Just One of the Girls

Story Info
Oh, come on now!
4.8k words
4.53
166.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was born in Huntington Beach, California in the mid-80s. My parents were Orange County Republicans, which means they were hyper-conservative religious zealots by day and sexual predators by night. I hate to generalize about these things, but having seen what I've seen in my twenty-something years, I guess I have a right to my opinion. If you don't like it, come out and see for yourself!

My Dad should have been a chic, I think. He spent more time dressed up in ladies clothing than my mom did, and I know he sucked a lot more cock than she ever did. And just to set the record straight, I know he was a better cock sucker than she was by very personal experiences with both of them. Dad's biggest problem was his little cock. He just couldn't satisfy mom, and that drove them both nuts. So, and this is almost pure conjecture on my part, dad started trolling the glory holes and gay bars of Orange County until he met up with some dude who dressed him up like Marilyn Monroe and fucked him raw for months. Hell, dad fell in love with the dude, wanted to marry him, have his babies! He was really a pretty messed up guy back then, but nice in his way. He worked in television back in those days, and he knew everybody.

Mom was a middle school teacher, and she was a kind of a sex addict. I always suspected she got the cherries of at least half the guys from Newport to Laguna Beach. She went in for the dominatrix thing that was so big in the 80s, but over time she drifted away from the scene. She was, and again I know this from personal experience, totally into eating cum. And since dad wasn't a very good provider in this regard, well, she started looking elsewhere for a steady diet of the stud-stuff. I think she found it with all of the black janitors who worked at the two schools she rotated between teaching French. She used to come home late in the afternoon with her hair knotted with dried cum, and she would whip dad across the face with her cum-streaked hair. I guess he got back at her by showing her all of the dried cum pasted over his asshole.

Like I said, they were a pretty average Orange County couple.

Well, anyway, I guess I should have been born a chic, too. I never got into girls - not in middle school or high school. I loved gym class, however, because of all the cock on parade there. By the time I was a senior, most of the guys left me alone; actually they were either scared stiff of me or they threatened to beat the shit out of me. Anyway, I left all those big hard public school cocks alone - I've always preferred to go after older game.

And I've always preferred to dress for the occasion, too.

I finished 'growing' when I was about 18, and I ended up well shy of six feet tall. I've always been thin, but men tell me my legs are better than just about any chics they've ever seen. My hair has always been sandy blond, but after high school I started to let it grow out, then I had it streaked with blond highlights. I never really grew much body hair, except around my cock, and I had that permanently removed when I had my breasts done. Speaking of breasts, I had mine done when I was 21, and they're a nice and perky 36b. More than a hand fulls a waste, right? And guess what? I didn't get dad's cock! Praise the Lord! Mine is cut, and almost eight inches long. It's not real thick, however, but I've never had any men complain about it. And I cum a lot, too!

Poor mom! She should have married me!

Well, dad started helping me dress up after I had my breast implants. He took me to South Coast Plaza to all the best ladies stores, and fitted me out in classic 50s style with full fashion stockings and garter belts and girdles, always black evening gowns with over the elbow opera gloves, and always - I mean always - classically styled pumps that show lots of toe and arch cleavage, and always with - at least - five inch heels. He really loves my feet, and says they're about a pretty as any girls. He should know, too. The only reason he stays with mom is so he can suck her feet. They're really pretty, too - high arches, not too long or big, and she always keeps them pedicured. Mom wears the same kinds of pumps to work, and they get her into all kinds of fun! Anyway . . . Mom had to lend a hand teaching me how to walk in those five inch high pumps! They were really tough to get the hang of, but mom taught me all her little tricks. But that really turned her on, too! Need I say more? Sometimes when they were helping me get dressed up mom and dad would fight over who got to swallow my cum. They were so sweet when they fought like that; mom usually got the cream, but dad always brought me to the edge. Family values, I always say!

I never went in for hanging out in gay bars; that was dad's thing. I've always preferred nice hotels and restaurants that have nice bars. I can usually be found at the Ritz in Laguna Beach. Nice men there, nice couples, too. Management never hassles us girls, either, so long as we keep an elegant profile and don't flaunt the sex thing. I've been spending weekends there for over three years, and I only have the kindest regards for the place. It's a classy place, what can I say!

So, maybe you'd like to hear about one of my really good times at the Ritz . . . which just happened to be last weekend!

I went out last Friday evening after spending all afternoon getting all dressed up. I was wearing a very elegant Blass gown in one of the new fall colors, kind of a smokey metallic dark bronze and purple thing with lots of very sheer fabric up top, and smokey gray metallic stockings to go with some very new and very high-heeled deep-eggplant colored pumps. I'd had my hair done earlier in the day, and my nails done in a deep eggplant color, as well. The whole outfit really set off the blond highlights in my hair! Sexy as can be, even if I do say so myself.

There's a nice bar at the Ritz, very elegant and deco-moody, and usually with a very good piano player drifting away playing smokey old blues and jazz standards. I've always fancied On Green Dolphin Street, myself. But that's a girl thing, you know? But the best thing is that there are always a couple of the girls there, looking for men to while away the night with, so a fair number of unattached guys always show up. Usually pretty rich ones, but a fair number of pretenders always make the rounds there, too. I like the rich ones, though. They know how to treat girls really well, and we always have lots of fun once I get them to loosen up.

Those silly Republicans! So repressed!

I usually sit at the bar with a couple of the girls, and we talk and catch up with all the goings on around Newport and Laguna . . . You know, all the fun things like which Senator likes to take it up the ass and which Federal Judge is really a very good cock-sucker. I always sip on a Stoley with a coffee bean in it; I like the contradictions of that drink. Kind of keeps me alert, too.

Like when this really pretty couple came in last Friday night around nine. She was a really beautiful woman, actually quite a famous actress and singer, though getting on in years. She obviously had this younger man with her as arm candy, and he definitely looked good enough to eat! They sat and talked, ordered Champagne and caviar, looked at the surf rolling in over the rocks. But this woman was antsy, fidgeted a bit in her seat.

The woman was looking around the room, checking out the talent, I guess, when her eyes met mine. She didn't look away when I met her stare head on. It was intense! She looked away after a moment, then had Arm Candy come over and invite me to their table. He put me between the two of them, and he put my martini down in front of me, too. Such a gentleman!

Ms Famous wasn't wasting much time, either. She moved her hand to my stockinged thigh under the table and traced little circles there, then, finding no resistance to her boldness, moved her hand up a little higher until she had my just stiffening cock in her hand. This she really liked, apparently, because she took it in her hand and started to rub it quite aggressively. She told her boy-toy, Ryan was his name, that I was exactly what she'd had in mind for him, then she confessed conspiratorially to me that it was her fantasy to see her boyfriend sucking a nice long cock and finish off the event by eating all of the cum. She asked me if I'd be interested in making her little fantasy cum true. Imagine that!

For my part, I wanted to get a handle on what Ryan boy-toy wanted, and what he had to offer. So I felt his rod under the table, and was delighted to find a really huge snake coiled up in his trousers. I asked him if he was alright with Ms Famous's plans, and there was only the tiniest bit of hesitation in his voice as he said he was up for it.

Then Ms Famous threw us a curve: she wanted me to have one of my girlfriends join us, and she wanted someone very feminine, and very packed. While there were a couple of girls at the bar, my first choice would have been Paula McIntire, a very close girlfriend who packs a truly frightening monster-sized cock, and is devastatingly gorgeous in her pink-sweatered Jane Mansfield kind of way. Ms Famous asked if I would call her, so I excused myself and went to the Ladies Room, and made the call.

I guess it was Ms Famous' lucky night, because the usually very busy Miss McIntire was indeed free, and said she could meet us at the Ritz within the half hour. So, I checked my lipstick and popped a couple of Vitamin V tablets (that's Viagra to you Prudes out there!), then returned to the table with a smile and a wink on my face, and told Ryan that he was in for a truly eye-opening evening. He just nodded and smiled . . . but he was kinda nervous!

. . . but I swear to God Ms Famous licked her lips when I said that!

Anyway, I told her that I had always been a fan of her music, and especially liked her duets with Sinatra that they'd made together in the 80s, and even liked the few movies she'd made. She liked the attention I guess, but really wanted to move on to the night's main event. I asked if she wanted Ryan to be the center of attention tonight, but she said she'd just have to think about that one. She was an enigmatic one, for sure!

Well, Ryan asked Ms Famous if she wanted to dance, but she declined, then told him to dance with me. So Ryan, ever the polite gentleman, took me out on the floor and we slow-danced through a couple of numbers, and I have to tell you I really loved the way Ryan looked at me out there. During that last number he really went soft on me and he held me really tight, then he kissed me on the neck. I looked up him, and I kissed him right back, and right on the lips. Well, he just opened his mouth and slipped his tongue right in there as I ground my hips into his. It was getting a little warm out there, I have to say.

When we got back to the table Ms Famous was entertaining a couple of autograph seekers - two middle-aged women, obviously lesbians - who had stopped by the table to talk with her. Well, she asked the women to join us in her suite in an hour for drinks, and the women gave each other knowing little looks and said they'd be there. It was shaping up to be an interesting evening, more so with each passing moment.

Just in time, Paula McIntire walked into the lounge, and what an entrance she made! She was wearing a deep red sequined dress and very sheer seamed stockings and the sexiest red sequined pumps I'd ever seen. Her curly red hair seemed to be on fire, and every guy in the place was looking her with pure lust in their eyes. Bitch!

Well, both Ms Famous and Ryan were very suitably impressed as I made introductions, and Paula was very cool about meeting such a notable personality. So, we sat for a while and just chatted about small stuff as we made our way through a couple of rounds of drinks. Then Ms Famous was up, and telling us to come on to her suite. So, off we went!

And it was a nice suite, I have to admit. It overlooked the Pacific, and had it's own deck and pool, and a hot tub on a lower deck down by the ocean, as well. There were at least three bedrooms that I could see as we entered. Ryan put on some music and turned the lights way down, and Paula went to Ryan and took him in her arms a really laid one helluva kiss on him. I think it took him by surprise, but Ms Famous really seemed to get into it.

Paula started to undress Ryan right there in the middle of the living room, so I walked on over and joined in on the fun. I heard a Champagne cork pop and bounce off the wall somewhere behind me, and turned to see Ms Famous pouring herself a flute of bubbles, and she was almost completely undressed herself! She sat down watching Paula and I swarming all over Ryan, and took a strawberry and dipped it into her Champagne, then she rubbed the berry all over her clit and popped it into her mouth!

Alrighty, then!

Right on cue, there was a knock on the door, and I walked over to open it. There were the lesbians, but whoa, now there were five of them! In they all came, and Ms Famous really liked what she saw. Those women really liked the way Ms Famous looked, too, and the two we had met in the lounge made their way right to her and made themselves right at home. Well, anyway, they started to eat out Ms Famous' cunt like there was no tomorrow. Then the other women undressed and started in on each other and pretty soon it looked and sounded like a feeding frenzy going on in that part of the room.

By the time I walked back from opening the door Paula had Ryan stripped down and she was doing a little tongue dance on his monster-cock, so I just stood aside and took off my dress and my panties. I guess a couple of the lesbians hadn't been expecting what they saw when my cock sprang out there into the breeze, because a couple of them pointed at me and they had the biggest wide-eyed look of surprise you can imagine. But then they walked over to me and took turns sucking my cock! Hell, Ms Famous really, really liked that, and she motioned for me to join her by her chair. The three of us walked over to her chair, and Ms Famous told me to put my cock into her mouth, and she started doing some really amazing things to me with her mouth. One of the lesbians was licking my asshole, and the other joined the two already working on Ms Famous's cunt.

Ms Famous then called out for Ryan to come over here, and she told me stand right there and wait for him; so standing right there beside her face, she had Ryan come over and start sucking my cock.

I would never have guessed this was Ryan's first time giving head, he was doing such a great job down there. And Paula had moved over and was continuing to work on Ryan's rock hard monster, as well. But that wouldn't do, oh no, because Ms Famous insisted that Paula lube up Ryan's ass and fuck him, and fuck him hard! So there stood Ryan; I was holding his head in my hands as I fucked his face, and Paula moved in behind Ryan and started to slowly work the tip of her rock hard ten inch cock into his little virgin asshole.

But Ms Famous wasn't going to have any of that, either, 'cause she told Paula to ram it in and fuck him hard, fuck him roughly, and make him hurt. And Paula, bless her heart, did just that. I swear I heard a pop when her cock pushed in past Ryan's sphincter, and I know I heard him cry out in pain as Paula's full length slammed all the way in. One of the chics was down on her knees working on Ryan's cock, and that was a good thing as Ryan's cock was the first to pop that night. Paula's ten inch prostrate massage really must have hit home, because all of a sudden the women down there deep throating him was gagging. Ryan had let go with a world-class gusher, and soon his cream was flowing out of that woman's mouth and down onto her tits.

Not to be outdone, I felt my cock growing harder as Ryan got into the rhythm of my thrusts, and pretty soon I felt my cockhead twitching and swelling. I announced to all concerned that I was going to cum, and Ms Famous told me to really fuck his mouth. And she told Ryan to take it all in his mouth, and to play with it before he swallowed it, and that she wanted to see him swallow it.

I was lost to all that nonsense, though, as my orgasm found it's release. I held Ryan's head tightly and drove my cock in and out of his mouth in rapid bursting thrusts - then felt the world turn to white light as my cock started spewing out cum into his hot virgin mouth. I heard him react to the force of my orgasm with surprise, and could sense him gagging, trying to pull away, but he caught himself, and started to swallow a little as his mouth filled.

Soon my first load was all in his mouth, and I pulled out and let him work over my load with his tongue so that Ms Famous could watch. I was surprised she could, however, as there were so many women working her over I couldn't tell one from another. But there she was, looking up at Ryan with the look of ultimate satisfaction on her face, and then she told him to swallow it.

And he did. I guess that kinda surprised even him. It was a real mouthful.

Then Paula pulled out of Ryan's ass and she flung the rubber she had on right off her cock, and jacking her cock furiously, she walked up to Ryan's face and slipped her cock in his mouth. I could see Ryan's mouth suck on the tip of Paula's cock as she jacked it off, and then I could see Paula straining as the first waves of release found her. She stopped jacking with her hand and began thrusting her cock into Ryan's mouth, pushing her cock in deeply - almost making Ryan choke as her cock drove to the back of his mouth - until her cum started to erupt. I'm not sure Ryan had finished swallowing all of my load yet when Paula cut loose with her own massive orgasm. Man, he looked wigged out, Paula can really pump a big load.

But I, on the other hand, watched as Paula stood there - resplendent in her stockings and pumps - filling Ryan's mouth to overflowing with her cum. Ms Famous was commanding him to swallow it all, to not spill a drop, and Ryan was doing a pretty good job of it - probably better than most girls could do - and I could tell he was getting into it. Surprise, surprise. Another Republican bit the dust!

Thank God for Viagra, hey Senator Dole! As I watched Paula filling Ryan's mouth with her cum, I felt my cock coming back to life. I slipped on a Trojan and moved to fill Ryan's ass. He didn't even flinch as I drove it in; Paula had really stretched Ryan's ass out - she's really a lot bigger than I am! Another girl was down between our legs, licking first Ryan's balls, then mine, and it felt really good. Too good! I was beginning to wobble on my heels it felt so good. Ryan, bless his heart, was still working on Paula's cock.

He sort of stood and turned Paula's load over and over in his mouth with his tongue, letting Ms Famous look at it as he did so, and as I stood there pumping away in Ryan's ass I could see her drifting in and out of orgasm after orgasm, her eyes almost glazed over in the total bliss she was experiencing, but she was smiling up at him, willing him to swallow all of Paula's load. Then she commanded Paula to turn around, turn around and let Ryan ream her ass.

Paula spun around and pulled her ass cheeks apart, and reached behind and pulled Ryan's face into her ass. Ms Famous told Ryan to get Paula's asshole really nice and wet, nice and ready for him to fuck. He really got into it, too; he was licking away at Paula's ass as I drove my cock in and out of his, and I could feel the root of Ryan's cock twitching through the very sensitive skin of my cock as it slid in and over his prostrate again and again. Paula moved back towards Ryan's cock and she pulled her butt cheeks as far apart as she could as she moved back. I straightened up a bit, and let Ryan do so as well, and I felt his cock enter Paula through the tip of my cock. The girl under us had moved forward, and was now sucking away on Paula's cock - bringing her cock back to life in the process.

12