Just One Hour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,710 Followers

"Ooh uuggghh yes, yes that's it baby, uuggghh fuckkkk!"

He gasped his tip pumping franticly. The come splattered her neck, over her mounds some even hitting under her chin. The more runny content trailed in rivulets between her tits seeping down onto her tummy. Debbie adding to his enjoyment with a school girl like yelp of embarrassment.

He pulled from her, the cleavage hole he was exiting filling with white filth. She was able to relax and pushed her hands to the floor breathing heavily almost hyper ventilating.

His timer told him he had 40 minutes left and he knew he could only rest for a few panting seconds. Within seconds he was refocused.

Debbie yelped as he roughly dragged her to the old mattresses bed. She was flung back onto it, her arms tied above her to the metal bed post. He unclipped the nipple clamps each coming away with a relived sigh from the lithe bitch. He had his mobile in his hand and he made a call. He was talking to some one, boasting about his captive. Debbie screamed trying to call out to the person on the phone. The masked man just nodded as he talked.

"Yeah, yeah ha you know I will, yeah sure ok!"

He looked at Debbie and put the phone to her ear.

"Hello said the voice." It was strong and deep." What's your name honey?" The pinned girl just moaned. The voice repeated the question more angrily this time.

"D... D... Debbie," she stuttered.

The voice continued. "Nice to meet you Debbie; I coming over real soon and I hope you've been a good girl?"

Debs could only groan in despair, her chest rising and falling; her legs crossed trying to hide her dark pussy. The phone voice continued.

"Let me tell you what he's going to do while you're both waiting for me."

The masked man smiled enjoying the expression on Debbie's face, the phone man was been so clinical and direct on the other end of the line. The colour washed from her face, her eyes popping from their sockets in revulsion.

"Oh my God... Noooooooo!"

Twenty minutes had gone.

The brunette chick lay hands above her, tied to the metal bed board totally naked. She was shaking her head, begging over and over. The masked man also now completely naked had yet another device in his hands. The thing was like a black sausage one end having a long 6 foot rubber tube dangling from it. Attached to that far end was a small compressed air canister. She already knew what was going to happen, the phone man had explained and she shouted and cried out for help.

"Please this is right you can't!"

The man climbed onto the bed gripping her under her knees pushing her legs wide. She clamped them shut again so he had to wedge his body between her thighs. Debs felt the thick rubber sausage been pushed into her. He'd greased the thing and with his stubby fingers forcing, it was soon buried deep inside her pussy. She looked down with horror the black rubber pipe snaking out of her slit.

"No, you don't have to do this, please I'll be good." She begged as he twisted the screw on the top of the canister. It was the type of air cylinder a diver may use to fill his life jacket.

With a hiss of pressuried air the black rubber sausage inside her began to inflate!

"Oooh God oooohhh!" Her muscles pushed back the sausage widening, turning into a ball.

"Awwwwwwwwww no, no, uggggggghhh!"

The continuous stream of air had no where to escape and the rubber ball shortened but began gaining in diameter.

"No too much uuggghh that's big enough!" She squealed feeling her flesh still yielding. Her tight young pussy muscles gripped the tube not allowing the ball exit and she thought she could see her pelvis swelling.

"Uuggghh this can't be happening!"

The sinister voice on the phone had explained what would happen. Once the man was satisfied the balloon was big enough, Debbie then had to deliver it still inflated onto the mattress. The masked fucker would help pull it from her, but she'd have to push real hard to get it over with quicker.

She was almost hysterical now her wrist sore from twisting the anal plug almost irrelevant compared to the monster growing inside her pussy's canal. She couldn't tell but it felt enormous probably 5 inches wide. The man realizing her body wouldn't stretch anymore stopped the valve.

Debbie had always been slim. Her size shifted from waif to almost anorexic from time to time, only her tits seeming to remain full and some what too large for her other portions. Her hips were shapely and curved but in proportion to her small frame and she now had to lay with her legs forced out in a birthing position unable to close at all, her pussy canal too full.

The man removed her heels caressing her raised calves stroking her painted toes. He was in no rush to start, enjoying the position she was in, open and dominated ready to begin and unable to stop him. Her pelvis was raised and he could see her butt plug appearing to be ready to bust from her, the pressure inside her body encouraging her ass to squeeze.

When he began to pull he knew all her muscles would tense and maybe she'd even shit the plug out at the same time. He'd like to see that.

The rubber pipe was strong and he was confident it wouldn't snap. He pulled it taut, his biceps showing, Debbie her mouth open in horror. He then began to tug with purpose.

"Ooooohhh uhhhhhhh no, no, no oohhhhhhhh!"

It hadn't moved. She'd felt it pulled against her cunt lips, parting the slightest fraction, but the strong flesh was resolute. He pulled again.

"Awwww shit, shit awwwwwww! S... S... Stop uuggghh oh no, oh no uhhhhh!"

The sweat was showing on her tits the red nipples fat and sore. Her skinny frame showed the bone underneath as she tensed, her neck muscles straining.

"Awwwwwww, awwwww Ooooooooooo!!!"

It had widened her a little more. The man could see the first sign of the black rubber; her pussy was a pink oval maybe half an inch wide the lips drawn back her clit pushed up.

"It's too big! Aww shit your hurting. Awe no, no stoppppp!"

He turned a valve half way down the tube and she felt herself pushing the air from the ball with a gentle hiss. But not for too long, only the slightest reduction in size. He began to pull again.

"Push bitch, breath, breath, that's it uhh push!"

His hand was pulling with all his might the ball now maybe four inches wide. Her lips were stretching wider the thing visible her painful moans accompanying each long tug. The ball was solid but not rigid; it would yield a little the rubber malleable enough to squeeze the air inside. He knew it would come out; it was just a question of what gave first the ball or her fully stretched pussy.

Awwww you're splitting me ooooohhh!" He tugged harder.

"Then push it you slut lets see you force the big fucking thing out!"

She arched her back her legs still up knees back towards her chest. The butt plug was also trying to escape the massive girth opening her anus. He gave another painful tug and she went for it her body clenched forcing the thing.

Her mind raced thought desperate hoping the ball would give a little. "Oh please, please oohh fuck please!" It did.

"Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwggggggghhhhhh! Plop!"

The rubber gave way her cunt seizing the opportunity to spit the wet black thing onto the bed. Her lips closed but now not as tightly the inside flesh still visible glistening. At the same time her ass had squealed in pain the butt almost leaving but the size was just too much, the thing been sucked back in the instant her pelvis relaxed.

"Ugg, ugg oh, oh hnnnnnn sob, sob!"

The man still wasn't able to get an erection, and his acquaintance hadn't arrived yet. He rolled her onto her front getting her to kneel and put her head down. She groaned as this spread her butt cheeks putting added pressure on the plug.

He stroked her ass pressing on the plugs base as he whispered to her.

"When he arrives there isn't going to be any fucking him around, do you know that?"

Deb was silent her eyes tight shut as he gave her a warning. "So you better start behaving." Debbie remained tight lipped.

The base of the plug had a strong leather hoop and the Asian placed his forefinger through it.

He pulled and Debbie screamed.

Debbie had been with the man in the cellar for just under thirty minutes. She thought back to the young guys she'd blown out that night. How she wished she was with one of them now. This man had been methodical in his humiliation. Her firm tits had been cruelly handled, clamped and wanked between. Her mouth had been choked full of his dirty cock and... Oh god she couldn't even bring herself to remember. Her pussy had been fucked with a love toy and then she was inflated wider than she could believe and forced to deliver a dirty big rubber ball.

Now she screamed again from this new indignity, her face down on the mattress her thin arms clenching the metal bed stand. She was waiting for some fucking pervert to turn up to do God knows to her, while another one passed the time trying to pull the massive butt plug from her sore ass. She gritted her teeth giving a long wine.

"Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!" Plop!

He'd managed to pull it out, her sphincter burning with the effort. The relief was evident in her gasps,"ohh thank God!" Then she looked back her eyes a blaze.

"You bastard!" She moaned seeing the big black monster in his hand, amazed it had ever gone in. Her anus was still slightly gaping, the muscles taking some time to stretch back into place. The man could see a slight black hole ringed by red flesh.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh!"

She gave a surprise squeal his face buried into her crack his tongue inside her anus.

"Ahh ugghh ooohhh!" She could feel his tounge muscle licking her rim and she buried her head in revulsion.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!"

His hands kneaded her plump butt and he slurped disgustingly his finger clenching her flesh too hard.

"Awwwww!"

There was a noise at the foot of the stairs. The other man had arrived! He was tall and black, dress in a leather trench coat. Mid aged, he was heavy framed, some could say fat. Though I doubt you'd say it to his face. He had a look of menace, street criminal about him. His eyes glowed with delight seeing young Debbie tied doggie looking over her shoulder back at him.

The masked man turned to him also. "Your face man! He shouted.

The black thug approached the terrified girl. "I don't need a fucking mask. No one ID's me if they know what's good for them."

He crouched down beside Debbie and gripped her face making her pout.

"My friend here knows where you live remember. You told him."

Debbie grunted realizing she had.

"Well any cops come knocking on my door and I've got a posse of black gang bangers just ready to pay you and anyone else there a visit. Do you get my drift babe?"

Debbie nodded beginning to sob again. "Good," he added." Just call me Boss."

The masked hairy Asian spoke again, hurrying the man.

"We've only got 30 minutes left!"

The Boss began to strip cussing; "you and your fucking kitchen timer."

The big man continued to look down at her while he removed his clothes, his bare deep black chest portly his fore arms massive. He admired her bronzed sweated skin, fantastic hard tits and ultra slender catwalk legs, her brunette mane down her back, eyes looking terrified and out of her depth.

"Well half an hour is enough to give you the eye popping fuck of your life honey."

Debbie could only gawp stupidly as his fat thighs as he kicked off his pants.

"You see I just like to fuck, hot and hard. Where as my friend here, well you already know the stuff he's into. I love banging little mummy's girls like you. Be sure to squeal for me, you long legged tart."

The masked man was back looking on his shelves. The Boss was down to his briefs, tucking a thumb in either side he stepped out of them his semi hard cock looking fierce, the bulbous head dark purple.

Looking at his rummaging friend he smirked." I'm sure he's got some more surprises for you while we get it on."

He untied her hands letting her knell up.

"Please don't hurt me." She said nervously her chest heaving. He gripped her hair tugging it back forcing her head up mouth open.

"Listen bitch, we're gonna do what the fuck we like, and you're gonna lets us right?" He pulled her hand up to his cock. "Start jerking me baby, real well"

Debbie had his black cock in her hand, and she began to wank slowly the foreskin springing back making him grunt as it scraped his tender head.

"Uh, uh, uh yeah, yeah!"

She looked up at him her pretty eyes welling. The Boss grinned seeing what the other perv was up to behind her. She tried to look over her shoulder to see the masked man.

"Keep on me baby, you'll find out soon enough." He growled, his cock now solid and eager. "Press the eye with your finger." He ordered, and Debbie nail tip stroked the seeping hole. "Uhhh yeahhhhh!"

He nodded to his unseen masked friend and then pushed her down back into doggie on the bed.

"Hold still, you little bitch."

Debbie shrieked.

The masked man had a big glass syringe about a foot long with a plunger on it. The tip was a big bore greased nozzle which he had forced into her upturned ass unannounced. Debbie bucked forward but strong hands pinned her steady.

She felt her anus filling with water! The fat syringe must have been able to hold about a pint and a half, and as he pressed the plunger it flooded up inside her.

"Oooooooooo, shit oooooohhhhh!"

She squealed like a pig her hands instinctively reaching back to her butt.

"No uggh oh, oh, ohhh god It's uggghhhh!"

The men knew what she meant. The water was temperate but sent shivers deep inside her. Like her pussy before she felt her inside swell, this time the penetration far deeper into her gut.

"Uuggghh, that's disgusting!"

Once the plunger reached the end he slowly removed the nozzle head. Her weakened anal muscles closed again temporally sealing the big fluid deposit up inside her. She felt like she would shit the watery load as soon as she made any movement. The Asian pressed her dribbling anus lightly and she moaned embarrassingly.

" Oooh no, no uuhhh God ah, I c... c... can't keep it inside!"

The masked man giggled. "We'll try Debs; otherwise you're going to have a dirty accident all over yourself."

Her own long finger touched near her crack, her cheeks already wet a slight trickle running to her pussy. "Uuuhhhhhhh! How embarrassing." She thought.

The Boss eased the girl onto her back, as she trembled expecting her ass to let loose any second. Debbie winced as she felt the fluid gurgle inside her. He was climbing onto her, his big hand squeezing her tits, his other hand guiding his cock towards her black haired pussy.

"That's it bitch open up for me."

Debbie protested and wriggled but only half heartedly. She knew there was no way of getting out of a real hard fucking. She felt the hungry tip at her haven, the water dribbling from her tired ass hole. It was just after the half hour.

"Ohhhhh shit." She groaned.

Thirty one minutes had gone.

Debbie was hardly ever fucked. Sure she was hot, but that was a far as it normally went. Men were easily manipulated; a bit of cleavage, slightly too much thigh etc. She found actual sex a bit crap, in fact the type of boy she ever let near her was normally the weak willed puppy dog type. Hardly the kind to set your bed sheets on fire, but you could keep them in their place, and that's what she liked. However this situation was very different.

Once again she felt herself having to lay in a squatting frog position her legs out wide to allow the intruders big strong waist between them. His fat belly was rubbing up her sweating flat tummy, his rough nipple touching her larger tender teats as he went. He'd untied her and he didn't care if she fought back. She realized he could easily crush her with his strong arms. Her nails didn't scratch, instead just scraped down his flanks reaching his huge car boot size butt.

He pushed forward with his pelvis his black invader opening her well exercised pussy lips.

His cock was an inch inside her and rising. She could see the delight in his eyes. Hers in turn widened as his adequate tool filled her. His hand hooked under the small of her back making her thrust her chin and tits up. Debbie instinctively gave a long gasp.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!"

He jerked his hips thrusting deep. "Aaaahh, ahhh, ahh" Debs gritted her teeth,

"Oh shit he was hard!" Debbie a little surprise with her minds train of though at such a horrendous moment.

His cock pressed deeper inside her, onto her struggling anal muscles. She widened her eyes even more. "Oooh, ooohh!" She felt her ass give a little spit of fluid as he hit deep inside her pussy, then another spit.

"Oooh uggh no, no you're uggh makinnngg ugghhh!"

Debbie clenched hold of his sides the bed rattling. The Asian man was pushing her legs up, the Boss rising up a little taking each leg in his hands bringing the ankles up vertical in front of him. Her ass was been weakened more and more. In this position her rear hole was stretched fully pointing at a 45 degree angle to how she was laid, the man almost fucking straight down onto her upturned pussy.

"Thump, thump, thump!"

"Ooh, ohh I can't hold, oohh it innnnnnn!" With a ecstatic scream of frustration she let it go.

With each hungry grunting fuck down her anus began to spurt a stream of dirty fluid. She was like a human fountain, the water bubbling and spitting as he literally pumped it out of her.

"Oh, oh, oh, ugh, ugh. No, no, uh, uh oh god, oh god urrr!"

Her ass was giving way completely a torrent of slimy water bursting from it in a spectacular shower. The masked man was delighted, Debbie wailing from embarrassment as much as hard deep cock pounding. The Boss was grunting, his large body rising and falling above her delicate features.

"Ugh, ugh yeah, let loose, yeah urrr that's its baby spit it out uuggghh!"

She was pumping her ass's contents onto the bed, her relieved hole farting with each release. She grunted with a light head, her canal closing the pain subsiding, a feeling of been rinsed out making her blush and shy from looking at the rampant thug mounting her. She was still full of cock and her thighs ached, her slit starting to warm to the friction. He wasn't letting her out of this dominated position, and she wailed as she saw then felt the masked man fill her ass again with another plunger of liquid.

"Ooohugh, ugh, ugh. Uhhhhhhhhhh,. Noooooooooo spluuuuuuutttttt!"

This time there was no pretence at trying to keep her dignity. As soon as the nozzle had left her hole, in fact before it had left, her shitter was coughing the slime back out in an explosive shower. It was like putting your finger over a hosepipe end the water hitting the hooded man, soaking the Bosses pounding butt and making Debs wail in sensation and humiliation.

The Asian was now hard again his bizarre games stirring his cock back into action.

"My turn, my turn!" He cried like a kid. "Oh man, I've been waiting for this!"

The Boss extracted his length Debbie feeling her body unmolested in any way for the first time in over half an hour. The Boss pulled her hair dragging her up.

"Fuck her like hungry dog," he suggested to his eager friend. "I'll hold her leash."

With that he dragged her to the floor holding her long dark hair like a rein.

She knelt on all fours naked sweaty and still dripping water. The mask man was already knelling behind her guiding his cock for her busy slit. Her lithe hipped body stretch before him and he was able to see the hairs on the back of her head raised in nerves.

"What a hot bitch!" He thought his cock painfully rigid now. Debbie seemed to be seeing hard cock everywhere, as the men moved their members bouncing comically.

FINC
FINC
1,710 Followers