Just the Six of Us Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers

"Well, you can certainly go back this semester if you like, but no one will fault you if you don't. I'm sure the university will understand, and it's still early enough to withdraw and get the money back. I'll need to know soon, though."

Mike scratched his head, the movement causing his ribs to ache. "I can't very well just sit here and do nothing," he said. "I'll go back as soon as possible." He turned after a few seconds and looked at Emma. "You were the only one that got a punch in a few nights ago?"

Emma grinned and nodded at him. "It felt really, really good," she said.

Mike laughed and tried to scoot his chair back from the table, causing him to wince. All four sisters immediately began to fuss over him again and a few minutes later he was sitting comfortably on his bed, the four of them still fussing over him.

"I'm good, really," he said for the fifth time.

"Okay," Sarah said. "I'm gonna go downstairs and clean up. Call if you need anything," she said, leaning over the bed. Mike smiled, but coughed in surprise as she did so, her large breasts swaying enticingly in front of him underneath her apron. Mike tried to tear his eyes away but couldn't, his eyes focused on a nipple as she kissed the top of his head.

'That's your sister,' he told himself.

Pulling free, she winked down at him and turned, headed downstairs as Beth came forwards.

'Oh god,' he thought. 'I'm going to lose my fuckin' mind.'

Beth's larger breasts swayed enticing in front of him, much like Sarah's, only Beth's shirt was slightly tighter and he couldn't see her nipples, though they were clearly visible pressing against the light blue fabric.

'THAT'S YOUR SISTER!' he yelled at himself.

Emma came forward then and gave him a hug. "Glad you're okay," she said, kissing him on the head and moving away, Danni moved in and kissed him before she too turned to follow her sisters.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

Danni turned and looked at him, hopefully, questioningly.

"I thought you said you've been sleeping next to me?"

Smiling, Danni came forward and knelt beside him. "Are you sure?"

Mike nodded. "Apparently we're much closer now than I remember, and while I'm not positive, I'm pretty sure the new Danni will be easier to sleep with than the old Danni would have been."

"Yeah, I would probably have tried to hurt you in your sleep," she said, a smile on her face. What she actually thought was, 'You've no idea how much more fun we are together now.'

Mike winked at her and offered a spot on his bed. "Besides, who am I gonna send to get me shit," he said with a grin.

She smacked him on the head then, drawing a groan and a scowl, followed by a giggle. "I can always see if old Danni is in here somewhere," she said playfully, pointing to her temple.

Mike smiled and reached for her hand.

"I've got to go get ready for bed, but I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Okay," he said, and flipped open a magazine that Sarah had put on the nightstand next to him.

Danni quietly slipped out only to reappear a few minutes later. Mike tried to pretend that he was extremely interested in whatever the hell was on the page in front of him, but kept staring at her over the top of his magazine as she combed her brown hair out in the mirror. She was wearing a pair of small pink panties and one of his shirts, an old one that had holes of all kinds in it.

'Fuck's sake. I'm gonna have to whack off ASAP,' he thought, and not for the first time that night.

She bent over and peered at her face in the mirror closely, knowingly exposing more of her panties to him. Mike began to get aroused as he watched her ass flex and unflex as she moved, looking at herself in the mirror. Finally, she turned and he brought the magazine quickly back up.

Danni smled to herself and came over to the bed. She gently climbed into bed next to him; careful not to move the bed too much as she did so.

"So how do we do... this?" he asked.

Danni grinned and suppressed a giggle. "Usually we just spoon up against each other. Don't worry about it, though. I'll be okay as long as we're in the same room."

Mike nodded and tried to refocus on the magazine. It was no use however, and soon he tossed it down and leaned over to click off the light.

"Mike?" Danni asked.

"I'm here," he said quickly. There were a few long seconds of silence afterwards, broken only by the muffled sounds of Sarah cleaning the dishes.

"I..." she started. "I love you."

"I love you too," he said, and was surprised at how easily it came to his lips, how comfortable it felt.

Soon afterward he heard Danni's breathing deepen, and she started twitching gently, like she did when she fell asleep on the couch.

******

Emma had turned in early, thoroughly exhausted. Sarah had every intention of doing so, but wanted to get the dishes done before she did so. Beth came in from a shower, her clothes sticking to her, her wet hair cascading down around her shoulders.

"Good lord, sweetie, I can see why Mike kept attacking you in the bathroom," Sarah said, her eyes lingering on Beth for a few seconds.

Beth smiled and moved beside her sister, who had returned to loading the dishwasher.

"You remember that day in the laundry room, you me and Mike?" Beth asked, out of the blue.

Sarah grinned. "How could I forget?" she asked, a wistful smile on her face. "You were so... horny," she said, a smile on her face.

Beth giggled. "Yep." She fussed with her towel for a few seconds, fidgeting. "I don't know why I get that way."

Sarah turned, brushing a hair out of her younger sister's face. "We all get that way sometimes, Bethy."

Beth glanced over at the dishes. "You want some help?"

Sarah shook her head. "Nah, I can handle it. I wouldn't mind some company though, if you wanna talk," she said.

Beth took a towel in hand and began wiping the table.

"So, have you been with many girls?" Beth asked, again seemingly out of the blue.

Sarah shook her head as she glanced back at her little sister.

"You and these questions," she said, avoiding the issue.

"Come on Sarah, tell me," she pleaded, almost childlike.

Seeing that Beth wouldn't let the issue drop, Sarah shook her head. "No sweetie, just Sally. I used to let her boyfriend and her share me."

"What was that like?" Beth asked, but suddenly realized what a silly question that was.

"You and I did the same thing with Mike, goofy," Sarah said, sliding a plate into the dishwasher.

Beth giggled, "Oh yeah."

"It was different with Sally and Rick. Rick was way more interested in fucking me than he was in fucking Sally. Sally seemed way more into me that she was into Rick. We did it for a few months, a couple times a month until Sally dumped him. She hasn't been with anyone else since then, so I never got the opportunity until you and Mike jumped me." She began loading silverware into the washer.

"So was I... good?" Beth asked.

Sarah turned and grinned at her little sister. "Of course you were, Bethy."

"So, can you tell me which parts I was good at, and what I needed work on?"

Sarah looked at her curiously. "Sweetie it was all good."

Beth nodded. "That's the 'motherly Sarah' answer. I want an honest answer. I'm not a natural at eating pussy, so I want you to tell me the truth."

Sarah burst out laughing when Beth had said "eating pussy" and laid her head on the counter as the laughter poured out.

Beth watched her with an amused smile on her face. "I'm serious," she said finally.

Turning, Sarah smiled. "I'm sorry honey, it was just so funny to hear you just say 'eating pussy' like that, and especially after the last couple of days we've had."

Beth grinned again and shrugged. "Well that's what I was doing. I mean, was I too eager? Was I doing it wrong? What about when..." she began asking.

"SWEETIE," Sarah interrupted, giggling. "I seem to remember saying 'OHMYGOD' several times that afternoon. In fact, when you were..." she turned before she continued and leaned very close to Beth, "eating my pussy... while Mike fucked me, I don't think I've ever come that hard."

Beth grinned and stuck her tongue out playfully, biting it gently as she giggled at Sarah.

Sarah smiled and winked at her, turning back towards the dishes in the sink.

"I'm gonna head to bed," Beth said, turning and hugging Sarah, who turned herself and embraced her younger sister properly. Beth brought her lips down and touched them to Sarah's, soft and warm, and felt her grin.

Pulling back, Beth turned and headed upstairs, calling back down a soft goodnight.

******

Headlights flashed, spinning wildly and careening towards a tree... the drunk in the other car morphed into a clown, and cackled at him... an explosion of flame and the smell of gasoline... his parents being thrown from the car, his mother smashing into the pavement and the burning vehicle coming to land on top of her, his dad flying headfirst into a tree. Flames crawled towards him, and he was unable to move, he could feel them begin to consume his legs.

Mike shot bolt upright in bed, screaming and slapping at his chest and legs in a panic, trying to extinguish the flames that weren't there.

"Mike, calm down baby, calm down," a voice was repeating. "It's just a nightmare. Please baby."

Mike looked around and saw that he wasn't on fire, that his parents battered forms were nowhere in sight. He was breathing heavily and felt a familiar arm around his waist.

He glanced over at her and closed his eyes, feeling tears forcing their way out of his eyelids.

"Goddamnit," he muttered at length.

Danni's soft hands were still trying to comfort him. "Shh, baby," she kept repeating.

Irritated at his nightmare, he freed himself from her arms and turned, setting his legs on the ground as he felt aches and pains course through his torso.

"Fuck!" he said loudly. "Tired of these nightmares," he muttered, quieter this time, though in truth, it felt like the first time in a long time that he'd had one.

Danni put a hand on his back and rubbed gently.

"I'm sorry Danni," he said. "I didn't mean to wake you."

She laid her head on his back, her arms moving around his waist. "It's okay," she said, desperately wanting to turn him around and kiss him. It was almost too much to bear. It was her all-consuming thought, to make love to him, to kiss him, to get him back to her arms. She had to steel herself though. She couldn't push him too hard or he'd never come back to her.

Mike gently patted the smaller hands at his waist and tried to stand, but his back and legs were too sore and bruised.

"Let me help, okay?" she said softly, moving from behind him to stand in front and grab him under his arms, pulling.

He sat still looking up at her and watching her strain for a few seconds.

"Well come on Hercules!" he said, feigning a serious look on his face.

She kept pulling for a second before turning a glare and a smile at him. "It'd be nice if you helped a little, fuckhead."

Mike grinned and reached for her waist, her number one ticklish spot and wiggled his fingers into her flesh, causing her to twist away laughing and shouting, "No! Quit!" before she turned and smacked him on the shoulder. He groaned and squinted in pain at her.

"Aww baby," she said leaning forward and kissing his forehead, "You deserved that."

Mike smiled and held a hand out, which she took as she helped him slowly to his feet.

"Where are we going?" she asked, as they headed for the door.

"I'd murder for a shower and I've gotta go to the bathroom," he said.

"Okay, but I'm not wiping your ass," she said with a giggle.

"Haha," he said, still being supported by her smaller form. "That's nasty."

She giggled again and moved him out of his room and towards the upstairs bathroom. The door was open as she clicked on the light and helped him into the room. He moved over to the sink and tried to pull his shirt over his head, which sent a wave of agony through him.

"Oh, honey," she said, moving to help.

"I'll get it," he said, slightly irritated at the trouble his clothes were giving him.

"Let me help you," she said, not taking no for an answer.

"I'll be okay, Danni."

"Mike, I'm your sister, I've seen you naked," she said.

Mike blushed a little bit at that, but eventually nodded as she moved forward, matter-of-factly and soon he felt her soft fingertips dancing at the edge of his shirt.

'Don't think about it, don't think about it,' he kept thinking.

Danni pulled the edges up, but changed tactics halfway and pulled a single arm out, followed by the other, before returning her soft, dancing fingertips to Mike's toned midsection, gently pulling upwards as he closed his eyes, trying desperately to focus on absolutely anything besides how good they felt. She grinned inwardly when she saw how her touch affected him.

'Part of him remembers me,' she thought with an inner smile.

Finally pulling his shirt over his head, she subconsciously ran her tongue over her lips as her eyes ran over his familiar torso.

"There you go," she said, turning and heading for the door.

"Thanks," Mike said, and began to shimmy out of his boxers when she stopped at the door and waited. "What is it?" he asked.

"Don't worry, I won't look. I just want to make sure you don't need me to help you with anything else."

Mike was already getting embarrassed as grumbled underneath his breath and turned for the shower, turning on the water quickly. As the warm water began to steam up the room, he shimmied out of his underwear, aches coursing up his torso.

Hearing the shower door click, she turned and moved to pick up the boxers and put them on the counter.

"I'll go get you some more clothes," she said.

"Thanks," he called, groaning as he reached for the soap.

A few minutes later he exited the shower, Danni handing a towel to cover up his manhood while her eyes were closed. "Okay," he said, so she could open her eyes.

She reached for another towel and began to methodically run it over his water-speckled form.

"I really appreciate the help," he said, as she ran the towel along his back.

"You clearly need it," she said, her eyes lingering on this bruised form a bit too long.

After a few minutes, she'd sufficiently dried him off and reached for his boxers that she'd retrieved from his room.

"There's no easy way to do this," she said, bending down and popping open the boxers.

Mike couldn't help but look at her bent over like she was, her head at crotch level, her hands waiting for him to lift his feet.

'No, no, no, no, no, no,' he kept thinking. 'That's your sister!'

He stepped forwards and she brought them upwards, underneath the towel and then up to the bulge in the towel.

She desperately wanted to 'accidently' brush against his crotch, but she steeled her resolved and pulled her hands away, turning and reaching for his shorts as he reached down and finished pulling his boxers on.

A few minutes later, he'd finally got dressed and they headed downstairs together, Danni helping him down the stairs as he groaned with every step.

******

"Mom and Dad's anniversary is tomorrow," Sarah said softly, helping herself to some eggs.

Mike set his fork down and lowered his head for a second, and then nodded.

"What time you wanna go?" Beth asked.

Sarah shrugged and glanced over at Mike. "You feel up to going to school? We can do it afterwards."

Mike nodded and glanced over at his other sisters, all quiet, reserved looks on their faces.

"Whenever ya'll want," he said, looking back at his eggs. "I'll head back to class today; only have the one since it's Tuesday." He glanced up then and at his sisters. "It is Tuesday right?"

Danni nodded and smiled. She was so pretty, he thought. He could definitely get used to her not yelling at him.

"I was hoping I could bum a ride from one of ya'll," he said.

The sisters giggled at that and the mood lightened. Breakfast continued in peace, as did the class, which Mike was actually attending for the first time. Mike spoke to the professor after class, who had been informed by the University what had happened, and who was very sympathetic.

After class, Mike was waited outside for Emma to show up, taking in the air of the still hot Texas September weather. After a few minutes Emma came walking up behind him and they walked slowly to his car.

"Remember anything yet, lumpy?"

Mike rolled his eyes and flipped his twin the finger, obvious to the fact that she was good naturedly teasing him about his bruises and lumps from the crash.

"I figured we could go look at vehicles together when you feel like it," Emma said.

Mike nodded. "Sounds good."

"How was Spanish class?" she asked.

"Muy bueno," he said.

"Hungry?"

He had a sudden image pop into his head then, Emma bending over and taking his cock out of his pants, pulling it into her mouth.

"Nah," he replied, shaking his head and dismissing the thought. 'What the fuck is wrong with me?'

"You have any idea what kind of vehicle you wanna get?"

"Another truck, probably," he answered, distractedly

The idle chatter continued until they reached home. Mike slowly hobbled towards the house and was followed closely by Emma. They came inside just as Danni and Beth pulled up outside and began carrying groceries in. Used to helping, Mike turned and began to hobble towards the door.

"Get back in here," Sarah said behind him. "We can handle it this time." She pointed him towards the living room and headed outside to grab some groceries.

Chuckling, Mike headed to the living room. He stopped as another image flashed in his head. He pictured laying on the couch next to Emma as she lay to the side on Danni. They were fooling around under a blanket. It lasted only a second, and Mike shook his head, dismissing it as a random thought.

He hobbled over to the couch and sat back, clicking on the television and turning on ESPN.

Emma came inside and he quickly realized that he'd missed a few games. "Emma, did you DVR any football games?"

She set her bag of groceries on the table and headed in. "Yeah, I got a few recorded, Aggies, Texas, and a few others."

"Sweet," Mike said under his breath and flipped through the DVR list to find the games.

Mike turned in early after supper, skipping a shower and hobbling up to his room. It was going to be a long day tomorrow. Their parents' anniversary was never an easy one, the girls usually having a rougher time of it than he did.

Sleep found him quickly, and he was vaguely aware of Danni's soft form sliding close up to him. He inhaled deeply, drawing in the scent and snoring softly.

Danni reached behind her and pulled his arm towards her, causing him to turn on to his side and wrap her up in his embrace. She forced herself not to go any further, but God how she wanted to make love to him. She longed to turn over and pull him into her, to fall into him again and feel him explode inside her. A single tear worked its way down her face and soaked into the pillow as she closed her eyes to sleep.

Mike woke with a start, slapping his legs and screaming.

Danni leapt up and tried to comfort him. "Shh baby, shh." It seemed their daily routine had started again. Eventually, Mike did calm down, but he headed off on his own to shower. Sighing, Danni turned over as she reached for his pillow, inhaling deeply as the tears began again. 'There's gonna be a lot of that today,' she thought.

******

School was boring for Mike, though in truth he wasn't paying attention. He wasn't looking forwards to visiting his parents' grave and the spot that they had died, but a part of him was, as it always was. It was a strange combination of dread and anticipation.

Emma and Mike drove home after school and were met by Matt and Missy, both dressed nicely as they arrived home. Sally and Megan were both there, Danni and Sarah's friends that always came. Sarah, Danni, and Beth were all nicely dressed, looking like they were going to church instead of a memorial. Emma and Mike both headed upstairs quickly to get dressed, Mike coming down last, slowly of course.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers