Just the Six of Us Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers

Danni pulled him out then plunged it back into her mouth again, and then out and back in, quickly sucking and releasing as he desperately tried to hold the camera straight and click picture after picture of her with his cock buried deep and then shallow in her mouth.

Again and again his cock disappeared past her lips, only to reappear and repeat the process, her tongue and lips wrapped tight around it, soft moans escaping her occupied lips.

Mike stopped even trying to look at her, covering his face with his free hand as he kept clicking pictures, one of the ceiling, several of the sheets and pillows, one spectacular shot of the floor.

She giggled again and pulled him free, glancing up and smiling, shaking her head with a bemused smile on her face. "I guess you like what I'm doing," she giggled. "I can't wait to see the portfolio you're creating of me."

He opened his eyes as she softly pumped his cock up and down with her free hand, leaning down and kissing the tip once again before rising up and crawling onto the bed.

"I just wanted to thank you for being such a good brother, and a good lover," she said. "I just want to take care of you, since you take care of me."

"You're an angel, my love," he said, still not looking at anything but his eyelids. He felt her moving around on the bed and raised the camera up, flashing a picture without looking.

She giggled as she gently sank down on his cock, reminiscent of their first time together, a moan replacing the giggle as soon as it had left her lips. "God, you are so stiff, baby," she muttered, lifting herself up and sliding gently back down onto him. "Oh, fuck," she murmured.

"Oh, FUCK yeah."

"You can blame yourself for that, my angel. Fuck," he agreed as she sank down yet again on his iron hard dick. "Of course, you may be the devil."

She giggled and moaned as she slid up and back down on him. "Well, if I'm a she devil, then you are in for one hell of a night."

He opened his eyes then and cocked his head at her, both of them grinning and finally bursting out laughing at her corny statement. Lifting the camera again, he got a good shot of her with her palms on his chest, his cock standing proudly up and her poised at the tip, her pussy aching to plunge down on it.

Finally deciding that he had enough pictures, he tossed it to his desk chair and focused all of his attention back on Danni. He decided to let her keep control and settled back onto the pillows again.

Danni grinned and pulled herself back up, sinking back down onto his cock with a loud moan, her fingernails digging into his shoulders as she quivered in pleasure. Her pussy flexed around his cock, hugging it tightly and sending electricity racing through both their bodies. She began to bounce quickly, then quicker, sliding up and down his cock, every inch causing a wave of pleasure to crash down onto them, until finally they came together in an explosion of passion. She moaned as she felt him gush into her, his warm seed filling her as he fell back onto his pillows and she gasped and fell forward onto his chest.

He leaned over quickly and kissed her, his lust and love suddenly overcoming him as he leaned over her smaller, softer, and oh-so-desirable body. She spread her legs farther, allowing him back in, his still stiff cock gently teasing her tender parts that were not quite finished with their last few twinges.

"How are you still so hard?" she asked, her eyes still closed but her lips open and waiting his kiss again.

"Is she fucking kidding? How the hell could you go down inside that?"

"You made me this way, sexy," he answered, his mouth pressing hungrily against hers.

"God, I still want you so bad," she said. It was all the invitation he needed as he gently pushed his cock fully back inside her, sliding in and causing more electricity to course through each of them.

She sighed in pleasure as she felt the incredibly hard rod pushing into her, causing a rippling aftershock of her first orgasm. She moaned loudly again.

******

Emma lay in bed, completely awake, listening to Mike and Danni making love in the room next to hers. She was happy for them, but desperately wanted to be in there with them. She didn't think Danni would go for it though, and didn't want to seem desperate for cock, even though she knew she really was.

She briefly thought about masturbating. Maybe she'd think about Paul instead and let Mike 'accidentally' find out about it, just to teach him a lesson. She quickly realized how absurd that sounded, when she knew she clearly wanted Mike to be fucking her brains out. Damn she wanted that dick so bad.

Fidgeting in her sheets, she heard Danni start to come for the second time, but the soft slapping sound of Mike continuing to ram deep inside her could still be heard.

"Looks like someone is going for a record," she said to no one, her hand absentmindedly going to her twat. Then she noticed, and pulled it away.

She wondered briefly if anyone else could hear them and suddenly an idea popped into her head. Grinning and nearly clapping her hands together excitedly in the dark, she quickly grabbed a robe and headed for the other sister's room that was on the second floor with Mike, Danni, and her. Quietly she passed Mike's room and the growing sounds of yet another orgasm as Mike pounded away on their second oldest sister.

'Lucky bitch,' she thought grumpily, but quietly continued towards Beth's door.

The door was slightly ajar and it swung open easily as she approached it. Beth was still clad in Mike's night shirt, leaning gently against her headboard with a book in her hand.

"Noisy tonight, aren't they," she asked rhetorically as Emma poked her head in. "I guess it's been awhile for them, though, who can blame them."

Emma looked at her inquisitively from the door before Beth waved her in and tossed the book to the nightstand next to her bed and switched off the lamp. Giggling excitedly, Emma crossed the room quickly, shutting the door behind her and leaping into the bed as Beth opened the covers for her.

"Come on then baby girl," she said as Emma nuzzled up close to her, "maybe we can get some sleep together," she said.

"Let's hope so," Emma said, smiling happily and breathing in deeply. "You sure smell good sis," she said, a few minutes later.

"Thanks, but it's just Dove," Beth giggled.

Emma laughed and inhaled deeply again, taking in the smell. "No... I mean you smell really good," she said and pushed her nose between Beth's breasts.

"I'm wearing Mike's shirt, honey," she said, giggling again as Emma nuzzled against one of her nipples.

"Oh," Emma said. "That's why it's turning me on I guess," she laughed, wrapping her arms around Beth's waist and continuing to nuzzle and sniff at her breasts.

Beth began to run her fingers through her younger sister's hair, softly teasing and pulling out the tangles, smiling in the darkness.

"You know when you were tormenting Mike, we talked several times about what you guys were doing to him," said Beth.

"Oh, really?" Emma asked, running her hands along her sister's back, her face still buried in her ample cleavage. "What did you talk about?"

She ran a hand down to the bottom of Mike's shirt, running her hand up as she freed the other from beneath Beth's waist and ran it up the same way.

Beth bit her lip as one of Emma's hands ran across one of her nipples, sending a jolt of excitement through her. It was the same feeling as when she had been part of Mike's torment.

Beth sighed softly as Emma continued to fondle her under the sheet, "Oh you know, stuff."

Emma giggled and raised her head up to give Beth a soft kiss on the lips. "Focus, big sister," she said, gently rubbing a nipple under two fingers. "Damn you've got great boobs."

"Thanks," Beth said, sighing again. "Oh... yeah, we uh... talked about you, and what you're... doing to me now... and then, back then... when, you know... in the kitchen and the batter."

Emma was kissing Beth down her neck softly, pulling at the neck of the shirt and planting kisses on her collar bone.

"Oh, when I sucked on your boobs to torment our idiot of a brother. If I remember correctly from our earlier conversation, you admitted that you liked it, and wished we could do more," Emma said, lowering her lips to Beth's neck again, biting gently this time.

"Mmmhmm, Oh yeah, that was it," Beth said as Emma's hand began to wander back down, stopping at Beth's waist and pulling her close before moving to her ass, squeezing gently before roaming around the curve and between Beth's legs.

Beth gasped loudly as Emma's fingers deftly found what they'd been searching for, sending her squirming in the sheets. Suddenly she raised herself up and pulled at the ends of Mike's shirt, pulling it off her head and tossing it to the floor. Emma sat up herself and began to pull her own night shirt off. She got it over her head and was working it off her arms when Beth grabbed both of them and pulled her back down onto the sheets, both arms pinned inside the shirt over her head.

"My turn," Beth said, planting a soft kiss on Emma's smiling lips as she playfully fought to free herself from the shirt. She could have easily overpowered Beth, but had quickly decided to let Beth have her way, determined to see how far she would take it, completely unaware of what exactly had happened in the wash room between her Sarah and then Mike.

Since then, Beth seemed to have turned into a different person. Not physically of course, or changing her appearance, but gone was the timid Beth that Emma had once known. Emma had started a fire that couldn't be put out, and Beth was now aflame with a passion all her own.

She pulled gently at Emma's neck, kissing down along both sides, drawing soft moans from her sister as she worked her way down her neck between her small breasts, stopping briefly at each nipple, unable to resist as she softly kissed down her stomach and to her thigh, moving her lips dangerously close to the small triangle of hair between her younger sister's legs and blowing gently.

Emma squirmed beneath her, suddenly realizing this wasn't the same Beth, and literally quivered with excitement and anticipation.

Beth blew again, moving one of her legs to push a knee down onto the shirt that pinned Emma's arms above her head. Her blonde pubic hair brushed lightly against Emma's forehead and Emma turned, craning her neck and sticking her tongue out, yet unable to quite reach.

Emma pouted briefly and glanced down and saw Beth grinning in the darkness near her crotch, which was lit only by the soft moonlight dancing in through the window. She felt another stream of air blow across her pussy lips as Beth exhaled slowly, her long blonde hair tickling Emma's thighs. Beth grinned as Emma gently tried to lift her hips, desperate for her older sister's tongue to 'accidentally' find its way into her pussy.

Beth didn't relent though, and blew another stream of air before biting the flesh of Emma's inner thigh.

"Damn it, please sis," Emma begged softly. "The sound of those two fucking has made me soooo horny," she crooned at her, then begged, "please don't tease me."

Beth giggled again as Emma lifted her hips again, but finally relented and placed a gentle, easy kiss in the middle of the dark triangle of hair at Emma's crotch, moving around, gently kissing around it, moving from the top to the edge of one pussy lip, pulling Emma's legs apart to get access. She moved her leg more, and Emma was finally able to maneuver her head enough to get it between Beth's legs as well, managing to lick between her pussy lips before Beth could clamp her legs shut.

Then raising slightly, Beth ran her own tongue down one side of Emma's pussy and up the other, before moving to the center and gently searching for her youngest sister's clitoris.

Emma groaned loudly as her older sister gently tongued the button between her legs, and then pushed her tongue inside. "Damn it, let me free," she groaned.

"Nope," Beth said, pushing her lips back to Emma's pussy, her tongue searching and finding the clit easily, sucking on it gently, but firmly and causing Emma to squirm more and more. She moved a hand down, putting her fingers into her mouth just long enough to wet them, then gently running them inside her younger sister, her tongue still pulsing and sucking against Emma's clit.

"God, please," Emma said, squirming harder, actually trying to free herself. Finally working an arm out of the shirt, she quickly freed the other and Beth relented, knowing she was no match for Emma's strength.

Emma quickly wrapped her arms around Beth's waist and pulled her hips down into her face, spreading her older sister's legs out over her in the bed, drawing the blonde haired girl's pussy down into her mouth, her tongue strongly pushing into Beth's pussy, causing her to shiver, and Beth pushing her own tongue deep into Emma's now sloppy cunt.

"Oh, GOD," Beth moaned between Emma's legs as her sister's tongue coursed up and down her pussy, seemingly electrifying everything in the room. Beth pushed two fingers into her sister gently, bringing them upwards as she slurped rudely at the wetness of her pussy, the fingers brushing upwards and causing Emma to wiggle excitedly as her orgasm approached.

Beneath the blonde goddess, Emma moved her own hands towards Beth's pussy, stopping to wet them before pushing them in and allowing her tongue a much needed rest.

******

"God, how many was that?" Danni groaned as yet another orgasm caressed every part of her body.

"I wasn't counting," Mike said, his cock still hard, having only come the one time. "I think maybe, five."

"I'm not sure." said Danni, "It all just blended into one enormous spasm. Fuck baby, that was so good."

Mike smiled, but heard a soft moan from the opposite wall. They both seemed to hear another one soon after that, so they held still, listening intently. After another, Danni giggled quietly, pulling Mike back to her.

"It's just our sisters, entertaining one another other," said Danni. "It sounds like they heard us, and we got something started."

"Wow," Mike said. "Is that how loud we are?"

"AW, hell no. You're much worse. Fuckin' A, Champ."

Danni smiled up at him as he began to focus on her again, slowly beginning thrusting again.

"Baby, you're way louder than they're being right now. Sarah's that way too. It's almost like she doesn't have a volume control. In fact, that's how I know its Emma and Beth, and not Sarah and one of them. In fact, when you and Sarah really go at it, you two shake the foundation and rattle the windows of the whole house."

Mike grinned and pulled both of her knees up, forcing her hips and ass up and held her there as he began to thrust deeply into her, causing her to close her eyes, and incidentally, her mouth, as she softly bit down on her own lip as Mike bottomed out into her depths.

"God, I don't know how many more I can take," she moaned as her brother pushed deeply into her, sliding easily in and out, his cock filling her, sending prickles of energy coursing through her again. "But fuck it, let's just find out," she said at length, slapping him on the ass as he thrust deeply into her, forcing her hips down for a second before he pulled them up again. "God, I love you," she said.

Mike grinned again, still thrusting, "I love you, too," he said quickly, pushing back into her. Another moan echoed from across the room, louder this time.

******

"Damn it!" said Sarah, laying in her bed and staring angrily at the ceiling.

******

Mike groaned and stretched, the light from the morning soon flowing in from the window and falling across the naked form next to him. She still had on parts of the naughty negligee, her soft flesh draped across his chest. She was lying directly on top of him, his morning wood poking between her legs. He enjoyed the feeling of her weight pressing down on him. She didn't weigh very much, of course, and he was still able to breathe easily. She snored softly atop his chest.

Mike smiled and shifted his hips slightly, and closed his eyes as he felt the tip of his cock brush against his sister's pussy.

"Yeah, stick it in again Slick!"

'Seriously, don't you ever get enough?'

"Enough? Are you fuckin high or something? There's no such thing as ENOUGH!! We can quit when we're dead."

Mike ignored some of his voice's remarks, but moved his arms under the sheets and gently, quietly placed them on Danni's hips. Once there, he began to push steadily downwards. She rustled in her sleep a little as Mike quietly obliged the voice and slid his cock silently into her again.

"Ah, yeah. Now that's the ticket."

He kissed her forehead and moved down to her nose, then mouth as she slowly rose from of the abyss of slumber. Completely inside her again, he quietly enjoyed the sensation of her slowly waking body pressing down on his, her pussy already awake and devouring the entire length of his cock.

"Ah yeah, suck it up baby."

Danni slowly opened one of her eyes and raised herself up onto one arm, peering down at her brother. He flashed her a very large goofy smile, and she began to chuckle, laying her head and naked body back down on his torso, but starting to gyrate her hips around, shifting his erection around inside her.

"Mmm, good morning," she said, raising her head and kissing him again. She ground her hips against his, pushing him even deeper inside herself and causing them both to moan softly.

"I decided not to let my morning wood go to waste," he said, kissing along her neck.

"Oh, that was such good thinking on your part," she gasped, both of their bodies beginning to move in sync. "You do so little of that."

Mike began thrusting gently faster, as Danni gyrated, pushing back against his shaft. She groaned loudly and raised herself up, pushing her hands down against his chest, as she began to rise and fall on top of his cock.

Fully engaged again, she said, "It would be a shame to let something this good go to waste."

Mike grinned up at her, pulling down on her hips harder and harder as she rose higher and higher on top of him.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, feeling yet another orgasm working its way from her vagina to course throughout the rest of her body. She began to shudder fiercely, almost violently on top of him as she continued to ram herself down on his extremely hard cock.

"Oh, fuck... oh, fuck... oh, fuck..." she repeated over and over as the waves of pleasure swallowed her. After thirty seconds or so, she finally stopped coming, collapsing on top of him again. A long, comfortable silence followed, but she finally broke it with a concern.

"You didn't come, did you?" she asked, raising her head as her chin rested on his chest. He smiled at her and shook his head slightly.

"Well, I can certainly fix that," she said, grinning and starting to move her head under the sheets.

Mike stopped her, though, and she looked at him curiously.

"Dude, don't pass up some good morning head. It'll just fuck up our whole day."

'Hush,' he thought.

"I just think I'll need to have this extra energy today, plus, Sarah undoubtedly heard the four of us, she's likely to be all jealous and horny after having to listen to that marathon last night.

Danni giggled and closed her eyes, luxuriating in the memories of the long night of sex she'd just had with her little brother, this man that she had fallen so deeply in love with.

"You're probably right," she agreed, finally shifting off of him so he could get up and start the day.

"Idiot! You just remember that I warned you. No. Better yet, I'll just keep reminding you."

Danni climbed slowly out of the bed that she'd grown to love waking up in, and headed to her room, the remnants of her negligee hanging from her. As she entered the hallway, she couldn't help herself and went to peek into Beth's room. The door clicked open softly and Danni was relieved to see that the two were still sleeping. It wasn't surprising considering the previous evenings activities.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers