Just Teasing Ch. 12

Story Info
Cock-teasing women are great.
5.8k words
4.51
31.8k
6
0

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the past month or so Kaye and I'd only had brief frantic romps in the early morning, most of them with me taking her from behind in her hallway as she was about to leave for work. Kaye was always happy for a quickie, as she put it to me time and again: "I just love that full feeling, followed by a nice sticky load pumped into me, makes me feel dirty and saucy until the next shower," Not satisfying at all for me, as Kaye was rather special to me, even though she seemed determined to keep me at arm's (or is that cock?) length.

So I invited Kaye on a little outing the weekend after the bachelor party. Having taken note of some remarks she made at a recent jewellery catalogue, I figured she'd enjoy spending my money on some shiny baubles.

The morning of our 'expedition' I'd crawled into her bed about 2am, and we'd made love properly for the first time in a month or so. By make love I mean slow kissing, tender foreplay, frantic fucking, and gentle caresses, before more play and fucking. Kaye had loads of energy, and her juicy pussy was always a treat to devour. She was not really a huge fan of sucking dick, but when she got her fanny planted on my face in a 69'er she was more than capable of taking me to the brink of blowing my wad down her throat, something she didn't particularly enjoy at first either.

So with a nice afterglow of a night in the sack, Kaye donned a bright yellow, mid thigh length, strappy dress that said summer is here! Her golden tan set it off nicely; some chunky cork soled slides with a fair sized heel made this a perfect beach type of look. What I most admired though was how she wore nothing at all underneath her flimsy dress, the fabric clinging gently to the yummy curves of her tanned body.

My cargo shorts and polo shirt paled in comparison...but having come into some money recently and now spending it with Kaye was on my mind.

Kaye loved shopping, she wasn't poor by any means, but when it came to the luxuries in life she was restricted somewhat. I'd bought her some of the things she enjoyed, shoes, handbags, lingerie, and nights out at fancy restaurants and hotels, but when it came to clothes we'd not done that as yet.

So we ended up at one of Kaye favourite shops, the objective in mind was a cocktail dress. Our company held monthly social gatherings and the cocktail evening was normally the first after the yearly summer break, about 6 weeks time now.

"My treat, so you just pick," I said to Kaye as I squeezed one of her firm cheeks, not knowing that a sales assistant caught my action.

Kaye didn't flinch as the sales girl caught me squeezing her arse, she just smiled at me and said: "OK, mission accepted big boy."

She tried on several different designs, before she settled on a red number with an almost completely bare back, showing off Kaye's firm and well tanned back. Oh and let's not forget about the quite reserved neckline, brought about in part by this dress being held up by only a thin strap around her neck, tied like a string bikini. The possibilities huh?

The salesgirl complemented Kaye on her nice tan. I was focusing more on how the fabric clung nicely around her tight buns and the nipples of her smallish breasts made themselves known... Not being able to wear a bra underneath this slinky number, and knowing she had nothing on down below either made for a perverse pleasure. I'm not sure if I saw the salesgirl admiring Kaye's tight buns in the snug fitting dress, perhaps she was just checking for a panty line?

With a little ummm and eeerrrr, Kaye agreed she liked this dress best, but when she found out the price she seemed unsure of herself. One comment she made was something along the lines of not having the right shoes or accessories to go with it. The saleslady had worked out by my grin that we'd sort that out next, so she piped up: "I'm sure your gentleman friend will continue shopping with you until all matching accessories are yours." Just something about the way this lady said it, she seemed to have worked out the lusty way we interacted, but still treading carefully at the same time.

With an excited giggle Kaye and I walked out of the shop and headed for the shoe store. It seemed almost a waste of time to buy new shoes, given the cocktail dress would be covering them up for the most part, but hey... A flash of the fanny for the salesman, a peek at a nipple for me and soon enough we had a pair of red heels to match. It followed with a small purse/hand bag, price tag making Kaye grimace once more, but since I just shrugged my shoulders and bought it anyway she smiled sneakily at me.

"Lingerie?" I asked as we strolled thru the mall. "Nah, I much prefer to go au natural," Kaye saucily replied. I figured that would be her response, but you must ask huh?

"Jewellery then?" I asked, at which Kaye promptly headed off in the right direction.

