Just The Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking it just a little further.
870 words
4.46
22.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer::

This story is meant for those over 18. If you are under 18 please do not continue further. For the rest of you, please know that this is the original work of the author and is property of the author. Forward your comments through the link below. Thanks. Mina

She couldn’t believe the position she was in. This was the first time she had allowed herself to not have control over her situation, yet it was all right with her. Every time his hands touched her, there’s such a warm feeling that she can’t help but be comfortable and at ease with him. Even being restrained is becoming more of a turn on to her right now, so she decided to just enjoy the new experience.

This time when he poured more of the champagne on her, it spilled down her long legs and he even made sure some dripped down the crack of her ass to her clit. She shivered at the sudden chill it gave her, but there was also a certain warmth already brewing in the same area. His tongue started again, but this time at the top of her leg and worked its way down, tasting and licking, and the giggling started up again. She tried to contain it, but he was purposely teasing an area that he knew was so tender. When he moved to the other leg, he worked his way up from the bottom back to the top. He could see the glistening between her legs on her swollen clit and knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her, but decided to make her wait just a little longer.

When she felt his tongue begin to trace the tattoo at the bottom of her back, the giggles subsided and another feeling began to take over. He reached his hands up and began to massage from her back around the front to her chest. He caressed her tits gently at first, but her body was beginning to have ideas of it’s own. She began to push back against his body as far as her restraints would allow and her hips began to grind slowly against his crotch. She felt him pull back away and he gave her a quick smack on the ass, telling her that this is not going to go her way.

He left the room, only to return in an instant with the rest of the bottle of champagne. He refilled her glass and drank a few sips of it, then held it to her lips for her to have. As she finished the rest, he lifted the glass slightly and a few drops of the liquid spilled over her lips and down her chin. He leaned forward and gently licked the drops from her face and kissed her on the mouth.

She had been waiting for him to kiss her for what seemed like forever. As his soft lips finally met hers she couldn’t help but want more. She ran her tongue across his lips and playfully pulled his bottom lip into her mouth. His hand was on the back of her head and grabbing a handful of hair pulled her back away. Her head was pulled back so that her face was to the ceiling. He stared down at her for a moment and she knew that he was waiting for her to become uncomfortable and look away from him, but she was not ready to give in. She kept his gaze almost defiantly until he bent down and kissed her again, but this time he kissed her hard, plunging his tongue deep into her mouth.

With his other hand he reached down and squeezed her nipple between his fingers. It was just enough pressure to make it sting a bit at first, but he began to pinch harder and pull on it until it became more painful to her. He stopped kissing her and his other hand found her other tit. He squeezed and pulled at it with the same pressure he was exerting on the other. He pinched them for quite some time, waiting for her to pull away or ask him to stop. As the discomfort grew she forced herself to tolerate it as long as she could. She could also tell that her pussy was getting wetter by the minute. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she winced from the pain when he gave another twisting tug. Determined not to quit and give in, she bit her lip to keep from crying out and finally turned her head away from him.

He always knew she had a low threshold for pain and could see that she was trying her damndest to tolerate whatever he was going to do with her, but for as much as he wanted to keep going, when he saw the tears her eyes he knew it was time to stop. His plans for her in the future warranted him taking the time now to build up her tolerance and trust levels. He released her breasts from his grip and heard her exhale with great relief as she let her chin fall to her chest.