Just Maybe... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I can't promise you anything, but I'll definitely look into it, alright?" I nodded.

"Agreed. Thanks Marcus." I stood up and hugged him. Marcus grinned once more as he pulled back from the hug.

"I'll stop by the club sometime. I hear you're like a wet dream for Mac, he's got money coming out of his ears." I blushed slightly and socked Marcus on the shoulder.

"Stop, you'll make my head get bigger than it is already." After saying my goodbye's to Marcus, I headed outside and into the alley. Makkail was waiting for me, leaning against a brick building with his eyes closed, and wings folded behind him. I got what I believed to be a brilliant idea, and snuck up on him, tiptoeing lightly, inwardly complimenting myself on my clever idea, and my silentness. About a foot away from Makkail, I gently reached out my arm towards him, intent upon poking him with one finger, and therefore surprising him. I got my finger within a few inches, then Makkail's said dryly

"If you poke me, I'm going to poke you."

"Drat!" I exclaimed, stomping my foot and pouting in a most undignified way. I glared at the large demon, who grinned at me and my childish spectacle, then swept me up and into his arms as we lifted off for my home.

"So how was it?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"Not bad, Marcus actually listened to me. I mean, I knew he would, but I still wasn't sure how he'd take the whole 'I can't reveal my source' thing. He did pretty well. Only turned slightly purple." I joked, thinking I was funny, and Makkail indulged me with a smile. The trip home seemed to be over all too quickly, I was beginning to develop quite a taste for flying with him. When we reached home, all was quiet. I knew I'd get an earful from my mother the next day for being so late, but oh well. Wolfie was perched on my bed, and he greeted Makkail with a happy tail wag, and a woof of joy. Of course, he ignored me, as he always did whenever someone new was in the room. Makkail kept me in his arms, a detail I certainly noticed, as he walked across the room to my bed and sat down.

"Are you going to put me down?" I asked cheekily, my arms still around his neck.

"I'm still thinking about it." He smirked, trying to be fresh. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please. You're acting like a lovesick teenager." Makkail's expression dimmed slightly.

"Maybe I am... at least the lovesick part." He said softly, reaching up and running a finger down my cheek. My own breath suddenly seemed much more shallow, and the room got a whole hell of a lot tinier.

"Y-you're...I mean... what?" I stammered elegantly. He leaned closer to me, his mouth now inches from mine... not a terribly bad spot, I might add.

"I said I think I might be falling in love with you, Aria Moll." My small and uncomplicated brain suddenly whirled to a stop. In love with me? Well, he had said think. Think was good. We'd only just met, and I was classifying my own unusually rapidly growing emotions in the "think" category. My brain couldn't handle the alternative at this early a stage in our budding and blossoming romance.

"I... I think I might be falling in love with you too." I said softly, my hand reaching for his and twining with it. His eyes brightened, whether with happiness, or happy tears, I didn't know, and probably wouldn't, seeing as his mouth descended on mine and captured my full attention. His lips grazed hotly across mine, and his tongue swept through my mouth with a possessiveness I hadn't felt from him before. Our intertwined bodies fell backwards onto my thankfully quite comfy bed, and his hand left mine in order to support himself above me while his other slid up and down my arm, and then my side, raising my shirt a little more every time. I myself, being wholly unexperienced at this, was concentrating on trying to keep up with his damned fast tongue, while still returning the favor with my own. So lost in the heat of passion that our necking had induced, I didn't even notice when my shirt completely left my body, or when his exploring hand began being explorative in my chest region.

All I was thinking about was the very, very hot blue-skinned man dominating my body, my mind, and my very soul at that moment. I lost track of time, I don't know how long his tongue swept through my mouth and over my neck and shoulders. All I know is, when my consciousness finally descended back to earth, I noticed that my shirt had somehow ended up halfway across the room, and I had a rather large hickey on the top of my left breast. Before I had time to say a word, my mind swirled off again as Makkail's fingers found their way inside my bra. A small gasp left my lips, and my hands flew to his shoulders, but unfortunately, not to push him away. Rather, my willing fingers rubbed and massaged at his shoulders as his hand stroked all across my breast, stopping to tweak my nipple slightly and then to undo the front fastening of my bra, letting my large assets spill out as the bra fell to either side.

I'd always bought the front fastening bras because I couldn't get the back fastening ones undone easily. I was immensely glad of it as Makkail's mouth captured my nipple and began suckling. New sensations swept through my body and I let out a tiny, soft cry and arched against his ministrations, my eyes closing and my hands clenching at him, at anything I could grasp. The wild feelings sweeping through me were about to be tested to greater limits, as his hand reached down to the waistband of my pants. Even his large hand on my stomach gave me shivers, and when he started to actually undo them, I willingly raised my hips to help him reach, and pull off my jeans, which he promptly did, all the while maintaining a constant suckling and licking at either of my nipples, paying each equal attention. My moans intensified, and clumsily, I reached down for his own pant fastenings.

My very inexperienced and un-knowledgable brain still knew what was happening, but at this point I'll be honest.. I just didn't care. And even if I had all of my senses and wits about me, I can't lie, I probably wouldn't have cared either. I was beginning to love this man, or demon, or whatever he was, and I had never been so sure of myself before. Once the obstruction that was my pants had been removed, his hand slid over that secret place, and my entire body shivered and convulsed. When he actually shoved my panties to one side and began stroking me with his fingers, I had to bury my head in his shoulder to keep from crying out in pleasure. I hadn't been able to finish taking off his pants before the pleasure had hit me and rendered me useless, so he stopped stroking me for a moment while he removed his hands. Well. Someone obviously went commando.

As he settled down on top of me, I could feel his heat resting against my thigh. It felt silky. I didn't think it felt that way, when I was giggling with my little friends over what "it" must be like, soft wasn't something that came to mind. Oh dear. His tongue was on my neck again. Time for brain to turn off. His tongue swirled over my neck, as his hand returned to its earlier spot, and resumed its ministrations. I cried out softly and bucked against his hands, and after a few more moments, he withdrew his hands and stopped kissing me, holding himself above me and panting. "A-aria..." He managed to get out between breaths. "If you want too, we should stop now, because otherwise I don't know if I can." Well. Trust Makkail to be a gentleman about it and give my brain a chance to think. Luckily, my brain had one word running in front of it at the moment. Well, two actually, so I said them out loud. Who knew those two little words would have such an effect? I should have told him to fuck me along time ago.

His reaction had certainly been... wonderful. His eyes had darkened, his mouth had descended on mine, and he'd resumed that wonderful making out with me, while his fingers dipped into my wet heat, probing gently, and getting me ready for the feeling of a foreign object inside of me. I couldn't say I minded it. Minded it? Hell, I loved it. I bucked up against his hand again, and that must have snapped something inside him, either that or my little moans and groans, because a few seconds later, I felt something very hard, and very hot at my entrance. There, he paused, as if giving me a chance to back out, but I whimpered softly and licked the side of his neck. He pushed into me slowly, ever so slowly, even though all I wanted him to do was thrust in and just take me. He slowly pushed inside me until finally he was at my barrier. Here he paused once more, and I, impatient as always, tried and failed to push my hips down onto him, but he got the message.

In one, powerful thrust, he buried his rather large length inside of me, and I screamed into his shoulder. Luckily, his shoulder was large enough to muffle the scream. I hadn't expected that much pain. He held still inside me, a feat I later realized must have taken a great deal of effort, and murmured soft and soothing things into my ears until finally I stopped trembling and nodded against his chest. Slowly, he pulled back and thrust back in. It still hurt, but now it was more of a dull pain, one I could deal with. He continued slowly pushing in and out of me, and each time it hurt less and less, until finally I leaned my head back and said those magic two words again.

With a growl, he intensified his pace. His hard cock scraped along my walls, causing ripples of pleasure to sweep upwards through my body to the very top of my head and all the way down to my toes, which curled with pleasure. His entire, huge cock was buried inside my now not innocent body, and I was loving every second of it. He pounded me, took me, fucked me, and possessed me for too long to mention until finally we both cried out at the same time and our souls blended in the most perfect of unions.

******

Hot. Hot, wet heat. A fire built inside him as he thrust himself inside of the small girl underneath him, who writhed in such sensual ways as he fucked her. He'd wanted to love her for so long, to run his tongue over her, to feel her warmth around him, and now he was. She'd given him such a gift. His own first time in his human form had been anything but special, just a quick fuck behind the bleachers with the cheerleader captain after a game. He'd always made fun of the people who waited, who saved themselves for that special someone but now... He'd fucked virgins before. But not like this. Most sex was just slobbering all over each other, with no atmosphere. With Aria, he could swear he heard angels singing a few times. She was perfect. Her breasts were a perfect size. She fit perfectly around him. Everything... was perfect. Her wet heat clutched and pulled at him delightfully, but he held back until he felt her begin to constrict around him and then... then he allowed himself to crash down, spilling himself inside of her and moaning her name into her neck. As his climax hit, Makkail knew.

He loved her.

To be continued...

12