Just Small Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't seem to mind my wandering eyes and had this little knowing smile on her face as I did it. This was the kind of girl who had always known she was attractive to the opposite sex and was used to attention. But as we talked some more, I decided she wasn't stuck up at all and actually had a nice gentle, sweet personality. Our kids seemed to be getting along famously also which was unusual. My kids seemed to have adapted hers and were showing them games to play like dive for the quarter on the bottom of the pool and throwing the beach ball back and forth. They were being very protective of the little ones and being careful to not let them get into the deep water.

So all in all my little family had a terrific day at the pool and were even a little tired when we went back to the cabin to wash up and get ready for supper. After a nice shower we all wound up back on my bed sound asleep. I was the first one to wake up this time and I noticed the sun was low in the sky and starting to set. Looking at the clock I was shocked to see that it was seven thirty. Wow, I was getting more sleep than I had gotten in a long time and to tell you the truth it really felt good.

After everybody got cleaned up it was off to the restaurant. Lo and behold when we walked in the first thing we saw was Marcia and her kids sitting at a table on the far side. She saw us too and waved us over. Out timing was perfect and they had just gotten there also and we were invited to join them. Hey no contest there. Marcia looked even more beautiful in a lovely little sun dress that showed off her legs and made her look like a young girl. Hell she was a young girl! Twenty seven seemed young to me.

We took back up right where we had left off at the pool. Everyone just seemed to get along very well. The kids talked about what kids talked about and Marcia and I talked about what the kids were talking about. Oh okay so every once in a while we managed to get in a little adult talk between ourselves also. Especially after we ordered and the kids decided to go look at all the stuffed animals and fish hanging on the far wall.

"So Marcia don't you just love it out here at the lake? I envy you getting to live out here all of the time."

"I do Zach it is just that it is kind of lonely after a while. I have my Mom and Pop and a couple of people on the staff that I am friendly with but it just isn't the same as living a normal life. I have been here two months now and I know I need to make some decisions and move on it's just so hard."

Well there it was. Do we exchange marriage woes now or do we keep a little distance between ourselves?

"Marcia if you don't mind me asking what happened between you and your husband?"

"Oh the usual stupidity. I caught him having an affair with one of the girls he works with. Jack is a lawyer with a big firm and they have lots of attractive young girls who work there who love to rub up against big money. Sometimes they rub a little too hard if you know what I mean and unfortunately Jack chose to rub back."

"Oh my god this guy can't have enough brains to be a very good lawyer!"

"What do you mean Zach?"

"Well he has one of the prettiest, sexiest, sweet women I've ever met. Add on to that two great kids who obviously love their mother to death and she loves them and then throw a little whipped cream on top with in-laws who own a place like this. That he would do anything to jeopardize that shows not just a lack of intelligence but of judgement, maturity and a million other things."

Boy I thought she was pretty before but now she gave me a smile that seemed to radiate something from within and the place lit up like a sunny day. Her husband must really be a jerk.

"Zach thank you. I've been a little down on myself and it is nice to hear that someone thinks I have something to offer a man. I bet your wife loves it when you say things like that to her."

There it was. The opening into the sad tale of my marriage. Marcia made me feel so comfortable that before I realized it I had told her the whole thing including how long it had been since we made love. I was looking down at the table when I was telling her all of this and when I finally looked up I saw her big blue eyes full of compassion and empathy.

"Zach have you ever thought that she might be like my husband and having an affair?"

Bingo, a light opened up in my clogged up head. I had never thought of it before but it made perfect sense now.

"Damn you're right! It does all fit doesn't it?"

"I was just offering a suggestion Zach. Don't jump to conclusions until you know for sure. I'll tell you how I found out. There are these little voice activated micro-cassette recorders that you can buy at Radio Shack. They don't start recording until there is some sound. You can hide one in your bedroom, one next to your phones and even one in her car if you think she might talk to someone there. You could also get someone to watch your kids and then follow her when she goes to the gym. It would be better to hire a private detective but they are expensive and knowing how much it costs to raise a couple of kids I doubt if you could afford it."

"Well Marcia you have certainly given me some things to think about even if I don't want to. It is so depressing to think you are maybe right. For some reason I still love her. I just want things back the way they were. Well actually I would like for things to be better than they were but now I realize how much worse it can get."

"Believe me when I say I know what you are feeling Zach. The same things have been going through my head since I found out. I think I still love my husband Brian too but there has been an awful lot of damage done and it is taking me a long time to heal enough to deal with it in a smart way. But enough of this depressing talk. Tonight after nine o'clock they will move some of the tables and chairs out of the way here and make a dance floor. Then at ten a little country western combo comes in and plays until one o'clock. I love to dance and haven't been able to in a long while. Would you do me the honor of dancing with me tonight? My mom and dad have a five bedroom house about a half a mile from here and would love to keep your kids for us. They could do a sleep over and you could come get them tomorrow morning about nine and we could go into town and have a big breakfast together. What do you say? Sound good?"

Indeed it did and we made plans while we were eating dinner. The kids were super excited about getting to do a sleep over and Marcia's kids couldn't wait to show them their rooms and all of their toys. So back to the cabin to pack them a little overnight bag and then onto Marcia's parent's house. They seemed to be really nice folks and acted like they were really looking forward to a night with the kids. Marcia came out of her bedroom and had changed clothes into boots, jeans and a t-shirt. Needless to say she looked great. She was the kind of woman that would look good in any kind of clothes and even better out of them. Marcia told her parents she would be back before two and that we were all going to go out to breakfast the next day at 9:30.

When we got to the restaurant the band was just setting up so we had time to drink a couple of mixed drinks and do some more talking before the music started. So I was feeling no pain when Marcia got up and started showing me how to do the two step. It seemed there were only four kinds of dancing you had to know to fit in with the crowd. There was Texas Swing which was the two step, line dancing like the Cotton Eyed Joe, rock n roll dancing which was apart from each other and shaking it and finally my favorite slow dancing to ballads.

Marcia certainly didn't lie. Once the music started we didn't take a break until the band did. It was a good thing I had started my walking program in the park. Even though the place was air conditioned with so many people crowded together and all the exercise, I was getting a little sweaty and could tell Marica was too. The way I could tell Marcia was is that her t-shirt was starting to cling and it was obvious she had no bra on and her nipples were erect and pointing my way. Lord give me strength. I couldn't fall for this woman. She was fifteen years younger than me for god's sake.

Marcia told me she was feeling hot and that it would be cooler outside with a breeze off the lake than it was in there. So off we went for a little walk outside. I was more than a little startled when we got a little ways away and stopped behind a tree and she turned her head up to mine and started kissing me. It was like an electric shock ran through me. We weren't even exchanging tongues and it was the hottest kiss I had ever had. If she wanted to cool off this was not the way to do it.

I don't know how long we kissed but time just kind of stopped. When we finally broke to breathe a little we heard the music was playing again and headed back. We danced non stop again but the difference was on the slow dances. Marcia just melted against me and plastered every inch of her body so it was touching mine. I even got brave a time or two and moved my hands down to her butt and squeezed gently while pulling her even tighter against me.

We had two icy cold Margarita's delivered to our table while we were dancing and in between songs we would go there and take a big sip. Well maybe gulp more than sip because they were empty when the band took the next break. We ordered two more and drank about half of them before going back outside for another walk. This time we headed down the path to the lake. We found a seat in a pile of inner tubes that were sitting on the beach waiting for tomorrow's swimming.

The kissing got down and dirty this time and we were speaking in French. After a few minutes I slid my right hand up and gently felt one of her boobs. Not only did she not stop me but it seemed to get her a lot more excited and the kissing intensified. So being a little drunk and feeling the green light was on I moved my hand down and up under her t-shirt. God this woman had the softest breasts and hardest nipples I had ever felt.

Scrunching around to face her more freed up my other arm which had been behind her back. I then pulled her t-shirt up above her tits and proceed to kiss and suck to my heart's content. After awhile I let one of my hands drift down to her crotch and rubbed against her jeans there. It didn't take very much of this and I felt her take a deep breath and hold it and I could feel her stomach vibrating while her thighs clamped around my hand. Her orgasm must have been satisfying because she sighed and laid back on the inner tube with her eyes closed. I got a chance to feast my eyes all I wanted on her fantastic boobs.

When she finally opened her eyes they had a twinkle in them and she smiled up at me.

"You are a dangerous man, Zach. You make me want to make babies again."

Oh my, I wasn't ready for that comment.

I pulled down her t-shirt after giving each of her nipples a sweet little kiss goodbye.

"Marcia you are the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. I would love to know you a lot better and would do you on these inner tubes in a second. But we both know we're married and that wouldn't be a good thing right now. So unfortunately I think we should go back and dance some more."

"See what I mean", Marcia said. "Not only do you light my fire but you are sweet and a gentleman as well. That's why I know someone as sweet and considerate as you are would make a great dad."

Yeah I'm so sweet, ha! I was in lust big time and how I managed to back off and walk away that night I will never know. I knew that someday I would find it in the big "What Were You Crazy?" file that my memories would rummage through.

They were just finishing up the last set and we got in three more dances before we left and I dropped her off at her parents place. That night before I could fall asleep I choked the chicken twice. All I had to do was think of how she looked in that moonlight with her t-shirt above her tits and I was off to the races.

The next morning came quickly and as I drove over to pick up her and the kids it was a beautiful day. The bright sunshine and clear air put me in a great mood as everyone piled into two cars and we went to the breakfast buffet place they knew about down the road. Marcia's parents were pleasant to talk to and it was obvious they loved kids. They went on and on about how cute it was that my older kids took care of Marcia's younger ones. They would organize games and listen to them talk and generally all of them got along great. I admit it did make me swell with love and pride to hear it.

Later that day we all went out fishing on a big pontoon boat that her parents rented at the resort. They knew all the places to go to catch a bunch of pan fish and I was kept busy baiting hooks with worms and crickets while Alice and Jim had an absolute blast pulling them in. We made plans to have a fish fry at the resort that night and then it was time for the big bear's nap. We went swimming in the lake a little later that afternoon but didn't run into Marcia or her kids.

At the agreed upon time we headed on over Marcia's parents once again and her father had a cajun cooker going outside on their patio. He was deep frying the breaded pan fish, potatoes and onion rings. I knew it wasn't good for the waistline but man did that food taste good. I pigged out along with everyone else and the conversation was loud and lively.

Of course eventually the children got bored with the old folks and went upstairs to play with toys. That was fine with the old folks as we drank beer and watched the sun go down over the lake. When the stars came out we helped clean everything up and load up the dishwasher. Then Marcia said she wanted to go far a walk down by the lake and we took off holding hands.

"So you are leaving tomorrow Zach?"

"Yes, I wish we didn't have to but the kids still have to finish up school. In three weeks it will all be over and summer vacation will start. I have really enjoyed being with you Marcia and your family as well. I would love to say we will be back next weekend but I have no idea how things are going to play out with Jane. You set off a spark there and I need to find out what's been going on."

"You still love her don't you Zach?"

"Yes I'm afraid so. I'm not really sure why anymore but I do."

"I understand. It is the way I feel about Brian too but the longer I stay here the more it seems to fade some. If absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder is that then proof that the love is over? Oh well I will figure it out one of these days."

I pulled her into me for a kiss at this point and all conversation stopped for awhile. But when I attempted to recreate what went on at the dance and move on to her tits I was stopped cold.

"No sense going there if you aren't ready to carry it on further is there?"

"No you are right. Thanks for stopping me. I'm confused already and the more time I spend with you in a sexual way is just confusing me further. It is time to go home and confront Jane after I get some evidence if there is any to be found."

That was the last I saw of Marcia that trip. We had another great breakfast, went for a long hour hike along the lake and then spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon laying around the pool. We packed up and left around two o'clock. I hadn't talked to Jane since that first phone call and wasn't going to do so now. The ball had been in her court if she wanted to contact us and she had all the information she needed to do so. The fact that she hadn't called once, let alone come up and join us, had eaten away at me the whole trip. What had happened to the girl with the exuberant spirit and the pleasant personality that I had married?

Jim and Alice were exhausted from all the hard play they had done and the staying up late on the sleep over. So naturally they both conked out on the drive back and I had lots of peace and quiet to think things through. As I pulled into our driveway there was a car I didn't recognize parked in front. It was a little red sports car, I think maybe a Nissan. We had a circular drive that doubled back in front of the house after going to the garage. Jane usually kept her car in the garage and the other half was our "storage" space and was filled with junk. I pulled the car a little past the front door so it would be easy to unload and shut the engine off and got out and stretched.

Of course there was no shout of joy as Jane didn't burst out the front door to throw herself into my arms and to make sure her little ones were okay. That hadn't happened in quite a while. Perhaps she didn't hear the car? Even before I opened the front door I could hear the loud rock n Roll music blasting out of our stereo. There was no one in the living room though. I headed back to the kitchen and there they were. Jane was wearing a pair of loose shorts and a t-shirt and whoever he was, the famous personal trainer?, was rubbing one of her legs that was resting in his lap. One of his hands was on her upper thigh almost at the point where he could slip inside the gap between her shorts and leg. The other hand was holding the leg steady at the knee.

Since they couldn't hear me approaching due to the loud music, they were both visibly startled when they noticed me. Jane jerked her leg off his lap and he stood up in panic.

Jane said, "Zach sweetheart what a surprise. I didn't think you would be in until later. This is Ernesto my personal trainer from the gym. I had a nasty muscle pull at this morning's workout and he was trying to massage it out for me."

That was kind of funny considering the nimbleness with which she had jerked that leg back. He must give very good massages. I gave the guy the once over and he was about six feet tall, in excellent shape, muscular arms and shoulders, jet black hair, dark eyes and a mouth that had a smirk to it. Not to be cliche but he seemed to be the stereotypical latin lover. Not the suave, well dressed gentleman type though. More like the pool boy or gardener type.

I nodded and said, "Ernesto, glad to finally make your acquaintance. Jane speaks so highly of you. She thinks you are making her young again and maybe you are. Let's see how old are you? Twenty Two maybe? And Jane let's see you are getting ready to make what 38?"

I could tell I pissed Jane off big time with that statement. Funny how her surprise and embarrassment turned to anger so quickly. But that had been one of the changes that had come lately. She was very quick to anger and lose her temper over seemingly trivial things. After she glared at me a while, it finally dawned on her that the kids hadn't come in with me.

"Where are Jim and Alice? Why didn't they come in with you? Did something happen to them? Why didn't you call me?"

"Don't worry they are out in the car fast asleep although it is good to see that you still are enough of their mother to care a little bit. As to why didn't I call, why didn't you call? I did make a phone call to you but you never made one back to me. I even thought you might change your mind and come up and spend at least a day with us at the resort but apparently Ernesto wouldn't have time to massage those muscle pulls if you did that."

I said the last statement with a glare and smirk of my own at Ernesto. He seemed to get a little pissed himself after that. I guess he thought being macho was his own thing and no one else was allowed in.

"Hey man, back off!" he said. "She did have a muscle pull and I was trying to help. That's what she pays me for. I don't like your attitude and I need to get out of here. See you at the gym Jane."

With that he headed out the front door and I followed him and watched as he jumped in his little red sports car and took off. I then woke up the kids and got them out of the car and they went inside to see their mother as I started unloading our small amount of luggage. After I finished that and went back to the kitchen, Jim and Alice were sitting at the table with a glass of juice regaling their mother with all their stories of how much fun they had. I got a can of soft drink out of the frig and joined them.