Just the Six of Us Ch. 10

Story Info
Mike, his sisters, and the voice in his head.
6.1k words
4.74
522.4k
325

Part 17 of the 37 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers

As I've said before, I've gotten several chapters written, but it takes awhile to get it sent to my editor, get it back, go through all the changes and proofread the newest chapter. I've also got a full-time job which is currently kicking my ass. Bear with me, more chapters are coming.

To the anonymous feedback that told me to stop adding New and Hot to all my stories, I don't do that, the website does it when you get a certain number of hits.

To the other anonymous feedback, I can't answer your questions if you don't put an email address in. Thank you again for all the feedback, both good and bad.

ZexWizzard, thanks again for the edits and suggestions.

Chapter 10

It was the morning after the flight back. They'd gotten home late and they had all gone straight to bed and fallen asleep quickly the day before. Sarah had gotten up first, as per her normal habit, and soon after Emma had come down.

Finally working up the courage to talk to her youngest sister, Sarah entered the living room and broached the subject at hand.

"Beth and I saw you," Sarah said, staring at Emma who was sitting on the couch

"I know," she said simply, thumbing through a magazine.

After a moment of silence, Sarah asked, "That's all you've got to say?"

"What do you wanna hear?" Em asked, then added, "I know about you and him anyways. You can't exactly begin lecturing me about something like this."

With a concerned look, Sarah sat down next to her sister. "Emma, it's not that simple."

Emma turned and looked at her. "Why not? You are sleeping with him, Danni is sleeping with him, why can't I?"

"Wait a second," Sarah was shaking her head.

"I know what I walked in on, Sarah," Emma said. She was still looking at her as Sarah blushed deep red. "I may be inexperienced, but I'm not totally ignorant. I'm certainly not stupid."

Sarah blushed deep red.

"I know that. I just got a little caught up in what was happening and got carried away with it all. That's all." Sarah lied, then added, "I only started fooling around with him because he was so horny all the time. You and Beth and Danni have all been driving him crazy for the last few years."

"Don't act like you never tormented him," Em replied, "I know how much he would stare at you when you were washing dishes. You never wore a bra and always seemed to make sure he noticed."

"I never tormented him on purpose Emma. You and Danni did it intentionally. I saw how you were drooling on him when he was cleaning the pool. You rubbed yourself down with oil for five minutes. Every day when you run, you stretch and bend in front of him, making sure he sees your butt. You can't tell me that I've ever done anything like that to him."

"I don't know why Sarah, but I've just got this insatiable urge to do unspeakable things to him," Emma confessed.

Sarah stopped looking down in embarrassment and looked up at Emma in surprise. She'd dropped her 'tough girl' attitude and was looking down at herself.

"It's okay Emma," she put a hand on her leg trying to comfort her. "I know what you mean," she said, a smile creasing her face. "We haven't actually had sex yet, though," Sarah said. She rubbed a hand across her face and pulled it through her hair.

"Yeah, I haven't gone that far with him yet either," Emma admitted, "but I can hardly control myself sometimes, and I want him so badly. It's like something has taken me over and now I can't quit lusting after my own brother. In my head I know it's wrong, but I can't control it."

"Technically, he's only sleeping next to Danni," Sarah said, but looked confused as Emma shook her head. "He's not just sleeping with her?" she asked quickly.

"The second night of the trip," Emma confirmed. "They thought I was asleep, but I couldn't turn away."

Sarah leaned forward, eager for information. "Well, how did...," she stopped, unsure of how to put it. "Did Mike..."

"Danni initiated it, Mike would never have tried anything," Emma said, closing her eyes and smiling, replaying the previous night in her mind. "It was beautiful, almost like they weren't related. I was so envious," she admitted.

"Wow, I wish I could have been there," Sarah said, but then quickly tried to cover. "I mean..."

"I know exactly what you mean," said Em, then added, "and it's okay Sarah. You don't need to be embarrassed. I was wishing that it was me too."

"So what are you gonna do?" Sarah asked.

I don't know. I suppose I can just keep tormenting him until he loses all sense of restraint and it just happens, but I'd much rather it be because he wants me. After all, it'll be my first time, you know." Emma's gazed dropped back down.

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about sweetie. Your first time should be special."

"You should have seen how tender and loving he was with Danni," Emma said, remembering that night. "It was almost like it was her first time. It almost felt like I shouldn't have been there, like I was intruding on something almost sacred. I mean, it sounds crazy and all, it was just sex, right? And it was between siblings, but at the same time it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen take place between a man and a woman. He was so gentle and understanding."

Sarah was smiling at her youngest sister. "And you wish that your first time would be something like that."

Emma nodded slowly. "That morning you caught me and Mike, I," She fumbled through the words, obviously embarrassed. "I don't really know what happened. It was like I couldn't help it. The morning after he had made love to Danni, I attacked him in the shower and then again that next morning. It was like all my restraint had been taken away and I just couldn't stop myself. I had to have some part of him. I lose all my inhibition as soon as I get turned on."

"Well, speaking from experience, if any man can handle three women having sex with him, it would be your brother," Sarah said, brushing Emma's hair from her downturned face.

"Wow, really?" Emma asked, looking up and biting her lip nervously. "Well, then I was wondering something else," She shifted on the couch, obviously unsure of how to proceed.

"Okay, what is it?" Sarah asked with a smile. "We're already in the thick of it."

"Well, even though my body is telling me to run upstairs and pounce on him right now, I'd really love it if you could..."

Sarah peered at her curiously, unsure of what she was asking.

"I'm just scared, I don't want to do anything wrong."

"Oh sweetie, I'll do whatever you need me to," Sarah smiled at her. "You just have to ask, okay?"

Emma nodded. "Would you let me watch? Maybe, oh I dunno, help a little?"

Sarah pursed her lips, thinking for a few seconds, then with a smile she said, "I believe I could think of something along those lines."

Emma leaned forward to hear the plan as Sarah began whispering in her ear.

*****

Upstairs, Mike stirred slowly from his slumber. Something felt really, really good. He knew Danni was next to him and could feel her naked body pressing gently into him. Wait, that wasn't right, she was on top of him he realized, as he felt something warm pressing down on top of him. He slowly opened his eyes, and she was staring at him, smiling as she lowered her lips to his. She arched her back and lifted her hips, pulling him out of her and then slowly lowering her hips and plunging it back in.

"You are the fuckin' man"

"Wow," he said finally, "This is definitely a great way to wake up. I could get used to this." He arched his neck and moaned loudly as she slid up and down on his pulsating shaft.

"I didn't think you would have any complaints, lover." she said quietly, lifting her hips and rocking them gently back down on his cock, sliding slowly down every pleasurable inch. "Oh God, you feel so good inside me," she admitted.

She lifted up again and turned over, lying on her back in his bed. He followed her lead and turned over, pulling up between her legs. He lowered his lips to her neck and began to nibble softly, tenderly moving up and sucking on her ear and thrusting gently back into her. She smiled and moaned as she felt him re-enter her. He reached down and hooked his arms under her knees, tilting her hips easily upwards so he could thrust straight down into her passage.

"Fuck her until her hips break."

"Oh, wow..." she said, suddenly beginning to like this new position. "Oh, Mike, that's, oh yes, do me harder."

She had to close her eyes in pleasure as her brother continued to plunge in and draw out of her, his eyes closed as well and locked in concentration, enjoying every cell of her body that he could feel.

He continued to thrust in and pull out, establishing a steady rhythm and bringing her closer and closer to ecstasy. She looked down and saw his shaft pumping in and out of her pussy, and the sight of it immediately pushed her over the peak down into the abyss.

He felt her pussy tighten around his cock which triggered his own orgasm. A wave of ripples pulsed up and down his organ as she gently bucked to and fro beneath him, small gasps escaping from her lips.

He began emptying himself into her, pumping quickly up and down into her tunnel. She squeezed with her muscles and he gasped as the last pulse of his orgasm thrummed harder than he'd expected, as they collapsed into the sheets, spent.

Unknown to them, the door opened in the middle of their love-making and then closed quietly a few minutes later after they had finished.

It was just as Beth had suspected. He was having intimate relations with both Danni and Emma. She'd have to talk with Sarah about this as well. This was very puzzling behavior, but she was also concerned about the way it made her feel. She was determined to figure out just why it made her breathing erratic, her pulse race and finally making her feel faint. During and after, she also noticed her privates all wet.

