Just Say 'Thank You' Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your penis . . . Daddy."

"Yes, Trinket, oh yes."

I got my second wind. Teri bounced up and down on my dick with her tight pussy. When she got tired, I put her back against the wall and drove my hips forward and back, over and over, assaulting her with our weapon of choice.

"Trinket, you're so sexy. I love making love to you."

"Oh, yes, Daddy, yes. I've waited so long to feel you in me. Love me, Daddy, make love to me. Give it to me, all of it. Oh, oh, oooh."

Teri froze and clamped her muscles, experiencing a body-wracking orgasm. I let her down from the wall, and she folded like a rag doll at my feet. When she looked up, there was my dick, still at attention, throbbing.

"Oh, Daddy, I need to take care of that," said Teri.

It didn't take very much attention of Teri's hands and mouth to fill her mouth with hot cum. The shower cleansed us both from our juicy encounter.

"You did great, Teri" I said. "You're more than ready for anything Buddy wants to do to you."

Then it hit me. Teri reminded me of Twiggy, the skinny British supermodel. I'd always had a fantasy about her, and Teri made my fantasy come true.

"Oh, don't worry about that. You won your bet. I was completely satisfied when you did me with your fingers and mouth. I just wanted to see if you would try to be a hero and protect me from Buddy. It took your penis to do it, and I'm so glad you did. A promise is a promise, fair is fair."

"So Buddy is out, but who's in?"

Besides me, I meant.

"There's a cute guy in my math class that I'll ask to the dance. And he's going to have one heck of an experience. Besides, I'll be the first girl to cancel out on a date with Buddy. That should shake up his reputation some."

Teri dried off, got dressed and left. When I saw the lights flash and then go out, I snuck quickly down the stairs and down the street to my car. I wondered what Teri would tell Tracy, or Noni for that matter. Or, maybe I'd get lucky and she'd keep her mouth shut.

###

12