Just the Six of Us Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,263 Followers

Beth smiled and glanced over at Mike. "Tell us what happened in California."

Mike immediately scowled. "Beth, what the hell?" he asked.

Emily shook her head slightly and said, "It's okay, Mike. Everyone has to find out sometime. It's not like I'm ashamed of it, or like I'm ever going back there."

"I'm sorry," Beth said quickly. "I didn't know it was a bad story, I'll choose a different one."

"It's okay, really. It helps to talk about it, actually."

Everyone was staring at her curious now, save for Mike, who was staring down into the fire.

Emily was quiet for a second. "Well, I moved out to California for school, for those that didn't know that. Mike and I had broken up because I was moving, and even though we both knew we didn't love each other, it wasn't fun being all alone in that strange place." She took a swig of her soda.

"I met Shawn in one of my classes. He was a typical California guy, the kind you think of when you think 'California Guy.' He had shoulder-length hair and he liked to surf, or at least he claimed he did. He was incredibly nice to me and we hit it off. I let him walk me home after class for a few days and finally he asked me to go dancing." She glanced over at Mike, but his face was still pointed towards the fire, expressionless.

"We started going out, and I figured that since I was in college, it was about time to lose my virginity, so one night while we were making out in his room, I let him do what he wanted. He was kind and gentle, and for a few weeks it was like normal. The sex was okay, not the mind-blowing experience you see on television or read about in books. He unfortunately wasn't very big, come to find out. I didn't really know that, since he was my first, but apparently, he's considered tiny."

"Ah, hell bro, you never let her see the Mike Monster?" Matt asked.

Mike smiled and shook his head.

"Anyways," she said. "We did it a few more times and he began to ask me weird questions."

"Like what?" Missy asked in rapt attention.

"Did I ever think about women, would I ever consider a threesome, had I ever kissed a girl, or thought about two guys at once? I could tell that's what he was eventually going to ask, that we have a threesome, and initially, I thought he was just being diplomatic and offering me the choice of another guy or another girl. Eventually, after a few months, I guess, I caved in and agreed to have sex with another woman with him."

She stopped and took a drink and turned to Beth. "How much detail are you wanting, anyways?"

Beth had a slightly lustful look in her eyes and told Emily, "As much as you're willing to tell us."

Mike continued to stare into the fire.

"You okay?" Emily asked, glancing over at him.

He turned and smiled. "I'm good," he nodded.

"Well, the girl was a pretty red-head. The truth is, yes, I had thought about women. I guessed at the time that lots of girls think about other girls. She had nice boobs and a decent ass and he hit on her after class one day, and then after having drinks, sort of just popped the question after dropping the bomb that he had a girlfriend. She was stunned for a minute, but after thinking about it, she agreed. We stopped at his friend's house and got some alcohol and went back to his room. She was really nervous, and so was I. We drank a lot and finally, Shawn put on some music and we started to dance. She kissed me first, and I have to admit, it was electric. I knew I wanted her after that and we honestly barely paid attention to him. She seemed to really enjoy going down on me and when I returned the favor, I got so turned on feeling her squirm beneath me."

She glanced around at everyone staring at her, waiting patiently. She giggled and cleared her throat.

"We did a lot of stuff to each other, and barely let him play any, but he did have sex with both of us. The old adage proved true for him and he wasn't able to pleasure two women, so we pretty much just relied on each other. After we were done, she gave me her number and she became one of our regular hookups. If I wasn't dating Shawn, or if I'd even had a brain in my head at the time, I would have started dating Jess. Eventually he began to ask if he could bring other girls. I didn't see the harm, hell I'd gone this far, maybe another girl would be better than Jess. After several other girls had joined our bed, I let him convince me that he'd like to see another guy fuck 'his' property. That took some convincing, but eventually I let him bring home one of his buddies. Again, I have to admit that it was more fun than having sex with Shawn. His friend was way bigger and he actually could use it quite well. I didn't mind having sex with him, but I was raised as a Christian girl and I was trying to be loyal and faithful, all that shit."