Beth was as innocent as she was beautiful. She understood every aspect of the reproduction process from the clinical perspective. How her own, as well as all female organs worked and knew perfectly well what was causing the wetness. Her scientific mind just hadn't worked out what she was feeling when watching her brother and sister.

Then thinking about it, it dawned on her that Sarah wouldn't know what to do, why should she ask her? Maybe she should just go straight to Mike. Maybe he could explain what was going on without embarrassing her. That was the best choice, she decided, and headed back to her room. She found herself more curious than disgusted. What caused two of her sisters to start lusting after their own brother? It was a quandary, and one she was determined to solve at all costs, or so to speak.

Mike showered after his morning encounter with Danni and put on some jogging clothes, determined to start working out again. He pulled on his shorts and headed downstairs carrying his running shoes. Emma and Sarah were sitting on the couch as he came into the living room. Mike eyed them both nervously, wondering why their smiles were, one; so wide, and two; mischievous looking. Like the house cat that had just eaten your favorite canary.

"Uh, m-morning." he stammered nervously, and then asked, "What have you two been up to?"

"Just talking about all the 'ins' and 'outs' of the trip," Emma said, who giggled when Sarah elbowed her.

"Oh, yea." Mike said, looking down. "That was some trip. It was fun."

"For some more than others." said Sarah. Emma punched her back.

"Fuck them both right now! They know too much!"

"Can I go running with you?" Emma asked, smiling innocently.

"SAY YES! SAY YES DAMN YOU!"

"Uh, sure," What the hell else was he gonna say? 'No I don't wanna watch your ass bouncing along in front of me?' He shook his head clear from the image, "Of course you can, Em,"

He turned and looked at Sarah. "You wanna come get a good workout too?"

'Oh no.' he thought. Coming out of his mouth, that comment showed no resemblance to what had been rattling around in his brain just seconds before. Sarah wasn't about to let that one slide without a little turn of the knife.

"No thank you sweetie," she responded with a wink, "I'm sure I'll be able to find another way to get a good workout later."

Mike blushed three different shades of red, and you could have lit a match with the heat coming off his face. They had to have talked to each other. He briefly wondered if the jig was up, and he was going to be in a world of hurt in the very near future.

Emma went to her room briefly to get her running clothes and quickly returned with them in her hand. Mike was sitting on the couch waiting, looking down and hoping that no one would say anything to cause him any further embarrassment.

Emma shot a look at Sarah and winked. "Sarah, can you help stretch me out a little before we get started?" Sarah barely contained a grin as she nodded and moved toward her sister to assume whatever position was expected of her and help in whatever manner Em had in mind. Emma lifted a leg and placed it in Sarah's arms, leaning back against the wall. Sarah brought herself closer and began to push upwards on her leg.

Mike's eyes were as wide as they could get as his eldest sister pressed his twin's leg nearly straight up. Emma had always been flexible, but this was ridiculous. Emma had one leg on the floor, her back on the wall and the one leg in Sarah's grasp was pushed nearly straight up resting against their eldest sister's shoulder.

Sarah was leaning in close, her mouth just inches from Emma's. "Other leg?" she asked, breaking Mike from his trance.

He swallowed and rewet his lips. His eyes grew wide again as Emma switched legs, bringing the other one up.

Mike couldn't help but look at his twin's crotch. He could see her underwear peek out from the side of her shorts. Tiny hairs were peeking out from the side and he could make out the lines of her pussy as the fabric pressed tightly against her.

"Get over there an fuck her now, now, now, now, now!"

Mike shook his head, drawing an amused smile from Emma. "Thanks," she said, lowering her leg off her sister's shoulder.

"You're welcome, sweetie," Sarah said, releasing her leg and lowering it to the ground.

Emma reached up and put both hands on the sides of her head, then pulled her sister close. "I mean it," she said. "Thank you so much." Sarah squealed in surprise as Emma reached up and put both hands on the sides of her head, then pulled Sarah close. "No, I mean it," she said. "Thank you so much." Sarah squealed in surprise as Emma pulled her face to her own and locked lips with her sister. She began to feel light headed as Mike's twin softly kissed her, running her tongue along her lips and gently pressed inside her mouth. Sarah opened her mouth and brought her hands up to Emma's face, pushing her own tongue inside and wriggling it around in her Emma's mouth.

"Damn it boy, go fuck'em both, NOW!"

Emma broke the kiss and looked over at Mike. He was drooling like an idiot. "Ready to go?" she asked simply. Without waiting for an answer, she turned and headed for the door. As Mike finally broke out of his trance and cast an incredulous look at Sarah, he stood and ran to catch up to the ass that was bouncing away from him down the street.

"Run faster you pussy!"

'It's not easy to run with a hard-on,' he thought at the voice, but ran on.

Back inside the house, Sarah had to sit down, wave the heat away from her face with her hand and catch her breath. She hadn't been expecting anything like that from Emma. It was certainly unexpected, but most definitely not unpleasant. Now she knew she'd really enjoy what she had in store for Mike later.

Emma didn't let Mike pass her, but she did let him catch up. She glanced back, smiling as his eyes darted upwards. Mike stumbled for a few feet, but regained his balance and trudged on behind her.

She slowed up and let him come up to run beside her. "That's enough of staring at my ass, for now," she said.

"I wasn't," he started, but stopped, realizing it was useless to continue the charade. "Alright, alright, so I was staring at your pretty ass," he admitted. "You've been flaunting it at me enough lately."

Emma grinned, "Can you blame me?"

Mike chuckled, "No, not really. Not with an ass like that."

They pounded down the street for a few blocks in silence before Emma spoke again.

"So did you like what I did for you on vacation?"

Mike looked at her like she'd asked him if he liked breathing. "What the hell do you think?"

Laughing loudly, she turned her head at him and smiled. "Well, if you're a good boy, maybe I'll let this insatiable alter-ego of mine take over more often." She winked and started to sprint.

"Damn it, feed me Mikey."

As they came back inside, breathing heavily, their three sisters were all at the breakfast table, enjoying fruit smoothies that Beth had just made.

Knowing full well what a minefield the kitchen table would be, Mike immediately went upstairs to shower.

Emma sat down after pouring herself a glass, smiling to herself and casting a glance at Sarah every so often.

A few hours later, Mike came downstairs. Beth was sitting in the living room watching something on the Discovery channel. He came in and sat next to her, putting his arm around her as she shifted and put her head on his shoulder.

"Where is everyone else?" he asked, looking around.

"Danni went over to Megan's house, and Emma and Sarah went to the mall for some clothes or something."

Mike rolled his eyes. His sisters had just come back from vacation where they had spent the better part of two days shopping, and they were out again. "Now, there's a surprise."

""So, Mike. Why is it do you think that our sisters are so interested in you, sexually?" Beth asked out of the blue, having no grasp of tact and being unable to ease her way into any topic.

"Uh..." Mike stammered.

"Abort abort, we've been compromised!"

"I mean, I've been contemplating this problem for the entire morning and I think I have a theory."

Mike still hadn't processed that Beth knew precisely what was going on, and his mind began to think a hundred different thoughts at once.

"First I established the facts," she continued, oblivious to the myriad of faces Mike was making at that moment, "that one, Danni, Emma, and Sarah have completely different body types, but are all attractive, and obviously so."

Mike shook his head and tried to focus, "Wait a second," he said finally, drawing a curious glance from Beth.

"I didn't think this part was confusing," she said, a perturbed look growing on her face.

"How did you find out?" he said, growing flustered himself.

"Ohhhhhh," she said. "I saw you and Emma on the island. Sarah saw you too, and by the way she was licking her lips and nearly drooling in the bushes we were hiding in, I just worked out that she was doing something similar with you. I also watched you and Danni having intercourse this morning. It was very... informative," she said, causing Mike to blush again.

"Now, back to what I was saying," she began again.

"Beth," Mike interrupted.

She sighed, obviously getting irritated with the constant interruptions.

"Why aren't you offended, or repulsed by all of this?" he asked at length.

Beth stopped tapping her fingers on her arm in frustration. She didn't really have an answer for that.

"Honestly, I don't know." she answered, but then proposed, "Curiosity, I guess? Maybe I will be to when I figure it all out." she shrugged. "Anyways," she continued, plunging her brain back into the theory she had worked out, "our sisters are all obviously attractive. If they were out seeking attention from other males, they wouldn't be hurting for options, so to speak."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers
12