Just Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to shake the thought, but somehow it kept invading her mind. The more she thought about it, the more she watched the girl. Her mind began to replay the events of the previous night, and she found herself quickly becoming aroused Marian slipped her hand beneath her pillow, and with drew the cock. She withdrew it and the harness from the oilskin and laid it on the bed. The girl did not seem to notice, and kept up with her work as Marian examined the artifact Marian could feel the wetness gather between her thighs as she stroked the cock.

"You look hot." Marian said, looking up at the girl.

"Why don't you remove your shirt?"

The serving girl had been around enough to realize when someone desired her, and smiled as she slowly peeled off her damp blouse. Her breasts bobbed free into the air as she stretched, sweat glistening on her skin.

"That does feel better." She said, pretending to return to her work.

The sight of the girls body sent shivers through Marian's body. The girl could feel Marian's gaze, and gave up the pretense of work. She came over to the bed, her eyes going to the artifact.

"Oooh.... what is this?" she asked.

"Just something I picked up. I'm dying to try it. Are you interested?"

The girl knelt, and ran her hand over the cock, her tongue running slowly against her lips. Marian watched her, and had her answer when the girl leaned forward and kissed her slowly. Marian drew the girl up into her arms, their tongues twisting together. Her skin felt electrified as the girls' body moved over hers, their breasts pressing tightly together. The girls' hands roamed over Marian's body, her fingers twisting Marian's burning nipples.

The two women rolled about the bed, their mouths and hands exploring the others' body. They finally broke after a long passionate kiss. The serving girl took the cock in her hands, and began to slowly run her tongue down its length. The cock was soon coated with her saliva, the entire shaft shiny and wet. Marian knelt upon the bed, her hips thrust forward. She watched as the girl began to crawl toward her, one end of the cock held firmly between her lips.

Marian groaned as the girl moved her head between Marian's legs. Marian looked down, her eyes locking with those of her lover. The girl had a hint of mischief in her eyes, but there was also something that Marian couldn't fathom. She held the girls gaze as the tip of the cock pressed between the wet lips of her cunt. Marian wiggled her hips as the girl pressed forward, slowly driving the other end of the cock into Marian's wet sex. The cock was soon buried deep inside of her, and Marian felt filled to the limit. She gripped her breasts tightly, squeezing and twisting as the girl withdrew the cock mere inches, then slid it back in.

Sweat began to stream down Marian's face as the girls pace quickened. She heard the wet slurping sounds that her pussy made as the cock plunged between her lips. All the time, the girl moaned in approval, Marian's juices sliding down the cock to coat the girls' pursed lips. Marian felt the pressure building, and thrust her hips down hard upon the cock, the waves of her climax ripping through her as the cock slipped even deeper into her. The serving girl let more of the cock slip into her mouth, her throat actually grasping the long rod. Marian was reduced to whimpering as her climax left her ragged. Her body jerked like a puppet as the girls lips came in contact with her pussy. She sucked both the cock and Marian's clit, the cock amazingly deep inside the two women.

Marian shuddered and shook as the girl began to pull away, drawing the cock from both of them. Marian sat stunned as the girl gave her the dripping cock. The girl turned, and knelt on the bed, thrusting her ass high into the air. A few wiggles of her ass were all it took to get through to Marian. Marian took the cock, slowly slipping one end into her own heated cunt, then slipped the harness over it. She buckled the harness, admiring the jewel-studded buckle that rested on her hip. Marian gasped, the cock seemed to grow inside of her, expanding and filling her deeper than ever. She looked down at the cock, watching the wetness that coated it.

She felt lewd as she touched it, running her hand down the shaft. She was shocked again as she felt her hand on the cock. She had actually felt it, not just the vibrations. It was as if she had a cock of her own. The feeling was intense. She felt her pussy muscles ripple about the shaft, and felt the cock respond with its own tremors.

