Just the Six of Us Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,305 Followers

Smiles crept to three faces then, as the sisters did indeed remember the hell they'd put him through.

"I think we need to be much gentler with the torment this time though. No more molesting me in front of him, because that would probably freak him the fuck out," Beth said, looking at Emma, who giggled and stuck her tongue out playfully. "I have to admit that it was fun, though," Beth said, smiling.

"We definitely need to be much gentler with it, though," Emma agreed.

"So, what about Danni?" Sarah asked.

The other two turned and looked at Danni, who was wiping her eyes.

There was silence as they thought.

"She could sleep in one of our beds," Beth ventured.

Danni shook her head. "I'll be okay. If I'm not in Mike's, I'll just sleep in mine."

"Well, he's gonna have questions. He already knows that your relationship is different than when he last remembers. If what he is saying is clear, then he's got a gap in his memory, and he knows that something happened to cause you two to be closer," Emma said.

"Maybe we can reveal a little of what happened, you know? Like, tell him what happened with Danni and that she took to sleeping in the same bed. He'd easily accept that without it freaking him out. Then he'd know who the guy was that shot out his tire, and that might quiet any questions that he has," Sarah said.

"It's plausible enough, since that's pretty much what happened. It solves our problem of his memory gap," Beth said.

"What do you think, Danni?" Emma asked; her hand on her big sister's shoulder.

Danni thought for a minute and looked up with tear rimmed eyes, smiling, and her voice breaking as she spoke. "I'd really love to be able to sleep next to him," she said.

******

Mike snoozed for several hours, waking up later that evening. Looking groggily around the room he saw that most of his sisters had gone home. Beth was still there, and glanced up at him from the book she was reading.

"Hey there, sleepyhead, you need something?" she asked softly.

Mike shook his head gently and laid it back on the pillow. He looked around for a few minutes, a confused look on his face.

"How long have I been here?" he asked.

Beth put her magazine down and leaned forwards in her chair. "You were in ICU for two days before you regained consciousness. A day later, the doctor moved you out of ICU and into a regular hospital room. You were asleep for a couple more days before you woke up again."

Mike had closed his eyes again. The room was quiet. Even though a week of unconsciousness and a lost year had come as a shock, Beth's voice, so gentle, so lyrical, was comforting. A smile gradually came over Mike's face.

"What is it?" she asked.

He glanced at her. "Your voice makes me feel better," he said.

Beth smiled and cocked her head. "Thanks baby. I'm glad you're comfortable," her voice was soft like silk, adding to the relaxing atmosphere of the dark, quiet room that was lit only by Beth's reading light.

"Wanna turn on the TV?" she asked.

Mike shook his head. "Nah, just talk to me; it's nice to listen to you."

Beth smiled again as she began to talk about how she and Mike used to play chess as kids, and how close they'd been. They used to spend hours playing together, or just sitting quietly and reading, or watching TV. A few hours later, the doctor came back in and did a few neurological tests on Mike. A short time later, he came in and let them know that Mike would probably be released, based on how well he did on the tests and that the memory loss would hopefully correct itself as much as possible.

Sure enough, Mike was discharged the next morning. A pretty nurse wheeled him out in a chair as Emma drove her car around. Sarah, carrying his things, was followed by Danni, and Beth.

"Alright, ya'll take care of this handsome fella," the nurse said as Beth and Danni helped lift him up out of the chair and let him gain his balance.

Mike slowly hobbled forwards; his entire body aching as he slowly lowered himself into Emma's passenger seat. Grunting, he strained to get comfortable as Beth reached over him to buckle his seat belt around him. He couldn't help but notice her cleavage again as she did so, and her left breast brushed gently up against him as the seatbelt clicked home.

Mike had a flash then, an image in his mind, Beth's nipple rolling around on his tongue. He shook his head to clear away the image, pain shooting through his body as he grunted.

"Take it easy, sweetie," Sarah said with a hand on his shoulder. "We'll see you at home," she said, and turned to head to Beth's car.

Emma pulled slowly out, taking care to drive as gently as possible so as not to hurt her twin.

"So, you don't remember anything from this past year? Class, summer, anything?" she asked.

Mike shook his head slowly. "Not a thing. I've been trying to recall things but, so far, zilch."

Emma reached for a water bottle in her console and began to take a swig.

"Anything good happen this past summer?" Mike asked.

Emma spit out half of her water and was choking on the rest. Finally, her coughing coming to an end she nodded and smiled over at her brother.

"You okay?" he asked, grinning.

She glanced at him sceptically. "You sure you don't remember a thing?"

Mike raised a hand in defense. "I don't remember shit, twin's honor."

"We'll fill you in at supper, I'm sure," she said.

Mike wondered why she didn't just tell him what had happened but he didn't push it. He turned back and stared out the window, still confused. Why the hell can't I remember? he kept asking himself.

As they pulled up to the house, he noticed how strange it looked without his big blue truck out front.

Emma saw his wistful look and knew what he was thinking. "Don't worry bro; I'm sure we'll get you another one."

Mike smiled at her as Danni and Beth came over help him out of the car, Sarah heading for the house to open it up. As they entered the house, Mike looked around.

"Remember anything?" Danni asked with a hopeful look on her face.

Shaking his head, Mike looked down and shrugged. "Well, I mean I remember living here, but I just don't recall anything for the past summer."

"Come on, gang. I'll make supper," Sarah said, and headed towards the kitchen.

"I'll get Mike settled," Emma said, helping her brother towards the living room.

Easing him onto the sofa, she pulled the foot rest up for him and handed him the TV control. "You want a drink?" she asked.

Nodding, Mike smiled at her. "Thanks Em," he called.

She went to the refrigerator and returned with a can of Dr. Pepper, popping it open and handing it to him. He muttered his thanks to her again and flipped the channel.

"Mike," she said, still standing next to him.

"Yeah?" he asked, glancing up.

She leaned down and gently wrapped her arms around his sore body. "I love you," she said in a tone that was more sweet and caring than Mike expected. Leaning over, she started to kiss him on the lips, but caught herself and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too Em," he said, returning her squeeze as best he could.

As she turned to go to the kitchen Emma discovered that Danni had disappeared upstairs. Concerned, Emma headed upstairs to find her.

*****

In the kitchen, Beth and Sarah were hard at work making supper. Turning, Sarah glanced at her sister.

"So how do we start off slowly," she asked.

Turning, Beth glanced at her, cluing in to what she was referring to after a few seconds. "Well, what turned him on when we weren't all with him?" she asked quietly.

Sarah smiled and thought for a few minutes, stirring a cornbread mixture in a bowl. "My apron, your breasts, Emma's ass, and Danni in a sports bra," she said after a few seconds.

Giggling, Beth turned. "I'm sure it was you inside the apron that turned him on, Sarah," she said, smiling and turning back to the counter to finish preparing the chicken fried steak. "That's what we start with then. Maybe just stop wearing bras around the house, start slowly, so to speak," Beth said.

Sarah giggled as she remembered the tormented looks on her little brother's face so many months ago. She headed over to a peg and grabbed her apron and headed into the washroom. Once there, she worked her bra off and wrapped the apron around her waist.

She didn't see why, but Mike had said he'd loved to see her in her apron. Maybe it would work. She headed back into the kitchen and saw Beth smile and shake her head, but then quickly headed into the washroom herself. A few seconds later, she reemerged without her bra, her low cut t-shirt pulled lower than it had been and her cleavage abundantly visible.

"Good lord, sweetie, you're gonna make him cum right at the table!" Sarah whispered.

Giggling, Beth shrugged.

******

Upstairs, Danni was sitting on Mike's bed, tears in her eyes again. Emma pushed the door open quietly and moved to sit beside her, Danni put her head on her little sister's shoulder.

They sat quietly for a few minutes before Danni finally spoke.

"You know, it's not that he doesn't remember us being together. He's forgotten everything. He's forgotten how I loved to be held, or that I like it when he cradles me when he sleeps, or twirls my hair with his fingers."

"I know Danni," Emma said. She quietly played with Danni's hair for a while, still cradling her head. "You know, I was jealous of all the time you got to have with Mike. I mean, I know you were traumatised, and scared and needed him but I still got jealous. I'm sure he's been with you more than any of us."

Danni smiled weakly and wiped a tear away. "I'm sorry," she said. "If we..." she started. "WHEN, we get him back, I promise to share him equally."

