Just the Six of Us Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers

"What is it?" she said, seeing the look on his face, that same sweet smile finding its way to hers.

"Well, I was just curious, but I don't..." he fidgeted around the difficult part.

"What is it sweetie?"

"I don't wanna offend you."

"Oh sweetie, you couldn't offend me." She leaned over and kissed him, then down his chest again, kissing his stomach, his belly button, finally reaching his shriveled dick. She glanced up at him and fixed a sly grin on her face, growling softly and began to playfully nibble at his dick.

"God damn, I don't wanna stop," she confessed, pulling him into her mouth briefly. Mike quickly decided he didn't really mind.

"Really, you don't mind getting head? Now, there's an epiphany"

"I never knew you were so... aggressive."

"You do strange things to me, sweetie. What did you wanna know?" She was rubbing his balls gently, nibbling on his shaft and drawing it gently into her mouth again. He didn't think she'd get anywhere with it but certainly liked the feeling of her mouth on him.

"Well, do guys like the way you talk? I mean do you do it a lot?"

"You are such an idiot," the voice said, mentally face-palming.

She had a mirthful look on her face and was looking at him as if to say 'did you really just ask me that.'

"I didn't mean it like that," he said, suddenly backpedaling. "I just meant do you talk dirty when you are with a guy."

She giggled and went back to sucking on the tip of his dick. Stopping for a second, she brushed her hair over her ear, "No, sweetie, I don't dirty talk. You are the first. I don't get a whole lot of chances to be intimate with anyone, and honestly I'm not really interested in looking right now. You just seem to have this ability to draw me in and make me want to do these things with you."

A bolt of lightning felt like it ran up his spine then and he felt his groin springing to life.

"Wow, someone likes the way I talk, apparently," she said. She grinned at him again and began to softly rub. "Looks like I'm gonna get another snack."

Mike groaned as he slowly began to rise in his sister's grip.

"Doesn't it... you know..."

She looked at him inquisitively.

"Taste bad," he finished, looking down at her again.

She sucked the tip into her mouth and ran her tongue over the tip, relishing in the feeling of it swelling inside her mouth. Her pussy was absolutely drenched as she lay there on the bed with her brother's dick in her mouth. She took one hand and slid it down the sheets under her and into her shorts, gently rubbing her clitoris. "It did the first time or two I swallowed," she said quickly, returning him to her mouth.

"What about this last time?" he asked, wanting an answer. He didn't want to think he was causing her any discomfort, though he certainly liked the cause of it.

She raised her mouth off his swiftly growing member again, "Honestly, no it didn't. I don't know if I was just so turned on because it was my brother's, or if it's because I love you, or if you just have better tasting sperm than every other guy on the planet. I'll tell you in a minute, though," and sunk her head back onto his cock again.

He was nearly fully engorged at this point and decided to stop all the questions and let her finish. She pulled him into her mouth again, her tongue sliding along the shaft and then up and around the head, and began sucking as hard as she dared. As she started to suck, she moved her hand up and down, pulling his member into her mouth and back out again swiftly. Down between her legs her finger was tenderly kneading her clitoris back and forth, pulling soft yelps and moans out of her mouth, around her brother's cock.

She pulled her hand out of her pants, though, realizing that she wasn't as close as he was. "I'll just have to get you to finish me off sometime," she said, as pulled her hand up and licked her juices from her fingers. "See how wet you made me?" she asked, holding up her fingers.

He groaned and felt his cock spasm. She smiled wickedly and pulled him back into his mouth, and began plunging him swiftly into her mouth and out again. She pulled him out and licked up and down his shaft, "Do you like when I go deep?"

Seeing him nodding vigorously, she smiled and pulled her hands off of his dick. "You'll love this then," she said, placing her mouth at the top of his dick. She pulled her hands under his buttocks and slowly began to pull him into her mouth. She felt him at the back of her throat, pressing up against the flesh there. Normally she stopped there, but this time she began to pull upwards with her hands, driving him deeper into her mouth. Mike moaned above her, gasping and clutching at the sheets.

He could feel his cock trying to work its way down her throat, he could feel her throat muscles tighten around his cock, causing a wave a pleasure to course up the shaft and into his body. She pulled him out of her throat a second, and took a deep breath through her nose, and then pulled him back in, almost immediately back to the same spot he'd been.

Her throat muscles contracted and then finally relaxed several times and then finally allowed him completely in her throat. She bobbed around on his cock for a few seconds, her lips touching the base of his cock, her nose buried in his pubic hair, before she pulled the entire length out of her mouth. A long rivulet of saliva hung from her mouth and she gave him a sexy glance upwards before taking another breath and pushing him deep into her throat again.

Feeling her throat muscles contracting and relaxing around his cock every few seconds drove him to the edge and pushed him over into an abyss of ecstasy. "Coming," he blurted out. She hurriedly pulled him out of her mouth and held the cock up and began stroking quickly. As he began to cum, she pulled him back down into her mouth, locking her gaze with his.

Mike gasped and began to lose consciousness as he climaxed for the second time. He tried to keep eye contact with her, but the pleasure was too intense and he even lost control of his some of his motor functions. "Sarah!" he barked, the first spurt came as she pumped and hit her mouth. She moaned in pleasure as she opened it, and her brother's warm fluid filled her mouth again. There wasn't nearly as much cum as the first time of course, and soon he had stopped. She slowly pulled him from her mouth again and began softly licking and sucking on his sticky cock. Gently, slowly, and lovingly she cleaned it.

"Holy shit, Sarah, don't take this the wrong way," he said, finally able to look at her, "but you are damned good at that."

She smiled at him and reached to take another swig of water. "I'm starting to really love doing this," she said. "Next time though, you are gonna have to earn it."

She stood and winked at him, heading off to her bathroom to get cleaned up.

Mike reached over and grabbed his boxers and pulled them on, collapsing into the sheets.

He awoke later that evening, feeling much better. It was already much easier to get out of bed, and he shuffled over to the window. It was night. He'd missed lunch and supper. Opening the door, he saw Sarah, curled up on the couch under a blanket. He went to the kitchen, his stomach growling. Reaching into the fridge, he grabbed a plate of Beth's leftovers and popped some into the microwave. After a few minutes of hungrily gobbling down the delectable Italian food, he'd finally satiated the growling in his stomach.

He briefly wondered if he should move Sarah, thinking better of it and tucking the blanket close around her shoulders. He quietly leaned over and kissed her, his ribs aching. He knew he shouldn't watch television, not wanting to wake her up. He knew he was still tired enough to sleep, though, and began to head back to Sarah's room. The soft pattering of footsteps came from up the stairs. He stopped and peered up into the darkness. Danni appeared and came into the kitchen wearing her customary sports bra and underwear.

"Hey there," she said, coming in close to him for another hug.

"Hey you," he said, smiling at her as they embraced.

"Can I make you something to eat?" she asked.

"Nah, I just had some leftovers." They held each other in silence for a few long moments. He gently pulled away and looked at her. "You ok?"

She shook her head softly, tears beginning to well up again. His heart felt like it would break into pieces, and he pulled her close again as she began to sniffle. "I'm here whenever you need me, Danni. I won't let anything happen to you."

He ran a hand through her hair and leaned his face close to her, kissing her on the forehead. He knew she needed someone strong to lean on, to silently be there for her while she worked through her terrifying experience from the night before.

"I was just gonna head back to bed," he said, leaning his cheek on the top of her head. She was still clutching tightly to his ribs and causing some minor pain, but he didn't say anything. He would have easily taken another beating to make sure she was ok. He briefly marveled at the corner they had turned. He couldn't have cared less about her a few days before then, and now, it felt like all he wanted to do was ensure that she was comfortable and safe. "I can stay up and we can talk or something, if you'd like."

She smiled shaking her head, "That's okay, but, do you think..."

"What?" he asked softly, unsure if she'd finish her question.

She nuzzled close to him, glad to feel safe under his arms. "Do you mind if I sleep next to you?"

He smiled; it felt like someone had released a bunch of little furry kittens that were blowing kisses into his brain. "Of course you can. Besides, have you seen the size of Sarah's bed?"

Chuckling, she grabbed him by the hand and led him into Sarah's room. They adjusted the sheets together and climbed in, Mike taking the place closest to the edge of the bed, Danni lying near the wall. There seemed to be a tension between the two of them. It was because they were siblings and lying in bed together, he suddenly realized. He'd gotten a little used to the idea of being intimate with one of his sister's and hadn't realized how odd this might be for her, especially given her attitude towards him just a few days previous.

She had been his mortal enemy just a day or two ago, and now she was seeking refuge with him, needing to be next to him just so she could sleep. He wished there was something he could do to comfort her, to let her know that he'd watch out for her and protect her, that he'd be there as long as she needed him. He found himself marveling again at how their relationship had changed so quickly.

He turned over and looked at her. She was facing him and staring at him intently. He didn't know it at the time, but Danni was replaying the kiss she'd given him, over and over in her head. "Why did it feel so nice?" she kept asking herself. It was only her brother. Yeah so he'd come dashing to her rescue, but come on, she was the partier of the family. She didn't even believe in that romantic crap. "Why the hell did it feel so damn good, then, jackass," she asked herself for the umpteenth time. She suddenly realized they were staring at each other.

He lifted a hand and ran it along her cheek, brushing her hair back. All the tension between them faded and she pulled close to him, laying her head next to his chest, immediately relaxing and feeling sleep's soft tendrils creeping up on her. He kept running his hand through her hair and deeply inhaled the way she smelled, relishing in it, really. She smelled like strawberries and apples again, maybe a little peach too. Her warm legs entwined with his and she worked herself even closer, burying her face into his chest and pulling the cover closer over them. He could feel her breath on his chest, could feel her breasts pushing into his stomach.

She sighed deeply, contentedly. He was so warm, protective. He lay there with her for what seemed like hours, gently caressing her cheek. She felt so safe, feeling the rhythmic breathing of his larger body next to hers. She marveled at how good it felt to lie there. She couldn't believe this was the same brother she'd tormented, and was amazed that after all the evil things she'd said and done that he'd come to her rescue without any hesitation. She'd gotten herself in trouble, and he'd immediately rushed to save her. She nuzzled into his chest gently.

He'd paid a steep price for it as well, receiving a beating on account of her selfishness and bad decisions. She didn't know how she'd ever thank him enough. Slowly, she began to drift off to sleep, finally able to quiet the terrible thoughts that raced through her mind when she wasn't cuddled next to him.

Mike lay there for what seemed like hours, just brushing her hair, twirling it in his fingers, forcing himself to stay awake until he was sure she was asleep. Soon he heard the rhythmic breathing of her sleeping next to him. Smiling, he finally closed his eyes and drifted off into the darkness of sleep.

No voice... no nightmares... just sleep.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers
12