"I'd stopped going to church by this time, and was skipping classes, just to have sex with our myriad of partners. Once I fucked Dave, and Jess right after, without telling her. I didn't really care. It was like I'd spent all my life being this perfect little Christian girl for my mom and I was finally free. I let him bring home two or three friends or girls and pretty much did whatever he wanted. I let them fuck me in the ass, swallowed, got spanked, got choked, fucked another woman with a strap-on a few times. I never really minded any of it, and I still don't regret the acts, just the people I was doing them with. If I could have done all these things with Mike, or with another guy that was as decent as him, I wouldn't have any regrets at all."

"One night, near the end of the semester, I went to a party that Shawn said he'd be at. I came in, wearing some slutty negligee and he had me suck him in front of a few other people. Afterward, he began to hit on some other girl and I saw him fucking her a few hours later on a couch. I didn't really care. I had been drinking a lot and finally blacked out. I came to a few hours later and I had some guys dick in my mouth, I was straddling another and he was in my pussy, and one was behind me in my ass. There was a few others standing by, naked and I just stood up and walked out of the party."

She was looking down as a tear worked its way free, slowly winding its way down her cheek.

"I walked all the way across campus without security seeing me and climbed into the shower. I turned the hot water on and climbed in, doused myself in soap and then I began to weep like I'd never done before. I swear it was like everything I'd ever done bad in my life came up at one time and overwhelmed me. I sunk to my knees in the shower and I had this image in my mind of this thick black ooze pouring out of me as I cried, and I realized it was all this guilt and all these bad things and bad memories I had."

"I called Dad the next day and told him I was coming home. When I got here, he told me that mom had basically just left him and moved off with some man she met." She grew silent then.

Beth had a few tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, hun," she said, leaning over and hugging Emily. "I didn't mean for you to relive all that."

Emily waved her hands. "It's okay. I've come to terms with it. I was way more terrified of telling Mike and seeing his reaction. He's the best man I've ever known. Even Matt is a way better man than any I met out there. I'm not judging the whole state, just those I had the misfortune to meet. I don't regret the actual acts that took place, except for the impromptu gangbang at the end of the semester party. I only regret the people that participated, except for Jess. She emails me still and understands why I left. She had no idea what was going on. I'm just worried that when people find out, they'll think less of me."

Mike continued to stare at the fire. Danni stood and came over and hugged her. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. We don't have any right to judge you, though. I used to be just as wild as you were, or at least I would have reached that point if my little brother and my big sister hadn't intervened. But, you're right though. Mike is a very good man."

"You're a good man too, Matt," Emma said. "You're a pervert, barely containable and always grabbing some part of me or my sisters, or your own sister... uncouth, loud, obnoxious. But you've never hesitated to stand up for, and with my brother, or for us," she said, indicating the sisters. "You've always been a good friend to my brother and you've held your own in a number of fights with him beside you."

"If he had you there that night at the frat party, Mike wouldn't have gotten jumped from behind," Danni said.

Matt was quiet, for once and simply nodded. He turned and looked at Emily. "Look, I know I'm loud, obnoxious, and you and I have never really gotten along real well, but I'd fly out to California and beat the shit out of that motherfucker if you wanted me to, and you know Mike would!"

Emily smiled. "When can you be there?" she asked with a giggle.

Mike smiled and shook his head.

"So who's next?" Emily asked. Everyone had forgotten they had been playing truth or dare after Emily's long story.

"Normally it's your choice," Sarah said.

She nodded and glanced at Sarah. "Truth or Dare?"

Sarah pursed her lips, trying to gauge Emily. "Truth," she decided finally.

Emily thought for a minute. "What's the biggest dick you've ever had?" she finally asked.

Sarah spit her drink out over the fire suddenly, causing everyone to burst out laughing. After a minute or two, the laughter died down. Sarah forced herself to avoid looking at Mike. "Well, the biggest guy was hung like a mule, the poor guy. It was around 9 or 10 inches I think, but it was really thick and it hurt like a motherfucker. I prefer them around seven, eight or nine inches, and thinner than that freak was."

The game continued on, the first few people choosing truth and getting sex related questions. Eventually Matt got bored and chose dare and the game heated up a little, a few people ending up naked, but nothing went past that.

As the night got late, the girls retreated to the cabin, and Mike, Emma, and Matt retrieved their sleeping bags to curl up around the softly glowing fire.

Dawn greeted them and the three slowly awoke. Mike and Matt roused themselves faster than Emma and headed immediately down to the dock to check the trot line. Mike pointed at one of the milk jugs and saw it moving around in the water.

"Looks like we got at least one," he said. Matt nodded and aimed for the distant shore. They began to check the line, reeling it around an old Styrofoam block. They came back to the dock as the girls began to file out of the house and Mike stepped on to the dock, holding a stringer full of catfish. There were three channel catfish, two yellow catfish, and one large blue catfish. They'd tossed the turtle that had decided to snack on one of their larger grasshoppers back into the water.

The girls cheered as Mike headed over to the tree behind the cabin to clean the fish as Matt tied up the boat.

A few minutes later, Mike handed all of the cleaned catfish to Sarah so she could put them in the refrigerator for later. As he came back outside, he passed Missy who was followed closely by Matt. Missy was turned the other way and Mike put his hands up defensively to stop her from running into him. She crashed into him, and he failed to avoid her breasts as she nearly fell over the top of him. "I said not right now," she was saying.

"Shit," she said. "Sorry Mike."

Matt had turned and was headed the other direction.

"Don't worry about it," Mike said as Missy extracted herself from him.

Matt was headed back to the path, and Emily was just about to him when he suddenly reached out and grabbed her, yanking her forcibly behind him. She screamed loudly and began to climb on top of him. Matt reached down, lightning fast, snatched at something and slowly pulled it off the ground. It was a rattlesnake that Emily had nearly stepped on.

He pulled it up, his hands pinching it behind its head. It was small, still a baby. "You okay?" he turned and asked Emily. She was still scared and jumped off his back as he held up the snake.

"You're lucky," Mike said.

Emily came and stood behind Mike as Matt came and brought the snake up to her.

"He can't hurt you now," Matt said. "I've got him."

Emily shook her head and hid behind Mike. "I don't care if he's a baby or not, I don't wanna see him."

"Actually," Mike said. "Baby rattlesnakes can be much more dangerous than adults. When they strike, they release all their venom in the first strike. Adult rattlesnakes know to save enough for a second attack."

Emily shivered and went inside. Matt pulled out a pocket knife to kill the snake.

"That the first one y'all have seen?" Mike asked.

Matt shook his head. "Naw, we killed this one's momma before y'all got here."

Mike nodded and saw Emma and Beth swimming out in the river. He wandered down to the dock and they swam over. "Y'all be careful. Matt just killed a baby rattlesnake."

Emma nodded and swam back out, but Beth shook her head. "Nope," she said simply, sliding gracefully out of the water and walking back towards the cabin. Missy laughed and went back to sunning herself. After a few minutes, Matt came back down and whistled at Missy. "We need to go check the caretaker's cabin, still," he said to her.

"So go do it," she answered curtly.

"Dad told you to do it too," he said, sounding immature.

She sighed deeply and finally stood. "Fine."

"I'll go," Mike said, but as if in cue, Sarah poked her head out the back door and called down to Mike.

"Can you come in here, Mike?"

"Don't worry about it man, this won't take long," Matt said. "We just need to go check it out, make sure no one broke in or anything." They walked up the hill and past the cabin, towards a hard-to-spot house that was a ways off in the trees, farther down the road they had come in on.

Mike went up to the house and saw Danni walking down by the river a ways hidden from view from Matt and Missy. She glanced over and saw their heads go by, the rest of them hidden by the hill, but they didn't seem to see her. She crouched down and hid behind a tree.

Mike scowled in confusion. 'What the hell is she doing?' he thought.

"Maybe she's gotta poop."

Mike shook his head, unable to shake the image and went inside. After finishing Sarah's chore and checking on Emily, he went back outside, intent on seeing what the hell Danni was doing. She was jogging back towards him. When she saw him looking at her she stopped and waved him frantically towards her. Thinking someone was hurt, he broke into a run, reaching her quickly.

"You've got to see this!" she exclaimed. "You're not going to fucking believe it!"

"What?" Mike asked.

"Just come on, but keep quiet and keep hidden or you'll spoil it." Emma came up behind them then.

"What are you two doing?" she asked.

"Danni has a surprise or something," Mike answered.

"Just hush and follow me," Danni said lowly. She turned and took off through the trees near the shoreline, heading in the general direction of the caretaker's house.