"Wanna know something funny, and kinda kinky?" Emma asked with a smile.

Danni pulled away from her then and looked at her curiously.

"I was working on making Mike more dominant, you know. Like having him order me around, tell me what to do."

Danni giggled then and shook her head. "You've got your work cut out for you, little sis. He definitely takes over in bed, but he's not domineering."

Emma smiled then. "You'd be surprised. He told me that I couldn't wear panties the entire first day of school."

Danni giggled and covered her mouth. "You're so bad," she said, in an embarrassed whisper.

Emma giggled with her and nodded. "The things he made me do at school..." she said cryptically, but offered no further explanation. "We'll get him back," she said finally, standing Danni up so she could hug her properly.

"You know, since we're twins, maybe you could have some of the same security sleeping next to me," Emma offered, smiling down at her shorter sister. Danni smiled up at her sweetly.

"I might try that," she said.

Emma leaned down then and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek, followed by the other cheek and then lifted her chin and gave her a kiss on the lips. Danni felt Emma's soft lips press into her own and felt a familiar tingle pass through her, akin to what she felt when Mike kissed her. The kiss lingered on for a second, and then two, and then three. Finally, Emma broke the kiss and pulled Danni close. "I love you sissy," she said, using the name she'd called her as a child.

Danni and Emma had been extremely close as kids, the elder taking the younger under her wing. They'd grown apart after their parents had died, and truthfully it was something that they'd both missed. The hug lasted for a while.

"Thanks for making me feel better," Danni said, moving past Emma and heading for the door, but turned as she neared it. "Emmy," she added, using her own childhood name for Emma.

They walked out of the room together, smiling.

******

As she came downstairs, Emma giggled and shook her head as she saw Beth pulling the neckline of her shirt down, exposing the maximum amount of cleavage possible as Sarah helped Mike in from the living room.

"You're so bad, Bethy," Emma said.

Beth looked up and winked at her and went back to laying stuff out on the table as Mike came in, slowly.

"This is gonna take some getting used to," Mike said, finally settling into his chair.

His sisters began to fuss over him then, getting him another drink, giving his food, Danni even cutting it up for him as he watched with a bemused smile on his face.

As they finally settled down, Mike dove into his food, as if he hadn't eaten in weeks.

"Jeez, Michael," Sarah said, "Slow down!"

Mike winked at her and nearly choked as he glanced over at Beth, intending to thank her. She was spooning some gravy onto her piece of chicken fried steak and bending over to reach it from across the table, her cleavage spilling out. Mike could literally see all the way to her belly button. He forced his eyes away and stared down at his plate.

The sisters all exchanged a quick smile.

They were mostly silent through supper, but Mike finally couldn't take it. "So, let's get this over with and why don't ya'll tell me what changed. Danni and I never got along this well."

"You're still my brother," she said, a hurt look on her face.

'Damnit,' he thought. "I didn't mean anything by it Danni. It's just that I don't remember you ever being so nice to me."

Danni nodded and accepted that. "Things have changed."

"A few months ago..." Emma started, but stopped when Danni held out her hand.

"I'll tell him," she said. "It's okay," she said, smiling at her sisters as they shot her concerned looks.

She cleared her throat and took a drink of her water.

"A few months ago, you and I had a fight and I was upset at you. You'd taken more of a protector role in the family. You and Sarah had worked out rules for all of us for when we go out. If we weren't with someone ya'll knew, we had to have one of our sister's with us, or someone ya'll trusted and we also had to keep in contact with our cell phones. I was pissed off at you and did some stupid things."

Mike nodded as if trying to remember, but nothing was coming to mind.

"I went to a frat party with Emma," Danni said, glancing over at the youngest sister who remained silent. "I got hit on a few times, and made out with this one guy when his friend, a red-headed guy that was very... stubborn, gave me a drink. I know I should have refused it, but I was pissed off at you. I was deliberately hiding from Emma, or I know she would have stopped me. There was something in the drink and I began to feel very strange. From what other's have told me, I was still conscious and walking around when the guy I made out with, the redhead, and someone else, helped me to a back room," Danni said, her voice beginning to shake.

"Danni..." Emma said.

Danni glanced over and forced a smile, but a tear found its way to her cheek. Emma's face already had a tear running down it, the memory no less painful for her.

"They took me into the room. What happened in there is anyone's guess."

Mike was silent, but he was livid. His face was a mask of anger, his jaw clenching and unclenching, his fists both balled up. He looked as if he was going to beat the shit out of something.

"Just listen, Mike," Sarah said. "It's okay." She felt for him, having to relive it again.

"Emma called you, distraught, and you and Sarah drove up to the party," Danni continued. They said that you were clearly on a mission and moved methodically through the party. The last room you checked was locked. You knocked down one guy when you busted through the door and decked the red-headed guy. You said later that he had his pants around his ankles and that my skirt was up, but my panties were still on." Her face was streaked with tears at this point.

"I'm glad I got there in time," Mike said, calming visibly. "Please tell me I beat the redhead to death," he said, but knew the answer.

"You knocked him out, but he came around quickly. You carried me down the stairs and nearly to the door and handed me off to Sarah and Emma when he jumped you again, with several of his friends this time. Emma said you knocked out several guys before they finally got you down and kicked you."

Mike was nodding, digesting all the news, for the second time.

"After that, you woke up the next day, in Sarah's bed. We took turns nursing you back to health, but I just couldn't face being alone. After they told me what had happened, I didn't want to leave your side. I remember it like it was yesterday. One day I hated you for trying to control what I was doing, and the next I couldn't imagine loving you more. It was like someone had flipped a switch from one moment to the next."

Mike was quiet for a long time, and his sisters gave him time to digest everything that he heard. Finally he looked up and into Danni's eyes. "Are you okay now?"

She smiled and nodded. "That's part of what else we have to tell you. That first night, I couldn't sleep. I kept having bad dreams about what could have happened. I was headed downstairs to get something to eat, and you were standing there. You looked so concerned for me and I kept thinking about how much you could have lost, just protecting me. It was like all the fights we'd had and how awful I had been to you didn't matter, that you'd have fought to the death just to save someone who'd been a complete and utter bitch to you. I knew I loved you so much then, and that I would never be mean to you again. Then, you gave me this look of compassion, so deep and pure, that I couldn't take it and started crying again. You opened your arms to me and I fell into you, your arms wrapping around me like armor. We stayed like that for a while and you offered to let me sleep next to you. Even injured, severely as you were, you were still only concerned about me." She smiled weakly and brushed a tear away. "No one has ever been that kind to me, that caring."

"I laid there in your protective arms and we slept. It was as if all my worries went away, and I didn't have to be afraid. You were my savior, physically at the party, and then again that night. We've shared your bed, sleeping next to each other, since then and throughout the summer."

Mike nodded again. "So what happened to the guys at the frat party?"

"Well," Emma said, letting Danni sit back and watch for a minute. "You and I were on a double date with... some friends. We saw the red-headed guy again and there was a small scuffle. We went out again a few nights ago, to the dance club, and we saw him again. He pinned me up against the wall and..." she stopped and closed her eyes as shiver ran up her body. "He felt me up and..."

"Emma! Why didn't you say something?" Sarah asked, shocked.

Emma shrugged. "It wasn't anything to worry about, and I got in a good punch on the son of a bitch. Besides, we kind of had more important things to worry about."

Sarah calmed, as did the other sisters, "You still should have said something sweetie."

"Anyways," Emma continued, "You beat his ass again on the double date, and we saw him at the club. He felt me up and you and Matt and his group of friends were kicked out of the club. He started talking shit to Danni and me, threatening you. I punched him pretty damn hard and his friends forced him to leave. We all thought they had left, at least. Apparently he and one of his friends had stayed that night and followed your truck as you left. He took a shotgun and shot out your tire, causing us to flip."

"What about him?" Mike asked.

"The police were tipped off after the accident by the other guy in the car. They said that he said the guy was nuts, saying he was going to murder all of us. He's in police custody right now," she said.

Mike sighed, digesting it all.

"Look, it's gonna take a while for you to come to grips with all that's happened," Emma said, "but hopefully spending some time at home will bring back some of your memory, if not all of it."

"What about class?" Mike asked, glancing over at Sarah.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,305 Followers