Just Out of High School

Story Info
Young man has fun with next door neighbor.
2.7k words
4.09
125.4k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derbyman
derbyman
13 Followers

My name is Jim. This takes place just after I graduated from high school in 1987. I lived in the hills of Western Pennsylvania. My last class was yesterday, I came home, lounged out on our second floor porch. My dad and mother both worked. My sister had married and moved away. So this sunny afternoon was for rest and relaxation.

Next door, there was a family, husband, wife and little girl, maybe six or so years old. The father worked at the local mill. The mother, blonde, looked like a carbon-copy of Pam Anderson. Long, golden-blonde hair to halfway down her back, maybe 5'-5", about 130 lbs if that. She was laying on their deck, getting some afternoon rays. Clad only in a black bikini, laying on a towel. I was looking, you better believe I was. She at times would look up, and see if I was watching her. She'd take her top off, and lay on her stomach, getting a nice tan with no noticeable tanlines above her waist.

I had some odd jobs, cutting grass or working in the garage of a local automobile repair shop. I was almost six feet tall and a nice body, for a 18-year old fresh out of high school. I missed fifth grade because our family had moved and it slowed me up. Long black hair, I had had a few girlfriends, but nothing at the moment.

A week or so had gone by, I was in my usual spot on the porch and she had just come out for the afternoon. That long blonde hair over that sexy body was making my cock throb. She looked up and found me watching the 'show' and smiled. How was I going to meet her?

Next day, right before she'd come out on her deck, I walked over and rang the doorbell. She answered. Holy fuck, in person, she was hotter than I imagined. I said my name was Jim from next door and was selling tickets for the annual 4th of July celebation. She was wearing a robe, and underneath was her black bikini. She asked me to come in. I walked in, the air conditioner was going on high, she had a couple candles burning and some music on the radio. She came back with some money for a couple tickets. Her name was Vicki Decker. She said her husband was at work and her daughter, Michele was at school. She asked if I wanted a Pepsi, I said, "Sure, I'm in no hurry."

I sat down on the couch, she sat on a chair, crossed those lovely legs and began smoking. I mentioned to her I saw her sunning herself on the deck. She said she could see me sometimes from my porch. Vicki wanted to know how old I was. I said, "20". I was really only 18. So what.

I kept admiring her legs and she knew exactly as she began crossing and uncrossing them a few times. I thought it was time I left, and she said it was nice meeting me. Getting up from the couch, she looked at my hard on through my shorts and knew the comment was mutual. I brushed past her and think I felt a pat on my behind, as if she approved of ME!

Later that day, I could not get her out of my mind! The thought of those long tanned legs, which went straight up to form the most delicious looking ass, had my mind stirring.

After about a week, I decided to walk over to her place once again. Didn't know what I was going to say this time though. It was around Noon, very hot again, perfect weather for tanning. I rang the bell. Then rang it once more and Vicki came and opened it for me. She asked me to come in. I walked in and said to her, "I love watching you when you're outside tanning. You are a beautiful looking woman, Vicki."

Vicki said, "I've seen you wathcing me, I think you're nice looking too. But being only 20 years old?"

I walked over to her and put my arms around her waist. She looked up at me and smiled. Her perfume was breathtaking! I played with her long blonde hair. She said, "Jim, you're only 20 baby! Slow down."

I said I wanted to come over to see her so bad, that her black bikini made my cock throb like fucking crazy. I was inhaling the perfumed scent her silky blonde hair now. She had already applied some lotion which even made her body seem to radiate!

Vicki then said, looking down at my crotch, "I see how excited someone is baby. Can I have a look at it?"

"Sure, here it is!" as I unzipped my denim shorts and let her view my equipment, all nine inches and growing!

"Oh my Jim baby, that sure doesn't look like any 20 year-old's cock to me!"

"You like it, Mrs Decker?"

"Jim, call me Vicki, please? Now come over here and let me check you out."

I walked over and Vicki had her right hand wrapped around my huge pole in seconds. She saw it had some pre cum oozing already. She smiled as she lightly stroked it and licked the liquid.

"Somebody sure is excited to see me. Let me kiss it for you. Would you like that baby?"

"Oh please Vicki, I want your lovely lips around my cock. It's yours Vicki. She kissed it. Oh fuck, how her lips felt! I was close to shooting, snd she knew it.

"I see someone is ready, aren't they?"

She stood up and let me take her top off of her. I played with her long blonde hair, then kissed those huge tits. I was sucking on them, she pulled me close to her. Kissing my hair. We would French kiss and her tongue on mine was like two electric wires coming together. I was so hungry for her lips.

"Vicki, you have the sexiest legs. And I love watching you walk, that ass is the hottest looking ass around." I told her.

"James. I am flattered, but me, a 31 year old housewife, turning YOU on?"

That was it, I then went down and started pulling her black bikini bottom off...slowly.

"Jim baby, what are you doing?"

I'd kiss her legs, her thighs, her feet, her ankles. She was feeling good. I then had her bikini bottoms almost off, then grab it with my teeth and yank the rest of it off. I kept it between my teeth, as a prize from the sexy 31 year old striking blonde. What a fucking hot body! Picturesque blonde, nicest legs and that ass...to die for! And I was looking at that ass with lust.

"Oh Jim, you are making me so wet honey. I love what you do to me. Please don't stop. We have several more hours until my daughter comes home from bible school. You look cute with my bikini in your mouth dear"

I then had her on the couch, completely naked! I admired my blonde queen laying on her back. I wanted to see how wet she was. She would raise her one leg and that gave me better access to her pussy. Fuck, was she wet!. I went after it. I licked and tongued for all it was worth. She grabbed my head and pulled it closer to her, saying my name over and over..."Jimmy...oh Jimmy...I love what you do to me baby. It's been so long...so long."

I ate that blonde woman like crazy, she was so hot and sexy, the time flew by. After several mind blowing orgasms from licking her sultry pussy and clittie, she said if I hurried, she'd let me fuck her.

And I then mounted her from behind, grabbing her hips and pumping into that blonde. Vicki was ready!

"Vicki, baby, I want you, I want to fuck your sexy hot body so bad. You feel it baby? Do you feel Jim's cock deep inside your love hole Vicki? I am ready to fill you up baby. How does your pussy feel with my throbbing cock buried deep inside Vicki!"

She was softly moaning, but she kept up with my powerful thrusts inside her. I was almost there... I shot, oh fuck, it was a hot round of CUM, way inside this hungry blonde's cunt!

Vicki came up and kissed me on the lips. "When can we do this again baby? she purred. "You've got some hard equipment there James. I do approve of everything from this end baby"

After a few days of fucking Vicki, I found out her husband was on a later shift, 4-midnight. She asked if I could come over as soon as he left for work. I did. Then she confronts me with, "You told me you're 20, I found out you're only 18! What the fuck Jim. Nineteen is young but 18, what the fuck! I don't know what to do now."

Then I stepped over and started kissing her, while she was still talking.

"Vicki baby, I was afraid to tell you I was only 18, I knew you'd shy away then. I didn't know what to tell you so I lied."

Still kissing her, and now having my hands on her sexy dress straps, I slowly took her straps aside and now in front of me were the two nicest tits around!

"Vicki, you tits are so hot and big baby! I want to kiss them and suck on them baby. I love your body Vicki. I can't stop thinking about you. I want to make love to you all the time. I am so hot for your sexy body. And that tight ass is driving me nuts baby! Jesus, I loved feeling it. I want to kiss it too."

"Jimmy darling, you want my ass? My ass is 31 years old darling. You still want it?" she purred in my ear. Kissing my lips and lapping mine with her sultry tongue.

"My daughter could come in any second. Jimmy, we better..."

Little Michele burst through the door!

Jim hurried to get Mrs. Decker's dress back in place. And he did a very good job. His hands dropped from her ass and quickly changed the subject and tone of the minute with, "OK Mrs Decker, thank you for supporting the local baseball teams in the area."

"Sure Jim, anytime" she said, loud for Michele to hear and to cover anything that wasn't covered at that second.

Jim left the house and everything in the Decker house was fine once again.

Jim still could not stop thinking about the blonde next door. And he desperately wanted to feel that golden ass that was giving him hard-ons regularly.

Two days later, Vicki went outside, not to tan, but to motion a certain neighbor, her husband had gone to work two hours early. She saw Jim on his porch and waved for her young lover to come over.

In a few minutes, Jim was inside.

"My old man left early today...overtime. We can be alone for the entire afternoon if you'd like." Mrs. Decker informed her stud of a neighbor.

Jim couldn't believe his luck! The room was cooled by the air conditioner, a few candles were lit, the music, soft and sexy. And Mrs Decker was now in black stockings, garter, black fuck-me pumps, and black thong. Jim was really excited by the image before him. An 18 year old just out of high school and the sexiest blonde in town was hot for him!

Mrs. Decker motioned for him to come over. They kissed, a hot sexual kiss. Tongues on tongues, hands on hands. Vicki stepped back a moment and asked her young lover how she looked.

"Vicki, you are the sexiest woman I've ever seen! And before this day is over, I'm going to please you in places you never thought possible."

"Baby, I love the way you talk to me." Vicki said softly.

Jim had been kissing his 31 year old Blonde neighbor everywhere. She was so sexy and hot! Her stockinged-clad legs were kissed and kissed again. Her thighs were kissed, her ankles, everything. Jim proudly kissed his way along her beautiful legs. Vicki just moaned in appreciation.

"My legs turn you on baby? I was voted 'Best legs' when I was in high school."

"I'm gonna kiss your legs alright Mrs. Decker. I've been in love with your steamy body for a long time baby. I want to kiss all parts of your tanned body, Mrs Decker. I want you to stand, just straddle the bed, your legs just apart so. I want to view your body from behind.."

"Whatever you want baby. What are going to do to me Jimmy?"

Jim eyed that blonde up, and continued eyeing her up.

"So, you like the view? You know this could be a Kodak moment right now sweetie. I love knowing my older body turns you on."

Jim then kissed the back of her legs, then up to her back, her blonde hair halfway down her back. She was something else, those black stockings on her already nicely tanned legs, and those black fuck-me pumps, she was everything this young man wanted. He continued kissing her neck, her ears, then she'd turn and have they'd share a raw sexy kiss. Her hair would be tossed each way. She was loving this attention from her youthful neighbor! Her black fuck-me pumps, her golden tanned legs and ass, and black thong, and that wet pussy was making his mouth water. He could see hot wet she was with her arousing scent wafting overhead. Jim wanted to look at that perfect ass of hers now. He was staring at it. Grabbing her thong with his hands, he peeled it off, down her ankles. He slid his tongue up to her slit, working her pussy up. She was incredibly wet by now! Then a quick lick up to her ass. Vicki jerked a second when he did that. His tongue would begin at her pussy and give it several licks, then all the way up to her perfect ass. He did this for a while. Vicki was going crazy! Her legs were still slightly spread for perfect access to his mouth and tongue.

A long lick to her lovely ass now. A quick kiss here. Circular kisses all over her tanned ass. He would squeeze her lovely ass, it felt so good in his strong hands.

"My husband never went to my ass baby, just so you know." she told her young loverboy.

Jim now wanted her ass. He went to her nether hole with pleasure. His tongue, stiffening up like a cock, stabbed at the inside wall of her asshole, licking, tasting. The scent was surprisingly clean and musky, with a scent of her perfume mixed in. Jim was so hungry for the blonde neighbor, he was giving her everything he had. Vicki was moaning, and now grinding her beautiful ass to the pumping of his tongue. Jim had his tongue stabbing inside this sultry 31 year old blonde neighbor's asshole. His hands squeezing the lovely tanned globes as he continued licking and tasting her ass. Jim would put a couple fingers inside her steamy pussy and another alarm would go off inside her body! Jim wasn't stopping! Her fluids were beginning to seep from her finger-fucked pussy to her tongue-fucked ass!

"Uuunngghhh, Jimmy baby...that's it babbbeeee...tongue Vicki's ass baby...you wanted it the first time you saw me...it's yours...aaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck babbeeee...I'm cumming from your tongue. Jimmy...I am creaming all over your face baby...Your tongue...oh my God Jimmy! My ass is yours you hot little fuck! Suck my ass baby! Lick Vicki's asshole! I want it so baaaadddd!"

Vicki was spent. Her body collapsed on the bed. Her orgasms were too many to number. A sweet smile on her face told Jim he was the best she's had in maybe her entire life. And he was only 18! Jim continued to kiss his prized blonde while she lay there. A sheen covered most of her body, and Jim was licking anything that glistened on her tanned frame. He whispered in her ear..."Mrs. Decker, your hot sexy ass is mine now."

"I know Jim, it's always your lover!"

More Vicki and Jim to continue?

derbyman
derbyman
13 Followers