Just my Luck Ch. 02

Story Info
Chelsea and Pat get closer, then comes Jake.
1.4k words
4.51
13k
4
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback. Here is the next instalment...

Jezz

****

Chelsea woke to the feeling of a nice, hard body next to hers. Sometime during the night she had managed to completely tangle herself with Patrick. Sighing contentedly she snuggled into his chest to try and catch a few more winks. Suddenly she remembered herself. Sitting up quickly she was relieved to see that both were still clothed.Why the hell am I sleeping tangled with a guy I know nothing about?Chelsea felt herself starting to freak out and breathed deeply to control her thoughts.Remember deep breaths and count back from ten. Ten...Nine...Eight...Seven –Seven was as far as she got because at that moment Patrick decided to awake from his slumber.

Blinking twice he looked at Chelsea, trying to remember who she was where he was. Chelsea couldn't help but check him out as he sat there confused.God his eyes are amazing, they are just so blue, impossibly so.Her thoughts were once again interrupted as Patrick finally remembering himself. "Morning camper, have a good sleep; no cats come to get you during the night?"

Chelsea laughed at his attempt at humour. "Morning to you too, I slept as well as someone can when they have to share a small tent. No, no big cats trying to feast on me, thankfully."

****

Patrick awoke to see an amazing beauty beside him, lost deep in her thoughts. When she noticed he was awake she jumped slightly. He didn't mean to startle her. After their short salutations he removed himself from her tent and bedding, heading towards his own to prepare for the day. When he came out he saw Chelsea standing with her back to him at the small river washing her face. Her little denim cut-off shorts clinging tightly to her ample arse, and her torso covered by an equally as tight turquoise coloured halter top.Now that is what I call a woman.

Patrick walked down to the little river and stood beside her, looking out into the forest. "Beautiful day isn't it?" He looked at her with questioning eyes.

"I can't say I don't agree with you on that one. I was thinking about going hiking today, want to join me?" Patrick looked at Chelsea contemplatively for a moment before nodding.

"Sure I will just go get my pack; you're making the sandwiches for lunch though." He laughed when she poked her small pink tongue out of her full sensual lips at him.Boy if she keeps this up it is going to be one hell of a camping trip.

****

Jake sat in the shadows of the trees watching the small encounter between Pat and Chelsea.I have to get close to her, just speak to her. I have to show myself in my human form, but the wolf might smell me and think I am here to take his mate. Fuck, I am in such a predicament.Jake paced back and forth thinking about a way to meet this mysterious woman who had an amazing body.Of course, you are an idiot Jake; the witches must have a spell to conceal my scent, surely.Jake ran off towards the big wooden lake house about one kilometre away from the small clearing.I am going to meet this woman wether it kills me or not.

****
Four hours later....
****

Chelsea was enjoying herself on the hike with Patrick. She looked at him from underneath the cover of her hair and smiled when she saw him struggling to open his water bottle. "Here, let me do that." She went to take the bottle but he pulled it closer to his chest and pouted at her.God he is so sexy, with all his little faces.

"Not going to happen. I can open it myself." He went back to struggling before finally dropping his head in defeat. "Fine, you open it. I swear it is a stupid bottle, how can you sell something that doesn't open." He handed the bottle to Chelsea with such a defeated look on his face she had to laugh.

"Pat, its ok you were just doing it wrong. You have got to push the button and twist the lid to open it. That way it won't leak water in your pack." Patrick looked at her in contempt. He took a large gulp of water before speaking to her again.

"That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen or heard of. Why would they bother making something that should be easy so hard?" Chelsea looked into Patrick's eyes and was taken aback by the intensity in them. She stared at him for what seemed like hours before she diverted her gaze. Patrick noticed her watching him and grabbed her wrists. "Chelsea you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life, and might I say it has not been a very short life mind you." Chelsea giggled a little while blushing. She looked back into his eyes.

"Your life has not been a long one, you are what, twenty five maybe? Me I am nearly thirty six. I am sure you will find someone who is a lot more attractive then what you think I am." Patrick blinked at her words then leant forward, resting his forehead against hers before breathing out slowly and answering her.

"I am actually thirty nine thank you very much." Chelsea watched him with a look of disbelief crossing her face.Surely not, he did not just say thirty nine, must have said twenty nine. There is no way he is nearly forty.Her thoughts were interrupted though when she felt Patrick's lips softly touching her own. Chelsea gasped and went to pull away before realising how warm his lips were and how amazing they felt against her own. Patrick felt her hesitation quickly followed by her acceptance. Chelsea brought her arms up to rest around his neck, deepening the kiss as she did so. She felt Pat nibbling at her bottom lip, begging for entrance into her mouth.

As soon as her lips parted his tongue dove into her mouth, embracing her tongue and challenging it to a duel. Chelsea felt his hands running softly down her sides, playing piano on her ribs, before coming to rest on her firm butt. Breaking away from the kiss, Patrick kissed her nose and both of her closed eyes. "You truly are the most amazing person I have ever met. You make me want to reveal everything about myself at the risk of losing all I have worked for. You have no idea how long I have waited to feel like this." Chelsea smiled hearing his words before reaching up to kiss him again.

****
Somewhere above
****

Jake was watching the intimate kiss shared between the two from up in one of the trees.Damn! If that bitch wasn't already his mate, then she definitely will be by tonight. I have to act fast then, I shall reveal myself tonight. On the plus side, the spell must be working because that good for nothing mutt has not even sensed my presence.Jake quietly jumped from his tree to another one close by before slipping away into the shadows of the forest.Tonight I shall introduce myself, she has to be mine, whether she is mated or not!

****

Patrick watched Chelsea the whole way back to the clearing. He kept thinking about their kiss shared in the forest.There is no denying it, that woman is destined to be my mate, whether she knows it or not, the future is already decided.Patrick planned to reveal everything to Chelsea tonight, after dinner while they were curled up in the tent.Hopefully after sharing another searing kiss.Chelsea looked back at Patrick over her shoulder and waved. "Come on, I don't want to be stuck out here when the sun sets." She quickly broke into a run to get back to the clearing. Pat followed her closely behind, enthralled in the way her hips sashayed when she ran.Damn! For thirty six that woman most definitely is still sex on legs.Patrick was so captured in his thoughts that he ran into the back of Chelsea who had suddenly halted. He looked into the clearing and immediately saw why.