Just the Six of Us Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,294 Followers

'SHUT THE FUCK UP!' he thought back to the voice.

"What if someone came up to us and asked Emma to dance?" asked Beth, then added, "You guys look close enough for people to know you are twins, and if you get all upset that she's dancing with someone else, they're gonna be really curious as to why a brother would care."

Emma was shaking her head. "I don't know that they would... brothers can be protective of their sisters."

"Yes, but don't forget that we've been intimate with him." said Beth "He's liable to show more concern than that of just a brother and people might pick up on that."

"We all look enough alike for people to know we're related," Danni said.

It was true, except for Beth's blonde hair, but she still had the same facial characteristics.

Mike groaned and lay back, rubbing his face.

His sisters were silent for a minute or two while he thought. "Talk to us Mike," Sarah said, eventually.

Sitting back up, he cleared his throat and thought for a few more seconds.

"Look, it's not like I expect us to stay like this forever," he started.

"Shit, I do." Emma said, causing the others to smile and chuckle.

After a few moments Mike said, "I mean, realistically, I know we can't just stay home and fuck all the time, although I also know I'd love that. I mean, just today it was hard to control myself at school, Emma being so intoxicatingly close. I think I need to learn some self control. I really don't mind you girls talking to other guys, or dancing or maybe even flirting. I've never been the jealous type, and I think I'll be able to control myself."

"BULLSHIT!"

Sarah and the other girls smiled and they all came in for a big, nude, group hug.

"We better get inside before our boobs get sunburned and we can't stand to dance," advised Danni, causing the other girls to giggle.

"What time?" Mike texted back.

"Asking," Matt replied. "She says whenever, let your sisters decide. Just let us know."

That was the way it usually was when they went out. Mike's sisters decided everything among their friends. Everyone had kind of just gotten used to it.

"Alright," Mike sent back.

"Matt and Missy will go whenever ya'll want," Mike called to his sisters, who were heading into the kitchen to begin fixing supper, then added, "after putting on some clothes of course."

Beth turned and plopped down on the couch, content to let someone else do the cooking for once and Mike saw a good opportunity to talk with her about something that had been bothering him.

He headed over and sat down next to her, smiling as she automatically leaned over and put her head on his shoulder, her eyes never leaving the TV. She flipped through channel after channel until she hit the Discovery channel.

Mike let her watch in silence for a few minutes before he broke in on it.

"So uh...I've wanted to ask you a question," he began.

Beth glanced up at him and smiled. "Ask away, baby."

"A few days ago you mentioned that sometimes you had a voice in your head."

Beth giggled and blushed a bit. "Yeah, I did. Sometimes she wants me to do dirty things," she finished in a whisper.

Mike pondered her answer. Was she being serious?

"So does it like... talk to you and stuff?" he asked.

Beth paused and looked towards the ceiling, lost in thought.

"Well, I don't know," she answered, then added, "I mean, I hear it telling me to do things, but I don't necessarily think it's...like anything...else. I mean, it's not like it's an entity in my head."

Mike foiled his brow, confused. "But you said that it tells you to do dirty stuff."

Beth nodded. "Yes, but it's not real, it's just in my head. Like when you and I were flirting with each other when you were changing the oil in my car, it kept telling me to turn and kiss you. I think everyone has that voice, though."

Mike thought for a minute.

"Why do you ask?" she inquired and Mike ran a hand through his hair.

"That's really hard to explain," he answered.

"No it isn't. You've got a voice in your head."

"I was just curious." said Mike, "I was just thinking about that day with you and Sarah."

She seemed to let it go at that and he went back to watching TV.

That evening, after having dressed for the evening, the doorbell rang and Mike stood to go answer it. Matt and Missy smiled at him as the door swung open.

"Hey!" Missy said as she came in, leaning forward and hugging Mike. "Don't you look sexy," she said to him, glancing down at his attire.

"Thanks, Missy, you look gorgeous," he said.

She spun around as he finished, showing him the rest of her slinky black dress. It was low-cut in the front, and her ample cleavage practically screamed 'look at me', almost bursting out of it.

"Thanks," she replied, then added, "Matt picked it out."

Matt smiled and slapped his friend on the shoulder as he ogled his sister. "Yeah, it shows off her tits, that's why I picked it."

Missy turned and slapped him on the arm. "Knock it off," she scolded.

Danni came down stairs and Mike stood like the others, stunned. She was as hot as he'd ever seen her. She was wearing another slinky black dress, very form fitting, hugging her body in all the right places. She smiled as she hit the bottom step.

"Hi ya'll," she said, and stood waiting for Mike and Matt to say something. They both just stared as Missy pushed past them and embraced Danni.

"Girl, you look so good," Missy said. "I think they've gone stupid from how hot you look," pointing a thumb over her shoulder at the two guys staring at them.

"Goddamn, can you blame us?" asked Matt, then added, "Those dresses are designed for one purpose, gettin' a man's attention." He came forward and stuck his crotch out emphasizing a serious hard-on clearly visible pushing against his pants. "I'd say you could call that mission accomplished!"

"Oh god Matt, put the 'Beast' away," Missy said, turning her head as everyone started to laugh.

The other sisters all came down the staircase a few minutes later, all wearing different slinky dresses, all of them looking incredibly hot.

"So how we doin' this?" Matt asked finally, as the girls kept chattering away.

"We'll ride in my car. You boys can go in Mike's truck," Missy said finally, as they all headed towards the door.

Pulling the door behind him, Mike clicked it closed and locked it and headed towards

his truck as Matt climbed in the other side.

As his truck roared to life, Matt clicked on the radio and Mike pulled out of the driveway falling in behind the girls in Missy's car.

"Say man," Mike said, "do me a favor and watch out for my sisters for me tonight, especially Danni. It's the first time out since... the frat party."

"You got it, brother," Matt said. "I'm sorry that happened man. I wish I had been there to help you, we woulda torn that motherfuckin' place up, though I heard you tore it up pretty damn good by yourself."

Mike chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess I was doing alright at first. I got a few good licks in before some asshole hit me in the back of the head with a bottle, then the frat-ass brotherhood swarmed me. There was just too many of them. Then, from then on, that fucking red-headed sum-bitch just won't let shit go."

"Hell man, his 'Get My Ass Beat-o-Meter' is just running low," remarked Matt, "AND, he ain't had a chance to dance with the Mattster yet either."

Mike chuckled at his friend, but was confident that he'd look out for the girls if he was gone or occupied.

******

They pulled up to the club, the bass already thumping from inside somewhere. Mike had been hoping for a nice country bar, but the girls were dressed for club dancing and this was their favorite spot.

Mike smiled as they all piled out and began to head inside, thoroughly enjoying the sight of the five sexy women sauntering in ahead of them.

Sarah was talking to the door man and he nodded, waving the five girls past the entrance and gestured to Mike and Matt, pointing them towards the counter with a pretty girl standing behind it.

"I need I.D.'s and five dollars each for the cover," she said robotically.

Pulling two twenty dollar bills from her purse she handed it to the girl.

"Here's for everyone," she said and held up her driver's license. The girl grabbed a bracelet and wrapped it around Sarah's wrist, moving down the line she stamped the hands of all those under 21.

"I'm gonna go find us a table," Matt said, as the girls headed out to shimmy on the dance floor.

Mike nodded and turned to follow him. They wound their way through the crowd, Matt eventually finding a table recently vacated. It was near enough to the dance floor that Matt and Mike could both watch the girls. They had gathered in a little circle in the middle of the floor, already the center of attention. A few guys were milling around them, trying quite unsuccessfully to penetrate the circle.

Mike chuckled as the girls completely ignored the guys dancing around them, trying desperately to be noticed. But the circle of self protection the girls had formed was impenetrable, and no guy would get in unless the girls let them.

A pretty waitress wearing a very small pair of shorts and a bikini top came by and asked if the guys would like a drink, water or a coke or something.

"Goddamn, how about your number?" asked Matt, never one to be shy. The girl smiled and winked at him. At which Matt replied, "Yeah, give me a double bourbon."

The girl rolled her eyes at him. "So, a coke for him, what about you, sugar?"

Mike nodded and smiled, "Coke is fine."

The girl leaned in close and whispered something so the two guys could hear. "Don't strain your eyes when I walk away now," and turned winking at Mike as she walked away, deliberately adding some sway to her hips.

"Goddamn I like this fuckin' place," Matt said, causing Mike to burst out laughing.

"You like any place with beer and women," he yelled over the thump thump of the club music.

"Ain't nothing wrong with that."

Missy and Danni found the table and sat down with them, both looking like they needed a rest.

"Havin' fun?" Mike asked loudly, and Danni winked in reply.

A few minutes later, the sexy little waitress came back with the two cokes and turned to Danni and Missy. "What can I get you ladies?"

"I'll have a margarita," Danni said.

"Mmm, me too," Missy said, both girls holding up their hands to show the girl their wrist bands.

"Okay, my name's Dana, if ya'll need... anything." she said, looking at Mike and emphasizing the 'anything.'

Turning, the waitress headed through the throng of people towards the bar.

"Now wasn't that subtle," remarked Danni sarcastically, with a mildly jealous look on her face.

Missy giggled and winked at Mike.

"Fucker," Matt said. "She was mine." he scowled playfully.

Mike glanced over at his other sisters, still dancing together, two or three guys still trying to get them to dance with them.

A girl, slightly drunk, apparently recognized Matt and came over, pushed past Missy and threw herself at her brother.

"Baby!" she yelled. She began to kiss him sloppily, and rub his cock through his pants. "When are we gonna fuck?" she asked.

Matt grinned and pushed her back a bit.

"Shit, whenever you want," he said, grabbing her ass and pulling her to him.

The drunken girl ground her crotch against his leg as she kissed him unceremoniously again.

Missy rolled her eyes and shook her head at Danni, who could only cover her mouth and giggle. Shifting, she moved close to Mike and leaned over close to him. "So how are you doing?"

Mike shrugged and smiled. "I'm okay," he said quietly, then motioning to his sisters on the dance floor, he added, "They look like they're having a blast, though."

"You can go dance with them, you know. It's allowed." Danni looked at him with a playful smile and winked, scooting back to talk to Missy.

"Yeah, what the fuck are you doing here dude? This is so fucking lame. Go out there and grab some of our fuckin' house pussy, or some other fuckin' pussy and take us the fuck home, where we can... fuck."

'I was wondering where you've been,' Mike thought.

"I've been right here. After the four-pop this morning and the quickie at school, I didn't really think you needed any help. But now... dancing bro? Seriously, turn in your man-card to the first bearded guy you see."

'Yeah, yeah,' he thought dismissively.

Matt and the drunken girl were really getting into it now, and she began to try and put her hand down his pants.

Giggling, Danni nodded at Matt, drawing Missy's attention. She glanced back at him and then turned back to Danni, shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" came a bellow from nearby. "DONNA!"

Groaning inwardly, Mike turned toward the source of the deeply resonant voice, and standing with his arms crossed with an enraged look on his face was a guy that looked like he had been cut from a single upright stone slab. He was tall, well muscled and chiseled, and the look on his face spoke of the mayhem he was threatening to invoke. Matt and the drunk were still tongue locked when the behemoth leaned over and yanked her out of the chair with one hand.

"What the..." Matt said, as he quickly got to his feet. Then, laying eyes on the guy for the first time, he half choked, "Jesus Christ, you're a big fucker."

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING WITH MY WOMAN?"

Mike stood with the intention of intervening, but a meaty hand pushed him effortlessly back into his seat.

"Sit down, pretty boy. This is between me and shithead."

"Look man," Matt started.

"OUTSIDE, NOW."

"Fuck," Mike said.

"Just wait a minute." Matt said. "She's drunk, she looked like on old girlfriend of mine and its dark in here... honest, my mistake. I'd buy you a beer, but I ain't old enough yet," he said.

Missy was silently furious, partly at her brother, but mostly at the large guy threatening him. She glowered quietly at both of them, at a loss at what to do.

Mike's other three sisters came over quickly and peered at Mike who was shrugging. The guy looked like he could kick busloads of ass, as well as the bus itself. Mike had Matt's back of course, but he was seriously hoping that something would defuse the situation before it came to that.

"SON-OF-A-BITCH!" Emma yelled and hurled herself at Matt, who was just as bewildered as the rest of the people staring at the new development, which included most of the club.

"I LEAVE TO DANCE FOR FIVE MINUTES AND YOU START MAKING OUT WITH THIS...TROLLOP?" she screamed, very convincingly.

Swinging as hard as she could, she slapped him with an open hand, hard, across the cheek, causing him to lean forward and rub his rapidly reddening cheek.

"Who you callin' a trollolol..." the drunken girl slurred, still being held up by her now slightly less angry, but confused boyfriend.

Emma ventured a glance at him, and saw a surprised look on his face. Then turned her attention back to Matt, and blurted, "I'm gonna beat the fuck outta you for this," she promised, then turned and pretended to storm off.

