Just the Six of Us Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers

She continued to move her hips back and forth, his cock pushing in and out of her as her clitoris rubbed against his flesh. He felt her pussy contract around his cock and briefly thought she was coming.

"Whoa," he said, grinning. It felt like a glove closing around his dick and squeezing for a few seconds. "That was nice," he said quietly.

Danni grinned. "I figured you'd like that," she smiled. She slid slowly down him and squeezed again.

"Oooh," Mike whispered.

Danni giggled quietly, and slid up and back down again, his firm cock pushing deep into her, smooth flesh rubbing against flesh and pushing them both to the edge.

"I'm getting ready to come, baby," she whispered, leaning forwards and beginning to bounce harder on him.

"Ohhh," Mike moaned. "Me too, baby."

He felt her contract again, and then again, her orgasm sending her into orbit. He felt his own wash over him and then his warm seed filled up her womb. They collapsed into each other, sleep claiming them quickly.

*****

Mike peered at his twin. "Honestly, I think either one is pretty," he said, treading carefully. He was always very hesitant to answer any questions his sisters asked him about how they looked. Emma was holding up two different tops that, while they were different colors, didn't really make her look any different in his opinion.

He'd come downstairs after Danni had left his room and had found the other three sisters in the kitchen eating breakfast. Emma finished quickly and disappeared to get dressed while he grabbed a bowl of cereal. She came downstairs in another miniskirt and a t-shirt, holding the other two shirts that were possible ensemble choices.

"Seriously?" she said, a scowl on her face.

"What?" he asked. "I think either will look great on you."

"Wear the blue one, sweetie," Sarah said, "You look sexier in it."

"How hard was that?" Emma asked, glaring at him.

Mike sighed deeply. "How is it I always get in to trouble when y'all ask me about how you look? You always come ask, 'Mike, which one do you think so-and-so will like?' and I always say the most diplomatic answer."

"You just answered your own question. Not giving us an answer just infuriates us," Beth said. "Just pick one."

"The yellow," he said, staring at his bowl.

Emma grinned and turned, pulling her t-shirt off and revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts exposed to the cool morning air. She turned and reached for the yellow top and pulled it on, smoothing it out and winking not-so-slyly at Sarah.

"Jesus Emma," Mike said, shaking his head and resting it on his hand. "Aren't you even going to wear a bra?"

"You can't wear one with that," Sarah said. "Turn around, Emma."

Emma spun and showed Mike that it had an open back. "See, you'd see the bra and that would look trashy. No one wants that—unless that was the look she was going for, of course."

Emma turned and grabbed her glass of milk from the table. "It's not like I really need it anyways," she said quickly before taking a drink.

"Oh Emma, I love your breasts," Beth said, smiling. "Sure they're small, but they're just so darn cute and perky!"

"Just reach out and grab a handful of that, please..." the voice trailed off.

"Aw, thanks Bethy," Emma said, looking down. "You don't think they're small?"

Beth stood and moved close to her. Emma was a little taller than Beth, so she bent her knees a little bit and scooted up beside her older sister.

"Clearly mine are bigger," Beth began, "but yours are so perky and cute!"

"Oh come on," Emma said. "Yours have that bounce to them when you walk." She bounced up and down for a second. "See?" she said. "Mine don't do that."

Beth bounced for a few seconds, her boobs following suit as Mike's eyes latched onto the sight.

"I see what you mean," Beth said.

"I just... I just can't, man. Just... sex... boobs... please..."

"Which do you prefer, Mike?" Emma asked a few seconds later.

Mike coughed, fighting to avoid spraying milk and cereal all over the table. After choking down his mouthful, he shook his head. "You're my sisters. I'm not answering that. You trying to get me killed?"

"No," Beth said. "Which do you prefer, smaller and perkier or larger and bouncier."

Mike glanced up and looked at each of his sisters. "Either," he said, standing and taking his bowl into the living room.

"This better be worth it, man," the voice complained.

