Just One Hour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,704 Followers

The Boss was back on her pulling her up onto her hands and knees, burying back in with menace.

"Yeah, uh, uh, uh, take it, take it ugggggghhhhhhhhh!"

Stacey watched her husband standing directly ahead as the big man mounted her ass again. She felt his tool erupt coating her sore flesh with a mixture of runny and chunky semen.

"Uggggggghhhhhhh yeah ahhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

To her husband's relief the hour was almost up.

The Boss began to dress satisfied with his hours work. As he put on his clothes he watched the Mask perform one final humiliation. He had a rubber ball the size of an orange. As he pinned Stacey's neck down he pressed the grease globe against her loose ass hole. She squealed and her husband protested but to no avail.

With a despairing, suicidal scream from Stacey the thing popped inside her cavity, her void swallowing the sphere almost completely. Only a slight orange color could be seen gaping from her ass rim. She writhed around her nails touching the slippery surface but unable to get a grip.

"Aggg ugg get it out ugggggggg!"

The Mask pulled on his shorts and both men headed for the front door.

"She's all yours," they joked to the frantic husband as he tried to help his stuffed wife.

"If you get your fingers in far enough I'm sure you can pull it out!"

FINC
FINC
1,704 Followers