Just Lucky

Story Info
Invited in for a drink, sent home with a smile.
699 words
3.59
62k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working the second shift wasn't so bad. More money, less supervision and some cool folks to hang with after hours. Little did I know...

After a while I got into the habit of stopping with the rest of the crew at a small bar on Friday nights. Virginia, the barmaid, lived with John, a coworker of mine. We got off work as most of the local bars were closing, so she would usually stretch last call for us. In return we tipped well, treated her like a lady and helped clean up before we left.

One night John and Ginger invited me back to their place for a drink and soon we were relaxing in the living room. John wanted to show off his new dish system, putting on a soft-core porn channel and settling onto the couch with Virginia.

I didn't think too much of it until I noticed some live-action from the two of them--nothing outrageous, just a lot of making out, heavy breathing, etc. I took this as my cue, made some lame excuse about getting home before I was too drunk, and slid out the door. I wasn't bothered, exactly. It was just more than I expected from them.

I didn't think much of it, but next week the same thing happened. This time Ginger headed for the shower and came back 15 minutes later in a robe. John was already on the couch and she lay down with her head on his lap. A foreign couple on the wide-screen TV were in the middle of a passionate love scene and John began to run his hand along Ginger's waist and down her hip. I pretended not to notice, but that was impossible when he opened the top of her robe and started massaging her breasts.

She rolled to her side and opened his fly, smiling at me. John stood up, dropped his pants and waved me over while Virginia took his cock into her mouth. "Okay," I thought, "she's obviously cool with this, and I'm sure as hell not going home this time!" I started undressing, not quite believing it was happening.

I parted her robe the rest of the way and started licking my way from her nipples, watching them harden, down to her mound, which wasn't shaved but her pubic hair was sparse, giving a neatly trimmed appearance. She was fresh from the shower and I loved the smell of her skin, nothing to mask the slightly musky scent of her pussy. The more I lapped and nibbled at her, the hotter and wetter she got, and I was aching to slip my hardon into her. I got up on the couch while she worked John's dick, and worked my own into her, amazed at the whole affair in general and the hot wetness of her pussy in particular.

It wasn't long before I was alternating between enjoying the moment and concentrating on baseball scores, pictures on the walls, anything to keep from losing my load too soon. The long strokes and the sight of her writhing and taking one of us at each end was about all I could stand. She must have come three times by now and didn't look like she'd stop any time soon.

Soon John let out a long groan and started shooting his wad into Ginger's throat and it was all the encouragement I needed. I threw one of her legs over my shoulder, plowed in till my balls were mashed against her ass, and started to blast my own juice deep inside her with a long gasp.

After a few minutes I caught my breath and quietly slipped away for a quick shower. When I came back into the room they were lying on the couch and grinning at me. "Thanks," they both said, to which I replied, "No, thank YOU!" We all had a quick laugh and I left.

We've all seen each other since that night, either at work or at the bar, but we've never repeated the performance or even talked about it. That's just as well. If it happened all over again I still wouldn't know what to make of it.