Just Say 'Thank You' Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, you smell delicious."

I put that finger into my mouth.

"And you taste good too."

"Thank you."

I looked deep into Noni's eyes. She had never been handled like that before. She was all ready, she just needed an excuse.

"You asked me if men put their mouths on women's privates? May I show you?"

Noni hesitated, looked at me, already completely undressed, and pulled her panties down slowly, exposing her trimmed cunt. A deft kick put her panties in the pile.

I felt like I was drooling.

"Lovely," I said.

"Thank you."

Noni stood with her knees together and her hands clasped behind her back. Her breasts stood out proudly. The treasure lay buried between her clenched thighs.

"It's my turn to taste you. Sit down and lay back," I said.

Noni sat down on the carpet and laid back, supporting herself on her elbows. I moved my face in between her spread legs. I moved her pussy hair to the sides, exposing her. I leaned in, kissing her inner thighs as I went. When I got to her pussy, I flicked my tongue up her slit.

"Oh, thank you."

I hadn't said anything but got the point.

I went after her more aggressively, thrusting and darting my tongue in and around her pussy opening, looking for a particular place. I found it.

"Ooooh, what was that?"

"It's your clitoris. It's a very sensitive spot."

"That's for sure. Can you do some more of that?"

I laid back down and held her buttocks in my hands, raising her cunt to my face. It was time to pay her clitoris some serious attention.

"Oh, oh, oh, thank you, thank you, thank you."

Noni was babbling now, trying to keep my rule. Soon she was thrusting her cunt towards my face, mutterings, "Th, th, thanks, thanks, th, th, thanks" over and over again until she reached an orgasm and laid back on the carpet, exhausted.

"Ooooh, thank you."

I sat cross legged in front of Noni, looking at her naked body. Breasts laying on her torso, slightly sagged to the sides. Pussy wet and opened. Noni was still breathing heavily. She finally leaned up, supported by her elbows.

"Wow, that was awesome. I've never made myself feel like that. I didn't know that could happen, I mean, that way."

"Absolutely. And it's a turn on for the man too."

Noni saw my penis was harder than ever.

"The itch is gone but I'm still throbbing down there. My pussy aches, like it's empty. Is there something wrong?"

I could see Noni's cunt throbbing, with a pulse.

"Hmm, and after that orgasm. Your body is just looking for, well, something else. One day, you'll make someone a terrific sex partner."

I was disappointed that it wasn't today and it wasn't me.

"We're not done, are we? Isn't there something else you can teach me?"

We both looked at my erection, still hard, moist at the tip.

"I don't mean with that. I don't think I'm ready for intercourse. Sometimes I use my finger. Can you, you know, do it with your finger?"

Noni's suggestion was a woefully inadequate substitute for the real thing. But, anything to keep this going.

"Sure."

I placed one finger at her moist opening.

"Oooh, thank you," Noni said as I slipped it in.

I moved it in and out as I watch Noni's dreamy expression, eyes shut, mouth open, chest rising and falling with each stroke. She was raising her hips up, trying to take more of it in, or to take it in deeper.

"More," she pleaded.

"Tell you what. Why don't you change positions, to give me better access."

"Anything. Where do you want me?"

Squatting on my penis, I thought.

"Get on your hands and knees," I directed.

I got behind Noni and placed two fingers into her cunt. She moaned louder than last time. Now she was bucking back, fucking herself against my digits.

After a few minutes, she asked, "Ooh, more, Mr. Marcus, more."

I withdrew my hand and added a third finger. I held them in a triangle shape. Her cunt was tight against my tripod of flesh and bone. Once her cunt got used to the size, she resumed her rocking.

"Ooh, thank you, thank you. I want more," she whined.

I spread my fingers a little, opening the tripod. I also made sure one of my fingers was rubbing as close to her clitoris as I could.

"Uh, uh, uh, more, Mr. Marcus, more please."

I didn't know if she meant I should continue doing what I was doing, or to increase the number of fingers, or to push them deeper into her pussy. It wasn't exactly the time to ask. I made a decision, that what Noni wanted couldn't be delivered by my hand. Okay, I admit it. My willpower failed. If Noni wanted more, she was going to get more, the only way I knew how. The real thing. I moved up closer to Noni and placed my penis behind my three pistoning fingers. As I pulled my fingers back, I slid my dick into her lubricated cunt. I kept probing at the same depth my fingers had reached. She was still bucking, and I had to lean back to prevent going in any deeper. Despite my attempt to mask the change, Noni felt a difference.

"Uh, uh, uh, oh, that feels soo good. More, more, more."

That was my cue. I leaned forward and held her breasts in my sweaty hands, pulling at her nipples for good measure. I didn't give her the time to figure out that I had both hands on her tits yet her cunt was still occupied. I met her backward rock with a forward lunge and gave her the full length of my erection, straight into her hot pussy.

"Oh!" she cried.

Balancing on two knees and one hand, she reached back between her legs and confirmed what had taken the place of my fingers. I thought she might freak out and jump forward, to disengage our sex organs. She fondled my balls and then put her hand back on the floor as she rocked forward and back.

"Thank you, Mr. Marcus, thank you."

Noni had accepted our coupling. I was delighted. We were moving together in an exquisite sexual ballet. We thrust and bucked, pawed and caressed. Caressing Noni's tits while leaning over her was fine, but I wanted to see her face, her reaction to our lovemaking. I pulled out.

"What's the matter?"

"Why don't you lie on your back? I want to look at you."

Noni turned over and laid back, legs spread. I went back in easily. In this position, I was looking at Noni's face, into her eyes. She was holding her breath as she squeezed her stomach muscles and then releasing it in a burst. I kissed her lips and neck and chest. I sucked each nipple in turn. Noni was raising her hips to meet my thrusts, squeezing her cunt around my penis as hard as she could, wanting to feel every inch of friction. I moved my hands beside her hips, to take more control of the pace. I slowed down and then sped up. The change added to the excitement. Noni couldn't predict what was coming next. Speaking of cumming, I was about to boil over. I couldn't hold out much longer and didn't want to risk getting Noni pregnant. I hadn't even thought about protection.

"I'm gonna' cum, Noni, but not inside you."

With a flurry of slow, deliberate insertions, I brought myself to the brink. As I pulled out, Noni sat up and pivoted, putting her lips over my dick.

"That's right, suck it out of me."

She reached between my legs My balls had risen a while ago. Her touch put me over. The explosion of my cum made her task easy. Noni swallowed and smiled up at me.

"Wow, that was more than I thought we were going to do. A lot more," Noni said.

"Same here. I hope you're not sorry we did it."

"No, not at all. It was terrific. Thanks for the lessons, Mr. Marcus. I think I'll be able to handle compliments now. And give them, too."

"Any time, Noni."

"Really? You know, I won't be leaving for school for a couple of months."

My well-worn penis throbbed involuntarily at the thought.

"We can talk about that later. Now, I think we'd better get cleaned up before anyone gets home."

As Noni put her clothes back on, a question forming in her mind showed on her face.

"Have you ever thought of offering this as a service? I mean, if most young women have this problem, you'd be doing them a favor."

I didn't want to disclose that this session was strictly motivated by my long-term attraction to her. However, the prospect of doing this again, with another sexy young lady was more than intriguing.

"I couldn't just put up a notice on the high school bulletin board now, could I?"

"Well, no, but maybe you could get new clients by word of mouth?"

She smiled a coy but devious smile, a drop of cum at the corner.

"Noni, you wouldn't!"

"Not if you don't want me to."

"Let me think about it and I'll let you know."

"The next time we get together for a lesson?"

Throb.

"Yes. Our next lesson."

"I can't wait."

* * * * *

Vote with your hearts, your minds or other vital organs, but please vote!

12