Just My Mouth, Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twistedjoe37
twistedjoe37
2,028 Followers

"Try us."

"Okay." I turned my attention toward them, my cock starting to thicken under my towel. I hadn't really put too much thought into my "tests." Seeing those two girls there on the bed though, their bodies covered only by that thin cloth, I started to get some ideas. "Jessica, you first."

Jessica stood up and walked confidently to me. She turned those warm brown eyes up at me and said, "Shoot."

"You have to stand on your tip toes, put your hands over your head, and arch back as far as you can without falling down."

"No, my towel will fall off. "

"Chicken!" Sasha yelled.

"You can borrow a shirt." I said. Sasha started clucking.

"Okay! Shut up with the chicken noises I'll do it."

Jessica adjusted her towel, tightening it, and then stood inches from me. She gave me a sexy smile as she stood up on the balls of her feet and stretched her hands high in the air.

The towel fell off almost immediately. Sasha hooted and whistled. Jessica, unperturbed and gloriously naked, arched back, nearly pressing her pussy into my towel covered crotch. Her body was lean and hard, except for the swell of her B cup breasts and the soft, downy hair over her pussy. She had a dusting of freckles on her shoulders that I found incredibly sexy. Her nipples were small and pale pink. My cock tried its best to just right through my towel to get to the young woman in front of me.

Jessica stood normally again, calmly picked up her towel and threw it over her shoulder. She looked down at my raging cock. "Well that's quite a reaction, Mister Mylan. I'm starting to think you just wanted to see me naked. Dirty old man." With that she turned and walked to the bed. She turned up the cover, climbed in and covered herself back up with the bedspread.

"I think I just fell in love with you." Sasha said. Jessica leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Time for your test now, sugar."

Sasha stood up and walked over to me. "What do you want me to do, Daddy?" She asked.

"Are you okay with all this?" I asked.

"What, Daddy? I didn't hear your test." For the life of me, I couldn't think of anything to ask her to do.

Sasha loosened her towel and let it fall to the floor, showing me her clean, sensuous body. "Here, Daddy. Is this easier?"

All I could do was stand and stare at my daughter's naked form. How had I gotten to that place? What was happening to my life?

"This is so hot." Jessica said from the bed. "Are you going to kiss him?"

"Dare me to." Sasha said.

"Okay. I dare you to give your Daddy a real kiss."

Sasha stood on her toes, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me passionately on the mouth. Her tongue tangled with mine.

"Have a drink, Daddy." She said when the kiss broke. "You're going to need one." Sasha went and climbed under the covers with Jessica, and the two propped themselves up on the headboard, side by side.

I made myself a straight triple of tequila, and downed it with a hand that was literally shaking.

"Come sit on the bed, Daddy." Sasha said. I did as she asked. My cock was still hard as steel beneath my towel.

"Okay, now you." Sasha said to her friend. "Show him how girls kiss down south."

Jessica climbed out of the covers, still naked, and grabbed my by the back of the neck and kissed me hard. I felt her tongue on mine, attacking my mouth where Sasha had been caressing it.

Jessica took me by the hand and pulled me down onto my back on the bed. Sasha reached over and undid my towel, letting my cock stand at attention.

"You guys sure are an interesting family." Jessica said.

"We're lovers." Sasha answered. "Does that creep you out?"

"I don't know. I don't... I don't think so. Not so far."

"We don't fuck, we only use mouths and fingers. But you can do whatever you want to him. All I want to do is watch."

"Sasha, baby... your mom..."

"Shhh. She's not here. We'll deal with her when she gets home."

Sasha guided Jessica's hand to my dick, and the two of them slowly jacked me up and down.

"You suck him off?" Jessica asked my daughter.

"Yeah."

"Can I watch you do that?"

Sasha smiled and leaned over, taking my cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, making me practically tear the sheets off the bed I was going so crazy. She put on a little show for Jessica, taking her mouth of me and flicking her tongue all along my length.

"Now you." She said.

Jessica paused for a second and looked up at me. "Mister Mylan, is it okay if I suck your cock like your daughter does?"

"If you girls keep talking like that I'm going to cum all over both of you in about three seconds." I warned.

"Thank you, Mister Mylan." Jessica said, and took my dick all the way into her mouth in one go.

Jessica used a tighter suction than Sasha, and a faster motion. Just like when she kissed, she was aggressive when giving head.

Sasha watched what her friend was doing to me, helping with Jessica's hair, keeping it pulled back away from her face. "That's it." She said, "Be a good girl and suck my Daddy's big dick. He only likes good girls, don't you, Daddy?"

"That's -- oh God, Jess -- That's right, angel."

Jessica took her mouth off me about half a minute before I was about to blow my load down her throat whether she wanted to swallow it all or not.

"Sasha, honey," she said, "I want to do this to you, too."

"What?"

"I want to lick your clit. Will you let me? Your dad can fuck me while I do it if you want."

"God that sounds so hot. I've never... I mean, I'm cool with it, but I've never..."

"I'll be so good to you, baby. Better than any boy has ever been."

The girls arranged themselves, and I moved out of their way. Soon, Sasha was laying on her back with her legs spread wide, showing her shaved pussy in all it's beauty. Jessica got on her knees in a prayer position in front of her. She lowered her lips to my daughters vagina as she offered her ass and pussy to me.

"Don't cum in me, Mister Mylan," she said, "I'm not on the pill."

She ran her tongue up my daughter's snatch in a long, languid lick while I eased my hard cock into her tight, warm snatch from behind.

Jessica felt amazing, her cunt was so warm and snug. I held her my her narrow hips and thrust slowly in and out of her while she licked Sasha's equally wet pussy.

"Oh God... Oh God..." Sasha panted, her fingers digging into Jessica's hair. I started speeding up my thrusts as Jessica did a heroic job keeping her mouth on target while getting pounded from behind.

"Oh fuck, your Daddy's cock feels so good in my pussy."

"Oh yeah!" Sasha said in a high, anxious tone. "Tell me!"

"He's so hard and so big. Oh fuck... you should fuck your Daddy. Just let him fuck you and fuck you and teach you everything... oh Jesus, Oh fuck... honey... oh god, I'm going to cum! Your Daddy's making me cum!"

Jessica started going wild, thrusting back into me full force while I thrust back with everything I had. I was buried to the hip in this young girl, her pussy stretched tight around my dick.

Jessica started grunting in rhythm with her backward thrusts until finally she stiffened and screamed out while her cunt spasmmed all around me.

"Oh fuck!" She said, "Holy fuck! Oh God, I came so hard. Mmmm Mmmmmmm." That last bit was drowned out as she buried her face in my daughter's snatch again.

"That feels so good..." Sasha said, reaching up for my hand. I gave it to her and she pulled as if to bring me to her side. I slowly slid my cock out of Jessica's pussy and got off the bed, only to kneel on it again, with my shaft offered up to my daughter's willing mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck my juices off your Daddy's cock. Be a good girl for him." Jessica said, and then went back to her tongue work.

My daughter took me deep into her mouth as she clutched her friend's hair. Then suddenly she stopped and pulled away.

"Oh God I'm going to cum!" She said.

Jessica immediately lifted her head away from her snatch.

"Oh no, you're not." She said. "Not yet."

"What? Oh no! Please make me cum baby, you had me so close!"

"No way. You're going to cum on your Daddy's cock. I just have to see you guys fuck."

Jessica took me by the hand and pulled me away from Sasha's mouth, and toward her spread legs.

"Oh no, Daddy." Sasha said, "We can't, I'll get pregnant."

"He won't cum in you, will you Mister Mylan?" Jessica said. I couldn't say anything. I was like a machine running a program, climbing in between my only daughter's legs, my cock aimed at her opening.

"That's it." Jessica said. "Put that big cock in her. It's going to feel so good, Sasha. Your Daddy is going to fuck you so good."

"Sasha..." I managed to say.

"Oh yes, Daddy. Do it. Do it, please."

I set my cock at the entrance to my baby girl's vagina. Absurdly, images flashed through my head of teaching her to ride a bike for the first time. She'd been so cute on it, so proud of the little pink bows on the handlebars.

"Fuck me, Daddy." She whimpered, tears in her eyes. "I need you so bad."

With a single push, I took my daughter's virginity, her wet vaginal tunnel taking me in without resistance.

I'd never felt anything like it. My little girl was everything to me, and now I was surrounded by her. I pumped in and out of her, all the world ceasing to exist except for her, and for Jessica's hand on my ass, pushing me insistently in and out, in and out. I held myself up on my hands and fucked my daughter, fucked her tight pussy. I told her what a good girl she was being, and my cock was so hard in her snatch that I felt like it was going to explode.

"I... I'm cumming Daddy! YES DADDY! DADDY! OH FUCK I'M CUUUMMMING!!!"

Sasha arched and twisted around as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She panted and moaned long and low, her eyes locking with mine.

"Daddy!" She gasped, "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, baby girl. I'm going to cum so soon. Where do you want it?"

"On my.... on my face, Daddy, like Jessica said. Cum on both our faces."

I pulled out of my daughter's tight pussy only when my orgasm was inevitable. Both girls lay on their backs, heads together as I knelt over them. Both of them started stroking my dick just as I started shooting, thick shots of cum spattering all over their lovely faces, running down them in rivulets and onto their neck and breasts. My knees shook and I collapsed to the bed on Sasha's side, semen still pouring out of my cock. Sasha got up and took me into her mouth, making sure she got every last drop of my sperm.

When she was done, Sasha lay snuggled up against me, her naked body pressed to mine. After a few minutes, Jessica got up, covered up both with the sheet and bedspread, went and washed her face, and then came back and kissed us both on our foreheads.

"That was the hottest thing that's ever happened to me." She said. "I hope I see you guys again sometime. I'll leave my number."

After Jessica had left the room, Sasha gave me a kiss on the cheek. She'd wiped the cum from her face on the bedspread, but some of it was still matted her hair.

"I'm so sleepy." She said.

"I know, angel, me too."

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"I'm glad you were my first. That was so good."

I didn't know what to say to something like that. In truth, I felt honored.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, baby girl."

TO BE CONTINUED

twistedjoe37
twistedjoe37
2,028 Followers
12