Just Maybe...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't want too...I'm not at all sl-" I started, but was cut off by a massive yawn. His rumbling, chesty laugh sounded again and a blue finger rose to tap my nose.

"I rest my case." That phrase made his eyes cloud over for a few moments before clearing again. I noted, and filed that away in my mind.

"Look... uh... this will sound strange but... will I see you again?" My head tilted slightly to the side. I couldn't believe I was asking this, this guy was blue for crying out loud! He was some kind of creature! But I couldn't get over the way his eyes seemed to look right past my own eyes and into my very soul, or the way his fingers stroked my skin, or the way he was so attentive to my needs, like with my hair. He smiled slightly.

"Do you wish too?" He inquired, those eyes doing their soul searching thing again.

"Yes..." I said softly, with some kind of idiotic dreamy look on my face. Makkail smiled.

"Alright. I'll be here tomorrow night, around 2 AM again. I'll come in through your window again, so leave it unlocked for me." I nodded.

"Deal." He released my hand and turned to walk towards the window. I followed him like a lovesick puppy, and as he opened the window and sprang up onto the sill, I found myself admiring his firmly chiseled muscles and that fine ass of his. He turned, perched on the windowsill like some great bird, and flashed that spectacular smile at me once more.

"Goodnight little one."

"'Night..." I whispered softly. With one great flap of his wings, he was gone, vanishing into the dark night he'd come from. Slowly, as if in a stupor, I pulled the window closed and locked it. Still in the same dream world, I headed back to bed, slipping under the covers and laying my head down on the pillow. With all I had to think about, I thought it'd take me along time to fall asleep, but almost as soon as my head hit the proverbial pillow, I was asleep. I never saw the winged figure settle on the roof across the street, or saw the moonlight glance across the deep blue eyes that watched over me until the morning sun.

To be Continued...

12