Just the Six of Us Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers

She squealed, then murmured, "Ooooo," at the thought of being spanked, and then felt him pulling on her hips again, his cock filling her up and sliding in and out, causing ribbons of electricity to arc through her body.

He slapped her other cheek even harder, causing her to scream, "Yes!" as she began to convulse as an orgasm exploded through her. Mike thrust hard, her ass slapping loudly as he began to come inside her. Hot semen pumped into her as he continued to push into her depths. Her orgasm went on, and on... wave after wave... again and again, until finally she fell still, collapsing forward onto the bed.

Mike leaned forwards on her, breathing heavily. She glanced back at him and smiled as he slid to the side and collapsed himself onto her bed next to her. She rolled over onto her back and glanced down between her legs and then over at Mike.

"I think you might have broken her this time," she said, giggling, still breathing heavily.

He chuckled at her and peered down between her legs.

"I think you are the one that broke her, as it was you that started this... again," he said, smiling and leaning over to kiss one of her perfect breasts.

She closed her eyes again and smiled as his lips moved softly over her skin.

"So when can you go again?" she asked, glancing down towards his crotch and then forcing her eyes back upwards to his, an expectant look on her face. She couldn't hold it together though, as he gave her his 'Don't be a dumb-ass', look and she burst out laughing.

"I still have more women to please," he said, lowering his head and drawing her nipple into his mouth, rolling it on his tongue for a few seconds.

"Mmmmm... mike..." she said, moaning softly. "Mmmike... I don't know if I can share you, or even want to," she said finally, pushing his head up and pulling her nipple out of his mouth with a soft popping noise. "I mean, I guess I can handle our sisters, they had you first after all. But that little redheaded slut, I don't know."

He rolled his eyes for a second as she mentioned Ashley. "I know, I know. That little nutcase had better be satisfied with just a few dates, because I doubt I can get it up if I'm not with one of my sisters."

Beth laughed again and glanced down, "Give me a break, baby. You didn't have any trouble last night when she was throwing herself at you."

"I was only hard because of you, if you remember. You were the one that sat on my lap first, and were the one that was rubbing that delicious little pussy of yours all over it."

"Yeah," remarked Beth, "but you were already hard when I did that, and I saw her arm moving back and forth."

Mike had nothing to say to that, as she was right. Ashley had been the one to touch him, but he'd been staring at his sisters' tits as well. It was probably a combination of the two, but he gave up trying to argue with her. One of the things he remembered his dad telling him was his advice about arguing with women.

"Son," he'd said, "the secret to a good relationship is simple. You can argue and be wrong, or you can just be wrong. Remember that and you'll be fine."

"Yeah, probably not worth arguing with her..., her being a female and all..."

"So what are you gonna do to her?" he asked.

Beth looked at him with a perplexed look on her face. "Why would I do anything to her?"

"Beth, I can already see the wheels turning in that beautiful head of yours. You're going to get us out of this dilemma, I can tell when you start to scheme."

Beth didn't say anything, but smiled and winked at him.

"That's what I thought," he said, shaking his head.

He rolled over and kissed her once more on the forehead, then on her nose and finally dropped his lips onto hers in a final wet kiss before jumping off of her and pulling on his clothes.

She sighed and rolled over, smiled and closed her eyes to sleep.

As Mike headed to shower and clean up, Danni and Emma came back from their workouts. Danni headed into Sarah's bathroom as she heard the water running upstairs. Emma stopped at the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water before heading for the second floor. She stopped at Beth's door and peeked in. She was quiet and still, breathing rhythmically, though she was still completely naked.

Emma felt a stab of jealousy that Mike hadn't been with her in a while. Frowning at the unexpected feelings, she quietly shut the door and headed towards the bathroom. Her twin was showering, washing away all the sex that he'd just had with Beth. Emma gently began to push the door open as Sarah came up the stairs, causing her to fake a cough, then head to her own room.

Sarah smiled as she reached the top step and saw Emma getting ready to barge in on Mike. She'd heard him and Beth going at it a few minutes earlier and the sounds had turned her on. She rounded the corner and instead, headed towards Emma's room.

Emma turned and glanced at her as she entered. Sarah smiled her sweet smile at her youngest sister. "Everything okay?" she asked.

Emma smiled weakly, "I guess."

Sarah moved over to her bed and sat down. "You know, I don't like Mike having to go out with that little nut anymore than you do."

"That's not it. I'm already trying to figure out a way to get him out it. I just..." Emma trailed off.

Sarah reached out and grabbed her hand pulling her to sit down next to her. She looked over at the younger girls face, full lips, and beautiful eyes, that muscular and adept tongue.

"I just got a little jealous when I saw that Beth and Mike, you know..." she trailed off again.

"I know what you mean," Sarah said, suddenly understanding. "I get a little jealous when you and Danni are with him, even though I love both of you. Don't you think I want him all to myself too? We'll just have to learn to share."

Emma smiled at her and nodded. "I'm worried that he won't be able to keep up with all four of us. Danni is going to be hoarding all of his nights, and that means the rest of us get to split up his days, and now, Ashley wants some of that as well. It's not fair!" Emma suddenly felt like a little kid again, complaining about some toy.

Sarah put a hand on her knee and smiled at her jokingly, "Well, maybe we can find a way to get her out of the picture. I promise that I won't try and hoard him, though I do want my fair share, just like you and Beth and Danni."

Emma smiled and glanced over at her older sister and was struck at how simplistically beautiful she was. She never wore makeup, as there was no need for her to. Sarah was the type of girl that could go a lifetime without having to put anything on her face.

"Our brother has a habit of attacking me in the laundry room," Sarah said, with a smile and a giggle.

"Why the laundry room?" Emma asked.

Sarah shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with him getting turned on when I do housework."

"Housework?" Emma asked.

Sarah giggled again. "He likes the way I look in my apron. He says that he keeps seeing me naked with just it, with my lips all sultry and puffy, giving him "come here and fuck me" eyes.

Emma burst out laughing and nearly rolled off the bed. After a few seconds of hearty laughter, she sat back up and leaned into her sister, smiling. "That sounds just like Mike," she said at length.

Sarah smiled. "What? You don't think I'd look all sexy in just my apron?"

Emma smiled and nodded. "Of course I do. Mike and I are twins aren't we."

Then she surprised Sarah as she suddenly leaned in and grabbed both sides of her head and locked her lips onto hers. She felt Sarah resist in an instant of surprise, but her own hands came up and wrapped Emma in a hug as she pulled her on top of her.

Emma's hands began to move downwards, gently tracing a line from Sarah's ear to her neck as the two sisters' tongues danced. Emma moved from lips to neck as she continued to kiss, moving slowly downwards until she reached Sarah's neckline. Sarah pulled her shirt off hurriedly, not wanting the kissing to stop and Emma giggled as her older sister's breasts spilled free.

Emma's lips returned to the spot on her neck they had been kissing and slowly moved downwards until they reached Sarah's breast. She kiss all around the curve, into her cleavage and around the other breast, ignoring the nipple for a few moments and drawing the anticipation out, until finally, unable to contain herself, she sucked one nipple into her mouth, gently suckling and slurping on it.

Sarah smiled and sighed softly, running a hand through Emma's hair. "I've so missed those lips," she admitted as Emma's hands began to pull her pajama bottoms and underwear off.

"These lips are just getting started," Emma said between sucks and moved to the other.

"You certainly don't waste any time," Sarah said, as Emma pulled them completely off and moved her kisses to Sarah's thighs.

"Honestly," added Emma, "I think I've wanted to taste you again just as much as I've wanted to get impaled by our brother."

Sarah giggled and moaned slightly as Emma blew a stream of air across her thighs and pussy lips. "God Em, don't tease me."

"Now where's the fun in that," she said, and blew another stream.

She ran both hands under Sarah's butt and glanced up, smiling. Lowering her head a few moments later, she gently kissed her thigh and began to move slowly towards her crevice, planting kiss after kiss along her skin.

"You're driving me crazy!" Sarah said, arching her back and trying to force Emma's mouth onto her pussy.

Emma just giggled and moved her head back out of the way. She stuck her tongue out and licked the inside of Sarah's thigh, causing Sarah to groan in protest.

"Say please!" Emma said with a smile.

"Oh, God, Yes... please!" Sarah said, arching her back again.

"Beg me to eat your pussy." Emma said, pulling her head back once again.

"Please Emma, don't torture me anymore."

"Alright... then," Emma said, as she began to pull her hands out and get up.

"Okay, okay, I'm begging you... please eat my pussy," Sarah said suddenly.

Emma giggled and pushed her hands back under her sister and pulled her face towards and into her sisters pussy, plunging her tongue deep into the crevice and licking upwards, searchingly.

Sarah gasped loudly and involuntarily arched her back as she felt Emma's warm, muscular tongue pressing into her and roaming around her slit.

Emma grunted happily between Sarah's legs and pulled a hand out from under her, using it to spread her sisters lips wider as her tongue began to slurp upwards and gently pulsed it against her clitoris.

Sarah grabbed a pillow and covered her head with it, screaming into it with pleasure. "OH MY GOD!" she screamed into the pillow.

Emma giggled between her legs and pulled the other hand out, sticking two fingers into her mouth and then gently rubbing them against the bottom of Sarah's crevice, finally pushing them into her as Sarah gently bucked beneath her. Emma smiled as she felt the muscles give way and allow her fingers to enter.

Sarah threw the pillow to the side and grabbed two handfuls of Emma's shoulder length hair, pulling her forcefully into her pussy. She felt Emma's velvety tongue throbbing against her clit and her fingers pushing in and out of her. It wasn't very long at all before she began to feel her muscles contract around Em's fingers and her hips arched and bucked gently beneath her younger sister.

Emma giggled as Sarah began to orgasm, and continued rubbing her fingers faster in and out of her snatch with more force, causing Sarah to gasp and buck again. After several long moments of pure pleasure, Sarah raised her head and locked eyes with her younger sister for a second, before pulling her up and engulfing her in a passionate kiss, their tongues dancing and Sarah tasting her own juices.

Suddenly Sarah stood and pulled Emma from prone position on the bed. As quickly as she could, she pulled her top off and her bottoms down, throwing them all to the floor.

"Oh, I get a turn?" Emma asked.

Sarah just smiled as she pushed Emma onto her stomach at the top the bed. She started at her young sister's calves and began to lick upwards until she reached one of her muscular buttocks.

"Damn Emma, Mike is right," she said as she planted a kiss on one of her cheeks. "You've got the nicest ass of anyone I've ever seen, man or woman."

Emma giggled and wiggled her hips and flexed her butt cheeks. Sarah smiled and bared her teeth as Emma glanced back, and gently bit down on her ass cheek playfully.

"Ooo," Emma said playfully, turning and winking at her sister. "That's kinky."

Sarah stuck her tongue out and ran it up the back of Emma's leg, moving slowly upwards and towards the fleshy mounds of her cheeks. Running her tongue along the thigh and upwards, she slowly approached the muscular inner cheeks and slid her tongue downwards, dancing along the flesh of her younger sister and causing her to moan slightly. Pulling her legs apart gently, Sarah continued to run her tongue downwards, across her asshole and down between the folds of her pussy.

Emma arched her back and stuck her ass upwards, desperately trying to coax Sarah's tongue into her. Giggling, Sarah pulled back teasingly, but couldn't stand it for long, and ended up plunging her tongue deep into Emma's pussy, drawing a gasp of pleasure from her as she did. Her tongue pushing forwards and pulling backwards along her pussy, Sarah slowly worked her sister into an orgasm.

As Emma came, threw a leg over Sarah and rolled onto her back. Sarah followed her delicious pussy to the bed and continued to slurp up her juices. Emma convulsed as she grabbed her sister's hair and pulled her farther into her folds, her tongue lapping back and forth at either side.

Suddenly Sarah found her clit and sucked it into mouth past her lips, holding pressure on it as Emma spasmed several times, hunching her pussy into her sister's face.

"OH, MY, GOD (GASP) SARAH!" she cried, as her pussy splashed her sisters face with feminine cum.

"Liked that did you?" Sarah said, as she lapped clean Emma's slit then moved her lips up her body past her stomach, breasts and neck to her lips. They embraced as they searched each other's mouths with their tongues.

"Mmmmm," was all Emma would say, not wanting to interrupt the moment.

*****

As the water coursed over his muscles and washed away the sex and sweat of the day's activities, Mike smiled and thought of all he'd accomplished in a few short weeks time. He was fucking four extremely attractive women, all of them with different attributes and personalities that he found so irresistible. Grabbing a bottle of liquid soap, he lathered up his body and let the water rinse away the sex and sweat.

He'd have to do something about Ashley. She was nice enough, but he'd never really date her. Sure, he had a thing for redheads, just like any guy, but she was just one girl too many, feeling sure that four was enough for him.

"There's no such thing as enough."

Ignoring the voice, Mike shut off the water and headed to his room and shook his towel off to climb back into bed.

"What, ignoring me now?"

'No, I'm just tired, dip-shit. I was awake most of the night, and I've already had sex with one of my sisters today. I do have to rest, you know.'

"Yeah, yeah, a real man would be out trying to nail the other three. We can sleep when we're dead."

"I guess I'm not a real man then," Mike mumbled into his pillow. "I will be dead if I don't get some rest."

Sleep took him quickly and quietly, filling his head with sex dreams. The first was a dream with a bunch of Ashley clones, chasing him and trying to separate him from his dick. In the dream he figured, if she had it she didn't need him. The second, a much tamer dream, featured Sarah. Her beautiful eyes were staring up at him as her magnificent lips wrapped around his cock.

Mike felt something warm up against his body as he slowly rose from his slumber. He groggily opened his eyes and looked around, trying to figure out what time and day it was.

He glanced at the clock, 12:43. Turning back over, he smiled as he spotted Danni. She was snoozing gently, her arm draped over his chest and her dark hair spilling into her face. He sighed happily as he gently brushed the hair from her face.

She was wearing one of his old shirts, he noticed, which made him chuckled slightly. She was so soft and vulnerable he thought, as he stared down at her womanly figure. Her soft curves and beautiful profile. He felt like he could stare at her for hours and not get bored.

As she began to stir and finally glanced up at him, she smiled as her soft eyes peering up at him and caught his.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," came her reply. She snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes again as she sighed. "I've missed you," she said simply as she kissed his chest.

"I missed you too," he said softly, kissing her back on her forehead.

She shifted and turning over to face away from him as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

He felt the warmth of her skin on his and smiled as he realized she wasn't wearing anything but his shirt. Running a hand upwards from her stomach, he gently cupped her breast and rolled a nipple under his fingers. His lips gently pressed into her neck and began to bite and nibble their way up and down. His cock wasted no time in waking up and after a few passes up and down her neck, he was fully engorged and slid easily between her legs.

She smiled as she felt his cock pressing at opening of her pussy. She reached between her legs and pushed a finger into herself. Pulling it back out, wet with juices, she spread it over the tip of his cock.

Mike moaned at her touch and paused as she moistened the tip for him, but then began to slide the tip up and down her slit a few times, before gently pushing it into her. A moan and a soft gasp later, he had slipped fully into her and was gently pumping in and out. She smiled happily as he continued to gently piston into her, wrapped in his arms, content.

Continuing his assault on her neck and ear as he gently thrust into her, he felt her vagina walls tighten around his shaft as she began her orgasm, while moaning and gasping in pleasure. He felt his own building inside him, and began to thrust more forcefully, turning her head to the side and gently kissing her lips as he began to cum inside her.

"I love you, Danni," he whispered, his cock pulsing inside her, filling her with his seed.

"God," she whimpered through tears of joy, as she caressed her face against his, her pussy pulsing in rhythm with his own orgasm, "I love you too, Mike."

They lay there for another hour, her wrapped around and he inside her. Not talking, not moving, but just enjoying the sensations of being together and all that they were experiencing, a comfortable silence engulfing them both.

Finally, the time came to get up and Danni silently turned over and kissed him on the lips before standing and pulling his shirt down, covering her feminine parts and heading out of his room.

Mike rolled over and sat on the edge of his bed for a few minutes, before standing and getting dressed and heading downstairs.

******

Beth was downstairs standing at the stove when Mike came down. Sarah was at the kitchen table, clipping coupons. He glanced over to the den and saw Danni and Emma watching some reality modeling show. He rolled his eyes. He really, really hated reality TV.

"Afternoon, sleepyhead," Sarah said as he walked over.

"Afternoon," he said, leaning down and lifting her chin with his thumb and pulling her lips to his. His tongue snuck into her mouth and caused her to squeal in surprise at his bold action.

"Mike..." she said, taken aback.

"What?" he asked. "We all know now, why hide our affection?"

She laughed and shook her head as he walked over to Beth. She was cutting up potatoes, carrots, and was adding them to a pot.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,310 Followers