Just Taking Some Pictures

Story Info
She didn't know about the audience.
1k words
3.97
95k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{This story is from several years back, when Ted was still with us. He is gone now, but the memories remain.}

* * * * *

This all started when I decided to tease my husband Ted a little on an outing to a local park.

He always liked me to dress to please, this meant thin tops and tight shorts, bare legs.

Being taller than most women, and thin, I usually wear pullover tops. There is no reason at all for me to wear a bra, except for the fact that if I do get turned on, my nipples create very large and obvious bumps in the top.

But this day was hot, I selected a more breezy button up top, loose in the armpits. I grabbed a pair of cutoff jeans, they are also a bit loose on my thin fanny. I had the legs cut high, and the crotch was very narrow, only the seam left.

I could wear the outfit in public if I kept my legs together. If I got just a little careless half of me would pop right out of one side or the other. I don't own panties, and I was looking forwards to Ted reaching up and tickling me all day long like he usually does.

We both delight in being naughty in public.

We went to the park, hand in hand we followed the asphalt path out to a point that looks out over the Columbia River. It was beautiful, 80°, little wind, one of those days when it is great to be outside and alive.

Ted slipped his arm over my shoulder, fingertips brushing my nipple though my blouse as we watched the boats far below cruise back and forth. Not a soul around, birds chirping, chipmunks running around trying to beg from us.

Wonderful, and my man holding me close topped it all. I shuddered as his fingers knowingly brushed my nipples again. Ted has the ability to get me upright and ready to go at a moment's notice. I leaned into him, basking in the feelings.

"Want to take some pictures?" he asked, knowing my answer.

I went and sat on the rock wall, striking my best profile, head back, hair hanging back, chin uptilted. He snapped a couple of shots, then had me move over to the grass and lie down.

It was so warm, I was getting into it. Stretching out on the soft grass was making me feel all fuzzy, I knew my long muscular legs looked good.

"Open up a little, Hon." he said.

"Oh, you want a beaver shot, huh?" I giggled.

I opened my legs a bit, heard Ted snap a couple, then feeling naughty I reached up and tripped a couple of buttons on my blouse. The loose blouse complied nicely, gapping in the front, I reached up and helped it open to the edge of my nipples.

More snaps, I sat up and turned, letting the top fall away, baring my right breast to the lens.

Ted was first up close, then more pictures as he moved away some. I turned this way and that, teasing him with him trying to get a risque shot, me keeping it close but not quite.

"How about a couple topless?" Ted asked.

I slid the top, now unbuttoned to the very last button, off my shoulders. Both breasts bared to the camara, I arched my back as my nipples crinkled up and extended to their full half inch.

Ted often teases me that he can hang his coat on my titties if he gets me going, which really isn't a hard thing to do.

"Open your legs a little?" he asked again.

Feeling horny now, I let one knee lay aside to the grass. I could feel myself pop out the side of the thin seam at the crotch. I was getting damp now.

I leaned back, scooted backwards on the grass, knowing this would loosen the crotch even more. I could feel the sun's rays strike my bare pussy, this turned me on even more.

Ted got closer and closer, snapping away. I reached down and slid my cutoffs down and off.

Now I was completely nude, not even shoes, nothing. I posed this way and that, completely into showing off for the lens.

I had my eyes closed, flat on my back, legs wide apart as he snapped and snapped.

One other feature of my body is I have very sparse pubic hair, no need to trim, I seldom do. My lips are extremely large, Ted simply delights in burying his face in me. I knew the camara was getting everything.

I lay back, reached down, pulled my knees back and apart to give him a completely naked shot. I must have stayed like that for a full 30 seconds.

Then I opened my eyes, just in time to see a young man's face in the nearby shrubs duck down!

"Ted, there is someone there!" I said as I reached for my clothes.

Ted laughed. "I know, he has been there for 20 minutes."

I scurried for my clothes, Ted called out to the man in the bushes, "Come on out, it's all right."

Out walked this young man about 25 or so, way younger than us. His face was bright red from having been caught peeking. I was struggling to get my shorts up and fastened.

The guy looked at me, then down, my breasts were still bare. I thought the hell with it and left the top off.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Terry."

"Did you like that?" I asked him, looking him right in the eyes.

"Uhh..Yeah.." he stammered, losing the battle to not look at my bare breasts.

Ted was grinning, I punched him on the shoulder. "Asshole!" I called him.

"Yep, got that on film too!" he laughed.

I grabbed my blouse and put it on, headed down the trail for the car.

I heard Ted say, "Coming?" The young man hesitated, then, "Uhh..ok."

I stopped and thought for just an instant. Then I decided he was kind of cute.

Lee