'I feel the same way,' Mike thought, sitting on the couch to finish his breakfast.

As he climbed in the truck with Emma to head to class, he glanced over and waved at Danni and Beth.

"So I guess someone didn't learn their lesson from last night?" Mike asked as they pulled out of the driveway.

"Oh come on, babe," Emma said laughing. "I'm maintaining my cover, just like you asked. You want me to act like normal and not give away the fact that you've been sticking your cock in me several times a day. I'm doing that. Beth and Sarah are still trying to get you to remember. This is what I would be doing if I didn't know our little secret."

"You've got a point," Mike said after a minute of silence.

"I hope Master likes what his dirty little fuck-slave is wearing today."

"He does," Mike smiled.

"Damn right he does," the voice chimed in.

"I'm still not wearing panties, just like Master wanted," she purred, leaning over and reaching for his crotch.

Mike smiled and shook his head. "Behave, we're getting close."

Emma sat up and pouted at him. "Fine," she said, slightly miffed. "So what would you like me to do for you today?"

Mike thought for a second. "Let's torture Matt a little more, and maybe the professor, too."

Emma smiled. "Yes, Master," she giggled.

As they walked to class, she spotted Emily again, who came to walk with them for a short distance.

"So what do I need to bring with me?" she asked happily.

"Just swimming stuff, some old shoes for the river and a couple of changes of clothes, maybe a sleeping bag if you plan to stay outside with Matt, Mike and me," Emma replied. "We've got tubes for tubing, fishing gear, and the other stuff we'll need."

"Sounds great! I'll be at house after I pick my stuff up from home."

"Alrighty," Mike said, hugging her. "See you then, Emily," he called as she turned to head to her building.

She smiled and waved.

"So have you figured out what you're going to tell her?" Emma asked as they turned into their building.

Mike started to reply but was tackled from behind when Matt piled into them. "Hey fuckstick," Matt said, helping Mike back up.

Emma turned and slapped him hard on his cheek. "He's still sore from the wreck you ass!" Emma yelled at him.

"Oh come on!" Matt yelled. "Look at him, he's fine! My boy ain't no pussy," he said.

Mike stood and gut punched his best friend. "Yeah, I'm okay you dick," he smiled.

"Oof, fucker," Matt said, doubled over. "You and your sister are so damn violent! I'm just so delicate I'm afraid you'll hurt me one day."

Emma rolled her eyes at him. "You are kind of a pussy sometimes," she laughed.

Matt's eyes traced up and down her body at that moment and she shook her head.

"Goddamn Emma, you look delicious. Lemme have a bit of that!" he said, reaching over and grabbing her ass.

"Do you like taking naps?" she asked, raising her fist up again.

Mike laughed. "Come on you two, lets get to class before you actually start a fight," he said.

Emma pushed Matt's hand off her ass and headed to the bathroom, tossing her backpack at him. "Take my bag for me, dickhead," she called.

Nodding, he turned and slung it over his shoulder. "You're one lucky motherfucker, bud," Matt said.

"How do you figure that?" Mike asked.

"You get to sneak a peak at any one of those sweet-ass sisters of your any chance you get. Don't even try to tell me you don't get a rise out of that ass," he said quieter.

Mike smiled briefly, but recovered quickly. "Dude, they're my sisters."

"When are you gonna let me get some of one of them," Matt whispered, a grin on his face.

"Never," Mike said, putting his arm around him and locking him in a headlock for a second before releasing him as they walked into class.

Taking their seats, they left an open one for Emma directly in front of Matt.

She came in a few minutes after the professor and squeezed past Matt, who took the opportunity to stare at her ass as it slid past him and into her seat. Mike shook his head, laughing quietly.

The professor handed out the test and Emma stood just as the professor sat down, taking her test up and speaking quietly to him, pointing at something on the paper. Mike glanced up and saw the professor's eyes looking straight down Emma's shirt, no doubt getting an eyeful of cleavage.

