Just Relaxing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boat scene more than convinced me Mary loved sex...with almost anybody, including other women, as I knew from experience.

"I'm glad," I told him. "Do you need some practice?"

My hand was on his shorts, rubbing his cock.

"With you? Anytime."

Who was I to question the odds of their marriage lasting? I knew firsthand what Mary was all about. Now I was learning about Dan. As Stephen Stills would say, 'Love the one you're with.'

"I think it's only fair that you strip for me, since I let you watch me," I said.

"Right here?" he asked.

"Right here."

I had to admit, it was kind of fun watching the fifty year old man do something he'd probably only dreamed of his whole life. There was nothing especially erotic about it but I was getting hornier by the second. When he was down to his boxers, I thought his cock was going to bust through the thin material. When he was naked, he simply looked at me.

I stared down at his impressive erection.

"Very nice, Dan. Now fuck me."

Mary claimed that Dan was unable to perform for the past year or so. I guess she never claimed he wasn't good when he could. I was about to find out he was very, very good.

Dan drove me backwards with both of his hands on my arms until the back of my legs hit the kitchen table. With a bark of alarm, I found myself falling backward onto the table with Dan making sure the landing was gentle. He immediately dove down and took a tit in his mouth. There wasn't anything gentle about THAT, but it was stimulating, to say the least, and I even urged him on verbally when he worked on my nipples.

"Fuck me, Dan. I want you inside me," I begged.

He spread my legs apart and pulled me so my ass dangled at the very edge of the table. His cock pushed against my pussy and I knew this was going to be something special. I'm not a masochist, but damn it felt great when Dan opened me with that big head of his and plunged his entire cock into my cunt in one, violent thrust.

My shriek most likely woke a night creature or two. Dan stood there, fucking me like a teenager, and we both grinned. This was not a man with a sex problem, other than perhaps not getting enough.

My tits swayed and the table threatened to slide across the kitchen floor as we picked up the pace. I swear it was ten minutes we did that, each of us encouraging the other in more desperate tones.

I had to put my hand on my clit, only because I would have let the fucking go on all night otherwise.

"Ohhhh yes, I'm so close, Dan. C'mon. Fuck me!"

Perspiration trickled down his forehead. His face was contorted with the effort of a pending orgasm. I was about to cum.

"Oh God! Dan! Harder!"

One last series of swipes across my clit and the inside of my pussy erupted. I arched my back. Dan put his hands under my ass. He drove his cock in deeper and I came.

I clung to the edges of the table with both hands, lost in the rapture of an orgasm I didn't expect to have that night and assisted by a man with a really, really nice cock. The only thing missing was a pillow for my head, but I sacrificed that for the moment.

My second favorite thing besides having an orgasm myself? Watching a man have one. And if he happens to pour his cum all over me during it, he gets bonus points. Dan hit the jackpot. Just as he began to cum, he pulled out, masturbated over my pussy and shot several jets of cum onto my tits and stomach.

I'm not a doctor, but I was pretty sure Dan was cured.

Chapter Four: Jason

I was scheduled to leave the resort after one last full day of, I hoped, relaxation. I didn't wake up plotting anything, honest. Things just happen.

I had brought a single dress with me. No, not some formal thing. This was a casual, kind of short, summery toga-like dress with a swooping neckline and cloth belt. I never wore a bra with it and certainly wasn't going to in the middle of the woods with no TV cameras around. A pair of sandals completed the outfit and I was ready to wrap up an eventful vacation.

It was mid-morning before I found enough energy to even consider going for a walk. The weather was threatening, with dark clouds and a definite sense that it might rain. Wanting to get the walk in before bad weather hit, I grabbed an umbrella and headed out into the woods.

I tried a new path that took me to a different corner of the lake than I had visited before. It was far from any boat docks and probably fifteen minutes from the nearest cabin. I wouldn't call it isolated, but it seemed more deserted than other areas I'd been in.

Even before completely exiting the woods I could tell it was more scenic than other paths. I was at least fifty feet above the beach and looking out over the lake and the forest on the other side.

Then I saw the first sign of life since I'd left my cabin. It appeared to be a young man or teenage boy standing behind a tripod and camera. He was about ten yards in front of me and even from that distance I recognized the quality of the camera and the business-like effort he was putting into each shot.

I was approaching him from behind so I purposely made enough noise for him to know I was coming, just before reaching the spot where he stood.

He turned with a look of surprise. I guessed he was about eighteen or nineteen. I'm not up on the current style of young adults, but his glasses appeared nerdy to me and his dark hair struck me as more fitting in the seventies.

"Hi," I said. "Sorry to interrupt."

"Oh, that's OK. I'm not used to having too many come by at this location," he said shyly.

"Are you staying here?"

"I live here. My parents own the resort," he said.

"Wow. That's cool. So you get the run of the place," I said.

He smiled. "Kind of."

"I'm Charlotte."

"Hi. I'm Jason."

I had a better look at his digital camera and tripod and exclaimed, "That's quite a setup. I'm jealous."

He shrugged. "Yeah, they got this for me last year. I'm a freshman in college...actually I'll be a sophomore this year...and I'm studying photojournalism."

"Really?" I said with enthusiasm. "I'm a TV reporter back home."

His face lit up for the first time. He pointed at a large, black case a few feet away.

"That's my video camera. Professional quality," he said proudly. "That's what I really want to do. Videography. I just do the still shots for fun."

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Nineteen. Just this week."

"Happy birthday and good luck in your career," I said. "The scenery is beautiful here."

"Yeah, but it's always the same," Jason said. "I like days like today where the weather is iffy and the clouds are coming in and, if I'm lucky, it will rain. Better yet, lightning."

I laughed at his eagerness.

"So, what videos have you taken?"

"Mostly wildlife. Lots of that out here. I haven't done much with people yet. I don't have many friends, of course, being stuck in the middle of nowhere like this all summer," he said.

"How about the still shots?"

"By and large, just this stuff."

I grinned. "You need a model."

"Tell me about it," Jason said with a sigh.

"Well. I'm here. I'm free and I've got all day," I said.

Jason adjusted his glasses. "Really? You would do that?"

"Sure. I'm used to a camera staring at me, remember."

I could tell he wasn't sure what to say. His bashfulness was so cute, I was determined to help him.

"Tell me where you want me. I take directions pretty well," I said with a smile.

"Uh, well, let me back up the tripod and, um, if you could stand by that tree," he paused to point one out, "I'll be ready in a minute."

This was going to be fun. I was beginning to like the kid and it was nice to interact with somebody that age again, not to mention helping to pique his interest in a profession so close to my heart. I had been a journalism major myself and took some of the photography classes they offered in college. I undoubtedly understood the value of a good videographer.

I stood by the designated tree and went to lay down my umbrella when Jason stopped me.

"No. Keep that. A prop will be good."

I liked his style.

He positioned the tripod and camera, took a second to peer through the viewfinder, and then said to me, "Have you modeled before?"

"Nope. First time."

"You look like a model."

I'm pretty sure I blushed. "Thanks."

"OK. Ready?"

"Whenever you are," I told him.

"Here goes. Steady, please."

We did a half dozen simple shots with me looking at him and Jason changing f-stops and exposures. When he embarked on changing camera positions and angles, I altered my stance and the placement of the umbrella. In essence, I was getting into it.

Jason would only occasionally utter a quiet 'Good' or 'Nice.' Otherwise, he was very workman-like.

Soon, we had moved out from the tree to a nearby boulder overlooking the beach. The stone had a fairly flat surface that allowed me to sit. This opened up new possibilities for posing and, without direction from Jason, I began to adjust the bottom of my dress to show more and more of my crossed legs.

I had done so good up to that point trying to be professional with Jason, but my natural instinct to flirt took over. I gave him almost everything, stopping short, I thought, of actually letting my panties show.

Then I leaned onto one elbow, with my head in that hand. I was sure an ample amount of breast was showing if he wanted it. All the time, Jason proceeded like a trooper. God bless him.

In the distance, the first rumblings of thunder could be heard.

"Damn," I said. "I hope it doesn't rain on us."

"Don't worry," Jason said calmly between shots.

Five minutes later, after we had moved down onto the beach and Jason had lugged the video camera case down the hill, we felt the first drops of rain.

"Oh no," I moaned.

"It's OK, Charlotte. You have an umbrella. It'll give us more options for posing."

This guy was serious about his photography and I loved it. I let the light rain fall onto my hair and dress while Jason just kept shooting away. What an exhilarating freedom that was, standing in the drizzle, on a desolate beach, with a nineteen year old future professional capturing my digital imperfections.

I never opened the umbrella until I felt my nipples pressing against the damp material of my dress. That's when we both started getting creative. Sometimes it was over my head; sometimes resting on my shoulder; sometimes I was hiding behind it. At one point I took the straps of my dress off my shoulders, slid my arms out and held the umbrella in front of me so that it appeared I had nothing on.

I wasn't sure if I was posing as much as taunting poor Jason. I could feel my dress getting wetter and wetter and it was clinging to my body in spots. Still, we toiled unhindered by the conditions, thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck in the trees nearby, resulting in a deafening roar.

"Oh shit!" I cried. "We need to get away from this water."

Jason was folding up his tripod and camera as I spoke.

"Here. Can you carry this stuff while I take the video camera?" he hurriedly asked.

I grabbed the tripod and camera and scrambled for the woods. Jason was right behind me.

"My cabin's closer," I yelled back at him as the rain increased. "We'll go there."

I heard him agree as we rushed, almost at a trot, along the path. While the trees offered some protection from the rain, I knew a few more minutes would make my dress nearly transparent. I was never so happy to see my cabin through the trees. My bare arms and legs were soaked by the time I was opening the back door, allowing us to jump inside.

We put our equipment down and I caught my breath. The relief of being inside prevailed over the awkwardness I should have been feeling. Only when I saw Jason staring timidly at me did I realize how much he could really see. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and shivered.

"I need to change, Jason," I said, turning towards the bedroom. "I'll be right back."

"OK," he said.

God only knows what a view he had as I walked away. But once I got inside the bedroom, closed the door, and looked in the mirror, then I also knew. He saw a lot.

It's possible I was in a hurry to get back to him or it's possible I was running out of clothes for the week, but what I grabbed to put on was a football jersey I often wore to bed. It went halfway to my knees. I just pulled off the dress and pulled on the jersey over my panties and I was done.

I grabbed a towel from the bath room and was literally drying my arms and legs as I walked back into the kitchen, where Jason was seated, looking at his equipment.

"Any damage?" I asked.

"Nope. We're good. Thanks for helping."

"My pleasure," I said. And I truly meant it.

I was drying my hair and Jason watched. I asked him if he wanted anything to eat or drink, and he accepted the offer of a soft drink. I sat at the table with him with lightning and thunder booming all around us.

"Thanks for posing today. Are you sure you never modeled?" he inquired again.

I laughed. "Not before today. But you might have given me an idea of what to do when the station no longer wants me because I'm too old."

"You're not old," he said. "At least, you don't look old."

"And you're sweet, Jason. Make sure when you are doing this for a living that you keep telling the women that."

"I guess real models can be bitches," Jason said, appearing to wonder if I'd be offended by the term.

I laughed. "So can television news babes, sometimes. Just put up with it."

"Well, you aren't, Charlotte."

"Show me the video camera, Jason. I'd love to see it."

To say he was excited to show it to me was an understatement. He gave me every specification of the camera, some of which I understood from overhearing the guys at the station. But most of it was beyond me and I just let him enjoy telling me about it. I had to admit, though, that he had a professional quality piece of equipment that had to cost his parents thousands, if not tens of thousands.

"What about lighting?" I asked.

"Oh, I've got an LED attachable top light," Jason replied quickly. "It's in the case."

"My God, Jason. You could do video anywhere."

"Even a dark cabin in a thunderstorm," he said, waving his hand to indicate my cabin.

I didn't believe he was hinting that we should. However, I wasn't going to let an opportunity pass us by. My posing by the lake had put me in the mood. I thought I'd give it one try and see if the reserved teenager was interested.

"Should we? It would be great practice for you," I suggested.

I thought I saw some indecision in his expression. Right on cue a bright flash of lightning and a clap of thunder reminded him being inside wasn't a bad thing right now. He bit his lip.

"OK," he finally replied. "Where do you want to be?"

"The living room," I quickly answered.

I got up and Jason moved to his camera case, which was as big as a small suitcase. He took out the LED light and then grabbed the tripod from beside the case, removing the digital camera with ease.

"I think I'll hold the video camera at first. We can try the tripod later," he told me.

"Whatever. You're the pro," I said. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to pose, like you did at the lake. Pretend you're applying for a modeling job and this is the video you're going to give them."

The door had just been kicked open for me. I smiled at Jason, knowing full well what I had in mind and hoping the unsuspecting cameraman would play along. It was time to find out just how introverted the kid really was.

He had the light attached and tested it one time. Everything seemed to be in place and I was in the middle of the room, not far from the couch and a couple chairs.

"OK. Ready?" he said.

"Yep."

"Rolling in three, two, one."

The camera sat on Jason's shoulder and he looked through a large, padded eyepiece, just like the crew at my work. I wasn't used to the light, but it wasn't blinding either. Within a few seconds, I was back into the modeling mode.

I put my hands on my hips and spread my feet a little to hold a stance. Then I slowly rotated in place, taking a good fifteen seconds at least to completely turn around, looking back over my shoulder when Jason was behind me. I ran my hands up my bare legs, but didn't overdo raising my jersey.

I decided to move across the room to the big picture window. Rain slashed against it loudly as I sat on the wide ledge; a ledge large enough for me to actually sit. Jason was shooting from an angle and I guessed it was to avoid having a reflection from the light. He was behind my right shoulder, so I decided to put my legs up since he couldn't see anything but my legs when I did.

I leaned forward and hugged my knees, allowing the jersey to rise so it barely covered my pussy. When he started to swing around towards my feet, I held my legs together but knew in the bottom of my heart he was now able to see my panties. He never flinched.

I stretched one leg out and left the other one bent at the knee. I slid forward a little and gave myself enough room to lay flat on my back. Jason walked closer to my stomach and I saw him slowly scan the camera from my feet to my face.

I stretched out both legs and put my hands on the top of them, just above the knees. For some reason, I was confident I could take this as far as I wanted now. With Jason up by my head shooting down at me, I reached under my jersey and began to remove my panties. I lifted both legs into the air, pulled on the panties, then bent my knees and took the panties off.

The answer to Jason's acceptance of all this came quickly. He moved down toward my feet again, with the camera focused on solely my legs and waist. It was time for the real show to begin; for Jason to broaden his horizons when it came to videography.

I slowly pulled on the bottom of my jersey so it crept up the top of my legs, past my hips and onto my stomach. Jason kept taping as if this was something he saw and did every day. I spread my legs a bit and then carefully rolled onto my side so I was facing into the room with my ass on the window. Making sure I wasn't going to fall off the ledge, I rested my head in my hand with my elbow holding me up and lifted my top leg into the air. Jason was constantly moving, changing angles and watching the lighting.

Rain pelted down and the thunder was more in the distance, but the entire scene was very exciting for me. I gave Jason repeated views of my pussy before concentrating on the jersey again, pulling it up to the bottom of my tits. I pushed a hand inside and played with a nipple, giving him the smallest hint of a breast to film.

He had to know I would go farther. That was the moment I first noticed the swelling in his shorts. My heart beat faster knowing this was interesting him in ways beyond the camera. The lack of confidence I had in my posing skills was somewhat allayed.

I exposed my tits over the next couple of minutes, giving him pieces here and there until, finally, the jersey was up to my neck and he had full access to my body.

I let him shoot for a little while longer, then rolled off the ledge, let my jersey fall to my legs again, and moved over to the back of a couch. I placed both hands on the couch and bent my legs, leaning over at the waist as I did. My ass was near exposed even before I pulled up on the jersey. I swayed from side to side and Jason seemed to float from side to side behind me. Just the thought of what he was capturing was getting me wet. His hard cock helped, as well.

I leaned up and lifted my jersey. The higher it got, the more I turned to face him. With the camera just a few feet away, I got naked.

"Get the tripod, Jason," I told him. "You're going to need your hands free."

It was fascinating watching him lower the camera from his face. His eyes were all over my body for a moment, and then he looked at me with uncertainty. One glance at the front of his shorts told me what he would decide to do.