Matt, wisely before anyone was the wiser, quickly stood and 'chased' after her, yelling, "Aw, baby, wait.." and followed Emma out of the room.

Much calmer now, the large guy turned and carried his drunk girlfriend to the door, presumably intent on taking her home, and all that entailed.

"I'm not a trollololpl!" the girl yelled one final time before she was yanked out of the door.

Inhaling deeply, Mike plopped his head into his hands. "Jesus," he said as Matt and Emma reappeared.

"Is that huge fuck gone?" Matt asked, leery.

"Yes, Dorothy, the bad man is gone," Missy answered, obviously annoyed with her brother.

"Aww, don't worry big sister," Matt assured her, "I would of knocked the fuck outta him."

"Mmhmm," she muttered, then added, "Emma baby, don't step in the bullshit."

"Besides Matt, wasn't it you that got the fuck knocked outta you?" Sarah asked.

Grinning at the group, he rubbed his still red cheek and winked at Emma. "Yeah, okay. She got me good."

Emma grinned and rubbed her hand. "That fuckin' hurt me too."

"Think we coulda taken him brother?" Matt asked.

Mike looked at him as if he thought he could breathe underwater or fly. "I think he'd have beaten he fuck out of both of us."

A hearty laugh later, the group felt back to normal and the girls stood to go dance. Not content to let the guys just watch, they began dragging them towards the dance floor. A popular song came on and the girls began rubbing up against each other again, and then against the guys.

Beth's perfect breasts were undulating and heaving in front of Mike, Danni was behind him one arm on his shoulder, the bass thumping through them. Mike was transfixed by the sight of Beth's incredible cleavage, sweaty and shiny, bouncing up and down in front of him. He tried to remain nonchalant about it but couldn't help but stare.

"Yeah, well, Beth could give a Eunuch a fucking hard on."

Silently Mike agreed.

"Jesus Mike, that's your sister," Missy said, slapping him on the shoulder. Mike tried to shrug it off but just glanced over and smiled.

"Well shit, can you blame me?" he asked and turned back, a wide grin on Beth's face as she continued to dance with him, tossing Missy a simple smile.

Matt had his arm around Emma, who was dancing up against him. She could feel his cock hardening through his pants and glanced over at Mike. A sudden twinge of guilt flashed through her as he glanced over and a moment of jealousy passed through his own eyes. It was quickly gone, however, and he smiled, winking and then turned back to Danni's roaming hands and Beth's incredible tits.

"Goddamn," Matt said, as Sarah came up behind Missy and placed her hand on her hips and started bouncing and gyrating in rhythm.

The DJ said something unintelligible and the crowd cheered, the group following suit.

Beth giggled as Mike turned his attention back to her boobs. "Aww, baby," she said. "They're just boobs."

Mike glanced up and smiled. "Beth, yours could never be 'just boobs'. Perfect, is the first word that comes to mind. Your boobs, Emma's ass, just two of the very few perfect things we have in this world."

Matt moved over and nudged Mike out of the way, who glanced at him, annoyed for a second.

"Come on bro, you can't hog the cleavage all night," he informed Mike, which caused the entire group to laugh.

Missy reached for Mike and pulled him close as Sarah rubbed up against her butt.

The song ended and the DJ mixed it into another, slower, a much older song. 'Closer,' by Nine Inch Nails, began to thump through the club.

Missy lowered her hips, her crotch briefly touching Mike's thigh as Emma came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him.

He glanced over at Matt, who had his hands all over Beth's ass, but she was giggling at something funny he said. He was doing a much better job of not looking at Beth's tits than Mike had done, though he was still not hiding his glances at all.

The minutes passed as the seven of them continued to dance, several guys coming up to dance with the girls, but pretty much being ignored.

"You two know how sexy you look to all the other girls at the club right now?" Missy yelled. "You've got five hot girls draped all over you, and all these other guys aren't making any headway with us."

Mike looked at her curiously. "So why does that make us sexy to them?"

Missy giggled and leaned in close. "Female psychology stud; they see us all over you and not the other guys, they think there must be something, besides the obvious," she said, her hand straying to brush against the bulge in his pants. "There must be something about you two that has attracted such a hot group of bitches."

Mike chuckled as she leaned her head forward, laying it on his shoulder as they continued to dance.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,294 Followers