Just One More Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad said, "Tell me when you want me to fuck you, Emily. Just say the words."

"Never, asshole," she moaned.

Amid laughs from his audience, Chad continued to manipulate her tits with the toy. Emily's face gave away the effect he was having on her body. Her ass rose and fell from the table and her legs steadily widened. She was inviting him to fuck her without even knowing it.

Chad relieved her of further taunting at the tits and moved the vibrator to her stomach. Then her thighs. And then...Emily screeched, "Noooooo! Oh God, Chad. Noooooo!"

The cock slid up and down her soaking wet pussy. It pushed the skin apart around her opening and moved up to her clit, where it sent shock waves through her entire body.

She was panting, pulling on the cuffs and thrashing her hips back and forth while Chad moved between her legs. He was on his knees, guiding the vibrator around every inch of her pussy; inside her cunt, seeing out her most sensitive spots. He fucked her with it and let it linger deep inside her.

"Chaddddddd. Please....stop," Emily said almost in tears.

"Tell me, Emily. Tell me what you want."

"Stopppppp!"

He put the tip of the toy on her clit and pressed as hard as he had the entire time.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh fuck, no! Chad!"

"Tell me."

Chad pulled the vibrator away. It took several seconds the Emily's body to settle onto the table. She lifted her head and looked up at him, her hair disheveled and her mouth open. He put the vibrator on her clit for just two seconds and removed it again.

"Tell me."

It appeared as though Emily was hyperventilating. She moaned, "Please. Chad. Let me...oh God."

"What?"

"Let me at least...I need to..."

"Say the words, Emily."

The tip of the cock was at the entrance to her cunt.

"Fuck me, Chad. Please just fuck me and let me cum."

He was opening his pants almost before she was finished. Chad's cock sprung free to the delight of the crowd and his stiff cock, while not quite up to the vibrator's standard, was ready to complete Emily's fantasy. Not to mention Chad's.

He kneeled with his cock at her gaping, drenched hole. He looked at her gorgeous face and then pushed forward. It was the easiest start to a good fuck he ever had. No woman had ever been as ready for him as Emily was.

She whimpered softly and then was quiet while Chad pounded into her over and over again. The sucking sound could be heard throughout the room. The groans of the two participants slowly rose in volume until it was obvious their orgasms were imminent.

All the weeks of observing Emily and watching the videos caught up to him swiftly. But why did he need to prolong it anymore? He had what he wanted and he was ready to explode.

Chad grabbed the outside of Emily's legs and rammed into her incessantly. He grunted and groaned as his balls contracted and, finally, shot his cum into his cock.

"Ahhhhh fuck, yes!" he shouted.

Just as the first long, warm stream of cum entered her, Emily came with equal zeal and noise. Together, they raucously fucked and climaxed, perhaps more than once on Emily's part. The poor coffee table threatened to collapse under the pressure, but withstood a full two minutes of constant hammering.

Even after he pulled out, Chad dripped cum on Emily's stomach while they recovered.

Emily's long episode involving Chad and the e-mails was over. He would, in fact, destroy them to HER satisfaction. But, of course, that didn't mean they were destroyed forever. And he made sure she realized he owned copies of all the videos. That alone would assure his continued success with the company and a glowing recommendation from the future company President when he decided to move on.

Not surprisingly, Emily's work computer persisted in acting up and she always wanted Chad to work on it. Sometimes after hours. In a locked office.