Just the Six of Us Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,284 Followers

"Just one night? She can't be serious. This is a joke right. They've got some kind of scheme cooked up, and are going to surprise us, right? RIGHT?"

"What do you think ya'll will do tonight?" Mike asked with a smile.

Danni shrugged. "Just the regular slumber party girly stuff, I'd imagine. We'll try on lingerie, model it for each other, play with each other's boobs, beg each other to lick each other's pussies, talk about how much we love dick, and talk you into just watching us do it all. Stuff like that."

"Wait, is she serious?"

"Smartass," Mike laughed and shook his head, and went back to clipping the hedge.

Danni laughed. "Movies, talking, maybe some swimming." she said.

"Sounds like a real hoot," Mike said.

"Hoot, my ass."

"Yeah," added Danni, "I'm sure you're going to just hate having to watch out for a bunch of nineteen to twenty-five year old girls running around in their underwear, bikinis or maybe even skinny dipping."

"Underwear, bikinis, AND skinning dipping? And no pussy? Man, you're going to be so fucking sorry when all this is..."

"Skinny dipping?" Mike said, his interest renewed.

Danni laughed. "Stranger things have happened around here," she said with a laugh.

Mike smiled, turning back to the hedge.

"So," she asked, changing the subject, "did you register for all the classes you wanted?"

Mike nodded, as the conversation turned more banal.

"You are so fucked... the bad way."

******

The day wore on and Mike finally finished with his self imposed chores before going back inside. He was soaked with sweat as he headed upstairs to his bathroom. He went in and pushed the door behind him and kicked off his shoes. Lifting each foot he stripped off his socks.

There was movement behind him and the door opened again. Beth came inside and glanced up.

"Oh, sorry," she said.

Mike had his shirt around his stomach and had been in the process of lifting it off. He glanced back at her and smiled. The shirt, still soaked with sweat, was sticking to his skin, red, warm and shiny.

"Here, let me help," she said, reaching forward and pushing some fingers underneath the shirt as he turned towards her.

Their eyes locked and he raised his arms over his head as she began to roll it upwards. She helped keep it going in that direction until it was at his neck, and then helped him pop it up and over his head. He tossed it towards the hamper and felt her hands on him again.

"If you don't fuck her, I'm gonna just freak the fuck out."

Beth ran a hand along his chest, over the right pectoral and traced the muscle down and around, and over to the other muscle. Sweat glistened over his body. She ran a hand along the center line of his stomach, between his stomach muscles and to the edge of his jeans.

"So, this is kind of a dangerous room for us, huh," she said.

"Now that's the understatement of the millennium. She has no idea how dangerous right now. Damn it, if I had a direct line of communication, I'd..."

'Hush,' Mike thought.

She ran one of her hands along the top of his jeans and around, the other hand came up and moving around behind him, then pulled him close. She looked back up at him and leaned forward, lifting her face and closing her eyes as he pressed his lips to hers, his tongue beginning to dance with her own.

He broke the kiss briefly. "Yup," he said, and dove excitedly back into the kiss, his hands roaming over her back and gently squeezing her rump. She whimpered softly in his arms and smiled, his warm tongue filling her mouth.

She broke the kiss again, letting his lips move over her neck and across to the other side of her head, up to her ears and her cheeks. "Here," she said at length, her hands coming back around to the front of his jeans. "Let me help you get those off so you can take a shower."

"Get them off, and then get us off, to hell with the shower."

She popped the button on his jeans and pulled them apart, biting her lip and glancing upwards at him before pulling them out a bit, along with his underwear, and pretending to inspect the contents like a scientist.

"If this doesn't go somewhere reeeeally significant, I'm going to be reeeeally pissed."

He chuckled at her as she began to work his jeans off, slowly pulling them downwards along with his boxers.

"I know how hard it is to get these off," she joked, grinning at him.

Mike chuckled again, his pants and boxers traveling down off his hips and freeing the angry red beast that was caged within.

"Oh yeah, now we're ready."

Beth stood back up. "I think I'll go make lunch," she winked, and turned towards the door.

"WHAT...? FUCK!! Don't let her get away, Prick!!"

Mike groaned. "You are so evil," he said, coming forwards to wrap her up in his arms, his rock hard cock pressing up between the cheeks of her ass, his hands immediately groping her breasts and pressing her into the door. "If you weren't so sweet and pure, I'd pull your pants down right here and have my way with you."

"Do it Dude. That's what she wants."

Beth giggled, and then sighed as she whispered back behind herself to him, "A big part of me wants you to do just that," pushing back against him as he ground his cock into her ass. She reached around behind with a single hand and wrapped it around his dick, stroking it slowly.

"SEE...? Oh Yeah. Just keep doing that. We'll take care of..."

"God I can't wait to feel that again," she said, remembering that morning's encounter.

"Just have her bend forward."

Mike sighed and slowly extricated himself, knowing that if he didn't stop himself now, in a few more moments, neither of them would be able to.

"WHAT? SON-OF-A-BITCH. I'm gonna find a way to make you punch YOUSELF in the face. There's gotta be a bundle of nerves somewhere that I can trigger."

'Will you trust me?' Mike thought. 'Have I ever let you down?'

"Are you fucking kidding me? Constantly. Every fucking time you let one of them get away, when they're not really wanting to get away. And tonight this house is going to be wall to wall with pussy. You're working yourself into an unprecedented and perpetual case of blue balls Jack."

Mike ignored the voice. Beth turned and leaned back against the door, slowly opening her eyes, then watched her brother turn the water on.

"Better make it a cold one," she said, looking longingly at the large cock still protruding from its base. "The things that little fucker right there makes me want to do," she said, eyeing him. "Mmm."

He laughed; surprised at the way Beth had changed. He turned the water on, full cold and stepped inside as she closed the door behind herself.

"Damn it, I thought we understood each other. I tell you to go get pussy, you go get pussy. I've already proven that I have our best interests at hard."

'That's at heart.' thought Mike.

"No, at hard, as in hard-on. Asshole."

'Calm down, buddy. I'm trying to make her want me... us, so bad that she comes to us. I can't go to her or it will look and feel like I'm forcing myself on her. It has to be something she wants to do. Just trust me.'

"She just proved she's almost overcome with thoughts of fucking us."

'Almost,' he thought, 'Just trust me. You won't regret the results.'

"SHIT, I'm so horny."

'Me too,' Mike thought as he showered in the cold water.

After several minutes, he got out feeling a bit more refreshed, but still sore from all the work he'd done. He went downstairs and heard Sarah call him from the wash room. He turned and headed through the door and peered in. She was throwing clothes into the washer from a hamper and looked back at him for a second.

"Do you mind?" she asked, nodding at the soap in the cabinet. She had a stool that he'd made for her, so he knew perfectly well that she could reach the soap. He decided to play along anyways, though.

He reached up and over her, grabbing the jug of detergent and lowering it to the washer. He felt her hands on his stomach and smiled as she pushed past the waist band of his shorts and wrapped around his cock.

"Hey there big fella," she purred looking down into his pants.

She glanced up at him and grinned. Then dropping to her knees, she pulled his shorts down a bit to allow the 'big fella' out. As it throbbed to life, he felt her mouth swallow the tip and her tongue begin to wash over it, it's soft warmth seeping into his cock as she sucked gently, pulling him in and out of her mouth.

"Now this is more like it. Ahh, Yeah..."

He swelled to a full erection as she pumped back and forth on his cock, and he ran a hand through her hair, pulling it up off her neck. She sucked hard on him as she pulled him deep within her throat, gagging before pulling him back out.

"We don't want you all worked up before we get all these other women in our house now, do we," she said.

She pumped his cock up and down, her mouth working over the tip and down the shaft, jerking him off as she swallowed his cock.

She pulled him back out again, "We don't want them getting any of our cock now do we."

Mike shook his head, smiling as his sister pulled him back into his mouth, her tongue running around the tip and then down the shaft as she pulled it into her mouth farther. She sucked on him again as she pulled him deeper into her mouth, touching the back of her throat and gagging again. Then there was a sudden noise behind him and she stood quickly, as he pulled up his shorts and started straightening clothes.

"FUCK. What do I have to do to..."

"Thanks hun," she said, dismissing him as Emma came in, handing her a pile of clothes. Mike followed her out and started to head back upstairs to let his erection subside.

Emma was on the steps in front of him and turned, smiling. "Do I need to finish what she started?"

Mike chuckled and shook his head with a resigned sigh.

"DAMN!"

Emma leaned forward and arched her back, pushing her ass out until it was directly in front of his face. He could smell her intoxicating scent and had a sudden urge to throw her to the floor.

"Ohh, that ass. Smell that? I guess you're going to turn that down too, aren't you? Damn, we're going to have the bluest pair of balls in history before this slumber party is fucking over, and I'm going freaking fucking bat shit crazy."

She smiled at him wickedly and winked, "Aren't you gonna come get some of this?"

They both heard Beth's door open and quickly went to their respective rooms as she headed down the stairs passed them. Mike stayed there for the rest of the afternoon.

"IDIOT!!"

******

Their friends started arriving just before dinner and every one that was coming had all finally arrived by around 6:30. The house was full of yammering banter that Mike barely understood. Sarah and Sally were in the kitchen making some kind of mixed drinks. Tina, Ashley, Becca, Danni, Megan, Lynn, Beth, Susan, and Emma were all in the living room. Mike thought they sounded like a pen full of chickens.

"I wouldn't mention that to them. Not that it would make any difference now.

Mike sat on one couch, Danni's friend Lynn sitting next to him, but not paying any attention to him in the least. They were talking about boys, hairstyles, reality TV.

'Boring shit,' Mike thought. He had the remote control though, and quickly flipped to ESPN.

He kept feeling like a fifth wheel, and quickly decided that it was best to leave the room. Sarah saw him heading upstairs and called out after him, "Pizza in about twenty minutes."

"Alright," he called back down, and quickly shut his door behind him.

Back downstairs, the girls were really getting into the conversational portion of their evening. Sally was still questioning Sarah in the kitchen, demanding to know the identity of her knew lover and begging for her to share. Sarah, thoroughly enjoying having the upper hand, kept shaking her head, never giving an inch.

"Oh come on," Sally was saying. "I'll bet he'd love to have the both of us, any man would."

Sarah bit her lip to keep from bursting out laughing, or even screaming, 'Already did that!'

"Sally, I'm not gonna tell you," Sarah said, smiling wickedly.

"Then I'll just have to stalk you and find out on my own," she said with a grin.

In the other room, Ashley had begun gushing over Mike as soon as he'd disappeared. "Oh my god he is soooo cute!"

She had always been taken with Mike, and had a serious crush on him. She was a cute little redhead, small framed and almost no breasts, skinny, but still, very cute.

Emma rolled her eyes as she had been expected to, keeping up the appearances of the disgusted sister. "It's just Mike," she said, glancing over at Danni who was biting her lip and trying not to laugh.

"Come on Emma, he's so hot." Tina said. Tina was a dark-haired Asian girl, but had dyed parts of her hair purple.

Emma made a face and glanced over. "He's my brother for crying out loud. I don't think anything about that."

Becca laughed. "He really is cute," she agreed, "but even you have to admit, he's got a great butt." she giggled, and the rest of the girls started laughing along with her.

Becca had raven black hair and was thin, though not as thin as Ashley.

Danni stopped laughing finally and turned to Becca. "I'm sure Mike is well put together, but he's our brother. We just don't look at him like that," she said as she winked at Emma.

Beth and Susan were smiling and laughing with the other girls, but were more withdrawn and talked amongst themselves more than with the others. Susan wasn't as attractive as the other girls and had brownish hair pulled back into a pony tail and wore thick glasses.

Sally was a tall blonde with a raucous laugh which could be heard throughout the house. She and Sarah came back into the living room and joined in the conversation.

Megan had short dark hair, neck length and was about Danni's height, but she had larger breasts than Danni, maybe even a little larger than Beth's. Lynn was cute, had a thin face and blonde hair, and had a small frame and small breasts.

"He's so damn yummy," Ashley blurted out, causing everyone to burst out in laughter.

Upstairs Mike just rolled his eyes, being perfectly able to hear all of their comments once the volume of their voices had risen above the norm.

"I think we have an opportunity here. Almost all of them down there like 'The Mike'. Why don't you go downstairs instead of hanging around up here and hiding? Besides, all the pussy is... DOWNSTAIRS, Idiot."

Mike ignored it, and a few minutes later he heard the doorbell ring. 'Pizza's here,' he thought, and had little choice but to do just that.

As eleven women crowded around the table to grab a slice of pizza and pour themselves drinks, vodka and some fruity pink stuff, Mike went to the fridge and grabbed a soda and threw a few slices of pizza on to a plate.

