Just Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
464 Followers

Susan turned to me. "Good, you finally got here. Turn around while Arnold and I fuck. I want you to hear us, but I don't want you to watch."

I turned around and faced the door. I could hear them giggle as they got into bed. I was glad they couldn't see how red my face turned. Susan had decided to truly humiliate me. Neither of them said a word, but I could hear Susan moan and Arnold grunt. Susan's moans got louder and louder until she had an orgasm. I don't think Arnold stopped because Susan started moaning again. The moans got louder and louder. I heard Susan "Ooh" and "Aah" a few times, in between the moans. It took a little while longer, but I think I heard Susan orgasm again. I didn't hear anything for a couple of minutes, and I heard Susan's lower pitched moaning. The moans got deeper and deeper, and I think I heard Susan have another orgasm. I knew that I should be angry with Arnold and Susan, but I couldn't help myself. I was a little aroused listening to them fuck. I didn't hear anything else for a while, and I could smell cigarette smoke.

I heard Susan say, "You can turn around now, Steve."

I turned around. Susan was sitting up on her side of the bed smoking a cigarette. She had the covers pulled up over her chest. Arnold was sitting up on my side of the bed smoking a cigarette. He had the covers up to his waist. His chest was a little hairier than mine. Their clothes were on the floor on the side of the bed.

Susan spoke first. "I see you got hard listening to us fuck. Did you enjoy it? She grabbed Arnold's arm. "I know that I did!"

I answered, "I'm not sure enjoy is the right word, but yes, I was aroused listening to you fuck."

Arnold put his arm around Susan's shoulders and pulled her over so that she was leaning on him. She kept the cover over her breasts. "I sure enjoy fucking your wife." He took a puff of his cigarette. "How do you feel, knowing that I'm fucking her?'

I was embarassed to answer Arnold. "I don't particularly like it, but I'm glad she's happy."

Susan snuggles Arnold. "Yes, I'm definitely happy." She looks back at me. "He fucks me like you never could, Steve."

Arnold laughs. "Ouch. That must hurt your feelings. Tell me Steve, if you weren't tied up right now, would you try to hurt me? Maybe even kill me?'

I thought about that. "No Arnold, I wouldn't. I'd rather not be here with you, but I don't hate you at all. Since you seem to make Susan happy, I'm glad for the both of you."

Susan looked up at Arnold. "See, I told you he wouldn't be mad at you."

Arnold looked at me. "I've never met a guy quite like you before. Most husbands would be seething if some guy fucked his wife in his house. But you, you just stood there while I fucked your wife right behind your back." Arnold laughed. "You didn't turn around once. You didn't turn around until Susan commanded you to. And you had a hard-on to boot!"

I looked at the floor. He was right, but I didn't want to hear it from him.

Arnold finished his cigarette and turned to Susan. "I'm hungry. Why don't we go downstairs and get something to eat."

Susan finished her cigarette, kissed Arnold, and answered, "Sounds great, but first we need to lock Steve up for the night."

Arnold got up from the bed. "Ok." He was naked. I couldn't help looking at his cock. It was about the same size as mine, although it was a little thicker. "Sit down on the floor by my end of the footboard, Steve."

I stepped over to the end of the footboard and sat down on the floor. Arnold knelt down by my side. He unlocked the handcuff from one wrist, threaded the handcuffs behind the leg of the bed, and locked the handcuff to my wrist again. Unless I could lift up the corner of the bed, I was going to stay there until someone unlocked me. He took the rope tied to my cock and balls, and tied it to the ankle restraints, twisting my legs until the balls of my feet were almost touching my cock. Arnold stood up and looked at his handiwork.

I heard Susan say, "Arnold, why don't you put the ashtrays down by Steve. Cigarette smoke annoys him."

Arnold got both of the ashtrays from the nightstands, put them on the floor beside me, and left. I could hear Arnold and Susan going downstairs laughing.

I think I must have drifted off to sleep for a while. The next thing I remember was hearing and feeling Arnold and Susan having sex again. It was dark in the room, so it must have been pretty early in the morning. I think I heard Susan have a couple of orgasms before they stopped and the bed stopped shaking. I'm pretty sure I went to sleep again, because the next thing I remember was the room getting bright. I had no idea what time it was. I knew that Susan and Arnold both were late sleepers, and I had no doubt that the sex would have them sleeping even later. Both of my legs were numb, and I knew that my muscles were going to be sore when they untied me.

