Just Teasing Ch. 06

Story Info
Cock teasing women are great.
3.5k words
4.52
36.3k
5
0

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise had not been with the company very long so her leaving do was simply drinks after work in the company lunchroom. Basic affair, play some pool, throw some darts and drink some.

Kaye kept her distance at work, other than our normal work related interaction. OK, it wasn't always purely work related interaction with Kaye as she so loved to get filled with cock during work hours...but in the eyes or our colleagues it was all innocent. Apart from Sue and Alison knowing that I was banging the arse off Kaye every chance I got of course.

So towards the end of Louise's departure gathering, crowd has thinned somewhat and Alison corners me. "So Nick, all is well now that Louise is out of the picture?" she innocently asked.

My quizzical face made her laugh a little. "Oh come on now, Kaye told me and I more or less worked it out for myself. I have eyes and ears in many places you know," Alison let on. Can't blame the girl for tackling the big issue you know is how Alison subtly put it.

"Sooo, it's been a few weeks since..." Kaye paused as another female colleague came within earshot..."we've probed this issue in depth and I think it needs to be revisited soon." Kaye rolled her eyes as she continued: "Climbing mountains is hard on me, and I notice it especially now that I'm not so young any more."

"Practice and exercise makes it easier though I find," I added as Kaye waited for our colleague to leave. "Anyway, let your fingers do the walking and find yourself a good trainer and you'll be racing up and down the slopes in no time," I said as I looked at my cell phone.

Alison tilted her head and nodded ever so slightly. Blimmin heck, did I have to spell it out for her that after having pumped her juicy slot full of spunk that she could ring me anytime she wanted a repeat performance?? I guess she figured it to be a one off thing...little did she know I was just a dirty dog, just waiting to be let off the chain... I guess shouting, hey lady I'll do you anytime anywhere was too much, but please...

In the end she played a little game with me. It started with texting me to be at a certain place at a certain time. First stop was an all night supermarket across town. Alison click clacked her way across the floor in her highest heels, soon spotting me. This late at night there were only a handful of shoppers around, but still at first Alison was very careful of who might see her first naughty move. Squatting down to pick something off a low shelf she positioned herself so I could see right up her skirt, the first time I couldn't really tell, but the second time she did all I saw was her closely trimmed pussy...puffy and ready for action. Teasing me turned her on tremendously; she could hardly do this at work so this was her avenue.

A few aisles later and she bent over at the hips, allowing her blouse to fall open a fair way, now hanging her tits into my field of view. Her big nipples looked delectable, just waiting to be sucked and nibbled, preferably whilst my dick was plumbing the depths of her hot cunt!

Can't remember for the life of me what she bought, but I do remember she went home alone that night. Damn tease was gonna make me work for it this time I guess?!

Feeling bolder she invited me for an evening drive. As I only had a bike and an old ute she borrowed a big car from a friend and had me drive her around town some. She said I was not allowed to touch her but she was allowed to touch me. Oh well...

As we headed around the waterfront she'd been groping my crotch for a few minutes and it surprised me none when she unzipped me and started jacking my dick slowly. As her seatbelt came off I knew she was going to try and suck my dick whilst I continued driving. Easy enough of course as this also allowed me a chance to cup her breasts. This annoyed her and she sat back up straight, grabbed my dick at the base and slapped my knob firmly with the palm of her other hand. That stung but it was also quite pleasant....

"To the drive thru boy," Alison ordered, pointing at a popular fast food chain outlet.

As I boldly drove up the drive thru order speaker Alison was now jacking my dick boldly, even leaning down to suck my knob briefly. She lost her nerve though as I rolled up to the pay window, covering my stiff prick with her jacket.

"Chicken," I scoffed quietly as she held my dick under her jacket and continued squeezing my shaft firmly.

I paid the girl at the window and rolled towards the pickup window. Alison saw the woman at the pickup window was in her thirties and so she removed the jacket. Now with my cock jutting up proudly, we waited as the car in front of us got served.

"Chicken huh?" Alison snarled as she forcefully jacked my dick. Rolling forward into position, the woman at the window saw immediately what was happening. She looked startled for a second and then was very cool about it. She just leaned down at us, and while looking at Alison stroke my turgid shaft, said: "Be about two minutes for your order, please pull up at the wait lane and I'll bring your food out very soon."

Alison just kept jerking as we waited for our food. To my relief the same woman came out with our order, this time she handed the food into car, looked briefly at Alison still jacking me and said to her: "Hun that's just a waste of a good stiffy, go home and fuck him instead." With that she turned and left. Alison looked startled as we drove off, she did finish jacking me off, we ate our food but the lady at the drive thru had a good point.... jacking it was a waste. That's pretty much where that ended on the day....

No contact for a few days and I was beginning to wonder what the deal was. At the same time I didn't want to run after her like a lost puppy, but hell I was rather keen to pump her mature cunt some more...

Next text commanded me to a small restaurant late at night. This restaurant had booths that obscured the view of what was going on inside them to some extent. I arrived first and the waitress led me to the booth Alison had booked. Fashionably late, she made me wait about 20 minutes, but it was well worth it. As she approached the booth she slipped her coat onto her arm. In the dim light I could see the top she had on was near transparent. Some small embroidery in the region of the nipples had little hope of covering up her huge suck patches, but hey, the intentions were good.

Taking a seat alongside me she gave me a little kiss on the cheek as I watched her nipples harden and start to extend, yum!

The waitress grinned as she saw what Alison had on and politely took our order. With the waitress gone, Alison made a bold move; she grabbed my crotch, which was easily out of view of the rest of the patrons. Groping me firmly she soon had the desired result, hardening and running out of room in my pants. As I squirmed in my seat she leaned closer and just said: "Don't be shy, whip it out big boy."

By this time I was aching to let my dick breathe easy so while Alison watched I unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans, my cock now laying across my thigh, still out of view to the rest of the patrons.

Alison was bold enough to grasp my stiffening shaft as the waitress approached our table with our drinks. I was sure she could see Alison's long fingers wrapped around my penis, slowly stroking my foreskin back and forth, but she just smiled slyly once more and placed our drinks on the table.

"Mmmmm," Alison murmured softly as she took a sip of her drink and picked up the tempo on my dick, now stroking firmly and in long strokes. Feeling bold, she took her hand off me, licked the hand to spread a good dollop of saliva and wrapped her slickened hand around my throbbing shaft once more.

"So stud, reckon you can blow off before the girl comes with our dinner?" Alison saucily whispered to me. "Kaye tells me you rose to her challenge at short notice," Alison adds, "or perhaps I should ask that young waitress to help me out?"

"I am going to carry on jacking your fat cock until you cum on this napkin, if the waitress comes with our food she can watch...in fact I'd like to see that young girl seeing this naughty mummy jack you off," Alison says calmly as she continues to wank my now absolutely throbbing dick.

"You see, for Kaye it's her quickies, for me it's jerking off a big fat dick where another woman can watch or see me do it, makes me feel like the naughty nymph that I guess I've always been," Alison continues. "In fact I want you to come to my office tomorrow so I can jack you off, who knows, if I feel like it I might ask Sue if she wants to watch me do it," Alison says quietly.

My dick twitched as she mentioned Sue watching her jack me off, so Alison grinned and said: "Mmmm, judging by that twitch I think you like the idea of Sue watching huh, or maybe better still have me watching while Sue wanks off your hunk of meat perhaps? Or maybe you'd like Sue to wank you, then guide it into my juicy cunt while I am sitting on the edge of my desk?"

It had been almost ten minutes since Allie had wrapped her fingers around my shaft, teasing and talking dirty to me had me close enough. It was when she leaned in a little closer and said: "No I think you deserve to fuck me in your office tomorrow, maybe just the way you fucked Kaye the first time, bent over your desk, with her skirt flipped up, her firm arse just wiggling as you reamed her defenceless pussy with this monster cock.... creaming her hole and then have her walk out with your spunk just oozing down her thighs...yeah I think I'd enjoy being used like that.... mmmmm."

With that she looked me right in the eyes and sped up her stroking further, I lost it, blew my load all over the napkin and against the table cloth. "Good boy," Alison cooed as my dick slumped somewhat, cum dripping from the tablecloth. She deftly cleaned up most of it and placed my napkin over my now softening dick.

As she took a sip from her drink the waitress brought over our meals, smirked at Alison and left us to it. "Damn that was fun Nick, can I jack you off more often like that?" she asked.

"Ah, yeah...well, I can't see why not Miss Alison," I replied as I tucked my dick into my jeans.

We enjoyed our meal and what puzzled me most is how when I slid a hand up her leg she firmly told me no touching Miss Alison, to save it for tomorrow.

Next day at work I saw Alison at morning tea, she was smiling broadly but said nothing more about coming to my office. I just played it cool, again not wanting to be the drooling puppy. My cock wanted to dive into her mature fanny, but I didn't want to show my desperation.

Two days later I got a call from Sue, could I please come to her office?

As I made my way to Sue's office I saw Alison on the phone in her office, but as she was standing facing away from the door she didn't see me. As I knocked and Sue let me into her office I was puzzled as to what the deal was here.

"Have a seat Nick, won't be long," Sue said as she pointed to a chair facing the floor to ceiling tinted windows looking out into the lunchroom courtyard.

"OK, thanks Sue. Nice view by the way," I commented.

"Mmm, yes and the best part is I can look out and nobody out there knows whether I am watching them or not," Sue said cheekily, grinning briefly before her face went back to her normal, somewhat sullen look.

"Ahah, but the real advantage is them outside not seeing what you're getting up to in here surely?" I quipped. Judging by her stern look, Sue didn't appreciate that comment.

"Sorry," I uttered.

"No need, after all I've seen you misbehaving on company time, who is to say you're the only one.... and I've got the advantage of an office with a door that locks.... and tinted windows," Sue said as she put down her pen and picked up the phone. The number she dialled was in internal one and she just said one word: "Ready."

"Ready for what?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Oh in about 30 seconds Alison is going to walk in here and bend over this desk, hike up her skirt and expect your cock to plow her juicy slot," Sue said softly and calmly.

"Ha-ha, very funny," I laughed.

"OK, suit yourself," Sue carried on, "I am going to watch...that's kind of what I enjoy, watching another woman being ravaged...like when you were hammering Kaye on your desk...mmmm...I was dripping wet by the time I got to the bottom of the stairs...came back here and fingered myself to orgasm...all whilst the courtyard out there was full of our staff."

"Mmmm, naughty but nice Sue huh?" I softly said, as there was a knock on the door.

"Come on in," Sue called out.

The door opened, and sure enough Alison walked in. She unbuttoned her suit jacket, took it off as she closed the door and locked it. I got to my feet; cock swelling rapidly, Alison marched over to Sue's desk. Her high-heeled feet placed shoulder width apart, elbows on the table facing the courtyard. As I dropped my shorts and underwear on the floor Alison hiked her skirt up around her waist. Her stockings and suspenders, high heels, pale skin of her bare arse, Sue moving off to the side slightly to observe...mmmm...like I was dreaming.

Grasping her hips my knob nudged her hot juicy cleft, she reached for my shaft and positioned my now rock hard and throbbing dick at the entrance to her love canal.... "Give it to her good stud," Sue whispered as she came up behind me, cupping my arse and pushing me forward slightly. My cock slid partly into Alison, causing her to whimper, as her juicy fanny was forced open.

"Mmmm, just feed it to me Nick, don't be too gentle now, I kinda like it rough," Alison murmured as Sue dug her fingernails into my arse and shunted me forward into poor Alison, who moved forward until her thighs got to the edge of the desk, trapping her and making it easier for me to thrust into...

