Just One Hour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

Stacey could hardly keep herself level as her slippery body rolled around the tub. The men had her knees and they lifted one over either side of the tub her butt lifting of the ground her hands gripping the bath sides to steady herself. Her ass was so oiled up she only began to feel the beads after the first two inch parted globes had been slid up her. The ten plus beads were all the same size on a piece of flexible rod, the Mask slowly twisting it as he skewered her ass.

"Ooohhhhhhhh oh, oh take it slower! Uhhhhhh!" She moaned like a cheap whore her pussy now also coming under attention.

The Boss had placed the clear groin shaped suction cup over her blonde pussy, the oil making a firm grip. The small tube snaked to the hand pump which the Boss began to squeeze, gently but rhythmically. Stacey felt the cup suck hard on her slit the removing air and oil making an air tight fit.

"Uhhhh, what? Why?" She groaned four or more beads in her back hole, her clit been exposed as the suction cup pulled back her oiled clitoral lips.

The Boss continued to hand-pump the device; the oil around her pussy bud visibly bubbling. "You're going come for us honey, like the good little whore you are!"

Stacey began to moan slowly at first, but steadily building. The suction cup was flexing on her almost bare pussy, the thing making a dirty sucking noise. Her clit was under intense pressure the sensation like tugging and licking all in one. Her pussy canal had been sucked empty of any remaining air and her walls trickled with juice, that too been slowly drawn from her. She bucked as the anal beads now wiggled 6 globes in.

"Oh God!" She though biting her lip, "no further up please, pleaseeeeeee!"

The Mask quizzed her. "Does it feel like it's in your throat, yes? Good, soon this will feel like a walk in the park."

Stacey felt the beads been pulled from her, one after another, plop, plop! Finally the last one bust from her sphincter and she gave a satisfied grunt. "Ugg!" She wondered why he had said that. The sensation had been horrendous how worse could it get?

"Open your legs wider," ordered the Boss. "You're getting hot aren't you?"

Stacey pushed her pelvis up looking down in awe at the strange Perspex suction cap. Inside she could see her flesh vibrating the sensations getting stronger and stronger. "Oooooo!" The Boss nodded to his colleague. "Quickly before the little bitch comes, hurry!"

Stacey began to gasp and splutter as the Mask pushed the fat dildo against her ass. The thing was large, like a rubber corn on the cob; but much bigger. The ribbed sides and rounded tip were twisted against her abused ass.

"Uh, oh, oh, oh.oooooohhhhhhh!"

She flung her head back nails biting on the porcelain rim of the bath. She was taking it. "God it must be 3 inches wide how the fuck was it going... ugggggghh!"

Her rim stretched allowing the ribbed edge to bump along up inside her.

"Ugggghh, no, no, uggggh!"

It felt like an arm or a fucking python. But this huge snake wasn't smooth instead the raised nodules made the penetration more intense. The sensation was ecstasy and pitiless humiliation. Her husband had done this to her! Made her the plaything of two dirty ethnics! The men had her totally dominated her legs wide like a cheap tart. She felt the fat dildo somewhere deep in her rectum amazed at how her body could accommodate it.

It was all too much.

The clit sucker was working overtime, now this monster was busting her ass. She began to cry and moan at the same time. "Oh God ugh, ugh!"

She knew she was coming, "Oh heavens the embarrassment her body giving in." The dildo was hard inside her as her anal muscles began to spasm. He clit burned and frothed.

"Ugh oh, oh, ugh, no, no, nooooeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!"

She convulsed slipping further onto her back. The Mask rammed the rubber cock to the limit her gut twisting. She desperately tried to grip the suction cup to pull it from her.

"Awwwwwwwwww!"

Her ass muscles contracted more, shitting the huge cock almost out of her.

"Oh, oh, noooooo ug, ugg, uuuuuhhhhhhh!"

Stacey came like never before!

She collapsed a quivering wreck in the oily tub her long fingers finally managing to pull the sucker from her swollen bud and slit. "Urrrr thank God!" The two men stood over her satisfied with her performance. She looked up with innocent sexy eyes her face red with exertion.

"You beasts," she snarled.

The Boss held his fat limp cock over her and then she notice the Mask also had the same stance. She suddenly had a terrible idea what was next.

"Oh no you're..." She didn't get time to finish before both men began to urinate over her slim shoulders and firm tits. "Uggghhhhhhh!"

Their piss splashed her face running in streams between her legs. The Boss pulled her hair towards him so he could hose her cute face. The Mask put a foot on the bath lifting him higher so his cock showered her brow down over her high cheek bones to that wide sensuous mouth. In less than a minute they'd fully relieved themselves over the panting, coughing, spluttering housewife.

They only had twenty minutes left with her by the time they'd yet again showered her clean. Stacey didn't care any more. She'd been deep throated, had her ass filled, then emptied, fucked with strange devices and finally pissed on. How much more humiliation could they do?

In her charming bedroom the Boss had found something. "Put this on," he demanded as he stood there oil black, naked his belly hanging over his cock. She gave an anguished moan. It was the Basque and stockings from her wedding dress. In his other hand was her delicate banded veil.

She shook her head but the Mask slapped her face. She gave a yelp then quickly began to dress. The men helped her, no time to waste. At last she was on the bed white Basque and stockings, no knickers but with her 3 inch white heeled wedding shoes on. The Boss threw her the veil and finally she was dressed for their fantasy.

The two men climbed onto the bed, the Mask shouting with glee. "I want our fucking bride's ass first!"

He pushed her down spreading her knees pushing them wide and back to her corseted hips. His cock was at her ass hole nudging her exercise sphincter. She felt him push and she moaned as the fat hairy Asian began to ease up her hot sickly sweet ass. Stacey gripped the sheets her hands rigid in discomfort.

"Oh God, ugggggghhhhhhhh!" Her wedding night had been nothing like this!

Stacey gripped the bed sheets tightly her legs spread, knees bent. The Masks cock was not as thick as the corn type rubber monster he had used before; but she still gave a painful moan as the dark flesh squeezed inside her. The man gripped her corseted waist watching her ass gasp as more and more flesh was buried. She felt very hot around his cock the earlier oiling making him slip more easily in.

He pushed until his hairy base pressed against her tender cheeks. Her face showed the discomfort her lips nipping and eyebrows rising. He made his hip move in a circular motion and watched her butt wobble as if she was sat on the seat of a rickety train carriage. The Mask pushed her knees wider and down making her pelvis rise until her knees almost touched the sheets.

"Ahhhh no, too wide agggg!" She felt like he wanted to snap her like a wish bone.

He began to thrust in and out of her butt, taking long strokes the cock coming almost all the way out before sliding firmly back to the hilt.

"Ug, ug, ug, oh, oh, ugg!" Stacey grunted her arms gripping the bed board behind her head thrusting her bust up. "Oohhhhhhhhh!"

The Boss was enjoying the view. Stacey clad in white wedding Basque and stockings her legs painful wide, her ass taking the Asians cock with a dirty rutting noise.

Phlut! Phlut, Phlut!

"The dirty bitch loves it!" He announced watching her act so obediently.

Stacey moaned shaking her head." No, no, no!" She thought over and over. Her ass was burning but the sensation was easing a little, only the sickening nudge of his head too far in causing her real discomfort. "Ugggg!"

The Boss knelt on the bed pulling at the Masks shoulder. "My turn." He ordered. Stacey gasped with relief as the cock popped from her hole. She was ordered onto her knees the Boss groping her fleshy butt as he pulled her into position.

"That's it like an obedient dog, bend over more honey."

She yelped as his cock slid back into the slimy shit hole. He began to fuck her fast and hard his grunting almost as loud as her wails.

"Ugh, ugh aww eieeeee, eieeeeeeeeee!"

The bed was shaking as was Stacey her thighs quivering her hair now loose bouncing over her face like some wild woman.

Her shoulder thrust forward with each deep ramming her mouth coughing spittle. He wanted her to scream, to pass out or collapses anything to show she'd never been taken like this before.

"Aaaaaaaawwwwwwww Godddd nnnnnnnnnnooooooooo!!!"

Stacey began to convulse with horror a long wailing plea from her mouth, her claws tearing the pillows. "Agggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!"

The Boss satisfied she had experienced his fiercest ramming withdrew with another long moan from her. "Urrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

The Mask was pulling her hands to the metal bed board and he began to tie them with cord so they were firmly bound together and around the central column.

"Ug no, don't I'm not resisting." She cried feeling a little more dominated now she was unable to get out of the doggie position.

The Boss told her to "sshhhhh" as he examined the bonds. "We've nearly finished now honey you've been a good girl, so helpful."

Stacey could feel her cheeks been spread again finger pressing into her ass.

"Aggggg what?"

The Mask was smearing more lube over her hole his fingers slipping in and out with impunity stretching her tight muscle ring. The Boss put his hand over her mouth pressing hard.

