Just Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,827 Followers

I dipped down her slit, my fingers finding a wet, soaked hole. Her lips wrapped my fingers, her wetness now flooding forth, coating my fingers as the played in her slit. Her hips arched to me, her sex open, beckoning. I slid my fingers directly into her wet hole, sliding hard, deep. She gasped as I pushed in, her eyes wide, her tongue licking her lips. Thrusting in and out, her eyes closed tightly, feeling, absorbing each penetration. Her hand wrapped around the sticky head of my cock, pumping the semi-rigid meat gently. I pulled back, flicked her clit again, increasing the focus on her clit. Minutes passed, her body responded to me, my fast, hard flicks across her hardening, engorged clit, dipping into her wetness, and thrusting my fingers deep into her cunt. Her breathing became ragged again, her body raced toward orgasm as she pumped my growing, hardening cock. Holding her breath, she came again. I quickly pushed my fingers into her pussy, slowly pumping them in and out, feeling her orgasm wash over body. Half groaning, half grunting with each thrust, she pumped my cock firmly.

Rolling to my back, I pulled her up. She moved to straddle me, fisting my cock, pulling the head back and forth along her wet slit. Her chin forced against her chest, she aimed my cock to her wet hole, arched her hips, and pushed her body down slowly. The head of my cock pushed against her opening, slowly pushed firmly, and slid effortlessly into her body. Her air exhaled from her body as she pushed down on my rigid cock. Humping, grinding, she slowly forced every inch of my cock into her body. I watched as she lifted up, her lips stretching hard to hold my cock deep. Reaching the crown, she would hold her breath, arch her hips, and jam her cunt back down my shaft, forcing my cock to explode into the depths of her body. Once down, she rocked hard, her hips thrusting forward and backwards, grinding her sensitive clit on the hardness of my cock and pelvis. Her eyes flashed, she began fucking my cock with long, hard, fast strokes as her body screamed for satisfaction. I grabbed her hips, pulling her down roughly, impaling her hard on my rigid cock. I bucked underneath her, slamming my cock deep. Our flesh slapped together, the sound filling the bedroom.

We raced to orgasm. I snaked my hand, my fingers to her swollen clit, flicking it back and forth as she rode my cock. With her hands flat on my chest, she fucked me hard, driving my cock in and out of her wet cunt hard. Her juices coated my cock and balls, running down between my legs. I slammed my hips up, driving against her mound, driving my cock deep, lifting her petite body up as we lifted off the bed. Settling back down, I pushed her off me, slowly pulling my cock from her body. Perplexed, I moved to the edge of the bed. Standing, I pulled her too me, spinning her to raise her ass. Understanding, she scrambled, offering her ass to me, dropping her chest to the covers.

I saddled in, fisting my cock, finding her hole, and pushing forward.

My cock exploded into her savagely. I thrust hard, pulling her hip bones, driving my cock balls deep in her cunt with the first stroke. Our bodies slapped together loudly. I pulled back, thrust forward again, with similar results. My balls bounced off her clit as I hammered her pussy. My cock thrust in and out, she grabbed the blankets, pushed her body back to meet each thrust. Screaming, she accepted my assault. Grunts, gasping for breath, I hammered her, grinding with each penetration of her body. I pulled hard, driving deep repeatedly. She started grunting, her body convulsing with each thrust. My body quivered as my orgasm raced through my body. My whole body flexed, becoming the mind of my cock. I pulled her body back hard, driving my cock to depths not expected, her ass flattening under my assault. My cock engorged, expanded, and readied for my orgasm to wash over me. Exploding, my cock sprayed her depths with cum, a creamy cum coating her insides as I hammered her pussy repeatedly. My knees buckled as my orgasm finished, pushing her forward, impaling her as I fell on top of her. My cock deflated quickly, pulling slowly out of her cunt as we regained our breath.

I rolled off her to lay on my side, caressing her back softly. She turned, and snuggled against me. I kissed her hair softly.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,827 Followers
12