Just the Six of Us Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,313 Followers

"Hey," Mike said, raising her face up with a finger. "You've got nothing to be ashamed of."

She nodded and slowly uncovered her face, nervously picking at a fingernail. "Well, I began to get worried about when it would all slow down, but he just kept getting crazier and crazier. He convinced me to try... letting him put it... somewhere it normally doesn't go," she said. "I began to get a reputation as a girl who'd do anything. I don't know why I kept agreeing to do these awful things. I stopped going to church, and all I wanted to do was have sex all the time. I stopped going to class and all we did was fool around."

It was a painful tale for Mike to hear. He'd known Emily as a pure, innocent girl. To hear that she'd been turned into something so slutty was awful. He felt so sorry for her.

"Eventually we went to a party and I got drunk, my first time. I woke up and there were so many guys around me. Shawn was off with some other girl, and his friends were just using me. I had a guy in every hole imaginable" A tear trickled down her cheek. "The worst thing is that I didn't mind. I woke up the next day, naked, bruised, and sore. I hadn't gone to class or church in at least a month. Someone had taken my clothes and Shawn was nowhere to be seen. I had to do a walk of shame halfway across campus in just my skin."

Mike sighed, shaking his head and squeezing her knee.

"Back at home, unknown to me at the time, mom and dad were having problems. Mom began to cheat on dad. She kept going out with a friend of hers and meeting different men. She didn't even try to hide what she was doing. Long story short, she met some guy and ran off with him. You know what a good man my father is," she said, looking up at him. It seemed this part of the story hurt more than her California experiences. "After she left, he never said a word. He started working double, even triple shifts to try to make enough money for my college tuition. He's heartbroken. He loved her with everything he had, and she just stomped all over his heart."

"I haven't spoken to her since the day I left. She's in New Jersey, or New York somewhere, I think. I honestly don't really care though. She can rot, for all I care. Anyways, I came back home to be with him. He can't afford to send me back to California, and I failed all my classes that first semester. He never asked what happened, but I think he blames himself and mom. I don't know that I can tell him the truth."

Mike pulled her into the pool, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tightly in his arms as she desperately squeezed him back.

"I was so afraid that you'd yell at me, or tell me to get out, after all the awful things I've done."

"Come on Emily. You know me better than that."

She nodded and leaned against the side of the pool as he released her. "You aren't disgusted by all the things I've done?"

Mike shrugged. "I wouldn't have asked you to do any of that, but I won't fault you for doing it. Do you regret doing it?"

Emily thought for a few minutes. "I regret drinking too much at the party and everything after that. Everything before that was my own decision though. I hate to admit that most of it was pretty fun."

"There you go. Who am I to judge you."

"Michael, you're the only boyfriend I've ever had. I care more about you than any man in my life - except for my father of course. You are the one that I kept thinking would be so disappointed in how far I'd fallen."

"You know, I haven't been to church since you stopped making me go when you left. Maybe we can both start going again," Mike said.

"That sounds great," she said, smiling.

"Good. How about dinner tonight?"

Emily smiled. "Sure. I was hoping we could go out."

Mike smiled back and turned, glancing back at his sisters. Four heads dropped back down and resumed looking at nothing.

Beth stood suddenly and winked at Emma who glanced over as she stood. Beth stopped and made a show of ensuring her bathing suit covered all of the naughty spots that it needed to, knowing full well that both Mike and Emily were watching.

"Good lord, Bethy," Emily called. "There isn't much to that thing. What does your boyfriend think of that thing?"

Beth giggled, causing her breasts to jiggle. A sudden breeze began to blow then, chilling the backyard. Beth's nipples hardened slightly then, and began to press gently against the thin fabric.

Mike was in turmoil. He kept wrenching his eyes from Beth, but Emily was positioned next to him, so that when he glanced over at her, his eyes were driven directly to her cleavage. Her breasts were small, apple sized, but extremely perky. They were hard to ignore, to say the least. He desperately wanted to play with them again.

"I'm not seeing anyone at the moment," Beth said and dove into the pool.

Unseen by those on the surface, Beth deliberately pulled her top to the side before turning underneath the water to face Mike and Emily as she surfaced. She came up and wiped the water from her face, back over her head and squeezed her hair out, water running in rivulets down her body and across her breasts, her chilled nipples cutting through the air like small erasers atop her pale breasts.

Mike stared dumbfounded for exactly three seconds before shaking his head and turning. "Jesus Beth," he said, unable to stop himself.

Beth feigned and innocent look and then looked down. "Ooooh," she said, and fixed her top quickly. "Sorry."

Emma, Sarah, and Danni laughed quietly to themselves.

As the afternoon wore on, the siblings and Emily swam, and laughed and had a fun time. Conversation drifted from serious topics like the recent anniversary of their parents death, to lighter topics like Mike playing football in high school.

Emily excused herself later that afternoon to head home to change for her evening with Mike.

* * * * *

As she entered her house, she dropped her bag and peered into her dad's study. He was concentrating on something at his computer, but lifted his head when she appeared in his doorway.

"Hey sugar," he said. He looked like he'd aged so much. He was only 38, but the stress lines around his face made him look like a beaten man. "How were Mike and that house full of women that he has to put up with?"

Emily smiled, glad he still had some humour left. "He's good, about the same. His sisters have really come out of their shells though, especially Beth. Mike's the same nice guy he always has been."

"You know, I always liked Mike. Its always a nightmare for a father to worry about what sort of intentions a young man has towards his baby girl. I never worried about him, though. I was amazed that he turned out to be such a good guy after what happened to his parents. Did you two talk about getting back together?"

Emily nodded. "We're gonna go out tonight, dinner. I'd like to start seeing him again, I think. I'm just gonna take it slow though."

Her father pushed his chair back from his desk and looked down at his hands, absentmindedly. "You know sweetie, I never asked about California. I know something must have happened to you out there. I figured if you wanted or needed to tell me what happened, that you would."

Emily nodded. "Thanks, daddy." She moved around the desk and pulled him to her chest, kissing the top of his head and holding him against her chest. She felt so sad for him, she just wanted to hold and comfort him.

He finally let her go and pulled himself back to his computer, a complicated form sitting amid a pile of other papers. "Well, let me know if you need to talk, pumpkin."

She nodded and headed off to her room for a shower and a nap.

******

Later that evening, when Mike had left for his date with Emily, there was a definite sadness hanging about the house. Danni headed back outside and sat in a chair, the evening sun just beginning to sink below the Texas horizon, casting streaks of red, orange and purple across the clouds.

She reached down and pulled the locket from her neck. It was the gift that Mike had given her on their trip to the Cayman Islands. It was an important memory for her: the first night they'd made love. She closed her eyes and tears slowly began to flow. Popping the small heart shaped locket open, she smiled when she saw that he'd changed part of the picture. On one side of the locket was the picture that he'd taken of her in the Caymans, sunset behind her, wind in her hair. He'd said later that she'd been the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. The other side of the locket was a photo she'd taken herself. Mike was looking at her with a genuine smile on his face, his hair nicely fixed and his piercing eyes staring straight at her.

Emma came silently up behind her and sat down next to her. They sat quietly for a few minutes, before heading back inside.

******

The evening progressed as planned. Mike drove to Emily's house and picked her up. He shook her father's hand, saying how good it was to see him again. He didn't mention the obvious absence of Emily's mother.

As her father wished them a pleasant evening, Emily leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Love you, daddy."

Their conversation was light that evening until they'd finished their meals. "So would you like to start dating again?" Mike asked finally. Emily sighed and Mike had a sinking feeling that he'd moved too soon, that he'd pushed too hard.

"Mike, I just don't know that I'm worth dating anymore."

Mike looked at her like she'd just said she was an alien. "I certainly didn't expect that answer."

"I mean it. I told you everything that I did out there. Don't you find me repulsive?"

Mike sighed and shook his head. "Emily, whatever you did out there, you said yourself it was your choice. I know you are a good and decent person and I can't fault you for having fun out there. Regardless, let me be the one to decide how I feel about you, and trust me. I'm not a bad guy. I won't ask you to do those things."

Emily nodded. "Mike, my only real regret is that I did all those things with that... bastard and not with you. You should have been my first," she said, reaching forwards and clasping his hand.

Mike smiled and nodded. "Lets just take it slow. I'll start going to church with you again and we can see if there's any of that old spark left between us."

The waiter came back and left the check. Mike paid and they exited the restaurant.

"I had a lovely evening," she said, standing outside her door.

"Me too," he said, and leaned forwards, placing one hand behind her head and one on her cheek, cradling it and tilting it to the side, his lips gently pressing against hers. She whimpered slightly and fell into him, their lips parting as they embraced.

Emily smiled as she finally broke the embrace. "I'll text you tomorrow," she said, unlocking the door.

"You better," Mike said, leaning forward and kissing her on the cheek one last time. "I'll see you soon."

Smiling, she waved gently and closed the door as he turned towards Emma's car.

She heard it start up and drive away and headed for her room. Her dad was busy at his desk and didn't notice her come in. She didn't want to disturb him, so she quietly went upstairs and to her room.

That night, Emily awoke to a strange noise. She peered around her room but saw nothing. She heard her dad's voice. He sounded distressed. She jumped out of bed and hurried across the hall to her dad's room. Quietly peeking in, she saw her father, still asleep, but obviously in turmoil. He was crying in his sleep, softly. He kept muttering, "Why," over and over again. Emily's heart sank. She leaned forwards and put a hand on his forehead and smiled as he calmed visibly. His breathing deepened and he started to snore softly.

Emily looked at the clock and saw that it was barely 11:30. She sighed and sat on the bed next to him, trying to impart some comfort to him. She absolutely hated her mother for what she'd done. She thought that the woman that had made her go to church all that time was a goodly woman. What kind of person would tear a person apart like she had? Emily vowed to never forgive her for what she'd done.

Her thoughts turned back to Mike. She really didn't know how she felt about him. The kiss they'd shared had been wonderful, but she still felt dirty, like he shouldn't sully himself with her. He was so incredibly good looking, though, almost more-so than he'd been in high school. She sighed deeply, vowing to treat him right. He was such a good person too. So many guys would have never talked to her again, much less shown any interest if she'd mentioned all the things she'd done. Not Michael, though. She knew in her heart that he'd never had treated her like Shawn did. Thoughts of Mike swimming in her head, her father's worried cries silenced and his deep breathing filling the room, Emily returned to her room and fell into a deep sleep.

******

Earlier that evening, just after Mike had left for his date with Emily, Sarah was in the washroom, starting yet another pile of her laundry. She heard a noise behind her and turned, seeing her younger sister Beth.

"Hey," she said, turning back to her washer. "What's up?"

Beth was quiet for a minute. She cleared her throat and tried to speak, but the words came out all jumbled. She sighed and rubbed a hand across her forehead in embarrassment. "So, I was wondering something."

Sarah turned and glanced at her again. "Huh? Whats wrong?" she asked. Beth didn't reply. "Bethy, just tell me whats wrong."

Beth cleared her throat nervously. "I'm experiencing...I'm..."

"It's okay Beth, just tell me."

Beth nodded. "I'm horny," she blurted.

Sarah burst into loud laughter.

"Thanks for being sensitive about it," Beth said, slightly miffed.

Sarah raised her hand as Beth started to leave and grabbed her arm. She tried to catch her breath and stop laughing.

"I'm sorry, Bethy," she said between giggles. "Please don't leave, I'm sorry."

Beth stood with her hands on her hips. She didn't look amused.

"I'm so sorry, honey," Sarah said. "I just... after the last time in here you were so deliberate, so direct about what you wanted. You were the last one I expected to be shy about being horny."

"This is all pretty new to me. I get so worked up, and it seems like something else just takes me over. When that happens I'm not shy, and I know exactly what to say and exactly what to do to turn Mike on. But it's different at other times. I still get horny but... I'm trying to deal with it by learning how to..."she hesitated.

"How to what, sugar?"

"Mtherate," Beth mumbled.

"What?" Sarah asked, leaning closer.

"MASTURBATE," Beth said finally, way louder than she had intended.

Sarah began to laugh again, but not nearly as loudly or as long as the previous time. "I'm sorry, baby. I just couldn't hear you."

Beth was flushed. She turned around and began to leave.

"Honey, don't go," Sarah said. "I'll be glad to show you how to get yourself off, but you don't need to do that, you have other options you know."

Beth nodded. "I know. I just figured with Mike not remembering what was going on, it might be best if we didn't get too frisky when he's around. I didn't want to, you know... impose, either. I figured you were busy."

"Aww, honey," Sarah said, pulling Beth close enough for a hug. "I'm never THAT busy, and besides, even if I was, Emma is probably just as horny as you are. She IS Mike's twin, you know."

Beth giggled at that, and the embarrassment in the atmosphere was broken. She raised her head and looked directly at Sarah, an intense look in her eyes.

"Whoa," Sarah said, seeing something different in Beth's eyes. "You just got... taken over... didn't you."

Beth grinned and grabbed both of Sarah's arms. "It's like this incredibly persuasive little nymphomaniac in my head has taken over and I know exactly what to do. Maybe I have a split personality."

As she finished speaking, Beth turned her slightly shorter sister around forcefully and pushed her forewards, grinning as she banged into the washer.

"Whoa, Bethy," Sarah said, a shocked look in her eyes. A grin found its way to her lips as Beth came forwards, something else in her eyes. She tried to turn but Beth was right behind her. Sarah felt her sister's hands moving around to the front of the old t-shirt she was wearing and in one swift motion Beth pulled it off and threw it to the floor. "Oh my... " Sarah murmured.

A low growl of lust came from Beth's throat as she grabbed the Sarah's bra and pulled it down off her shoulders to her waist, exposing her breasts.

"Oh dear," Sarah said as Beth spun her around and began to kiss up and down her neck. Sarah was wearing lounging pants, but they were quickly pulled down as her possessed younger sister ripped them downwards and to her ankles. Beth dropped to her knees quickly and peered upwards, kissing Sarah's thigh, and moving towards her neatly trimmed pussy. "I thought... oh dear!... that you were the one that... oh!... needed release," Sarah gasped.

"I told you, something just takes over. I was planning on doing myself, and now, you've... "offered" yourself to me, my inner slut just took over my plans. Don't worry though, I'll make you get me off before we're done." Beth grabbed one of Sarah's legs and thew it over her shoulder, spreading the other girl's pussy open. "Tell me if Slutty Beth is a good pussy eater," she said, and slowly pushed her tongue into her older sister.

"Oh my god," Sarah said, and glanced down, pulling her own brownish hair back as she did so, seeing Beth's blonde locks cascading around her head as it bobbed slightly, her younger sister's warm tongue exploring her depths. "Oh, shit..." she gasped.

"I'm guessing that's a good thing," Beth said quickly, before pushing her tongue back in.

"Fuck yes," Sarah said, gasping and trying to remain standing. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps. "God, that's the best anyone has ever eaten my pussy," she said, almost too loudly. "Holy shit, Bethy," Sarah groaned, one hand covering her face, the other latched onto a handful of Beth's hair, Beth's tongue pulsing against her clitoris and alternating back to her slit.

"Atta girl," Beth said, feeling Sarah's hand pushing her head deeper between her legs.

"OH MY GOD," Sarah shouted, an orgasm slamming into her, wave after wave of pleasure crashing down. "I can't... I can't..." she tried to say, and finally her unsupported knee gave out and she began to fall towards the floor. Beth caught her however and lifted her physically smaller sister up, and set her on the dryer, before placing her tongue back where it had been. "Holy shit, Bethy," Sarah said, when she was finally able to breathe again. "What the fuck got into you?"

Beth grinned and raised her head from between Sarah's legs. "Nothing yet," she said, and pulled Sarah from her spot on the dryer. "I'll let you decide what to put in me though," she said, a wicked grin on her face. Grabbing Sarah's arms, she spun them both around and kissed her deeply on her lips, Sarah still trying to catch her breath.

"Fuck, you are... possessed!" Sarah said, breaking away for a second.

"I can try and turn it off," Beth said, both fingers hooked in the tops of her spaghetti strap top.

Sarah smirked at her and shook her head. "You better not, you little temptress. I can be just as aggressive," she said with a grin. Grabbing Beth's top, Sarah yanked it down, revealing Beth's pert nipples and heavenly breasts. Grinning, Beth began to wiggle out of her shorts, and soon they had dropped to the ground, followed quickly by her panties. Grabbing a handful of Sarah's hair, she forced her to her knees and pushed her blonde haired pussy closer.

Sarah looked up and grinned as Beth forced her face deeply into her waiting cunt. "Eat it," Beth growled crudely. Sarah looked up defiantly and shook her head.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,313 Followers