Just One Night, The Aftermath Ch. 02

Story Info
More adventures in Cancun.
5k words
3.98
95.4k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers

I woke early, as usual, and lay there thinking for a long time about everything that had happened the day before, our first in Cancun. On one hand, it had not been as bad as I thought it would be. I can honestly say I enjoyed having sex another woman for the first time in over ten years. The way it had all played out left me feeling confident and at peace with myself in a way I really didn't expect before we got to Cancun. I was also surprised by how little anxiety I felt about Laura having had sex with another man. I wondered about that. Was it because I had done the same thing myself, or was it because it had all happened so fast? Regardless, I was comfortable with what had happened so far and there was a part of me that was very grateful for Gayle. I hoped I could remain so comfortable because I realized that today was yet another day on this journey we had embarked on.

About 8:20 Laura began to stir and I could tell from her breathing she was awake. I rolled over and pulled her to me. "Hey!" I whispered into her ear. "Good morning. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Mmmmm.... Uh huh" she replied softly and snuggled back into me. She didn't offer anything else so I just let her be for a while and enjoyed the feeling of having her in my arms. We stayed like that for about another ten minutes or so. I was beginning to feel Mother Nature's call and I disentwined myself and sat up on the side of the bed. Just as I was about to stand up Laura's hand grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'll be right back," I said looking back at her. She smiled and let me go.

A few minutes later I slid back in beside my wife and she rolled over to face me. With my head propped up on my elbow I looked down on her as she gazed back up at me. "Are you okay?" she asked with more than a little concern on her face.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I replied. "Are you?"

"I don't know!" she replied after a moment or two of thought. "I guess."

"You guess?"

"It was hard watching you and Gayle walk away knowing what you were about to do. The feelings I was having surprised me. Then Tom was... well... uninspiring? It didn't all happen the way I thought it would. I think maybe I rushed things a little."

I could only agree, but I wasn't going to push the issue. "Maybe. Who knows? Why don't we just take it easy today and see what happens?"

"I think I'd like that," Laura said with a smile that quite honestly melted my heart.

We made love then. Nothing frantic, just the slow comfortable joining of two people who know each other's bodies well. We couldn't seem to stop kissing and the feeling of her tongue thrusting into my mouth brought me to climax far sooner than I would have liked, but Laura's orgasm coincided with mine so it was all good.

We spent the entire day together with nary a thought about anyone else. We enjoyed a leisurely breakfast followed by a long walk down the beach. Laura looked amazing in the bikini top and wrap she was wearing, but whether or not anyone else noticed I could not tell you. My eyes and thoughts never left her. We found ourselves talking in a way we hadn't done in years. It was as though a barrier had fallen that I hadn't even realized existed. When we found ourselves on a secluded beach a couple of miles away from the resort we pulled off our suits and skinny dipped in the surf, if you can call fucking while standing up in the surf skinny dipping. It was certainly not most intimate moment but I found myself thrusting into Laura with an urgency I had felt in a while and Laura came hard twice.

Afterwards we gathered up our things and made our way back towards the resort. Laura replaced her bikini bottoms and wrap, but I was carrying the top of her bikini in the pocket of my swim suit. As we started to encounter the other resort guests a few smiled or nodded and I noticed a few of the men giving Laura a good look. I think Laura must have felt their gazes because she carried herself proudly, shoulders back, and her firm breasts jutting forward a little more than her normal posture would have done. I am not sure I have ever felt quite so lucky to be her husband as I did in that moment, or maybe I have, but I would be hard pressed to say when..

The rest of the day was pretty much the same in that it was all about us. We took a bus style limo back into Cancun proper and spent the day walking up and down the strip. We had lunch at one of the more famous watering holes and mid afternoon found us on a "jungle tour" which saw Laura and me alone in a small and underpowered motor boat which we drove in a convoy of similar boats through the jungle and out into the open ocean. About two miles up the shore we turned out into the surf for a mile where we all tied our boats together and snorkeled above the reef for about an hour before retracing our route back to Cancun's lagoon.