Some time passed, and Arnold got up. He knelt down by me, and untied the rope from the ankle restraints. Then he got up, and I guess he went to the bathroom. I moved my legs slowly, until I'd straightened them out. They were stiff, and I was sure the rest of my muscles were just as stiff. Even though I had slept I was tired and hungry. I heard Susan get up and go to the bathroom, and then I heard them both go downstairs. After a while I heard the shower running in the bathroom. Shortly after the water stopped running, Arnold knelt down beside me. He was dressed in a beige sweater and khaki pants. He unlocked the handcuffs from my wrists and the ankle restraints from my ankles. I untied the rope from my balls and cock.

"Get up and go take a shower, then come back in here and get dressed. We're going out. Susan is in the bathroom to make sure you don't jerk off while you're in the shower." Arnold stood up beside me.

I pulled my arms in front of me. My shoulder muscles hurt. My legs weren't as numb as before, but I had a lot of trouble getting up. Arnold helped me until I was able to stand up. I saw the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was 2:30 in the afternoon. I walked into the bathroom. Susan was there, wearing a blue sweater and a navy blue wool skirt. I got into the shower. The hot water felt great on my sore muscles, and I drank some water to temper my hunger. I washed my hair and bathed, and stood in the hot water for about ten minutes. Susan reached in and turned off the water. "That's enough. Go get dressed."

I dried myself off, went into the bedroom and got dressed. Arnold was sitting on the bed watching me. I put on a plaid flannel shirt and some jeans. Susan came into the bedroom. "Let's go. We're going to see a movie."

We went downstairs and out the door. Susan decided, "Let's take the Tempo. You're driving, Steve."

I unlocked the door and sat down in the driver's seat. Susan and Arnold got in the back seat.

Arnold commanded, "To the theatre, my good man." Arnold and Susan laughed as I pulled out of the parking spot and drove to the theatre. They made out in the back seat like a pair of horny teenagers while I drove. I don't know if they were putting on a show for me or they just wanted each other that much. I parked at the movie theatre, and we got out of the car.

Susan commanded, "Get three tickets to "What Women Want", we'll be waiting in the lobby."

Arnold and Susan went into the lobby while I got in line to buy the tickets. After buying the tickets, I met them in the lobby. Susan told me, "We're going in. We'd like some popcorn and drinks. You should be able to find us."

I gave them two tickets and they went into the theatre. I got in the concession line. I hadn't eaten in over a day, so I bought a couple of hot dogs along with the popcorn and drinks. I sat out in the lobby and ate the hot dogs, then brought the popcorn and drinks into the theatre. I had a little trouble finding Arnold and Susan at first, then I saw them towards the back of the theatre in the stadium seating. Susan had saved a seat next to her in the aisle, so I handed Arnold the popcorn and the drinks and sat down. The coming attractions were showing, and a few minutes later the movie started. I watched the movie and didn't pay much attention to Arnold and Susan. After the movie was over, we got up and went back to the car. From the back seat Susan mentioned, "Let's go to Applebee's for dinner."

I drove over to Applebee's. Arnold and Susan made out in the back seat. We pulled into the parking lot, and parked in the back. I got out of the car, and went inside. It was a little early but it was Friday evening; we had a 30-minute wait for a table. They gave me a beeper and I went back to the car. Arnold and Susan made out while we waited. Finally, the beeper went off, and we went into the restaurant. As soon as we got to our table, Arnold and Susan pulled out their cigarettes and lit one. The service was pretty good, and we had drinks and menus quickly. Arnold and Susan ordered a fried seafood platter to share, and I ordered a pasta sampler that had three different pasta entrées. Arnold and Susan smoked two cigarettes each while we waited for the dinners. They talked about what they liked and didn't like about the movie. After the food arrived, we ate and didn't talk much. I paid the bill, and we left. As we were getting into the car Susan commanded, "Stop at Blockbuster on the way home. I want to pick up some movies."

I drove over to Blockbuster. We parked, got out of the car, and went inside. Arnold and Susan picked out three movies and handed them to me. I knew I wasn't going to be watching them but I looked at the titles anyway. They had picked out "Erin Brockovich", "Runaway Bride", and "The Sixth Sense". I got in line, paid for the rentals, and we left the store. We got back in the car and went home.

As soon as we were all home, Susan commanded, "Go upstairs, strip, and put your ankle chains on. Come back downstairs and bring the rope and handcuffs with you."

I went upstairs, went to the bathroom, and went into the bedroom. I picked up the ashtrays from the floor and put them on the nightstands. I took off my clothes and locked the ankle restraints on. I picked up the rope and handcuffs and went downstairs. Arnold was sitting on the sofa. Susan was straddling him on his lap and they were kissing. She had her hands on his shoulders, and he had his hands up her sweater and all over her breasts. I stood by the sofa for about fifteen minutes watching them until Susan noticed me. "Go get a dining room chair, and bring it into the living room."

I went into the dining room, got a chair, and brought it into the living room. Susan commanded, "Put it down facing the TV and stand beside it."

I turned the chair so it was facing the TV. Susan got up and tied the rope around my cock and balls, like she'd done the night before. Without looking up she commanded, "Sit down and put your hands behind the chair."

I sat down and put my arms behind the back of the chair. She threaded the handcuffs through one of the slats of the chair and handcuffed my wrists together. She came around to the front of the chair and looked at me. Arnold got up from the sofa and stood behind Susan. He nibbled on her ear and neck for a couple of minutes. I couldn't hide my stiffening cock from either of them. Susan picked up the rope and pulled on it. I felt the pain in my balls. Arnold started fondling Susan's breasts through her sweater. She moaned once, then told me, "Arnold and I are going upstairs for a while. Arnold was nice enough to pick up a movie for you to watch while we're busy fucking." Susan gave the rope a hard yank. "Be polite enough to say thank you."

I winced. "Thank you Arnold for getting a movie for me."

Arnold grinned. "You're welcome Steve. The movie was Susan's idea."

Susan turned on the TV and the VCR. She put a tape in the VCR and pressed play. Susan and Arnold went upstairs. The movie was a porn movie, "Dominatrix Without Mercy". Four dominant women made a guy crawl around and beg while they whipped him and teased him with their beautiful naked bodies. He was wearing a ball gag, and when they put their breasts and pussies against his face, all he could do was look at them and smell their aroma. The movie aroused me, and I wished my hands were free. The movie ended, and when the VCR got to the end of the tape, it rewound the movie and started playing it again. Arnold and Susan came back downstairs about half way through the second playing. They both were wearing a robe.

Susan turned off the TV and VCR, turned to me and asked, "Did you enjoy the movie?"

"Yes Susan, I did."

"I bet you'd like to play with yourself now, wouldn't you?" Susan cooed.

"Yes Susan, I would."

Susan came over to the chair, and tickled my throbbing hard cock with her fingernails for a couple of minutes. She stepped back. "Well don't let us stop you. Go right ahead and play with yourself." Susan and Arnold laughed at my obvious horniness.

They went into the kitchen, and came out with some popcorn and soda. Arnold went to the sofa. Susan turned the TV on, put a movie into the VCR, and went to the sofa. Susan had put "Erin Brockovich" on. I suppose I should be thankful that they let me watch the movie with them, although I was still pretty horny from the porn movie. I had a hard-on everytime I saw Julia Roberts. After the movie was over, Susan got up and put the bowls and glasses in the kitchen. She came back over in front of the chair, and saw my still stiff cock. She looked at Arnold on the sofa, then at me. "They're called breasts, Steve." They both laughed.

Susan walked behind the chair. I felt her unlock the handcuffs from my right wrist, pull them through the chair, and lock the handcuffs back on my wrist. "We're going upstairs again. Follow us." They went upstairs and I followed. I had to go up the stairs slowly with the ankle restraints on. They were standing by the bed kissing when I got there.

Susan turned to me. "Good, you finally joined us. Turn around and face the door."

I started to turn around when Arnold turned to Susan. "No Susan, this time I want him to watch us fuck."

Susan stammered, "I... I don't know Arnold. I thought you didn't want him to see me naked anymore."

"I understand Susan." Arnold's voice was calm and soothing. "But look at how hard he is now. After we're finished I'm going to chain him to the bed for the rest of the night. All he'll be able to think about all night long is you and how much fun you're having with me."

Susan looked into Arnold's eyes. "Well... If that's what you want, and you don't mind Steve seeing me naked again, then all right, he can watch us."

Arnold chuckled. "No, I don't mind him seeing you naked. Just as long as it's me you're thinking about and fucking."

Susan stepped over to me, and rubbed my cheek with the back of her palm. I was excited that I was going to see her naked once more. She pulled her hand back and slapped me, hard. Tears welled in my eyes as I heard her say, "You have no manners at all, Steve. Thank Arnold for allowing you to watch us fuck."

The pain in my cheek was so intense I almost yelled. It subsided, and I whispered, "Thank you Arnold for allowing me to watch you fuck Susan."

Arnold put his hand to his ear. "I'm sorry, what was that? I didn't catch that."

I repeated, louder this time, "Thank you Arnold for allowing me to watch you fuck Susan." My face was crimson from the humiliation. I knew that Susan would hurt me any way Arnold wanted her to.

Arnold answered, "You're welcome Steve. You'll be able to make it up to me sometime soon." Arnold and Susan laughed.

I wondered what Arnold had in mind for me. I was sure he had something planned for tomorrow. Arnold slipped the robe off Susan. They kissed, and Susan slipped the robe off Arnold. Susan sat down on the bed, then got up in the doggie position. I could see her waving her nice ass. Arnold looked at me, grinned, and climbed up on the bed behind Susan. Susan moaned as he pounded her to two orgasms. Arnold slid over to the side and lay down on the bed. His cock was sticking straight up. Susan lay a couple of minutes on her stomach, then climbed up on his cock. I watched her back as she bounced up and down on his stiff rod until she had another orgasm. I was past caring about them teasing me anymore. I was enjoying the show that Arnold and Susan were putting on for me. My cock was as stiff as it could get.

Susan sat on Arnold's cock for a few minutes before she climbed off. His cock was still stiff. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and licked and sucked on it for a couple of minutes before she swallowed his cock. Susan had never once gave me a blow job, not in all the years we were married. I was envious as I watched them. Susan looked like she knew exactly what she was doing, and after about ten minutes, Arnold came. She licked up and swallowed all the come, then they kissed for about fifteen minutes. Susan rolled over to the nightstand and got a cigarette. Arnold got one too. They both sat up and smoked, not saying a word to each other or to me. They didn't bother to pull the cover up over their bodies. It was the first time in almost a year that I'd seen Susan's naked breasts and pussy. She had trimmed the area around her pussy, and it looked nice.

Arnold spoke first. "I see you still have quite a hard-on, Steve. Did you enjoy watching us fuck?"

"Yes Arnold, I did." I answered.

Arnold looked over at Susan. "Why don't you tell Steve how many times I've made you come so far this weekend?"

Susan answered, "Sure honey." She looked at me and took a puff of her cigarette. "I've had around fifteen orgasms so far from Arnold, and I'm looking forward to lots more." She took another puff of her cigarette. "Are you enjoying watching me smoke naked, Steve?"

"Yes Susan I am." I'd always fanaticized about seeing Susan smoke naked, but she never smoked when I'd asked her to. She always complained about how it would stink up the house if she smoked.

Arnold looked puzzled, then remembered. "Oh yeah, I remember you telling me about Steve's cigarette fetish." He looked at me and asked, "Do you like what you're seeing?"

"Yes Arnold, I do."

Arnold and Susan put their cigarette out. Arnold looked at Susan and asked, "Honey, would you mind doing me a favor?"

Susan looked at Arnold. "Sure, what is it?"

Arnold grinned mischievously. "Would you mind smoking another cigarette, and teasing Steve while I watch? I remember you telling me about Steve's fetish, and I'd sure love to watch you tease him."

Susan laughed. "Sure honey, anything you want. You have no idea how many times Steve asked me to do this to him. You don't mind if Steve gets in bed with us, do you?"

"No darling, if that's what you need." Arnold answered. "I want to see this."

Susan lit another cigarette, took a puff, and commanded, "You heard him Steve, come over here and lay down." She patted on the middle of the bed.

I came over to the side of the bed and lay down on my back. The handcuffs dug into the small of my back, but I didn't care. Once I was lying on the bed, Susan moved on to her side next to me. I was lying between her and Arnold. Her left nipple was inches from my mouth.

Susan looked at Arnold. "He's going to suck on my nipple while I blow cigarette smoke in his face. If he stops sucking on my nipple, even for a second, I'll slap his cock hard a couple of times to punish him. It's a good thing I've already come several times; sucking on my nipple usually makes me horny. I'll keep smoking till you tell me to stop, Arnold." She looked at me. "Suck, you worm."

I sucked on Susan's nipple. She took a puff of her cigarette and blew the smoke in my face. I was in heaven. I had wanted Susan to do this to me for years, but she said no every time I asked her. I focused on Susan's nipple. I had no doubt that even if I kept sucking on her nipple, she'd find an excuse to slap my cock a few times. The thought made me even harder as I sucked and inhaled the cigarette smoke. Susan smoked and I sucked until she finished the cigarette. She looked at Arnold. "Do you want to watch me smoke another cigarette and tease him more?"

chatbug
chatbug
464 Followers