Just Out of Reach

Story Info
She tries to give herself an orgasm as he watches.
888 words
3.3
25.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the room to find her face flushed, her ankles tied to the bedposts, as she lay on her bed completely naked. Her eyes were closed, almost as if in frustration, and her hands were nestled between her legs. He took a step closer and realized that she had noise cancelling head phones on as well as having one hand pistoning the vibrator between her legs while the other toyed with her clit. It was obvious that she was desperately trying to find release, but as he watched for a few minutes, the impossibility of her actually achieving that goal became evident.

She had previously told him that she couldn't give herself an orgasm no matter how hard she tried, but he wasn't sure how much he had believed her up to this moment. A couple of times he had jokingly responded with an offer to make love with her for as long as it would take, but she would always shake her head, laughing him off and reminding him once again of her desire to save intercourse for her wedding night. He knew she wouldn't be convinced otherwise, but he'd always try half heartedly anyways. She was one of the most sexual women he knew, and she could set him and almost every other guy in the room ablaze with a quick smile and a suggestive comment. He found it almost impossible to believe that she, of all people, couldn't get the fireworks to go off.

As he watched the show, basking in her obliviousness in regards to his presence, he watched her progressions. She would start out fine, and her arousal would build up nicely, but each time she got closer to falling over the edge, it seemed as if her arousal would go backwards, instead of clambering over the edge. Her frustration was evident and he pitied her trying to best assess how to help her with her problem.

They had talked a few times about the issue, especially after the couple of instances when he had tried to please her and was met with frustration and her forcing him to stop without success. As he sat watching, he recalled everything he had told him.

"It's like there is a glass wall in the way. I can see where I want to go, but I don't have the tools necessary to find or build a door. My brain blocks it from occurring. I get close and then my brain goes into "freak out mode," and I can't relax enough to accept the loss of control that I know is going to occur. My brain decides that it won't accept it and then I stop. Honestly, I'd guess part of why you can't give me one is for reasons you will quickly tell me are nothing to worry about, but even with your reassurances, they still plague me."

"What are they? I promise not to laugh."

"Well, for one, I know that I start squirming and losing control of my muscles, though I know this is supposed to happen, I 'm still afraid I am going to hurt you in the process. It's sort of like why I don't like to be tickled. I don't want to flail around and accidently make contact with something I shouldn't. The other, though, it's not something I've ever admitted to anyone, perhaps not even completely to myself. I think I am partially afraid of how my body will actually react. I know how wet I get without having an orgasm, I can only imagine the type of mess I would make if I did have one. Not only that, but I have had a couple of people tell me that they think I would probably be a squirter which I know doesn't always go over well with sexual partners."

"Okay, I understand your concerns, I promised not to minimize them, so I won't but I do feel like your brain is making a bigger deal than necessary out of it. But I can also understand why. Anything else?"

"Yeah actually, so considering the above issues, I theorize that there is one way that might actually give me an orgasm, but I am not willing to try that method."

"I won't suggest that we try it, but will you at least share it with me so we can be on the same wave length? If you aren't comfortable with that I understand though. "

"Yeah I can. I figure that I'd probably have an orgasm if you were to tie me up and force it out of me. Not allowing me to tell you to stop or allowing any other reaction from me other than pure and utter acceptance. However, my concern with this is that I would be worried that the repercussions of such actions would outweigh the benefits."

"Wow, that all makes perfect sense, but you are right, probably not the best of ideas."

He was brought back to reality by the moan that escaped her lips. It was one filled with both desire and utter frustration. As he looked back to her, he felt his cock twitch at the sight of his gorgeous girlfriend, in all of her young, athletic and naked glory.

He stepped towards the bed, resolved to push her over the edge.....