This is where things got a little strange mind you. The young sales assistant had a bit of an attitude, I guessed it might have been the near 15-year age difference between Kaye and myself. So when an older lady looked my way I just nodded at her to help. The young girl soon let the older lady deal with Kaye, me now letting my hot lover pick whatever she wanted. This older lady was delightful, helping Kaye try on several different necklaces.

"Special occasion is it?" the sales lady asked Kaye. "Ah yes, cocktail party, got a red dress, fairly high neckline so something short like a pearl choker," Kaye responded in an almost absent minded manner. Anyway, necklace, bracelet and watch later, Kaye once more looked uncomfortable at the total price. The power of cash reduced this somewhat, and I wasn't worried about it, I knew she was well worth it!

Purchases all done, we bundled this lot into the boot of her car and she asked me to drive. We got in and before I could start the car Kaye leaned over and kissed me hungrily, tongue probing into my mouth, hand groping my groin. As she sucked on my tongue, she unbuckled and unzipped me, now wanking my growing dick. This was not entirely unexpected of course, but in broad daylight in the mall car park was a wee surprise. I mean, I was thinking she'd suck me on the drive home, not that I was going to complain mind you.

The urgency with which Kaye stroked my now throbbing dick made it clear she was excited as well as in a hurry to get this done. She wasn't a great fan of sucking dick; perhaps my long slow dining sessions at the Y made her feel it necessary to reciprocate? As for swallowing cum, nope, not likely! Today was a different story though, after kissing me for a minute, she sucked my knob in between her luscious lips and proceeded to gobble and slurp on my dick, nuts being fondled every now and then. I reached for her tits, to pinch her nipples and was promptly told off: "No hands, you just focus on emptying your balls down my throat mister!" You have to admire a firm woman, one of those attributes that come with a bit of maturity.

So at five past three on a warm Saturday afternoon, whilst shoppers made their way to and from their cars, I blasted a load of spunk into Kaye's hot mouth. The way she clamped her lips around my twitching shaft was awesome, like a little porn star she milked my dick into her mouth, swallowing and sucking, making sure to get all of it. Finally, with a lip smacking on my purple knob, she looked up and grinningly said to me: "Yummy yummy big boy, now let's get out of here." If this was anything to go by I could hardly wait for the cocktail party!

Kaye was extremely grateful for my splurging on her so generously. I dismissed it, saying she was worth it. Our relationship was a strange one; she didn't want me too close yet always pulled me back when I strayed too far for her liking. It was as if she had a hold over me that I couldn't break... Not like she was the first hot blooded older woman I'd fucked, but there was just something naughty, unpredictable about Kaye that made her a thrill to be with.

The cocktail party came and it was difficult to not look at Kaye too much. Knowing she'd shaved her pussy smooth this afternoon was a huge turn-on. Not that I'm a great fan of little girl bald snatches, but at times it is such a thrill, especially knowing there's only a single knot protecting her modesty... Kaye's penchant for going knickerless was never boring I'll admit.

At the cocktail party I was introduced to Jodie, a delightful English girl who'd only started with the company at the end of summer holidays, a few weeks ago now. What I liked about Jodie was her full figured curves, not fat at all, just nice curvy, heavy breasted, warm natured English manners, not to mention a good deal sassiness thrown in. Shoulder length black hair, 5'9" and maybe a 36D, bright cheeky smile, perhaps 30 years old at the most... Alison introduced me to her, now I could be wrong but the way Jodie nodded in a knowing manner it was as though Alison had warned her about me.

Christina made it too, her figure and hair made her look very similar to Jodie, at least if you overlooked Christina's golden brown skin compared to Jodie's much lighter tan.

The dancing began and during the next hour or so I danced with a number of the ladies, Christina being clever enough to check with the DJ the sequence of the songs. As the slow number started, she melted her body into mine, breasts delightfully pushed into me, her dress struggling to contain her heavy assets. No complaints though about the jiggling as she walked. Christina was sly and subtle about rubbing up against my dick, smiling as she felt my member fill out and twitch gently against her.

Kaye had a number of dances with me, until Sue cut in and reminded me not to draw too much attention to the fact I was banging 'that skank' every chance I got. Sue was now calmly rubbing against my cock, smiling as she felt the heat of my blood-engorged penis thru the thin fabric of her dress.

"Alison is here by herself, she's got a room booked, dance and flirt with anyone you want, but this cock is ours tonight," Sue calmly said as she grasped my shaft gently, now that we were in a darkish spot she felt confident to fondle my ever responsive cock for a minute or so.

"Ours? So you'll be there too Sue?" I asked excitedly, making my cock twitch wildly in her hand.

"Yep, you know how much I like to watch Nick," Sue said calmly, now briefly cupping my sack. "Who knows, if you're lucky I might do more than that," she added as she expertly manipulated my foreskin to and fro under my suit. Pulling my foreskin back and leaving my knob exposed she removed her hand, knowing full well I'd be very sensitive now to each move she made.

"You devil," I said to Sue, who just smiled innocently as she led us back towards the centre of the dance floor.

A few ladies from the office danced with me, OK as long as there was no slow number playing that brought our bodies together of course.

Jodie, the English lass must have had the DJ worked out as well, for she cut in just before a slow dance. At first I kept my distance modestly, but Jodie just kept shuffling her curvy body up to me, putting her hefty hooters against my chest unashamedly. Looking down I could see a nice amount of cleavage, and just as I was thinking about how delightful it would be to titty fuck Jodie, she piped up: "Yep, I can see what you're thinking pal, nice rack, hope I've got enough cock to slide in between these norks!"

OK, that was very direct. So feeling bold I pushed closer to her, bringing my semi erect shaft in contact with her thigh, now a smile spreads across her face. "Uuummm, feels promising," she giggled as she led us towards the edge of the dance floor. Away in the shadows, Jodie was extremely forward, reaching between us and simply grasping my shaft and giving me a squeeze. She raised her eyebrows and asked: "Are you cool?"

"Cool for?" I asked. "Oh we'll soon find out," she slyly grinned, reached for my zipper and stuck her hand into my trousers. A little wiggling and she's got her fingers wrapped around my shaft, slowly stroking the engorged head of my now rising shaft with her fingers and looking a little surprised as my cock swells and starts to extend to full length. "Oh yeah, you're cool," Jodie grins as she releases her hand from my trousers. The song ends soon thereafter and she leaves me unzipped on the dance floor.

Alison had observed part of what went down. "Sue spoken to you?" she asked as she danced with me.

"Yes m'am, she has filled me in on tonight's plan, shame about the short notice," I said, a little miffed. "Mmmmm, I like short notice, it's exciting, dangerous, especially when it involves your nice long, fat, cock, probing into my hungry cunt" Alison hoarsely whispered in my ear.

"I saw Jodie playing with your cock, by all means dance with her, as long as I get to ride you until morning," Alison said, reaching for my cock, giving it a little squeeze and then zipping my trousers up.

"Thank you m'am," I said after my pants were zipped again.

"Is that in thank you I'll go and tittie fuck Jodie or thank you for zipping up my draughty trousers?" Alison cheekily asked.

"Both, I think," I grinned as the song came to an end.

Right there and then it became obvious that this could not continue. Too many women working here had ridden my cock and it was all becoming too complicated. Judy wasn't here, Christina was and she was angling for a fuck, Kaye was and she knew I'd be drilling her soon enough. Alison had already booked a room and Sue would come to watch, or more. Then to top it off there was a hot newcomer, Jodie, who within a very short time of meeting me, boldly unzipped and groped my heavy cock on the dance floor, and making it clear she was up for a tittie fuck.

Oh brother, my dick was getting me into trouble and I had to change jobs soon. Jodie made it very clear she was rather keen, next time she danced with me she not only unzipped me, she fished my dick out and had it pointing straight up between us, rolling her tummy against it wickedly. "What if I cum now and blow a load up the front of your dress?" I asked her.

She just looked at me without any hint of concern and said: "If I'd thought you were a short fused fella I wouldn't have fished that yummy big prick out now would I?"

Just to keep things interesting, Sue cuts in during a song and Jodie is left with no choice but to let Sue snuggle my cock against her tummy. Jodie looks alarmed at first, and then when she sees Sue calmly trap my throbbing cock between our bodies, she shrugs her shoulders and walks away.

"My my, this is a nice surprise," Sue mocks as she rubs slowly up against my throbbing cock. "How are we going to get this monster back in its cage?" Sue asked, only half joking this time.

"If I spend much more time rubbing up against this fat prong I might just have to let you do me later, might be good for me huh?" Sue teases, wickedly grinning as she feels my dick twitch at the suggestion I might get to invade her mature fanny.

Sue eases back slightly, allowing my cock to relax a little and after a few minutes she calmly tucks me back into my trousers. Don't know how many folks caught on to what Sue was doing and perhaps I don't want to know.

"The room key is in your pocket now Mr Nick," Sue whispers just as she's about to break off. "Be there by midnight."

I nod in acknowledgement and once more dance with Kaye, now sharing with her my concern of too many women, the circle of complications getting too big. "Ah well, it's just getting interesting now really, you want to bang Jodie, I saw her fondling your yummy dick, Christina is hot for another turn, Alison seems to be winning tonight as she's booked a room, and well you know me, always ready to spread my legs for you babe," Kaye teases as she lays it out for me.

"That just leaves Judy and Sue doesn't it?" Kaye asks, teasing me some more. "You should just get all of us to bend over at the hips, lined up and give us a dozen strokes each, move to the next one and by now there's enough horny women that we could make a circle around you, what do you reckon?" Kaye said in a mocking tone. She loved to tease me about this big problem brought on by my big cock, and my inability to keep it zipped up.

"Thank you dear, that helps," I scoffed as Kaye just laughed at me.

"Hey, think of it this way, keep the lady happy who can do the most damage to your career," Kaye now said seriously. "Alison can make or break, same for Sue, simple as that." With that Kaye left me standing there on the dance floor. Close to midnight now, I avoided Jodie and made my way to the room for which Sue had given me a key.

Shortly after midnight there was a knock on the door. I let Sue in and she was surprised Alison wasn't there yet.

"Oh well, let's get started without her shall we?" Sue said, only half asking. "C'mon, strip, get naked and do it fast!"

My suit soon hanging in the closet I was stark naked while Sue was still fully dressed in a nice dark blue cocktail dress, her nipples now rather obvious, and she didn't seem to care...she was really turned on by the look of it, her face glowing slightly red, breathing faster....I was thinking I might get to take Sue on yet.

"Over here, now stroke it for me," Sue commanded. "Nice, faster, grab your balls and roll them around, yes that's it, now stroke faster!"

The excitement of being alone with Sue, an outwardly prim and proper 55 year old who I hadn't seen naked, but who so boldly had taken hold of my cock on several occasions, cupping my sack and complimented me on how nice and fat my dick was, is now commandeering me around the hotel room. Next Sue's cell phone bleeped. She read the text message and smiled.

"On the bed, and don't move," Sue orders next. The lights go out, I hear her shrugging her dress off, and soon feel her naked form lying down on me. My cock just twitches rampantly as her hairy bush rubs over my swollen glans, feeling the heat of her mature pussy and now being coated in thick slippery cream as her fanny is eased over my eager cock. The twitching as my cock makes contact with her hot love canal makes Sue groan slightly, but she seems to be taking great delight in ever so slowly gliding her juicy clam down over my cock.

"Oh Sue, you're so wet, so hot, mmmmm..."I groan, which brings no response from Sue other than to lower her tits into my face. Being offered her big hard nipples, I lick and suck as she commands me what to do and how to do it. Oh fuck, how I love older decisive women, I guess I just love being bossed around a bit....

"Ah yes, it was high time I mounted this big fuckstick, before you piss off and go work somewhere else, can't be long now, you've dipped this prong into too many of the girls at work already you dirty fucker," Sue growls as she picks up the pace and depth.

Sue reminds me of Vera, hot, wet and quite at ease taking in my big shaft. That, and the rapidly approaching orgasm of course, followed by filthy language.

In about two minutes after gliding her fanny onto my cock, Sue convulses and cums on my throbbing shaft. She stays impaled to the hilt for thirty seconds, fanny twitching gently around my pole, before she asks me to take over. Pushing her over to the side, my cock never leaves her hot pussy, and as soon as she's on her back her legs willingly spread wider, and open as can be I thrust gently but full depth up this hot older lady.

Hearing her groans and moans, the constant mmmm, aarrhhh, is all the encouragement I need. Her hairy bush tickles the base of my shaft on each thrust. Feeling like she's about to orgasm again I sneakily pull out and put my face in her furry pussy, quickly find her clit and suck gently on it. A finger curled up towards the front wall of her juicy pussy is all it takes to send her into orbit, her pelvis thrusting up like a young hottie having her first real orgasm... followed by heavy breathing and her hands running thru my hair, urging me to hold still for a moment longer.

12