Just the Six of Us Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,305 Followers

"That should be everything," he said, "Dad left me all the tools we'll need."

They paid and carried the stuff outside, placing it all into the bed of his truck.

"So, now they're flashing you and rubbing up against you..." she said.

"... and other stuff." he confirmed as they started out and headed for home. "Emma baited you this morning in the bathroom, and had you walk in on me in the shower."

"Well, at least there's an upside," she said, smiling.

"What's that?" he asked skeptically.

"You're spending more time with me," she said, winking at him.

He smiled. Then, after a few moments of silence between them, he said, "Beth, I really like how you are coming out of your shell."

She smiled back at him, and replied, "Well, all of this has finally encouraged you to take up an interest in me after all these years," then added with a chuckle, "that and our dear Emma having become a slut."

Mike laughed at that.

"Wha... what's happened, you guys bored me to sleep. Where are we, what'd I miss?"

"So, again, what happened this morning at breakfast?" she asked, casting him a prying eye. "You never answered my question, as if you thought you could get away with something like that. With me?"

Her reopening the subject brought another smile to his face. He'd hoped that she'd forgotten having asked the question, and he'd gotten out of having to answer it. He should have known better to expect that. This was Beth, after all.

"Well," he explained, "I really did keep seeing things."

"Such as?" she asked.

"Things," he said again.

"What THINGS did you keep seeing?" she asked again, emphasizing she was going to get an answer to her question.

Mike sighed. "Well, Sarah and Danni kept 'not having clothes on', for one. Emma and you were naked for a bit. You also... uh...," he stopped, unsure if he should finish, but he had said enough for her to prompt him further.

"I what?" she insisted.

"Well," he said, clearing his throat, "you were naked, and..."

"Go on," she said, but with the beginning of a slight blush in her face.

"Well," he started again, "you had put maple syrup all over your breasts and Emma was licking it off. She was quite enjoying herself, I might add."

After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, she said simply, "My goodness, Michael."

"Sorry," he replied.

"No, no," she said, waving a hand at him. "It doesn't embarrass me. Well, it does a bit, but that's not what I'm referring to. You have... dirty thoughts about me?"

Mike turned red again, and looked at her like she'd asked him if he liked breathing. This was Beth. She didn't need to hear this! She was the good one, the sweet and innocent one!

"Hopefully not too fucking innocent for too fucking much longer."

"Well, not necessarily dirty thoughts," he explained, but confirmed nodding his head, "but sexual, yes."

They pulled up to the house, thankfully, and Mike jumped out of the truck, unloading the oil and filters. Heading into the garage, he got the jack out and a socket set and the filter wrench, along with some shop rags.

"Are you in stuff that you can get dirty?" he asked her.

She nodded and kneeled down beside him. He showed her where to place the jack, and had her start the process of pumping it up; lifting her car several inches off the ground. Grabbing the oil pan, he crawled underneath and beckoned her to follow. He showed her where the oil plug was and which socket to use, before having her ratcheting it off.

"Just let that drain out and we'll take the filter off," he said, positioning the pan beneath the spurting oil. He grabbed the filter wrench and showed her where the filter was. She began to turn and spin the filter off.

"So, you're not immune to being aroused by me?" she asked him as the filter popped free.

He chuckled, grabbing the new filter, and handing it to her. "Make sure you oil down the seal and follow the instructions on the box on how much to tighten the filter. And yes, in layman's terms, you turn me on." he said, nonchalantly.

She took the new filter from his hands as she set the other on the garage floor beside her, wetting the seal with some fresh oil from a new bottle and sliding it on the filter bracket, then tightening it accordingly.

"That'll help my research regarding our current situation with our sisters," she said. "But the answer to my question was 'no', you're not immune. So I suppose my own response in layman's terms would be, 'that's good to know'."

"Now we just replace and tighten the drain plug and fill it back up with oil," he said. He grabbed the socket and handed it to her, taking it back as she finished and ensuring that it was tight enough. "Perfect," he said.

"Thanks." she giggled.

"I mean..." he started, but realized she was flirting with him again. "Very funny, very funny." he said, flicking an oil-covered finger at her.

Black flecks of liquid splashed her face and she gasped open mouthed at him. "I'll get you back for that," she promised, grinning.

