Just my Luck Ch. 04

Story Info
Where is Jake? And who is Chelsea?
3k words
4.41
13.7k
12
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a fore warning there is a little bit of content that may discomfort some people. Feel free to skip it. I did not go into too many details though as to keep my readers comfortable. Enjoy...

****

The next morning

****

Patrick woke before Chelsea and decided to start packing up the clearing. He was putting the last of the cooking equipment into his pack when he decided he should probably wake Jake and Chelsea. He walked over to his tent and was surprised to see no Jake asleep inside. His immediate thought was to run to Chelsea's tent and make sure that she was safe. He burst into the tent and was relieved to see her still sleeping, alone. He crawled over to her and shook her gently. "Chelsea, wake up. We need to pack to leave." He waited until she opened her eyes and sat up before continuing. "Also Chelsea we need to go look for Jake. He is missing and I fear he may have been taken by your little panther friend." Chelsea blinked slowly, trying to clear away the sleepy haze.

"Patrick? Oh, what time is it? Are you sure that he isn't just on a walk or something?" Patrick shook his head in a no gesture. Chelsea then leaned into Patrick. "I am just glad the panther thing didn't attack me again, or even you. I don't think I could live without you." Chelsea suddenly chocked, realising what she had just revealed.

Patrick slowly stroked her hair. He felt the same way, and he knew she was feeling the pull of their mating bond, even if she didn't know what it was. "Don't worry you will never have to live without me. I promise." He felt foolish for saying that to her, but she had just bared her heart to him, and he had to do the same for her. Eventually Chelsea started to push Pat out of the tent so she could get dressed in privacy.

****

A few short minutes later

****

Patrick had left the cereal and milk out for Chelsea to have breakfast and gave it to her when she left the tent. He then started to pack a bag full of the necessities to set out on a rescue adventure. Once Chelsea finished she quickly laced up her hiking boots and left for the woods behind Pat.

After a long silence Chelsea finally spoke up. "Did you hear anything last night? I know you felt something, you already said that, but did you actually hear anything? I didn't and was curious to know if you did." Patrick looked back at her and was once again taken aback by her beauty.

"I didn't hear anything, no. I thought about the possibility of Jake just leaving on his own accord, but he was so infatuated with you I figured that made no sense." He watched Chelsea waiting to hear her response but was suddenly distracted by a rustling in the bushes.

Patrick gestured for Chelsea to stay still and quiet before slowly walking towards the noise. He walked with caution, lest it be the panther. He was almost at the bush when he heard a high pitched scream that was quickly muffled. He whipped around; forgetting the noise and saw Chelsea was missing. Shit! Maybe Jake grabbed her. Chelsea did say she felt he was a murderer or rapist or something of the sorts. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted as a giant black bear came rushing out of the bushes towards Patrick.

The bear had a look of fear on his face, but when he noticed Pat standing there he ran at him with anger in his eyes. Pat quickly dropped to the ground, shifting as he did. By the time the bear reached him, he was already a full wolf. Patrick ran at the bear, claws unsheathed and scratched at the bears face. The bear knocked Pat to the ground and stood over him growling, saliva dripping onto Pat. Patrick's wolf was not surrendering so easily and quickly nipped at the bear's neck. HE nipped again, this time catching a large amount of the bear's neck between his jaws. The wolf bit down hard, and then pulled, ripping the bear's throat out. Patrick quickly phased back into his human form. He didn't smell Chelsea on the bear, so he knew she wasn't taken by the bear. Pat went to walk back to the clearing but found his leg was injured.

The quickest way to recover was in his wolf form, and Patrick's wolf was cocky with the knowledge. Fine I will phase back into a wolf so I can heal. Then we will head back to the Den. Then I am in control okay? We need to find Chelsea and the only way to do that is to be in human form. Patrick then laid down to rest for a few hours before sprinting, fully recovered, back to his Den. The hours spent waiting however were a struggle for both the human and wolf Patrick. His mate was in danger and he wasn't going to stop until he found her.

****

Approximately 1 kilometre away...

****

Chelsea awoke with a jump. Where the hell am I and why does my head hurt so badly? She tried to sit up, only to discover she was tied down by her wrists and ankles. Shit! Why am I tied down? Chelsea attempted to scream but soon found her throat was too dry to manage anything above a whimper. She tried to remember what had happened before she got here but came up blank. The panic then kicked in. No! Not again. I swore I would never be like this again. How did he find me? I thought I had escaped. Chelsea then blacked out.

****

Sixteen Years Previously...

****

It had all happened so quickly. When Chelsea was twenty, her partner of three years convinced her to run away with him to join a nudist biker's colony. Chelsea being young and in love agreed without as much as a second thought. What did she have to leave behind anyway? Her mother had died when she was six; he father disappeared the following year. She was no longer in any kind of contact with her foster family. Chelsea left, taking only a few clothes, some money and her pet fish, David. She left a note for her roommate along with her share of the month's rent and then left.

At first Chelsea loved being a part of the 'Free Wheelers'. Funny name for a nude biker's clan. She loved the freedom and stress free lifestyle. Josh (her partner) spoiled her rotten, even letting her drive the bike occasionally. The only downfall was the chill from riding nude. However that was soon forgotten when she had sex with Josh. He was an amazing lover, in and out of the bedroom. This though soon took a turn for the scandalous.

One night after excessive partying and drinking Josh tore through the door into the room they were sharing at a motel. Chelsea had stayed home that night, complaining about a stomach virus. She was reading a book quietly in bed when Josh stumbled over to her and started to fondle her. "Josh I am feeling too ill for sex tonight. Can't you just come to bed and sleep next to me tonight?" Josh gave up and climbed under the covers with her. She turned off the lights and snuggled into him, falling asleep almost instantly. However Josh had other plans.

Chelsea awoke later that night to find herself strapped by her wrists and ankles to the bed. Nude and splayed open for the world to see. She attempted to scream but found she had a cloth shoved in her mouth. Suddenly Josh appeared at the side of her bed and placed a blind fold over her eyes. He leant on her throat, cutting her air supply until she stopped struggling against him. "Shut up you stupid bitch. You left me high and horny and now you will suffer the consequences. Fucking whore, that is all you are, and now I am going to fuck you so you cannot walk for a weak you wretched filth. Chelsea was so scared she was sobbing quietly and accidently urinated. "Fuck you filthy piece of shit." Josh jumped back from her disgusted. He went and got a towel, placing it over the mess.

That night Josh raped her. They had previously had rough sex, but he had always been gentle enough not to hurt her too much. That night he didn't even care. He pumped in and out of her dry pussy, so hard and fast he caused her to tear and bleed. Eventually he relived himself and collapsed on top of her snoring. Chelsea thought that was the end of it but he woke up and repeated the process three more times before morning. Chelsea swore to herself that night that she would run away from him. She would never again let herself be used by him in this way.

However she did not get the opportunity to run from him until one month later. He kept using her, every second night, for a whole month. He got rougher and rougher; sometimes she would wake with a black eye or bruises. Nobody ever questioned the marks, they all assumed that her and Josh were enjoying some rough sex. When she did escape Chelsea took all of Josh's money and left him strapped to the bed, exactly the same way he strapped her the first night.

That was sixteen years ago now and Chelsea had believed she had escaped him and was safe forever. It had taken her ten years to recover from the trauma caused by the incident. For ages she kept to herself, shying away from other people. She was embarrassed to be naked in front of people or alone. She even showered in a bathing suit. Finally she slowly recovered. After eleven years she went on her first date since Josh. She enjoyed herself and decided not all men were like Josh. After twelve years she decided she wanted to marry and become a mother, the dream she had always wanted. Now sixteen years later she thought her dream was possible, within reach even. Patrick was everything she would want for a husband and she imagined he would be the best father. Now though her dreams were shattering. Now she was exactly where she had started sixteen years ago. Strapped to a bed, no actually a bench this time, naked.

****

In a dark room close by...

****

A dark figure stood watching Chelsea's struggle through a one-way glass window. A smile played on the lips of the stranger when she passed out. The figure turned and left the room, wanting to get something to eat. Hmmm... Chelsea sounds like something delicious to eat right now. Too bad she is passed out; I want her to see me when I eat her. I guess real food will have to do for now.

****

In the safe confines of a giant house, an office looking room...

****

Patrick was pacing the room in his human form. He had been home for three days now, and still no one in the pack could find a lead on Chelsea. It was like she just vanished into thin air. He slammed his fist on the desk. Arrrgh.... Where the hell is she? I swear whoever has her; I will rip their throat out and feed it to them. If she is so much as hurt I swear I will kill everyone who has touched her. A timid knock on the door made him calm done. "Come in." I am grateful that I am not the Alpha of the McPallett pack. My brother can keep that role, I am happy being the head beta. A shy little omega walked in, she looked to be no older the thirteen.

"My apologies Patrick but Harrison wants you in his office at the earliest convenience. He said it is of utter importance." Patrick nodded his head and the girl left the room. If his brother wanted to see him then it must really be important. Harrison had left Patrick alone pretty much since he got back, letting him run the investigations. Maybe they have a lead on Chelsea. He quickly left his office and went to his brothers. He knocked on the door and waited till he heard a 'come in' before entering.

"You wanted to see me brother?" Patrick looked at his older brother expectantly. Harrison finished writing whatever it was he was writing before looking up at Patrick and removing his glasses.

"Yes Patrick I did. Remember twenty years ago when we found Kayleen and I forced everyone to find her when she moved unexpectedly?" Patrick nodded his head. He remembered very well when the Alpha had found his mate, only to find that she was running from the law and moved quite quickly. They had to track her for months before they finally caught her and brought her back to Harrison. "Well I remember that you were very diligent in helping find her. I just want you to know that I am willing to do the same for you brother. We have a lead on Chelsea." Patrick felt his heart skip a beat. It is only a lead. It may be very faint, not much help at all. But it is a lead Patrick; this means that we are closer to finding her and bringing her home.

"Tell me Harrison. I don't care how bad it is I need to know. No matter what has happened to her we will find her, bring her back and I will mate with her. She WILL be the mother of my cubs and my mate for life." Patrick looked at Harrison expectantly, waiting for the answer. Harrison took a deep breath before telling him everything he knew.

****

In the room where Chelsea is being held...

****

Chelsea awoke yet again with a sharp pain in her abdomen. She was still strapped to the cold bench, only now she was also naked. How long have I been here? I am losing count, I am starving to death and if I don't drink some water soon I think I may die. I really need to relieve myself too. Chelsea had now been held there for six days and her capturers had only fed her twice, given her water once and let her relieve herself once the whole time she had been her. I am in desperate need of a shower. The whole time she had been held hostage she had not seen the faces of her capturers. A small woman came in each time she was fed and watered, but the room was dark and the girl always blindfolded Chelsea.

In fact Chelsea only assumed it was a girl because of how soft the hands were. If someone is going to abduct me the least the cowards could do is reveal themselves. I wish Patrick knew where I was. Chelsea was worried that they had captured Patrick also, even worse, that they had killed him. I don't think I could live without him; it would not be worth it. Is it even worth it now? The only thing that kept her going each day was the possibility of seeing Pat again. She lived for the day when he saved her. She knew he would come, she could feel it. He is coming, I know he is. He has to come. He is coming.

****

Back at the den...

****

Patrick slammed his fist down on the kitchen table in his small suite. Five days had passed since Harrison updated Patrick on Chelsea. Vampires, she is being held hostage by fucking blood-sucking night walkers. I swear when I find her they are going to wish they could die. They are going to curse the day they were turned. Patrick was going to kill them, they would die. Not one would be allowed to live. People were starting to avoid Patrick in the den now. He was so on edge that he would unexpectedly shift and a few times he had attacked some innocent bystander who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Harrison usually got there in time to calm him down before any damage was done. Patrick had however sent three omegas and he second in command beta to the infirmary. He was not sure how much longer he could last like this.

****

In the room of Chelsea's holding...

****

Chelsea felt herself being pushed into a sitting position. The bindings were finally freed. If she had the strength she would have attacked the person touching her. Chelsea was placed into a wheelchair and rolled into a bright room. When she could see again she realised it was a bathroom. Yes, I can wash up. Finally, I must smell so bad by now that they think it is time to wash. She felt herself being lifted into a warm bath. Chelsea turned to look at who was helping her and saw the face of a stunning girl.

The girl looked to only be eighteen. She had deep, brown eyes that looked full of hurt. She was tan olive and had long black hair pulled back in a braid. She was beautiful. "Thank you" That was all Chelsea managed to croak out. The girl smiled then started to wash Chelsea. She was so gentle and Chelsea was shocked that this small girl was involved with the people who captured her. There was no way that it was entirely this girls fault. "I am sorry that you have been treated the way you have. My master is a loving man, but he can be cruel at times." Chelsea felt herself start to cry. The girl stopped washing her and squeezed her tightly. "There now, it will be okay. My name is Haileigh by the way. Haileigh McPallett"

****

Hey there! So yet another chapter down. Sorry about the little cliff hanger there. Still looking for an editor if interested. I am enjoying your comments, though people should leave more of them. I hope this chapter clears some things up while also keeping you guessing. Hope to update again soon. Love Forever and Always,

Jezz