The girl waited patiently, her fingers thrumming against her clit, a clear trail of juice trickling from between her reddened pussy lips. Marian couldn't wait to try the artifact. She moved behind the girl, and ran the tip of the cock against the girls' slick lips. The girl wiggled, letting the cock head part her lips. She pushed back a bit, and sighed as the head of the cock popped inside of her.

Marian pressed forward, and almost blacked out from pleasure as the cock sank fully into the girl. She lay against the girls back breathing heavily as she tried to cope with the feelings that were surging through her. She held the girl tightly as she began to rock back and forth, the cock sliding easily between the girls' folds.

Within a few strokes, the girl was thrusting backward, taking the cock deep inside of her. Marian felt like she was caught in a tornado, her head was spinning. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt the girls' walls began to squeeze rapidly about her cock. The girl was savagely thrusting back, and clawed at the bed as she came. The girls' climax was strong, her muscles rippling about the cock.

Marian's mouth came open, but no sound came out. Her climax took her quickly, her pussy clamping about the cock like a vise. Her whole body tensed as the pleasure of her orgasm flooded her. Cream leaked down her legs as the girl continued to rock back against her. Marian rode her climax, the spasms lessening in intensity. She was about to speak when it hit her, another orgasm, but much different from the first. She felt it rise from her stomach, and surge through her. She felt the cock expand within her, then a tremendous release. She could actually feel the come spurting from the cock, spurting from deep between her walls.

Marian rubbed the serving girl's ass, and gave her a soft push. She didn't think she could take any more of the cock's pleasure. She fell back onto the bed, panting as she lay in a hot sweat. She began to fumble with the harness's buckle, but stopped as the girl snuggled up close to her, slowly kissing cheek. Marian sighed, sated by her romp, and quickly fell asleep.

When she woke, the girl was bathing in the tub. She stood, and left the tub as she saw Marian stir.

"Well, that was something special." she said.

"That is a special tool, I hope you take care of it."

Marian nodded and began to unfasten the harness.

"Well, I would, but I promised it to someone, and I have to deliver." she said, the buckle not coming loose.

Marian worked at the buckle, and sighed. The thing was stuck, she would have to cut it loose, and that would make the Priestess of Borus unhappy. She sighed again, and reached under her pillow for the knife she had hidden there. She worked at the buckle, but it wouldn't budge, then finally she began to slice the leather straps. She shook her head after a minute. The knife wasn't even making a scratch.

A small laugh caught her attention. She looked up to see the serving girl laughing.

"This isn't funny, what did you do?" she asked, her voice showing her anger.

The serving girl smiled, moved toward the door. Marian gasped as mist spiraled about the girl, leaving her clothed in a jewel-studded gown. The girl turned, her face was still young, but her eyes revealing an age that hadn't been there before. Marian was about to speak but knew that the girl must be the goddess Rana.

"What I did was simple." the goddess spoke.

"I don't like thieves, and I would normally end your existence, but you exhibit a certain zeal for pleasure."

"Since that is the case, I will only punish you. The cock won't come off, no matter what you do." She said with a grin.

Marian's eyes went wide. She would have to live like this?

"Please, please...I'll do anything. Anything but that!" she pleaded.

Rana laughed and moved back over to her. She seemed large and imposing as she looked down upon Marian's still naked form.

"No, no. The harness and cock can only be removed after you do what I require of you."

"Please, what must I do?" she begged.

"You will travel, and at every temple of Borus, You will seduce the priestess. When you have taken two score of these women, your punishment will be done."

"That will heat that frozen bastard Borus up." She laughed.

With that, Rana turned, and while walking toward the door vanished.

Marian shook her head in misery. Tempting the priestess of the god of ice would not be easy. Not to mention, most of the followers of Borus were men. She sat and wallowed in pity, not realizing that her hand had begun stroking the cock. Marian's body betrayed her again as she reclined back and enjoyed the sensation. She shook her head as closed her eyes, a plan forming in her mind. If she were going to be cursed with this cock, she might as well enjoy it.

The End.

*

Comments are always appreciated!

12