"I know you will," he responded.

They pulled themselves out from under the car and he showed her where to fill the oil back up, and how much to put in. As they finished, he wiped his hands off with a shop towel then slammed the hood shut and smiled. "Now you know how to change your own oil, not that you'll ever have to."

"Useful information, nevertheless," she said, then smiled as she added, "Just like the fact that I turn you on." She stepped up to him and gave the impression of putting her arms over his shoulders, but instead wiped an oil covered hand across his face. Mike shook his head, chuckling.

"Okay, I guess we're even." he said.

Beth giggled and turned to go inside. "Have fun," she called, walking up the steps, "and you're still looking at my ass."

"Busted," he called after her, causing her to laugh.

He turned back around and began to work on the next car. "One down, four to go," he said.

"I have never been so damn bored in our whole fucking life, dude. Hurry the fuck up and let's get back inside. Damn it. If you won't let us fuck any of our house pussy, we can still let it put on show for us."

'House pussy,' Mike thought, 'I'm putting you on ignore now'.

It felt good to get out of the house for a bit, and away from the sexual hurricane inside. Just as that thought crossed his mind, Emma came out of the house, making her way to the garage. She was wearing a bikini top and really short, but loose cut-off shorts. He pushed the jack under Sarah's car, and began lifting it.

Emma smiled as she watched her brother's arms and back muscles flex and bulge up as he pushed down on the jack.

'Damn, he looks so sexy', she kept thinking over and over to herself.

He glanced over at her. "Can I help you?" Then reprimanded himself for leaving that question wide open for scrutiny and a suggestive response. Fortunately for him, she let it go.

She smiled and shook her head. "Just watching."

He chuckled. "Just watching, huh." he said, unconvinced.

He pulled himself under Sarah's car as Emma sat down beside him. He could feel her down there, and glanced toward her over his stomach. He could see her stomach, and up her shorts as she sat next to him, her pink panties peeking easily out, seemingly to say 'hello'.

He turned his head back to the car and began to unscrew the oil plug. She ducked her head so she could see him, and he her.

"How long are you gonna hold out on us?" she blurted out finally.

"As long as I possibly can," he said, not wanting to tell her about the two week time line. No telling what she could do with information like that.

"Is there anything I can do to convince you to shorten our wait, not to mention your pain and suffering for that matter?" she asked.

He chuckled. "This has nothing to do with you gals directly, it's all about me," he tried to explain. "I'm trying to teach myself some self control is all. I have some pretty strange urges from time to time, and there are some things that I get an impulse to do... that I... shouldn't."

"Do to us or me?" she asked. Then in the sexiest tone of voice he had ever heard, she informed him, "Honey, you can do whatever you want to me." She ran a hand along his leg almost up to his groin, flashing him the sexiest smile he had ever seen, her face becoming as angelic as her sisters. He felt his balls begin to itch and stir, then old dependable decided to wake up and say hello to her panties as if on its own, if he wouldn't.

"Now if that's not the sexiest thing I ever seen or heard of in our whole life. Hell, you're gonna turn that down too I guess. Hey, we can use Sarah's back seat, huh?

"There are some things that pop into my head...," he began, trying to clarify his statement.

"...anything you want," she interrupted, shaking her head. "I'd do absolutely anything for you Mike. Absolutely anything your twisted and perverted mind is capable of imagining. I'll even be your failsafe for things the others don't like to do. I mean that."

He heard her shuffle her feet, then stand.

"Let's talk about this bro. Here's a sweet, young, juicy, willing, recently innocent, recently deflowered, bi-sexual pussy that hasn't had but one dick in her short sexual life; OURS. She's offering it to us like a blank check on a silver platter with absolutely no strings attached. She's a wet dream looking for a place to squirt, or even splash I'm willing to bet. It doesn't get any better dude. FUCK!! Did you even hear her? Weren't you even listening? She said ANYTHING!!"

'I told you, you're on ignore', thought Mike, 'stay out of this.'

He pulled himself out from under the car for a second to shake his head clear. She had walked back to the house, and was standing on the top step just grinning at him. She popped her top up for a few seconds, flashing him from the porch.

"Jesus Em!" he said, "Someone could see!"

"Then you're just gonna have to give in, to keep me from doing stuff like that, and soon. Cuz, stuff like that just turns me on all the more when I don't have access to what I want... lover," she said, turning and heading inside.

After adjusting his erection, along with a groan in frustration, Mike pulled himself back under Sarah's car to finish it up. Damn, he was horny. His sisters were really starting to get to him and there wasn't a fucking thing he could do to stop them. 'Well, one fucking thing, but...'

"Idiot."

The main thing was that they had the advantage. They would always have that, though, being female and beautiful and sexy. That little hairy triangle between their legs was the single most powerful thing on the planet.

He felt himself getting even angrier and the heat beginning to rise with the sun wasn't helping. He finished Sarah's car and moved to Danni's, then Emma's truck and finally his own truck.

After cleaning up his tools and putting them up, he stormed inside and grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen. Beth came bouncing down the stairs wearing a tight shirt that caused her breasts to seem to bounce even more.

Sarah came out of the wash room and waved him over. "Can you reach some more soap for me?" she asked.

Grumbling, he pushed past her and opened the cabinet. He felt her come up behind him and deftly sneak a hand into his pants and wrap itself around his dick. She began to slowly stroke it, as best she could inside his loose work jeans, and he felt himself quickly beginning to swell, again.

He grabbed the soap and dropped it into the washer. Turning around and grabbing her face, he pulled it to his own and pushed his tongue past her lips. He began to kiss her passionately, running his hands down her back to squeeze her ass and pull her forcefully into his own front. He felt her rub up and down on his quickly swelling manhood and groaned. Suddenly, she broke the kiss and pulled away, smiling.

"Thanks." she said and grinned mischievously at him.

He groaned and pushed past her out the washroom. Running upstairs he showered hurriedly. He had so much sexual energy, he felt like he was going to explode. He turned off the water and began toweling himself off as Danni snuck into the bathroom with him.

She smiled sympathetically, glancing down and then back up at his face. "Looks like someone needs a little relief," she said coming closer to him. "You've gotta be quiet though, cuz the other's will kill me if they find out I helped you." She winked at him and locked the door, falling to her knees and pulling him closer to her.

'Finally,' he thought, and smiled. 'Screw it, if the voice wins, the voice wins, I'm too fucking horny to even think straight anymore'.

"At this point, I don't give a flying fuck either. One way or another, we've got to get this settled and over with. We've both regretted it. You've already passed up 'the best lay of the day', but a blow job is a thousand times better than nothing for me and blue balls for you."

Danni looked upwards at him and took his erection in her hand, slowly pumping it back and forth. She licked her lips and sighed, pulling it close, less than an inch from her mouth. She extended her tongue, and there was nothing but a thin layer of air separating tip from tip, when the phone rang in every part of the house at the same time and she froze.

Sure enough, a few seconds later Emma yelled from her room, "Danni, telephone!"

"FUUUUUCK!!!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said, still sympathetic, then added, "this was totally not on purpose," seeing the look of shear anguish on Mike's face. "I swear, baby."

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before quickly exiting the bathroom.

Mike's frustration increased threefold, once for each fucking sister he supposed. He quickly got dressed and went to his bedroom. He closed his eyes and tried to lay down on his bed to sleep. "Sleep is good, sleep will make it all better." he said to himself several times, but rather unconvincingly, even to him.

He closed his eyes and Emma was slurping on Beth's syrup covered breast, Sarah was blowing him, her full lips wrapped around his cock. Then the image shifted again, Danni on her knees in front of him, beautiful eyes peering up at him from over his shaft.

He sat up, quickly. 'FUCK,' he thought.

"Hey dude. I've been doing my part. Now, I wonder. Who's fault was all of this... Oh, that's right, I remember now. YOURS!"

"Exercise," he said, and thought to himself, 'that's it. That's what kept me sane all through high school, that's what'd help now'.

He quickly changed and went into the hallway. Emma was coming out of her room and was dressed in running clothes. She chuckled when she looked at him. "Twin intuition?" she asked, laughing, and then started down the stairs in front of him.

Mike's gaze drifted to her ass, naturally. Then he couldn't unlock his stare. He followed her out the door and down the street, her ass flexing and bouncing along in front of him. He matched her pace, feet pounding the street, the sun beating down, his eyes on her ass every step of the way.

She was smiling to herself, knowing exactly what he was staring at. She turned and smiled back at him, and said, "If you can catch me, you can have me, no more teasing, I promise." Then she turned and burst into a sprint.

"I've taken about all of this we can take, get our fuckin ass in gear and let's catch that pussy. RUN, DAMN YOU, RUN!!"

Finally, Mike's resolute to win the bet caved as he suddenly and wholeheartedly agreed with the voice. He began sprinting after Em, her ass bouncing and flexing back and forth in front of him, her muscular legs pounding her feet to the street, sweat running down her neck and he knew down between her breasts.

He thought he could even smell her scent, the way she smelt after a good work out, or the way she had smelt that night during and after they had made love. He closed his eyes for a second, remembering the way her pussy had felt as he had entered her. Opening his eyes again, he saw that she'd increased the distance between them.

"RUN, DAMN YOU, RUN!"

The pavement began to fly by beneath him as he maxed out his speed. He was breathing heavier and heavier with each stride, but he was slowly beginning to close the distance between them. Closer and closer, yes, he could smell her now. Her scent was enticing him to close the gap that separated them. He had to have her! He had to! Using his last bit of energy he sprinted forward, his fingers reaching for and just grazing her shoulder.

"DAMN IT!"

She felt his touch, heard and felt his feet pounding heavily right behind. That's when she grabbed engaged her sprint gear and turned on her final kick for the tape. Ending in a near dead run a few yards ahead of him, she slowed slightly to put herself purposefully and decidedly just out of his reach.

"MUST... HUMP... SOMETHING... NOW!!"

Mike screamed in protest, causing Emma just to giggle in front of him as she rounded the corner to the house and ran up the steps onto the front porch falling immediately into a standing jog. Mike had to stop on the lawn, and there he collapsed, spent. His chest heaving heavily as he tried to catch his breath.

"Get up and get over there, prick. Catch her, Fuck her, don't you give up on me damn you! I NEED PUSSY!! NOW!!"

Mike drug himself up off the ground, his legs aching and weak. Still breathing heavily, he drug his limp feet passed Emma, and went inside to cool off. Heading to the living room he sat himself down in front of the TV, allowing the cool air of the AC to waft over him. Emma came in behind him still jogging to cool herself down, and easily bounced her way up the stairs.

"Thanks for the run, bro," she called down the stairs.

Grumbling, Mike grabbed the pillow and screamed into it in frustration. 'Maybe I'll just have to resort to rubbing one out.'

"WHAT!?! With three beautiful women in the house willing to jump your bones at the drop of a hat? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

'You said that I was this morning.' he thought.

"I said you were losing it because you're so horny. That's an easy fix."

Mike groaned again and stretched his legs out from the couch and flipped the remote through the channels for a few minutes. He stopped on the Food Network. The brunette with the big knockers and great cleavage was on. Sarah loved to watch her, for reasons unknown. Mike definitely didn't mind, for reasons that were all too obvious.

"This isn't helping anything, Prick. Now you're just being an asshole."

Sarah came into the living room in her customary apron and white shirt and shorts.

"Wait a minute, we have a new development. Hello mama pussy."

Mike's frustration was evident, though his breathing had finally returned to normal. He was still red and sweaty, and becoming increasingly frustrated as well. She glanced over and chuckled, easily guessing what had transpired. She grabbed a towel off the pile she had deposited on the couch just a few minutes before and began to fold. Mike glanced over as she continued her 'innocent' house work. Damn it, she knew exactly what she was doing.

'Just look at her over there, toying with me,' he thought. She knew how much he loved to watch her work. How dare she!

"You're not going to take that, are you? Sic her, boy!"

That did it. At that moment, everything came to a head, literally.

Mike's attempt at abstinence, his lust, his sex drive and the voice, all finally got the better of him, and all at the same instant in time. Every bit of his sexual frustration and anger reached the boiling point, and everything having been contained into a very small and confined space until that very moment, EXPLODED. Almost leaping off the couch he grabbed Sarah by both arms, lifted her into the air and threw her over his shoulder.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,305 Followers