As we were winding our way back through the jungle canal that separated the lagoon from the ocean we encountered another tour heading in the opposite direction. We waved to a number of the boats as we passed them and just as we passed the last one boat in that convoy Laura pulled up her shirt and flashed the slightly older couple who were in it. The surprised look on the man's face was priceless and I howled in laughter when what I assume was his wife punched him. "You are bad!" I told Laura, who just grinned.

By the time we docked our little boat in the lagoon and wandered back onto the strip in downtown Cancun the limo bus was there waiting. We could either go back to the resort now or wait another couple of hours. Without much debate we found ourselves headed back with two other couples who pretty much kept to them selves. Laura leaned up against me and stared out the window as we went.

Back in the casita I phoned for dinner reservations and was pleasantly surprised when the concierge asked me if we would like to have dinner in one of the gazebos on the beach because another couple had just cancelled their reservation. I readily agreed.

Ninety minutes later Laura and I were enjoying a candlelit lobster dinner and champagne on the beach. The night was warm with just hint of a breeze coming off the ocean. The two waiters who served us were attentive but not intrusive, but both of them spent considerable time checking out my wife. I couldn't blame them. She looked gorgeous in a gauzy white beach dress that tied like a halter behind her neck. I knew she wore nothing underneath it and I could faintly see her nipples through the material which, due to the dress' cut, seemed to be lifting and supporting her breasts. Between the spray-on tan she had got before we left and sun she had been in the last two days the contrast between her skin and the white of her dress was striking in the candlelight.

We toasted the adventure when we drank our first glass of champagne, then each other when we cracked the second bottle. We bypassed dessert, but the resort brought us a couple of complimentary shots of Sambuca with our espresso. We held these for a moment while looking into each others eyes before I offered one last toast.

"What happens in Cancun stays in Cancun!" I said placing just a little more emphasis on the word 'stays'.

Laura acknowledged my meaning with a slight nod. "Absolutely!" she replied with a smile. I was more than a little glad she didn't say "Maybe!" as she is wont to do now and then.

In spite of numerous invitations we had to join other guests as they passed us Laura and I found ourselves alone together in our casita after dinner. Laura filled the hot tub while I wandered back out to the beach bar to get us each a margarita. The bartender was about to close up for the night so he gave me an entire pitcher full to take with me. By the time I got back into the room Laura's dress was laying a pile on the floor and she was laying back with her eyes closed enjoying the sensation of the hot tubs jets and the soft strains of Carlos Santana coming from a small CD player.

I undressed and climbed into the tub beside after handing her a drink. She took it from me, but immediately placed it on the edge of the tub behind her. "Come here!" was all she said.

I pulled Laura to me and crushed her mouth with mine. She threw her leg over me, turned to face me, and she began to slowly grind her pussy against my hardening cock as we kissed. She arched her neck backwards and I nuzzled my face between her breasts. For a moment I considered moving my mouth to her nipple, but then Laura wrapped her arms around me, pulled my head my tightly to her, laid her head on top of mine, and simply held me close. It was an amazing few moments, a recognition of both the physical attraction and the love and trust we felt for one another.

We made love after that, but to be honest I have no real desire to share any of that with you. It was simply not something meant to be shared. Suffice it to say we enjoyed each others bodies with a feeling of urgency and love I, at least, hadn't felt for a long time. And then, back in the bed, wed did it again. Then as dawn approached, with no words spoken, we made love once again.

The day after 'the night before' followed the same pattern as the previous day. We were oblivious to anyone but each other for most of the day. The late afternoon found us lounging on the beach. Awakening from a cat nap I caught Laura watching two young men throwing a Frisbee back and forth along the edge of the surf fifty or so yards away from us. One of them was her friend, Justin. Even I had to admit he was quite a specimen. The 'six pack' he sported was typical of his overall build. He was lean, muscular, and tanned. In my dreams of 15 years ago I never looked like him. At 40 there was no way I ever would. It wasn't so much that I envied him as it was my understanding of why Laura was looking at him. In its own way I knew it was no different than me ogling a hard-bodied 23 year old hottie in a bikini. The only difference was that in this case Laura had a very real opportunity to do much more than 'read the menu'.

Later, over another candlelit dinner, I could sense Laura's mind wandering a little. I had a feeling what was on her mind, but asked anyway. "What are you thinking about?

"Nothing, just..."

"Just what?" I asked.

Laura looked at me then, not speaking. I could almost hear the gears in her mind turning as she considered what she wanted to say.

"Look," I said, "nothing has changed except that I am more secure than ever in the love we share. The reason we came down here still stands. What happens in Cancun stays in Cancun! If anything, I do not want you to find yourself at home wishing you had taken advantage of the situation. I would love for you to spend the next couple of days with me doing what we did today, but more importantly, when we get home I want all of your attention. I want no regrets. I want you to be happy with your life and not feel like you are missing out on anything."

"Really?" she asked with an uncertain smile.

"Really!"

"I love you!" she said and leaned across the table to kiss me. I leaned into her, and while brief, the kiss said far more than words could have.

After dinner we found ourselves in the resorts night club. They had a local band playing a variety of music and I had to admit they were pretty good. It was a little too loud to talk much, so I found myself tapping my foot to the rhythms and simply watching the people who milling about, dancing, etc. After a while I got up to get Laura and I each another drink. When I got back to the table Justin was there laughing with Laura.

We yelled pleasantries with each other and after a moment or two Justin asked me if it was okay for him to dance with Laura. How could I say no? So I yelled, "Absolutely!" over the music.

Justin took Laura's hand, pulled her to her feet and led her out onto the dance floor. I watched the two of them dance together for a song or two, but since all they seemed to be doing was dancing my attention was drawn to the other patrons. By comparison to Laura that night a lot of the other women were dressed extremely provocatively. There was an abundance of cleavage and midriffs on display. And the dresses and outfits they wore did little to hide everything else. There were a few attractive girls standing by the bar obviously waiting for someone to ask them to dance, but I really didn't have any inclination to ask.

Laura and Justin came back to the table for a drink, but before long they were back out on the dance floor once again. One of the girls, a very attractive brunette gal in her late 20s or early 30s, asked me to dance, but I declined. Given the disappointed look on her face I was having second thoughts, but just then Laura was back at the table.

"Justin and I are going to go for a walk on the beach," she said loudly enough to be heard over the music.

I leaned into her ear and asked, "Just walk?"

Laura didn't answer, but I knew from the look on her face she didn't want to say anything more.

"Have fun!" I said.

"You, too!" she relied with emphasis.

I watched the to of them walk out of the club together and winced inside just a little when I saw Laura take Justin's hand as they were going out the door. I gulped down the rest of the drink, got up, and headed to the bar with every intention of asking my brunette friend to dance with me. But, for some reason, when I got to the bar I just kept on walking. A few minutes later I found myself walking alone with the warm surf lapping at my feet.

I had walked for a few hundred yards when I noticed a couple laying on the beach a little ways ahead of me. In the moonlight I could not tell who they were, but I could see they were in a very passionate embrace. There was no way in hell I was going to walk past them if it as Laura and Justin, so with a lump in my stomach I turned around and headed back to the resort and my room.

Laying in bed in the dark I cannot even begin to describe the feelings and thoughts I had that night. If you have never laid in bed knowing your wife or lover was likely at that very moment laying in the arms of another person you cannot know what I was feeling. I kept trying to convince myself this was why we had come to Cancun in the first place, but no matter how many times I tried to accept it, the dire thoughts would just not go away. I am not sure I have ever been as lonely in my life.

Somewhere along the way I must have fallen asleep. I don't know what time it happened, but it felt like hours after I first lied down. I was awakened by the sound of a key in the lock as Laura entered the casita, but I did not move. Through the corner of my eye I could see by the light through the window that it must have been early morning around 7:00 or so. Laura walked into the bedroom, peered at me for a second, then proceeded into the en-suite bathroom. A few moments later I heard the shower running.

I drifted in and out for a few minutes then came awake when I sensed Laura standing over me. She reached out to touch my shoulder but I opened my eyes before she could touch me. I was surprised to see her dressed.

"Hey!" I said quietly.

"Good morning," she said and leaned over to kiss my forehead.

I knew she wasn't about to climb into bed with me. "Where are you going?"

"Justin is taking me deep sea fishing with him."

"Oh," I said trying not to sound as disappointed as I felt. "When will you be back?"

"Around dinner time, I guess. I am not sure."

There was about two or three things I wish I had said then, but all I came up with was, "Okay. Have fun. I will see you when I get back."

"What are you going to do?" Laura asked.

"I don't know. I will figure it out as I go."

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. Go!" And she did.

Forty five minutes later I was sitting in the outdoor café pretending to enjoy my breakfast when Tom and Gayle walked up. "Good morning! Where is Laura?" Gayle asked.

"Fishing," was all I said, but that one word said so much more.

"Oh," was all Gayle said in reply.

"So you have some free time then?" Tom asked. If he was disappointed at Laura's absence he did not show it.

"I do"

"Why don't you come golfing with Gayle and me then?"

I was going to come up with an excuse why I couldn't go, but instead I said, "Why not!"

An hour later I was walking out of the pro shop with my rental clubs, a couple sleeves of cheap balls, and a new glove. As it turned out I was the fourth member of the group. Tom and a fellow I hadn't yet met named Jerry were loaded up in one cart. Gayle, sans clubs, was waiting for me in the second cart. "Looks like you are riding with me!" Gayle said as I walked up.

"Cool!" I replied feeling more than a little happy with the prospect of spending the next few hours close to Gayle, especially with her dressed in the short shorts and halter top she was wearing.

We wound our way over to the first tee. I would have loved to have hit a few balls on the practice range, but the starter waved us onto the first tee. By the time I got my glove on, fished a ball out of its sleeve, and rummaged through my rental bag for the tees they promised were in there, Tom and Jerry (no pun intended) were on the first tee discussing wagers. "Are you in?" Tom asked as I walked up?

"Sure!" I replied.

"Good," Tom replied. "It's $20 on the front. $20 on the back. $50 for the round. And, $10 for 'greenies'."

I gulped. I rarely play for money, and when I do it is for a $1 here and there. But not wanting to let on I merely responded, "Works for me!" Without bothering to flip a tee to see who would play first Tom teed it up and hit a more than decent drive up the middle. Jerry hit a quick hook to the left while I managed to hit a weak fade that landed in the short rough on the right side of the fairway. Jerry struggled even getting his ball back into play, while my second shot found a greenside bunker. Tom meanwhile sculled his second shot, but hit it well enough that it rolled up onto the green about 10 feet from the flag. I managed to get out of the bunker but two-putted for my bogie. Jerry finished with a six and Tom two-putted for his par. That pattern continued for the entire first nine holes, and Tom easily won the $20 by four strokes over me, and by eight strokes over Jerry. I doubt Tom even noticed, but I started to figure out my rental clubs after the first few holes, and I played Tom even over the last four holes. I also doubt Tom noticed Gayle and I stealing kisses every time we had a chance.

When Gayle and I walked back to our cart from the half way house with beer in hand Tom called out, "Do you want to double up the bet on the back?"

Jerry had already declined, and I could not blame him, but for some reason Tom's bravado irked me. I turned to Gayle and asked her if she was up to having some fun at her husband's expense. She smiled and nodded. "I game."

"Tell you what," I said as we walked up to Tom. "I don't want to bet any more money, but I will bet you the original $50 for the entire round and a blow job."

Tom looked a little confused. "You are going to give me a blow job?"

I laughed. "No! If you beat me Laura will suck you off, and if I win I get a blow from Gayle." And then I am not sure why I added, "While you watch!"

"You are on," Tom responded, "but I won't be the one doing the watching!"

"We'll see!" I thought to myself.

I played decently on the back nine, but Tom fell apart on a couple of holes. As such, by the time we found ourselves on the 18th green his four stroke advantage had disappeared exactly and I had secured the $20 for back nine. All that remained was the $50 for the round and, of course, the blow job.

Tom was away and faced a 50 foot putt from the lower tier of the green to the upper level. With a look of determination he admittedly gave it a great attempt and almost made it before rolling his ball about five feet past the whole. I had a much easier putt from about 15 feet, but feeling the pressure I never really gave it a chance, settling instead for a simple tap in for my par. All that remained was Tom's five footer for the tie.

maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers
12