"Now steady Stacey, it's important you don't resist!" Her eyes show confusion yet an awful realisation that she just didn't want to know what was next.

She felt a cone of greased fingers at her anus. The Asiansa hand trying to prise her open, then push further in.

Her muffled screams filled the house as the Boss pinned her bucking shoulder and hips with his other arm. The Mask was pushing his hand up her ass. The pressure extreme the pain and burning making her almost feint.

"No, no, noooooo!" She was frantic but held in place by dominating muscled arms, hand stopping her voice only her mind screaming.

The Asian was twisting his wrist his teeth gritted at the same time reassuring his sexy slave.

"Take it easy babe ugggg, that's it agggg yes, yes ohhhhhhh yessssssssssss!"

She felt his slippery hand pass the widest point her muscle closing back still massively wide around his hairy wrist. The Boss took his hand from her mouth.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!"

The hand was enormous inside her anal void. As he twisted it she felt like shitting, screaming and throwing up all in one.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkk!"

He rubbed it back and forth ever so gently and she groaned her eyes welling, her mouth quivering. The Mask groaned himself feeling her hot wet inside seeing her spine arch as he flexed. "Oh Stacey you dirty little bitch, mmmmmmm!"

She struggled to move her hips, her legs needing to keep so wide not to put any more pressure on her over full rectum. The Boss was lifting one leg and she gasped as both men began to turn her on her side. Her hands couldn't move so she found it difficult. The Boss was climbing under her instructing her to straddle him, till finally he was on his back fat belly like a dome with Stacey straddling his waist. Her hands were still stretch above his head the Asian man kneeling behind her his hand up her shitter to the wrist.

"Baby you're my little fuck puppet!" he teased his hand in sensual heaven.

The Boss was pushing his cock towards her pussy, then into it.

"Agggggg!"

She began to ride down on his cock the penetration made much harder than before with her ass full to busting with a fist enema.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

As she gasped and rode the Mask was slowly pumping more and more, her anal tract widening under protest.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

The Boss stared into her innocent eyes. "Oh baby I can feel his hand its so deep ugh, mnnnnn, mnnnnn oh ride it baby faster com'n your husband will be back soon!"

She was sweating and moaning her eyes shut the feeling in her ass turning numb. The big black cock felt like a pole on which she'd been skewered and she was sure they were doing her damage inside.

She gave a pitiful moan to no one in particular. "Oh God why me? Ugggggg!"

"Clunk!"

The Boss heard the front door go and with the speed of a Panther he rolled from the bed reaching for his jacket. He pulled his pistol from the inside pocket and darted down stairs. The Mask and Stacey froze in mid pump her hair now a bedraggled mess over her cute nose.

In the hall Stacey's husband froze. In front of him was the big fat black guy totally naked covered in sweat. In his hand was a silver automatic pointing straight at him. In his other hand was his long crooked cock still rigid; the foreskin taut and pulled back pointing skywards.

"I fucking told you 4 o'clock!" The Boss hissed.

Upstairs the Mask heard who it was so did Stacey and she cried out his name in desperation. The Mask slapped her ass with his free hand and began to fist harder and harder making Stacey plead. "Oh no too fast, stop, stop, uh, uh, aw, aw, aww nooooooo!"

Downstairs her husband quivered haering the writhing upstairs, "Aw Jesus! What's happening?" The Boss grinned now quite happy he had returned to see the final act. "That;" he said triumphantly," is the sound of you're skinny bitch wife taking a hand up her ass!"

The Boss pushed Stacey's husband up the damp stairs closer to the obscene sounds. He could hear his wife grunting and gagging, her pleas going unheeded. Also there was a slopping sound of flesh been plugged and he knew all too well that the Boss was telling him the truth. As he entered the bedroom he nearly threw up. His gorgeous wife was on her hands and knees, her wedding white stockings and basque covered in an oily mess. His eyes took seconds to believe the scene.

Her head was on the pillow as she bit into it, her hands tied to the bed board. Her waist curved out and up to her peach ass and he groaned at the view. A man he'd never seen before dressed only in a crazy zipper face mask had his hand wrist deep in her anus. The slopping, farting noise was air and oil escaping from Stacey as he made rapid thrusts in and out of her. The hole was so wide he almost thought she would split in two, the noises from Stacey appearing to agree with his concerns.

"Awwwwwoooooooo, ug, ug, ug, eieeeeeeee!"

Each time the Mask withdrew the oily hand she squealed as her ass began to close belching air; only for him to ram back in again making her give a deep grunt, "uhhhhhh!"

The Boss pushed her husband to the side of the bed as he struggled back. He didn't want to get any closer he wanted no part of this. If he could just close his eyes maybe it would all go away. The Boss re-holstered the pistol in his jacket looking back at the man.

"Don't even think of trying to draw this," he warned, leaving the weapon in easy reach of the man. "Or you'll be wearing it out of your ass." Her husband just looked dumbfounded he wouldn't know how to take the safety off, let alone fire one accurately. He nodded slowly still trying not to look at his wife.

Stacey let out an enormous scream. It was getting far too painful for her.

"Jeezzzzzzzzzz stop awwwwwweeeeeiiiiie!"

The Mask twisted his wrist and pulled his hand free with a sickening pop. Stacey screamed again her ass hole not closing fully, but instead remaining slightly gaping; a black wet hole the muscles needing time to regain their strength.

She looked up at her husband.

"Oh you bastard! You stupid bas... They've; they've..." She couldn't even begin to explain to him the servicing she'd had.

The Mask was untying her wrists, his hairy torso almost as black as his colleagues, the sweat now dried and caked on him. He examined her seeping ass hole with his fingers.

"Yep that should do it, "he said knowingly.

The Boss was stroking his cock again, climbing onto the bed.

"I've already spunked up her pussy," he explained to the pathetic man watching near by." Yeah filled your wife to the brim."

Both the Boss and Mask began to twist the exhausted girl into the position they wanted, moving her hips lifting her stocking legs; her wedding dress heels dragging at the bedclothes.

"Now we're going to finish the prim bitch in that plump cute ass of hers."

The Mask was on his back legs over the edge of the bed. Stacey was been lifted onto his cock facing away from him towards her husband. The man winched as he saw Stacey, long legs ever so wide sitting down onto the Asians prick. She shuddered as the rod bent up into her ass. He reached round to grip her tits tugging her back, and she gave a surprised expression as she was made to lean back the cock in her anus appearing between her raised thighs.

"Uhhhhhhhh!"

The Boss now stood between her legs, lifting her knees so she balanced on the belly of the Asian. He began to angle his hungry monster at the same filled ass as the blonde protested.

"Oh uh I don't no ugg, uggggggghhhhhhhhh!" Her husband put a hand over his mouth. I couldn't be possible! Stacey screamed and arched her back the Boss using his hands to force the issue until final he could ease himself in along side his friend.

She was taking two cocks up her ass!

The two fleshy tubes different shades of black sliding against each other, Stacey's legs and hips lifted so high her husband could see under the Boss's swinging balls to her private cute plugged by two men at the same time.

"Uggh, uggh, uhhhh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhh!"

Stacey rocked up and down the Masks body while he gripped inside her basque to twist her tits hungrily. Both men were grunting with pleasure the void so tight, but slippery as well. The Boss groaned with satisfaction seeing Stacey's face knowing her husband could see and hear every disgusting detail. Both cocks rubbed against her walls, her sphincter now stretched like a pouting mouth.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The two men were bucking and ramming trying to gain an inch on each others cocks. As they both pushed in she felt her gut twist and spasm, tits sore, mouth dry.

"Ugh, ugh no more please uggggggggh!"

She wrapped her long legs around the Bosses wide hips and ass, bucking herself as he pumped home. The Boss raised his hips punching his cock up inside, making her ass lift.

"Ugghhhhhhh!"

The ramming was making Stacey feel feint her head lolled from side to side as her moaning became more distant. The Boss was holding her under her knees looking down at his penetration.

"Fucking dirty bitch is taking them both ugh, all ugh, the way in, ugg!"

He began to rip her stocking from her legs, then pulling her heels off. The Mask unfastened the Basque till finally she was the naked oily skinned babe again. He pulled her legs together making her moan in discomfort her butt cheeks pressing closer together. His mouth began to suck on her delicate toes his hands caressing her calves. The Mask was pinching her cheeks making her look to the corner off the room were her husband stood horrified.

The Boss withdrew his cock allowing the Mask to bounce forcefully up and down.

"Ugh, ugh, ugghhhh yeahhh! Uuukkkkkkkkkk!"

He came, a hot torrent in her his zipper mouth smiling as Stacey just gobbled air like a fish out of water.

He was tense for a few seconds them began to rant. "Get off me you fucking whore." He snapped rolling her onto her front a white trail emerging from her none too tight anus.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers