Just Sex

Story Info
She enjoys a sexual tryst.
1.6k words
3.95
30k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

I'm a little groggy, just barely beginning to wake up. The room is almost dark, some light coming in around the blind on the window. I realize I'm spooned up against the back of someone, flesh on flesh. I smile, remembering last night. Great sex. He ate me longer and better than anyone ever has. I had orgasms over and over. Just remembering makes me rub against him some more. And then we fucked. And fucked. Changing positions. Just terrific. I reach over his side and hunt with my fingers for his cock. A lovely strong cock. It's erect. Hard. Feels so sexy. Do all men wake up with an erection?

I hold on to it and move back a little and push him onto his back. He makes a little noise but he's still asleep. I get up on my knees and move around to get to it. With every thing we did last night, I never tasted him. Just feeling and seeing his really lovely big thing makes me feel sexy. I lean down, holding it, and kiss it, lick the top. I get my lips over the head and lick it some more. I have to spread my jaws really wide to start getting more of it into my mouth. I love this, it's just what sex is all about. I get a bunch of it in but can't swallow it all. I hold on to the rest of it with several fingers.

I suck and lick and grip with my lips and slide up a little, then take it back in again. I can feel him moving. As I suck him he feels my butt, moves his hand to slide a finger into me. He reaches with his other hand and pulls on my thigh. "Let me taste you, too," he sort of grunts out so I move my bottom and get my leg over him. I keep on holding him and sucking him and straddle him and get my pussy somewhere near his face. I can't believe I taste very good after last night, all his stuff and mine in there. But I can feel his tongue licking me, his finger sliding back into me. I slide up and down on his cock with my lips and tongue, jerking him off as much as I can with my hand, too.

He lasts and lasts. My mouth is almost getting tired. But I love what he's doing to me. I'm getting so darned aroused I can hardly stand it. I lift my bottom and almost jump, getting turned around and back over him again, my pussy sitting on his big cock. I hold it and lower myself. It feels perfect, filling me. I love this. He pushes with his hips as I move on him. I use my thigh muscles to start raising and lowering on him, fucking him. This is all just so perfect. He has hold of my waist, moves a hand up to one breast to try and hold it, play with my nipple. I just keep fucking him, bouncing on him. Harder, faster.

I'm cumming. It almost hurts it feels so good, him up in me. Then I can feel him actually getting even harder and then he's shooting his stuff up into me. I go up and down on him a couple more times then lean forward, laying on him. I have to slide up to kiss him and his cock comes out. I lay on him and we kiss. I roll off to the side. put my arm back over him, one leg up on his leg, lean my body against him.

"You quit sucking me. You don't like that?"

"No, I do love it. But. Well, when I was a kid I used to go with my mother to the market. We would stop at the frozen pies and she'd have me pick out one. I really like cherry pie, tangy cherry pie. And I like berry pie and cream pies and more. But I'd look at them all and wonder and then pick apple. Always apple. I liked them all but liked apple best. It's the same with cock. I like to suck a cock. It's sexy in my mouth. But I like having it in my vagina even more. So I started sucking you. I wanted to. I liked it. But then I realized that I really wanted to fuck you, to have it in my vagina. I was also surprised you wanted to eat me. I mean, I must have been sort of cruddy, with all the stuff from last night still there. I'm not complaining. Last night you ate me better than anyone and did it for a long time, longer than anyone ever has. I loved it. So I love it but didn't expect you to want to do it this morning."

"You have a delicious pussy. A beautiful pussy. I could eat you forever. I think you taste better the more aroused you get, the more you cum. So I liked your taste this morning. Sexier and stronger than when you're clean and we're just starting."

I lean on top of him and kiss him. He grabs my butt. "I have to go to the john. Then I think I need a shower." I purposely crawl over him rubbing against him and head into the bathroom. I turn on the light and look in the mirror. Crap. No make up at all, my hair all over the place. I look like Hell. I sit on the john and pee. He comes in and stands there watching me, using one hand to sort of play with himself a little. "You like watching me pee?"

"You have a gorgeous body," he says. "Lovely tits. I should have spent more time on those last night but I guess I'm like you with cocks, I'm really a cunt man . And you have a really good one."

I wipe myself and lean into the tub to turn the water on, then the shower. I adjust the water until it's seems right. I step in but don't slide the glass door shut. He steps in after me. I turn to him and put my arms around him and we kiss. I get the little bar of soap and start washing him. Not his face or hair, but his body. I get down to his waist and ask him to turn around and he does. I get his back and then kneel down to wash his butt and legs and then ask him to turn again. I wash up his legs and then get to his cock and balls. I lather them a lot and feel them and play with them as I wash them. He starts getting hard. I lean to it and kiss the head. Then stand up.

He takes the soap and does the same to me, washing me bare handed. He spends some time on my breasts, tells me how great they are, then down onto my stomach. I turn and he does my back, like I did his, then my ass. He actually kisses my ass. Then down my legs and I turn again. He does with me like I did him and starts working on my pussy. I lift one leg and get it up on his shoulder. After the water rinses me a little he leans against me and kisses me there, then licks up and down a couple times. He looks up at me and grins.

Then he stands up, holding my leg up and uses a hand to aim his cock into me. He uses his legs to push up into me. I've done this before, fucking in a shower. it's sexy. Our bodies are against one another, his pressing me against the wall. I get my other leg up, sort of on his hip, so my whole body is held up by his cock in me. As he pushes up into me, he lifts me. As he pulls back, my weight drops down some and then he lifts me again. And again and again. Nothing can be sexier. I don't last as long as him. I must cum at least twice, maybe never stop, until he finally does, too. We hold on to one another, both all hot and bothered, our bodies locked together, the water running over us.

He finally pulls back some, sliding out of me. We maneuver around a little then get out and dry each other off. Then back out into the bedroom. "I need to get back to my place, brush my teeth, comb my hair, put on something other than what I wore last night," I tell him and start pulling my underwear on.

He says that he needs to go, too, not pay another day for the hotel room.

I'm dressed first. I kiss him and leave. The door closes behind me. Down the hall and then I'm in the elevator going down. I smile. It was a great night. Very sexy. I don't remember his name, wonder if I ever knew it. But I have to get home. Doug's probably getting on an airplane right now, heading home from his business trip. I need to get cleaned up, probably get a roast in the oven. I smile some more, thinking of how horny Doug will be, gone for five days. Tonight may be even better than last night. He doesn't eat me as good but Doug's cock is even better than what's his name's was.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers