Just the Six of Us Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,256 Followers

"With you, its always slow," Emma called up to him, and he quickly flipped her the bird as he disappeared around the corner.

As he reemerged downstairs, Emma had clearly conspired with Danni to try and torment him again, as she was standing against the wall, Danni pushing her leg up to her chest.

She glanced over at him briefly and winked as Emma leaned her head back and arched her back, her sports bra stretching against her breasts.

Mike smiled and had to admit that they looked great, Emma was so damn flexible.

"Christ, I'm gonna fuckin' lose my shit," a familiar voice chimed in.

"Good?" Danni asked as she released Emma's leg.

Emma nodded as she straightened her legs and bent at the waist, her ass pointed directly at Mike, her butt muscles flexing against the Lycra shorts.

"Just bite that fuckin' thing," the voice grumbled. "That, or fuckin' spank it, because honestly, she fuckin' needs one."

Mike, clearly enjoying the view, made a few halfhearted attempts at stretching, before tearing his eyes away from Emma's ass and legs and heading towards the door.

He slowly walked down the steps and to the end of the drive where he started slowly, his muscles protesting as they stretched and retracted. It was going to be a rough run, he knew.

Danni and Emma came jogging up behind him and the around, slowing to match his pace as they saw the discomfort he was in. Danni, clad in a black sports bra and wind shorts dropped back and began to jog in time with Mike, Emma finally slowing enough to pace them.

The sun was climbing higher into the sky and it didn't look like it would be a very cool day. The warmth settled into his skin and eased some of the tension out of his body. He'd forgotten how good it felt to run. As some of the pain was freed from his muscles, he began to pick up the pace.

After about fifteen minutes, the three rounded the final corner of their usual running route and began to jog down their own street again towards their house. Mike suddenly groaned in pain and clutched at his calf. He didn't stop himself completely and tripped, crumbling into a heap next to the curb.

"Mike!" Danni called, stopping and dropping down to see if he was okay.

"I'm alright, just a cramp."

Emma turned and knelt down, offering a hand reaching down underneath his shoulder to help Danni lift him up. He groaned and hobbled forwards, blood dripping from a decent sized scrap on his knee from the pavement.

"That's gonna feel awesome tomorrow," he grouched.

He continued groaning as his sisters helped him into the house and up to his bathroom.

Emma began to help him out of his shorts, expecting Danni to leave the room. She glanced over at her older sister who winked at her. Emma suppressed a laugh and shrugged to herself. Danni was pulling Mike's shirt over his head.

"Lets get that knee clean," she said, leading him over to the sink.

Emma cast one more glance at her sister and smiled, closing the bathroom door behind her.

Mike grinned down at his sister who was intent on looking at his bleeding knee. He reached down and tugged at her shirt, trying to pull it off.

Danni looked up and giggled at him, seeing his goofy look and clearly reading his intent. "Knock it off, you'll get blood all over me. Let me at least clean you up before you attack me."

Mike smiled and released his hold. "Yes dear," he quipped and sat back on the cabinet as she reached for a wash rag and wet it, dabbing at his bloodied knee.

After a few minutes, she'd gotten as clean as she could and pulled him up off the counter.

"Think you can manage to strip out of those clothes so I can 'help' you shower?" she asked grinning up at him as she stepped close and put her palm on his crotch.

Mike felt his cock jump at her touch and he grinned.

"You know damn well I can."

Danni grinned and peeled off her sports bra, her nipples perking up as they escaped the confines of the fabric.

Mike smiled and quickly stripped completely naked in three seconds, moving up and reaching for Danni who had moved to the shower and turned on the water. She bent down and pulled her running shorts off, along with her underwear as they both moved into the shower.

Mike immediately wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss along her neck, moving upwards to her chin and jaw line towards her lips, slowly moving around until he brushed against their petal softness and she caved, her lips pressing hurriedly against his, almost desperate to touch and caress. He broke the kiss and returned to her neck, his lips gently sucking and caressing the soft skin. She tasted slightly salty from the sweat, but as they moved in the shower, the water washed over them. She gasped from the shock and sensation of his lips and the water on her skin at the same time.

He smiled and descended down her body, kissing her clavicle and shoulder, to her upper arms and down to her breasts, gently nibbling at her erect and sensitive nipples. She was gasping more often now, the water feeling exquisitely refreshing, and Mike's kisses approaching a heavenly sensation. He moved lower, falling to his knees. He groaned slightly when his injured knee hit the tiled floor of the shower.

"Oh baby, are you okay?" Danni said, suddenly concerned.

Mike glanced up and winked, determined to bring her pleasure. He reached around her body and lifted, his arms knotting and bulging as he lifted her up, placing her calved on his shoulder, as she gasped and reached back, leaning her head and back against the wall, water washing down over the both of them.

Mike glanced up and groaned at the gorgeous site above him. Danni's neatly trimmed pussy was inches from his mouth, her flexed abs and perfect breasts had rivulets of water running down them, the exposed parts of her flesh had tiny beads of water. All of it created an image that he'd remember for a long time, he knew.

Closing his eyes he gently began to kiss her tender lips, his tongue probing gently into her folds, causing her to gasp quietly. He forced himself to slow down, fighting the urge to do what would feel nice to him, to move fast and rough, and to concentrate on what he knew would drive her crazy, slow, deliberate movements, not wavering or changing. He pulsed his tongue into her and then upwards, bringing the tip against her clitoris before flattening it out and moving it back down, and then up again, against her clit.

Danni felt like fainting from the pleasure she was in, and doubted she'd be able to last long against her brother's onslaught.

Mike's tongue pushed against her clitoris again, rippling down its length as it pushed into her, her hips wiggling in his strong arms. She squirmed in absolute euphoria, his tongue gently caressing her pussy, her hips rocking in his arms, her pubic bone grinding gently into his jaw as she desperately grabbed his head with one hand and pulled forcefully against his face.

Mike grinned as he felt Danni painfully pulling his hair, forcing his head forward and pushing his tongue deep into her.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, her pussy convulsing as he pushed his tongue, flattened again, up and against her clitoris, an orgasm crashing down and causing her to wiggle against his jaw, her back arching, her hand pulling hard against his head momentarily worrying Mike that his hair would soon give way from his scalp.

"F... f... f... fffuuuuuuck!" she whispered, her hips bucking against his face, his tongue continuing its assault. Her back arched and her hips pushed against him again, and again, her hand pulling harder and harder as her orgasm reached the crescendo, many moments passing as the convulsions finally began to lessen and then fade. Eventually, she released her death grip on his hair.

"Holy shit baby," he said, holding her securely as she leaned against the wall.

"You're telling me," she said at length. "I doubt I can stand."

Mike chuckled and shifted her weight in his arms, moving her calves from his shoulders and standing in one fluid motion, bringing her legs to his waist as she wrapped them around him, his cock, fully erect now, pointing towards her. She reached back with one hand and quickly pushed it to where it would slide easily in, and he slowly lowered her down, the tip of his cock brushing against her pussy, still quivering from the orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Mike," she groaned as the tip of his cock penetrated her.

He stopped as he felt it enter, pulling upwards on her hips and exiting slightly, not enough to let it slip completely out, however.

"Fuck, baby," she groaned as he continued to torment her, only pushing the first inch inside before pulling it back out again. The teasing was torturous, agonizingly pleasurable and causing her to lean forward where she could bite him on the shoulder. "Get that fucking thing completely inside me before I draw blood," she growled, growing frustrated that he was toying with her.

Grinning, Mike pulled roughly downwards as his cock plunged deep into her pussy, his hips slapping against her ass and thighs, her voice cracking as she gasped in shock and pleasure.

He lifted her wet form, water cascading between them and across her torso, her small breasts and erect nipples, water droplets hanging from both of their bodies, and brought her back down again, his cock sending electricity racing throughout their bodies.

As she completely engulfed his cock again, she felt her orgasm begin to return. "Oh Jesus it's coming back," she whispered, his cock emerged and plunging back insider her, their hips slapping wetly together as the water washed over them.

Mike, thoroughly turned on, could finally take it no longer and as Danni's orgasm returned, he began to come inside her, their hips slapping together as her muscled pussy gripped and squeezed at his convulsing member, his seed shooting deep into her.

Danni was biting very hard into his shoulder at that point, almost to the point of drawing blood, but Mike didn't stop her. The pain had gotten mixed up in the pleasure and he'd forgotten all about the bite. His head was pounding in pure pleasure and he began to get a little dizzy. As her pussy stopped its death grip on his cock, he slowly extricated himself from her and kissed her deeply, though they remained in the shower and let the water wash over them for several more minutes before finally freeing themselves from each other.

As they dried off and moved towards the door, Mike stopped her and pulled her close one more time. "I love you," he said, looking directly into her eyes.

"I love you," she replied, pressing her lips to his one last time.

She finally pulled away from him and exited quietly, Mike waiting for a few minutes while the water ran to maintain the illusion, before exiting and heading toward his room.

He pulled on some boxers and glanced over at his bed. Smiling he leaned over and crashed into it, grabbing Danni's pillow and bringing it to his nose, inhaling deeply and smiling as he reveled in her scent. Sleep came and his dreams were pleasant and filled with images of his sister.

******

Emma poked her head into Mike's room. It had been at least four hours since they'd gone running and Mike had gone to take a nap.

Quietly she entered his room and glanced down at his sleeping form, smiling as she saw the bulge underneath the sheets.

'He must be having a nice dream,' she thought, her gaze lingering over his form. She marveled at how much their relationship had changed from just a year ago. She'd known he was attractive in high school, but was never attracted to him in that time. Maybe it was because they were both so busy but it had never entered her mind. She'd noticed how good he looked soon after high school had ended, however. It was like a switch had flipped. She'd been lounging by the pool with Beth and Mike was mowing in shorts and no shirt, his muscles gleaming with sweat. He repeatedly glanced over at both of them, obviously turned on, but also tormented with his feelings.

She didn't have nearly the same amount of anxiety as he'd had, apparently. She'd known that she was attracted to him from that moment on, and had just accepted it. He'd become part of her fantasy when she masturbated. She loved to sit in the tub and use the removable shower head to massage her pussy, thoughts of her brother or someone else she shouldn't think about running around her brain. There were lots of people that she thought of when she masturbated. Mike was chief among them, but others also took his place. Sarah, Beth, and Danni all had a spot in her mind. There was a scene she especially liked that she'd imagine when she was just about to orgasm. Danni would have her tied up, and have Emma's head pulled close, forcing her to eat her pussy. She didn't just think of family however, other people that she shouldn't imagine fucking, she did. Matt, Missy, even her own friends.

With Matt, she liked to imagine that he'd smarted off to her one too many times and she knocked him out, then had her way with him and left him before he woke up, just so he'd wonder who he'd fucked. With Missy, it tended to be at parties where everyone would see them, like they were drunk and eating each other out on a dare, or to get into a sorority.

She'd had a few concerns about having an overactive sex drive, but she'd never acted on it. She figured that if she had looser morals, she'd have been a slut, but didn't see the harm in a few hundred fantasies.

Mike shifted in his sleep, his feet kicking off the sheet and exposing his erection, which had found the hole in his boxers and was sticking upwards towards Mike's chest.

"Fuck," she groaned, thoroughly missing that exquisite organ, her hand moving downwards to her shorts and finding their way in.

She knew she shouldn't do it in the same room as him, but her drive won out over logic. 'What if he wakes up?' she was thinking to herself as she began to rub her clitoris, her eyes covering every inch of his body.

She pulled her hand out of her pants to wet her fingers and push them back down inside her underwear, quickly finding her clitoris again. Mike groaned again and he seemed to almost smile in his sleep. "Emma," he groaned.

Emma covered her mouth with her hand, stifling a laugh and hiding her shock. He was dreaming about her! She moved close to him, her hand moving back to her pussy and rubbing. 'This is so dangerous!' she thought, the idea of getting caught by the old Mike and getting punished for being naughty driving her closer to orgasm. She leaned over and looked at his eyes, seeing his eyes moving quickly back and forth under the closed lids, indicating REM sleep. He was actually dreaming about her! She'd figured that his dreams had been about little miss dramatic herself, Danni.

She regretted thinking that about her sister almost immediately. She knew that she genuinely needed Mike and was really, really missing him. Seeing her offering to torment him in the bathroom today made Emma feel better for both of them, and she somehow knew that Mike would come back to them.

Her eyes moved back to Mike's cock and she desperately wanted to pull it into her mouth, to fill his warm seed spilling into it, or to take it and put it where her fingers currently were, to feel her pussy contract down onto the hard shaft. The thought of Mike fucking her to orgasm once again, pushed her over the edge and she began to come, her knees going weak as she furiously rubbed her clitoris, biting her lip and stifling her moans.

As her orgasm subsided, she glanced down. Mike was in the same position, his cock throbbing, almost painfully looking. 'Well that was definitely different,' she thought. Sighing, she turned, heading for the door and wishing more than once that Mike remembered everything already.

******

Sarah was laying face down, her rear covered with a towel as a young Hispanic woman rubbed oil into her skin. She moaned softly as the woman kneading her hands along her back.

"That feels incredible," she said quietly.

The woman didn't say anything, but continued pushing and kneading her back, drawing soft moans and groans from her tired form.

'I've got to remember to pay Emma back for this,' she thought, a few wicked thoughts crossing into her mind. 'Mike might not be able to take care of me, but I'm sure that Emma can.'

A few minutes later, the masseuse finished and quietly left the room, leaving Sarah to get dressed as soon as she could move again. As she drove home, she wondered briefly what her other sisters and her brother had gotten her. They always remembered her birthday, but there hadn't been a whole lot of talk about it recently. They knew that she wouldn't want a party, as she'd be the one cleaning it all up. It wasn't that Mike and the girls didn't try, it was just easier to do it her way so she didn't have to go back and redo it anyways.

She pulled into her drive and saw that Mike had gotten back. The sun was low in the sky and she could already smell Beth's cooking as she walked towards the door. Smiling, she knew what Beth's gift was and pulled on the handle.

Beth turned as she entered, a pot in her hands.

"Ooo, Bethy! Crab or lobster?"

"Fresh crab," she said grinning. Sarah smiled and clapped excitedly, rushing over and hugging Beth who giggled and desperately tried not to drop the steaming pot.

"You are so getting some payback for this!" Sarah giggled at her. "The good kind!"

Beth smiled and moved to finished supper.

"Did you enjoy your afternoon at the spa, Sarebear?" Emma asked, coming in from the living room.

"Mmm, God, it felt good," she moaned, closing her eyes and sighing. "That girl can really massage."

Sarah moved close to her, pulling her close and hugging her. "Thank you so much Em," she said, hugging her youngest sister tightly.

"Happy Birthday, Sis," Emma said, squeezing her. "Did you realize that you're halfway to 50?" Emma said, pulling back and drawing a gasp and a smack from Sarah.

"Emma!" she yelled, her mouth open in shock, a grin on her face. "I'm gonna get you for that you little shit!" she yelled again, moving towards her.

Emma cackled and back pedaled as Sarah lunged forward.

"Come here!" Sarah yelled.

Emma responded by turning and heading for the living room where she could run more easily. At least that was her intention. What actually happened was that she smacked right into Mike, who had come up from behind her quickly and now held her locked in with both arms.

"Come get her!" Mike yelled grinning.

"Please let me go Mike," she said, pulling and twisting at his iron grasp. "Come on, we're supposed to be on the same side," she pleaded as Sarah came forwards and began to tickle her.

Emma collapsed into a ball of laughter and giggles as Sarah tickled her most sensitive tickle spots. "Almost to 50," Sarah said, her fingers deep in Emma's ribs. "Take that, you little fucker," she giggled.

Mike had to move to the ground as Emma collapsed, holding her in his lap as she pushed and twisted at him, her legs coming up between her and Sarah. Laughing, Mike lifted up suddenly and let Emma's head hit the carpet, and then sat directly down on her chest, not completely, but enough to keep her down.

"Oh, god," Emma said, her breath pushed out, "Jesus you are fat," she said, to which Mike wiggled his butt on top of her, drawing a few groans out.

Sarah grinned and moved back, smiling as Mike began to lift up off of her. "Thanks for the assist, Mike," she said, smiling.

"Anytime," he said, moving a leg from one side to the other, allowing Emma to get up.

She used the opportunity to tackle Mike who was still sore and in no shape to wrestle anyone, especially his athletic twin.

"Oof," Mike exclaimed, as Emma tackled him to the carpet, letting him turn slightly so he could lay down on his back while she sat down on top of him. "I'm so not fighting back," he said motionless.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,256 Followers