Just The Messenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure you are. You're my niece."

"Nope. I was adopted. We don't share blood. I'm a stranger to you." Her pumping resumed.

Damn. Why was there always a loophole? And a hot and willing pussy hole? Damn. A fucking loophole in my absolute prohibition. "You're no stranger. I've know you ever since your folks brought you home."

"From the agency. If my folk's hadn't adopted me, you'd fuck me in an instant. You said so."

"You're changing my words to suit your purposes. You know what I meant. You're beautiful and sexy-"

"And willing. Genetically, we're strangers. Even you have to admit that much."

So what did Joanie's adoption make her? Family? Closer than a stranger? Further than a babysitter? Logic escaped me.

She stuck our her hand for shaking, the same one she'd been wanking me with. "I don't think I've had the pleasure. My name us Joan. And you are?"

"Your Uncle Harvey."

"I don't have an uncle. I've never known my real parents. They might have been only children for all I know. As long as we're both naked, massage me Harvey. Rub your hands all over my body. Touch me everywhere." I had stopped during our conversation. "You have strong fingers. Make it a deep massage."

I pressed harder as my hands toured her shoulders, sides, breasts, stomach, thighs and up her back. How should I be treating her? As family or not?

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Yes."

"And I'm hot, right? Built for sex, isn't that what you said?" She lodged the head of my cock against her labia.

"Don't do this to me. To us."

"But you're just itching to get inside aren't you? So do it. Do it to this stranger. You don't have to pretend that I'm horny as hell."

I was already positioned at her vagina. My prick head pulsed. I reached down and flicked her clitoris. "The first time can be painful."

"So you keep telling me, mister, what was your name again?"

I pressed forward. Her pussy pushed back. "It isn't going in. Spread your labia."

She pulled the skin apart, I could see the pink folds and nestled my cock between them, as far as it would go. Which wasn't far. Given the tensile strength of her hymen, it would take a bit of force to break through. "Are you sure you don't want me to use my fingers?" Or a carrot from the fridge?

"To fuck me for the first time? Hell no. Come on, I can take it."

The best way to limit her pain was to distract her. Get her engine revving high so that the pain would be short and hopefully diminished. "Kiss me like you did before."

Our previous kisses had been warm and wet, but I wanted ferocious. Her mouth opened without coaching, like I hoped her vagina soon would. I grabbed her ass and massaged her cheeks. I brought my hands up to her breasts. She startled. I moved my mouth to her nipples.

"Oooh, you're sucking my tits. God, that's hot."

I kept it up, devouring her tit flesh, thrashing her nipples with my tongue. She rocked her hips but her cunt wasn't cooperating. "Your hymen is too tough."

"No, its not. Push, damn it."

"I don't want to hurt you." Who would she go running to, tatting me out after I'd torn her cunt to shreds?

"Keep rubbing. I love your hands all over." The consistent humping motion was certain to keep her moist and me erect. It was however completely ineffective in penetrating her pussy."

"Yes, yes, yes, now, now, please now."

My prick had been rubbing her lit and it was driving her crazy. My cock head was bloated from the onslaught. My hips moved forward to meet her. I could have held her at bay, I guess, but the feeling of her smooth skin under my fingers and her pussy for the asking and she said she wanted it now and I wanted it now so I did it. I grabbed her hips and with one lunge, attacked my target.

Joanie screamed. Her cunt clamped down with only the head of my cock inside her. "Aaaaaaaagggg. What did you do? Owwwwwww. It burns. Shit! What did you do to me?"

I kept poking at the entrance, in and out, but no deeper. "I told you it might hurt."

"God, Nothing like that! Why are you still moving? Stop it."

"Because you won't feel better until you lubricate more." I slapped one ass cheek. Her vagina was clamped shut, on the tip of my prick.

"What did you do?" she shouted. "You fucking ripped me open!"

"You said you wanted-"

"Not to get skewered. Shit. It burns. Oh god. What did you do?"

"Don't move. Just relax. Your vagina will stretch to accept my penis."

"But it hurts. God, sex is awful. Why would anyone want-"

I resumed my full body massage. "You need to relax." My hands roamed all over.

"How can I relax with a flag pole shoved up my tat?"

"I'm big but not that big. Take deep breaths. In and out. In and out."

Joanie started to follow my direction. Her grip loosened. I rocked with her breathing. "In and out." Now we were both doing in and out.

"What are you doing now?"

"As long as you felt the bad part of sex I thought you'd like to experience the good part."

"Oh yeah? And what part is that?"

"This part." For the first time I pulled back and reentered.

"Oooh."

"Good?"

"Better."

I repeated the light penetration. "Now?"

"Ooooh yes. Much better. I'm still sore but, oooh, I'm getting wetter inside."

"That's natural lubrication."

"Slick."

"Okay?" I stopped humping. I'd taken her cherry, and that was enough. "Now you can get together with Greg no worries."

"That's it? That's what sex is? One big pain and then some mild pleasure?"