"Accidentally dump your drink all over the one in the white shirt."

Knowing the voice was making a reference to Lynn, Mike thought, 'Did you evolve in my head out of an underdeveloped and handicapped third grade brain cell and end up not being able to age with me somehow or something?' Mike wondered.

"Alright, that was lame, sorry."

Mike headed to the deck to eat, and was thankful that the gaggle of girls that were still yapping their heads off inside had stayed there and had no interest in him, other than as a topic of conversation anyway.

He spent a few minutes eating his pizza in silence and decided to hop in the hot tub. He didn't really want to head upstairs, since that would involve running the gauntlet of tits and asses inside. He went over to the hot tub and glanced at the deck and the patio door. He could see the girls but without turning on any lights, and they couldn't see him in the darkness that covered the back deck.

Smiling, he stripped off his pants and turned on the water jets. The people who had owned their house previously had really splurged and installed a very nice pool and hot tub. It was very large for a hot tub, and would easily hold all the guests at the party that evening.

"This isn't a bad idea. Yeah, I like it. They'll all come out in bikinis, give us a show, and then BAM, orgy time."

'You are such an idiot.'

Mike eased himself down into the water, clad only in his boxers, and sighed in relief as the warm water began to cascade over him, massaging his muscles and relieving the stress of the work he'd done earlier.

He began to fall asleep, and was nearly out when he heard the dull murmur from inside get suddenly louder as the door opened and the girls came out, all clad in their swimsuits. Most had two piece bikinis, a couple quite skimpy, but a couple of others had modest one pieces. A few were carrying pitchers of different mixed drinks and every one of them had a glass in hand, and they were headed straight for him and the hot tub.

He suddenly realized his situation. In his boxers, in the hot tub, his sisters and their friends rapidly closing in, he was stuck and had nowhere to go. He'd just have to outlast the girls and stay out here until they went inside. Then giving it a little thought, he figured that wasn't a bad idea, since they were drinking. He didn't want to have any accidents in the pool or hot tub attributed to alcohol.

"Accidents like an accidental orgy?"

'Shut up.'

The girls all began to slide into the water, spreading out and just continued giggling. Ashley slid up next to him and he mentally rolled his eyes, but he smiled at her. Tina slid up next to him on his right side, much to his chagrin. It was getting dark out and Sarah turned on the lights to the deck to give them just enough illumination to enjoy themselves, but not enough to see under the water.

"So, are you looking forward to school starting back up, Becca?" Emma asked, taking a long drink of her cocktail.

"I'm looking forward to meeting some new guys," she said, and laughter echoed off the back of the house. As the laughter subsided, Ashley turned and looked at Mike, doe-eyed and asked, "What about you, Mike?"

"Sorry Ash, I'm not into guys," he said, and the girls burst out laughing again.

Ashley's tittering laughter echoed the longest and she slapped him on the shoulder. "You're so funny."

There was a long silence and finally Danni broke it. "Let's play something. I know it sounds so Jr. High, but I think it'll be fun."

"Truth or dare!" all the girls shouted in unison, causing even Mike to chuckle.

'Now, how planned did that look?' Mike thought.

"Now we're talking."

Sarah waved her hands for a second to quiet everyone down. "Sounds fun, but first and foremost, don't try and make any of us do anything to family." They all agreed that family was out of bounds and agreed to not dare anything of the sort.

"FUCK. That takes most of my fun out of ANY game."

"So who goes first?"

Several sets of hands pointed at Mike who began shaking his head and waving his hands. "I didn't intend to join in on any of your party stuff, I was just going to have a soak. You girls go ahead."

"Awww, come on," several of them said.

"Come on, Mike, it'll be fun," Emma said, winking. "Besides, you did all the cleanup work on the back yard, pool and the deck, it's only fair. Please?" she asked, and pouted.

Ten other heads turned and looked at him and began pouting simultaneously and he started chuckling. He waved his arms in surrender and nodded his head. "Okay, okay, I'll play."

"So does it matter who I choose first?" he asked, glancing around the hot tub. Sarah shook her head.

"Just start with Ashley," she said, winking at the tiny red head.

Mike glared at her briefly but turned to Ashley, "Truth or dare?"

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,284 Followers