"Now she can't escape, so just ram Allie with that pussy reamer," Sue whispered in my ear, then she sat down off to the side to watch my cock plunge in and out of Alison's soaking hole.

Sue looked on with lust in her eyes as for almost ten minutes I reamed Allie full depth, balls tapping her clit over and over. Feeling Allie reaching for my sack, alternately friggin her clit, digging her nails into my ball sack, running her fingers either side of her cleft to feel the stiffness of my shaft plunging into her juicy depths...

"Oh crap that's good.... hhhmmmm.... can't handle this cock splitting me open much longer.... please cream me.... please fill me...please please please..." Alison whimpered as her fanny started gripping and releasing my dick forcefully. I thought it was an impending orgasm, but instead she just had this tremendous control over her fanny muscles.

The twitching in her cunt sent me over the edge and I pumped my balls empty into this hot mommy, staying impaled to the hilt and not pulling out until I was done. As I withdrew, Alison lifted herself up off her elbows, brushed her skirt back down and looked at me and just said: "Thanks Nick."

With that she slapped my cock playfully and walked to the door, unlocked it, and as she opened it took her jacket off the back of the door and walked out.

I stood there for a few seconds, Sue got up, closed the door and said: "Stunned are you?"

"Ah yes sort of," I stammered as I found my underwear and shorts and put them on.

"All business my friend Alison, she just gets the urge to be fucked every now and then. I guess for now you are her favourite, and that big dick sure helps, for now anyway," Sue said.

"And when she gets bored with me, what then?" I asked.

"Best you can do is keep your mouth shut Nick, you know what I mean," Sue grinned. "Thanks for the hot show stud, would love to see another performance if you're keen," Sue winked and battered her eyelids at me as she then led me to the door and more or less turfed me out of her office. Wham bam thank you mister??

Talk about used and abused, in a nice way of course.

That night in bed, Kaye laughed when I told her what had happened. "Heck that's a new one by me, I had always thought of Sue as rather straight laced," Kaye uttered as she groped my always-willing dick and fondled my balls. "Now enough talking, I need fucking now Nick, up for it," Kaye said as she slid her nimble body over mine and once more positioned her juicy cunt over my dick.

With my lover impaled on my dick, and she seemed to take pretty much every chance she got I was feeling used, merely being a satisfying pussy filler at times and an amusement at other times.

Still, as Kaye came down from another orgasm, she laid her head on my chest as my shaft slipped from her slippery hole and came up with a new idea. "You know, two options for you Nick, get a job that earns money where nobody knows you've a big cock or use your big cock to make money," Kaye suggestively said. "For example, I know of plenty of older ladies with money who would pay handsomely to be serviced by a stud like yourself. Not like you'll be a millionaire overnight, but you seem to like the older ladies and while you can go half a dozen rounds a day or more...why not use that to your advantage?" Kaye said as she watched for my reaction.

"For starters you'd have to get a different job, firstly to get away from Alison and Sue, secondly a job that will allow you to entertain daytime during the week. I hope you don't mind banging married or attached women?" Kaye said, again watching for my reaction.

"Mmmm, dunno, angry husbands and boyfriends is one complication I don't need," I said.

"Ummm, yep, but you need to understand that to some extent rich older husbands would rather the wife gets banged discreetly and properly, instead of flaunting it in public and still be left wanting more," Kaye carried on, "just think about it some more before you dismiss the idea."

The clincher came later that night when Kaye put this forward: "Consider this, you are banging Alison for free, she could afford a paid stud easily yet she's using your fat prick for her own advantage and all you're getting out of it is a shag. You go to an upmarket gym during the day and you'd be able to take your pick from rich, bored housewives just dying to take a ride on your pussy reamer. There'd be more than a few that would run of course, but that would be a bonus as more than a few would pay to see you jack off I reckon...I know I'd love to see you jack off that huge shaft for me..."

That settled it more or less, new job, join another gym and a big change in lifestyle?