"That pain was first time only. Only pleasure the next time. There's more, but we should stop here."

"Why? What are you leaving out?"

"Usually the partners enjoy each others bodies until they orgasm. You know, cum."

"They do?" Joanie's hips undulated. "How long does that take?"

"It depends on how much energy they put into it. Your body has suffered quite a trauma. Next time you and Greg will-"

"Greg is an idiot. Fuck him!"

"Well, then some other lucky guy-"

"You! You're the guy."

"Me? No, I've done more than enough."

Her hip movements became more pronounced. "I sure feel full. Does it always feel like this?"

I had no clue. I'd never had a vagina that was breeched by a man. "Like what?"

"Like you're going to pull my insides out with your thing."

"My penis?"

"Yes. Oh god, what now?"

I stopped my nominal thrusting. "What's wrong?"

"My vagina is throbbing and tingling, better than with your tongue or finger."

"Do you want me to scratch that itch? I'll have to go deeper."

"Okay, but take it easy."

I humped, pistoning my cock in and out, using about half my length. "How's that?"

"Oh boy. Oh boy. That's better. So much better. Don't stop. Oh god. Is this sex?"

"It sure is." Man, o man. I was having sex with my niece. I'd popped her cherry and now was working toward getting her a vaginal orgasm. What a piece of work am I? And what a piece she was.

One of her hands settled on my hip. The other wormed its way between my legs resting near my balls. I picked up the pace. "Enjoying the ride?"

"Yummy! God, this is awesome. Greg is a rank amateur. You really know your stuff. Oh, oh, oh."

Her body stiffened and her cunt got tighter. Still, I thrusted against the firmer flesh. My dick was captive. Her fingers found my balls and hefted them, caressed them. "You're not all the way in? Oh my god! You're making me feel good and aren't even using the whole thing."

"I'm going to pullout before I cum."

"Before you what?" She grasped my balls harder. And more pressure and I'd pass out.

"Loosen your grip. Before I shoot sperm into your vagina. And probably make you pregnant."

"Can't happen, Mom put me on the pill three months ago for my skin condition."

"She did?" Thank you, Annette.

"Are you going to cum? I mean, soon?"

"It won't take a lot more." Her arms were already wrapped around my neck. I held her ass as I stood.

"Where are we going?"

"To heaven." Gravity helped me deliver the full length. The tip of my cock was pushing at her cervix. "That's the whole thing."

"What are you hitting?"

"Your womb. The place that holds babies."

"Are you supposed to do that? I mean, you're so long."

I couldn't talk and fuck at the same time. "Later." Her weight bore her cunt down on my cock. I bounced her making short thrusts, deep inside. The pressure of her cervix against my prick was too much. I leaned back, my niece draped on my chest and exploded inside her. "Agggggrrr." I held her close as my cock shot secondary streams. Exhausted, I fell back onto the bed, Joanie still connected flat on my chest. I exhaled hard as she landed on top of me. Our bodies slid on a layer of mutual moisture.

"That was sex?" she muttered.

"The whole enchilada. Things will go smoother for you next time."

"With you, right? We'll do this again?"

My prick throbbed at the possibility. I contemplating amending the rule that I'd only have sex with one relative - Joanie. "Maybe. But not today."

"I guess I can wait, but not a year." Joanie smiled and scratched her head. "So you didn't come here to fuck Mom. I'm curious. What's with the $500?"

"I have $500 to pay her back for my plane ticket."

"So Mom paid for you to come and seduce me? Yeah, Mom."

"And I need to take that envelope in the entry way." Our original misguided conversation came rushing back. "Is it true? Is Annette having an affair?"

"Dad told me he thinks so. Which is why I thought you were the guy. Or one of the guys."

"Well, I'm not."

"No, but you're my guy." She kissed me, firm but tender.

"I should clean up before I go. Can't smell like this on the plane."

"The female passengers will throw themselves at you."

As I washed up in the guest bathroom, I fantasized about fucking on the plane. A stewardess in the galley? Maybe my row companion under a blanket? My mind was filled with lascivious scenarios. Were all of the barriers gone?

I cleaned up and got dressed. Joanie had done the same. We were both presentable. As I opened the door to leave, Arnold and Annette came up the walk.

Condolences were appropriate. "I'm so sorry," I said. I reached to give Annette a brother-in-law hug and an air kiss past her cheek. She turned away. "Just be sure Harriett signs this." She tapped the envelope in my hand.

Joanie handed the envelope with $500 cash to her mother. "This is for you."

Arnold shook my hand. "So, did you and Joanie catch up on things? It's been years, right?"

"Oh yeah, Daddy, we got to know each other a lot better."

Annette cast a skeptical eye. "Really?"

"And Uncle Harvey said I could come visit him and Aunt Harriett."

Joanie certainly wanted to cum, and if that took a visit, then she was up for it. And I'd probably be up too. Seems I'm never unprepared. Or unwilling, even with relatives.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback.
Have all of the taboos been eliminated?
Tell me what you think at via email.

Copyright (c) 2010, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.