Just One of Many Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That smile disappeared in a flash when they stopped, dirt crunching under the tires as they did so. She was lifted roughly from a pair of arms, then dropped on top of three men's laps. She assumed she was in the back seat of a car. Hands roamed all over her body, some fondling her. She kicked and mumbled, just sounds around the gag. They all just laughed.

"Honey, you're ours now."

Two hours later, she was thrown on a mattress. She was only in her underwear and bra. Every man in there had taken a piece of her. She was ready to start begging now. The only thought that kept her happy, that gave her hope, was the thought of being in Chris's arms and Megan being safe. Deep down, she knew that she would probably never see either of them again. They'd kill her in less than twenty-four hours. She knew how her dad operated.

Not an hour passes by in peace when she heard the door open again. She expected to be raped again and just laid there waiting on them.

"Well, I've seen you've grew up." It was a voice that sent a shudder through her body. All she could do was mumbled against the gag.

Soft hands touched her face, pulling the gag away. Another pulled the blindfold off her head. She was left lying there, staring up at the man she despised more than dirt. He sat down next to her, pulling her against the wall into a sitting position. All she could do was stare.

"Well, aren't you going to say anything." She opened her mouth to speak but winced and whimpered in return. Tommy hadn't been a nice as he was the first time. He had fisted her right in the jaw, splitting her lip open.

"I've been raped by everyone I used to call family. I've been beat. I don't have any dignity left. Call me crazy, but I don't think there's anything left to say."

"Megan?"

"What about her? What do you care?"

"How is she?"

"She's fine. Unless you took her too. Then I'd say she's in high danger with everyone here."

"No, no, we didn't take her. Just you."

"Do you even care what they did to me?"

"Do you care about what the men do to other men in prison?" Catherine didn't say anything. "Well then, there's your answer."

"How do you expect me to feel? You killed my mother!" A hand reached out, slapping her head around.

"Don't take that tone with me! Why do you think I killed her? She couldn't keep her damn legs shut, let alone her fucking mouth!"

Catherine pounced, still bounded. She sank her teeth into his neck and hung there. No matter the screaming, not matter the men who rushed in and tried to get him off her. She hung on like it was her lifeline.

"You're a sorry son of a bitch! You deserve the bullet they're gonna put in your head!"

Tyler whipped out his belt. He folded it over and slapped her across the face, then pulled out his gun.

"Maybe you deserve the one I'll put in your fucking head!"

"Maybe I do!" She shouted back.

The men dragged her back to the mattress and handcuffed her arms above her head, gaged and blindfolded her. She was left in silence.

Chapter 16

Chris was going out of his mind. What was happening to her? Did they beat her, have they raped her? Was she even alive? That made his stomach flip over. God, what had they done to her?

Not a trace of evidence gave a clue of to where she would be. How could they pull this off? How the hell had they pulled this off? He was going to lose his mind. That was all there was to it.

"Do we have anything? Ransom, anything?" Chris asked, walking into the living room.

"No, nothing."

"He came in through the window and left footprints, left his mask. He's a mobster for God sake, he'd be in the system. All we need is one damn piece of evidence. He took both witnesses! We just sit here and hope they're ok!"

"Chris, I think you got a little ahead of yourself."

"What?!" Agent Todd motioned behind him. When Chris turned, he's eyes brimmed.

"Oh God!" Megan was standing in the kitchen, hugging a bunny rabbit to her chest.

She walked over, holding up her hands. Chris picked her up, clutching her to his chest. She buried her head in the crook of his neck. He stroked her hair, holding to him tight. At least one of them was safe.

"We've got it!" Todd shouted, holding up a piece of paper

Chapter 17

Catherine laid on the mattress, her arms still cuffed above her head. If her math was right, she had been taken for almost twenty-four hours. She also figured that in this damp room, it was a basement. In just her underwear and bra, she would be sick in no time.

"Well, hi there, honey." It was Tommy.

"W-Water." She croaked. He came back, putting a straw at her lips.

"Slow, or you'll puke. You puke, I'm beating your ass." She tried to go as slow as she could, but the cool water just tasted so damn good. "So, hungry?"

Catherine nodded. She couldn't see, but at least she had water.

"Well, open your mouth." At first she figured food wasn't the thing he was going to feed her. But when she reluctantly opened her mouth, a sandwich was put at her lips. She gobbled it up in a matter of seconds.

"Really were hungry, weren't you?" He whispered. Catherine nodded, swallowing the last of the sandwich. She felt his body against hers, then her arms were put back down at her sides. The pain and needles feeling made her groan in agony. Tommy chuckled.

"It's funny that I'm in pain?" Catherine asked. Tommy leaned against her.

"Did you think it was funny when you turned me down all those times?"

"No, I didn't. Tommy, I just don't like you in that reason, and you're ten years older than me."

"So what! You're dad approved of it. All you had to do was say yes. Why didn't you even give me a damn chance?"

"I just told you! I don't like you that way. You're a great guy, I just don't like you that way."

In a second's time, Tommy was on top of her. He was tearing at her underwear.

"Stop it! Get off me!"

A shot rang out, deafen Catherine for a second. Then she felt hands, removing her blindfold. When she opened her eyes, Chris was staring back. Cat couldn't help but smile when she cried, wrapping her arms around him.

"Hold on, let's get you covered up." He pulled off his jacket, wrapping it around her.

"Thank god, I'm freezing." Chris's eyes brimmed again.

"Did they hurt you?" Though he didn't say it, she knew what he meant. She nodded and he hung his head. "Cat I'm so damn sorry."

She wrapped her arms around him and he did the same to her.

"Chris, if you get me out of here, I'll forgive you." Chris smiled.

"Deal."

Chris picked her up, carrying her up the stairs and out the front door. In the driveway was a blue pickup truck. Chris put her in the backseat, across his lap with another agent driving. His eyes never left hers.

Epilogue

The wedding took a month to plan. It was simple. Just the way that Chris liked things. They moved back to Catherine's house, making it their own. They bought a King size bed, making love in it every night.

"Chris..." Catherine's head was on Chris's chest.

"What, sweetie?"

"I'm..gonna have a baby." Chris looked down at her.

"What? A baby? Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"Well, baby, it's gonna be just one of many." He leaned down, kissing her roughly on the lips.

12