"Danni, watch for snakes, dammit," Mike called. She turned and held a finger to her lips, mouthing "shut the fuck up" at him.

He held up his hands.

Eventually she stopped and approached wooden fence surrounding the caretaker's house and crept over it, followed by her brother and sister. She went up to one of the windows and peeked in. The curtain was obscuring most of the view, but she immediately dropped down and held her hand to her mouth.

Emma came up quickly to her and peered in, following suit and dropping to her knees, mouthing, "OH MY GOD," at her.

Danni was laughing silently and nodded at her. "I know," she mouthed.

Mike rolled his eyes and moved between his sisters peering inside. His jaw dropped.

There, bent over the bed of the caretaker's house was Missy, nude except for her shoes. Matt was behind her, his dick thrusting deep in and out of her. She was gasping in pleasure and moaned in pure ecstasy as he reared back and slapped her hard on the ass. "Fucking spank me harder, you pussy," she said loudly.

Matt followed her command and slapped her hard on the cheek.

Mike dropped to his knees and covered his mouth.

"Holy shit," he mouthed at his sisters.

Emma turned and whispered to the both of them. "Is everyone we know fucking their own siblings? Oh my god!"

Mike stood again, Emma and Danni coming in close to him as they all peered into the window. Matt had both of his hands wrapped around Missy's tits, bouncing in time with his thrusts.

"Tell me how bad you wanna fuck one of those other girls," Missy said lewdly.

"I wanna fuck them so fuckin' bad," Matt said.

Danni, Emma, and Mike laughed quietly at the terrible dialogue.

"Who do you wanna fuck?" Missy asked. "Fucking spank me," she commanded.

Matt thwacked her hard on the cheek and she moaned in response. "I wanna fuck Beth," he said.

"You wanna play with her big titties, don't you?"

"Yes," Matt said loudly, smacking her ass again.

The siblings outside were beside themselves with laughter.

"Who else?" Missy asked. "You wanna fuck Emily don't you? You wanna come in her pretty mouth don't you?"

"I wanna come all over her fuckin' face," he said lewdly, smacking her again. Missy moaned loudly.

"Fuck me harder, goddammit," she growled. "You wanna fuck Emma in the ass don't you?" she asked as he spanked her again, eliciting a groan from her.

"Fuck yes I do," he said.

"Whose dick is that?" Missy asked.

"This is your dick," Matt responded automatically.

"Who do you get to fuck with it?" Missy asked him.

"Only you," Matt answered quickly, slapping her ass again.

She temporarily lost the ability to form a coherent sentence as she began to convulse on her brother's cock. "Fuck, baby, fuck, take that pussy."

As she convulsed, Matt pulled out and spun her around, and she automatically dropped to he knees, his dick quickly entering her mouth and a warm flood filling it. Emma covered her mouth as some of his goo slipped out around his thrusting cock around Missy's lips.

"You've got some fucked up friends, man."

Seeing the surreal scene ending, the three quickly retreated back down the hill and through the trees to the cabin.

Once they were safely away, Mike turned to Emma and shook his head. "How long do you think they've been..."

"Fucking each other's brains out?" Emma finished. "I've sincerely got no clue."

"I saw them that night at the movies," Danni said. "At least I think it was her. I know it was him."

Mike couldn't really believe it. "Seriously though, how many of our friends are fucking each other? This is getting ridiculous!"

"Well, this certainly complicates things with Emily. We were going to hook him up with her, but now that we know he's fucking his sister, is that even an option?"

Mike thought for a moment. "Well, look at us. I'm fucking all of my sisters, at least I will be again soon. I don't think him including Emily would be that much of a stretch. I think she's going to need another woman at least. She basically said that at the campfire last night."

"You heard Missy though, she keeps Matt's dick in her purse, apparently," Emma said.

Mike smiled at the thought of his buddy being dominated by his sister. "Makes sense, though, if you think about it. Missy is always bossing him around anyways, not to mention all the comments he's dropped about her boobs and such."

Emma nodded. "Yeah, I guess we always just chalked that up to him being a horndog." She turned and looked at Mike briefly. "Do you really think Emily needs a woman?"

He shrugged and kept walking. "She did mention that last night, about Jess or whoever."

"Well, we'll have to get Missy interested in her, then," Danni said.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,263 Followers