Just Some Time

Story Info
Two lovers spend some time alone.
1.1k words
4.25
22.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Needschat
Needschat
3 Followers

He stood at the threshold, smiling, as she sat on the edge of the bed. He was stunned, surprised, but excited. Called over under the guise of an emergency, he rushed home, thinking their son was hurt. But when he opened the door, even before he called out to his family, he knew that the reason for his rushing home was a lie: he could smell the candles burning and her musk in the air.

Dressed in green satin and white lace, she knew this would arouse him. She knew what he liked her to wear, she knew this was one piece of lingerie he loved. It shows every curve of her body. It clung to her breasts like paint on a wall, showing whether or not a cold breeze flowed over her body. She gave him an evil grin, and raised her hand.

"Come here, lover," she whispered as she curled her index finger. "I need you," she added as she heaved her breasts forward.

He didn't need a second hint at what she wanted. "Yes, dear," he coyly said as she slid over the bedroom floor. In an instant, he was standing above her, his hands on her naked shoulders. She looked up at him, her brown eyes sparkling as she looked into his eyes, into his soul.

"I love you," she said as she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer. She loved this man, and even after the almost 20 years of being together, he still made her hot. "Let's see if you love me," she said as she released the embrace and unbuckled his belt.

"Oh I love you, baby," he whispered as she unzipped his pants. He moved slightly as she tried to unbutton the tight Dockers. She let the pants fall to the floor and gasped in excitement.

"You do love me," she said gleefully as she ran a hand over his engorged muscle. He moaned as her soft skin touched his taught penis. She leaned over and gently kissed the sensitive head. He twitched back a step, her mouth hot, wet, and expertly placed on the one spot on his body that was both ticklish and an erogenous zone.

"What's the matter, dear?" She asked in her girlish voice. She knew what she did, and she loved the reaction he always gave. She didn't wait for an answer, however, as she took his erection and began to feed it into her wet and waiting mouth. He could only moan an unintelligible comment as she swallowed his length.

He placed his hands on her head and wrapped some of her hair around his fingers. He did not try to force her, only guided her as she began to bob her head up and down his shaft. He knew trying to force her would ruin her mood, and he wanted this to last as long as it could.

He took a moment and quickly removed his hands from her hair. He took off his tie, shirt, and undershirt. While she removed her mouth from his penis and stroked him, he stepped out of his pants.

Her pulse quickened, as she looked at him, naked, standing there, smiling. She loved this man, has loved him since the first time she saw him walk into a college accounting class. He was in shorts, his legs tanned, his body hard from soccer. He took away her breath, as she looked him over. She loved him the first night they dated, she loved him that night he took her chastity away, and she loved him when he got on one knee and promised to make her happy for the rest of her life. And now, some 20 years after her first glance at him, she was still in love with this man.

"Come on down here," she said as she pulled him onto the bed. He slipped onto his side of the bed; she slipped into his arms, her back to him. She loved to spoon against his naked body, have his fullness against her soft bottom skin. She wiggled some, reached down, and placed it against her entrance.

It was hot, it was wet, and it was inviting. He knew what she wanted, and he wanted to please her. He slowly moved his hips back, taking his cock back, brushing against her labia. She moaned softly and pulled his arms tighter against herself as he pushed forward.

"Oh God," she whispered as he repeated the action. She wanted him inside. Her body graved him. She rolled over and onto him. She leaned into him, pressing her breasts onto his naked and hairy chest. She planted her hot, moist lips onto his and kissed him as passionately as she ever had.

Taking his stiffness into her hand, she guided it over her lips, wetting herself and him. She was breathing harder, the thrill becoming more and more intense. She needed only a few strokes over herself before she could comfortably have him enter.

"Oh my God," he whispered as he entered her. She was hot, she was wet, and she wanted him.

"Shh," she said as she began to move her body up and down the length of his shaft. She didn't want him to speak; she wanted to concentrate on his cock.

"God, yes," she mumbled as she began to move faster. All day she was thinking of him, thinking of his body, thinking of his touch, thinking of his cock. And now, as she rode him, she could feel all that anticipation coming to a head.

It began as a soft moan as he grabbed her breasts, squeezing tight. And as his hands began to tighten, her passion began to intensify. She knew it would not be long before she would scream, and she began to bounce, hard and fast, on his groin.

Deeper, faster, it went in and out. Stimulated beyond simple passion now, she began to scream his name over and over, calling him God, Master. She told him to squeeze her breasts even harder. As he complied, she felt a wave flow over her, causing her to gasp.

"Oh yes," she screamed as another wave of orgasm rush quickly over her. She stopped bouncing as her leg and vaginal muscles tightened. She began to spasm, her legs and vagina fluttering as a butterfly's wings in the summer air. He held her tight as her orgasm subsided.

"I love you," she whispered as he planted a kiss on her cheek, still holding her tight.

"I love you, darling," he said as she moved her head on his chest. She could hear his heart beat in synch with hers. They were still in love after all these years.

Needschat
Needschat
3 Followers