Mike looked at her ass and watched as she moved slightly, causing her skirt to rise a little, exposing her ass and the slightest hint of her pussy. Matt's eyes were locked on her ass and he even began drooling a little.

Mike took a quick look around the room and noted that nearly every guy in the room was looking at his sister. He chuckled quietly and smiled, knowing that he'd probably be fucking her soon, and confident that none of them would. He liked the feeling that she was taunting them with what they couldn't have.

Matt shook his head eventually as she stood, thanked the professor and returned to her seat to finish the test.

Mike smiled again and forced his eyes back on his test.

Thirty minutes later he stood and handed in his test, followed a few seconds later by Emma.

Matt came out five minutes later and shook his head. "Damn, I probably should have studied for that shit," he said.

Mike rolled his eyes and turned to walk to his class. "I'll see you after class, Emma. Matt, keep your hands off my sister."

He heard a slap a second later, followed by the sound of Emma slapping him in the face.

Shaking his head, he headed towards his next class, confident that Emma would make Matt behave.

As she met him at his truck a little over an hour later, he unlocked the door and popped it open for her.

"So is that what my Master wanted?" she asked as he climbed in.

"You're perfect," he said.

"Damn right she is!"

Emma grinned and wiggled down in her seat. "It made me so wet to think about all those guys watching me, knowing they wanted me but knowing that it was your cock I'd be having later."

Mike's gaze widened as she pushed a finger into herself. "Jeez, Emma! Wait until we get out of the parking lot, at least!"

"You just make me so damn horny, ordering me around and stuff," she purred. "I don't know how much sharing I'm going to be able to do. You might be having threesomes for the rest of your life if you keep doing to me whatever it is you're doing."

She was desperately rubbing her pussy at that point, her breathing heavy as she propped a leg up on his windshield. She moved so he could see better, leaning against the door, which he quickly locked.

Mike fought to keep his gaze on the road as she alternated fingers in her pussy with rubbing her clit.

"Oh god, Mike, I'm going to cum," she growled, her face flushed.

Mike's cock was threatening to tear through his jeans and bite something. Emma gasped in pleasure as he adjusted himself, pointing his dick into a more comfortable position.

She convulsed on her fingers, soaked with her feminine juices, a few more times before clearing her throat and adjusting her miniskirt back into place.

"Good lord," Mike said, glancing over. "You're one hell of a sexy woman, Emma," he said. "You might be the sexiest woman on the planet."

She blushed and smiled at him. "I love you, Mike," she said, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. "You know I'd do anything for you."

Mike put his arm around her for the rest of the trip home until a block or two from their house when she slid back into her seat.

He backed his truck into the drive, got out, and opened up the side gate after dropping his backpack inside the house. He headed to the shed and grabbed the tent, tossing it in the back of the truck (where it would probably stay), and then headed back to the shed. He looked around for a few minutes and finally found what he was looking for. He pulled his tackle box from its place under a few boxes and set it outside, peering into the darkness. Several fishing poles followed and were stacked against the tackle box. He brought out a seine, which was basically a two wood poles on either side of a net, and then a throw net, not sure if he would need any of them. He grabbed a few minnow buckets and began unloading folding chairs from the shed.

Several trips later, and with some organizing help from Sarah, who'd come out to help when she saw him pulling stuff out of the shed, and Mike had loaded everything into his truck, including two coolers of food and drinks that Beth had packed.

"I think Emily can ride with you and Emma, and Beth, Danni and I can follow in one of our cars," Sarah said.

Mike nodded. "That sounds good."

"I packed your swim trunks and some clothes, they're in your blue sports bag. You need to go check and see if I missed anything."

"Thanks," Mike said. "I will."

She turned to head into the house, and Mike followed, watching the way her butt wiggled when she walked.

Around an hour later, Emily arrived and they put her bag in with the others in Mike's truck. He put a few tie downs on the stuff in the back just to ensure they wouldn't lose anything on the way.

After final bathroom breaks, they all piled in and Mike led the way to the Stuarts' cabin on the river.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers