Just The Three of Us

Story Info
He shares exhibitionist wife with divorced friend.
5.4k words
4.38
276.5k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenwood
Ravenwood
20 Followers

Chapter One

Like anything unexpected, it started small.

Ron had always known that his wife, Elaine, was extremely tactile in her affections. She just couldn't keep her hands to herself. When they'd first started dating in college, no matter where they were or what they were doing, she'd find some way to touch him. She'd run her fingers through his hair, stroke the nape of his neck, hold his hand, drape her arm across his back and lightly massage his shoulder, tease up and down his calf with her foot -- a never-ending repertoire of physical affection, albeit tame enough that no one thought much of it.

And he certainly wasn't complaining! Elaine was a stunning, outgoing woman. She loved to laugh, and the combination of her mischievous grin and luscious body made her sexy as hell. Ron got used to the leers that complete strangers and even some of his friends cast her way. He even basked in the satisfaction of knowing that this hot little babe who had all the guys drooling over her couldn't resist lavishing him with physical attention.

Besides, it all seemed pretty normal. Elaine was just affectionate -- or, as her girlfriends liked to say, "touchy-feely". However, not too long into their marriage, Ron would discover to his delight exactly how wild and uninhibited "touchy-feely" could get.

At first, it seemed innocent enough. They'd be lying together on the beach near their home, tanning their backs on a lazy weekend day, and Elaine would rest her hand on Ron's ass. After a while, unable to keep still, her fingers would slowly caress his firm cheeks. Still, it wasn't anything too risque, even for a crowded, neighborhood beach.

The first time she teased his crotch while they were sunbathing, though, he lazily swatted her hand away.

"What do you think you're doing?" he grumbled, half asleep from the sun.

"Teasing," came her playful reply. Her hand stole back to his crotch and she circled a fingernail over the outline of his tip. With a jolt, Ron was rock hard and dangerously close to poking out of his swimsuit.

"Great," he groaned. "You give me a boner when we can't do anything about it." At her mischievous giggles, Ron scolded, "Sweetheart, you are, by definition, a cock tease."

"Yeah, but I'm your cock tease," she purred, rolling on her side to drape an arm across his chest and nibble just beneath his ear.

Ron had grumbled about her sadistic streak for a while after that, until one weekend out in the Lake District turned his entire world on its head.

He and Elaine loved being out on the water. They both dreamed of saving up and one day buying a sailboat, but in the meantime they rented canoes or went out in their inner tubes. In the summer, they could spend an entire afternoon bumming around on the lake, having absolutely no desire to putter around with yard work or home improvement projects like so many of their neighbors.

It was on just such an afternoon, under a stunning blue sky, as they lay stretched out on the floor of a rental boat, lulled into pure bliss by the gentle rocking of the waves, when Ron felt his wife's impish, roaming fingers tease at his crotch. He was just about to grouse at her for getting him all worked up when her hand worked its way underneath the elastic waistband of his shorts and began stroking his hardening cock. Ron's hips bucked and he let out a low hiss.

"Jesus, that feels good," he gasped.

Smiling, Elaine propped herself up on one elbow and tugged his shorts part-way down his hips, allowing his cock to spring free. Ron's eyes widened in delighted awe as she bent her head toward his straining flesh and licked the tip in a long, wet stroke, letting her velvet tongue coil around him like a serpent seducing its mate. Just the feel of her hot little mouth panting on his cock sent his brain into near-meltdown.

Fanning her fingers affectionately over his balls and around the base of his shaft, Elaine closed her mouth around Ron's cock and sucked him in deep. She set up a firm, rhythmic pull with her hand while she worked her hot, wet mouth up and down, occasionally swirling her tongue over the fleshy crown or nudging the tender 'V' of skin just beneath the tip. Soon, Ron's rigid length was agonizingly swollen and throbbed beneath her frenzied efforts to milk him and suck him completely dry.

As his mind floated in an erotic haze, Ron thought he heard the roar of a speedboat engine. Dizzy with his impending release, he nonetheless managed to crane his head to the side and open his eyes. He hadn't imagined it; there was indeed a speedboat approaching fast, carrying a load of college guys. Ron wasn't sure if Elaine knew they were about to have an audience, but he was so close, he couldn't even form coherent words, much less think about warning her.

There was no way in hell the bobbing motion of her head directly over his crotch could be mistaken for anything other than what it was. Any guy old enough to have experienced head could recognize a blow job in progress. And sure enough, as the speedboat swept past them, kicking up a wake that rocked their little rowboat, a chorus of hoots and catcalls rose up.

Ron glanced down, worried that Elaine would suddenly break off out of sheer embarrassment. When her determined, aroused gaze met his, he thought he'd never seen a more beautiful sight in his life. His wife knew they'd been seen, knew that those guys could circle back for another view of her pleasuring his cock, and it didn't even slow her down. In fact, from having seen her writhing in ecstasy beneath him more nights than he could count, Ron could tell from her expression that she was deeply aroused.

That was all it took. Balls drawing up tight, Ron fired a hot stream of cum into his wife's eager mouth. His hips jerked violently as he fed her several more rounds of his seed, all of which she drank down like a glutton.

Distantly, he could hear cheers and applause from their impromptu audience. When Ron finally mustered the energy to open his eyes, he saw Elaine gazing at him with devilish affection, her cheek resting on his inner thigh while one hand trailed lazily over his hipbone. The image would be forever emblazoned in his memory of the first time he and Elaine would tap into her inner exhibitionist.

"I can't believe we just did that," Ron murmured, still dazed.

"I like sex," Elaine shrugged, her eyes never leaving his. She ran her palm over his abdomen and chest. "And I love your body. I don't care who sees."

Ron basked in the glow of her uninhibited affection, although he wasn't quite sure what turned her on so fiercely. He'd always thought he was pretty average: not flabby, but not really athletic, either. Maybe a little taller than most, and fairly broad-shouldered. But if Elaine thought he was not only fuckable, but good enough to warrant incredible oral sex in the middle of a lake, he certainly wasn't going to argue with her!

However, he was definitely interested to see how far this little exhibitionist streak went. So, after years of reaping the benefits of her constant need to touch him, Ron decided to step things up from his end. He'd always returned her affection, quite happy to wrap his arm around her or offer an answering caress in response to her tactile overtures. But it was a question of discovering if she felt the same way about him loving her body where others could see as she felt about her loving his body.

Chapter Two

The perfect opportunity came not too much later, when they flew to New Orleans for a trade show in mid-September that Ron had to attend on behalf of his company. It was their first time ever to the celebrated city, and in true tourist fashion, they hit the French quarter at their earliest opportunity. Bourbon Street surpassed even their most outrageous expectations. Despite the fact that colleges and universities were back in session, diminishing the usual crush of summer partygoers, the street was packed with drunken revelers, all of whom seemed to be trying to outdo each other in their flamboyant displays. To Ron, it looked like something straight out of one of those 'Girls Gone Wild' amateur videos.

There was definitely something in the air. Maybe it was the heat, thick and sultry even hours after the sun had set. Or the noise of the bars and the street. And then again, it could just be the mood of the crowd. Ron had *definitely* smelled pot a couple of times.

Elaine was already nicely buzzed, having sampled a local rum concoction called a Hurricane, which Ron found way too sweet. As Ron walked hand-in-hand with her down the middle of Bourbon Street, past jazz bars and night clubs, every now and then they were confronted by boisterous crowds of guys chanting for a woman in their midst to raise her top and jiggle her tits.

"Think you could ever do that?" Ron asked Elaine.

She laughed and reached up to undo the tie of her halter-top. "Hey, when in Rome..."

When she dropped the front of her halter-top and shimmied her round, full breasts, whoops and hollers echoed from surrounding admirers. Ron couldn't resist. He cupped her fleshy mounds in his palms and squeezed appreciatively, lightly rolling her thick, hardened nipples with the pads of his thumbs. The whoops and hollers got even louder.

One of the more adventurous bystanders approached and asked if he could get a feel. Elaine glanced at Ron, and seeing the naked lust in his eyes, turned toward the unknown man and offered her chest to his eager touch. As the young stranger fondled her shamelessly, Ron felt his cock swell thick and full in his jeans. The sight of his wife's body being groped and explored right in front of him was arousing beyond belief.

Later, in their hotel room, Ron confessed how hot it had gotten him, which led to one of the most open discussions he and Elaine had had in years.

"I know why it made me hot," Elaine murmured as she lay beside him on the bed, stroking her fingers along his bare chest. "What did it for you?"

"Wait, what made it hot for you? I wanna hear this," Ron demanded, grinning as he arched an eyebrow.

"Hmmm...It was more than the touching," Elaine began thoughtfully, letting her hand wander down his side, over his hip and to his inner thigh. "It was being the focus of that much desire. There was something really erotic about being wanted so much, even by a stranger, that he had to put his hands on me. But the fact that you wanted to see him do it practically had me throbbing."

"Yeah?" Ron could barely choke out his response. Elaine's honesty sent shivers through him, and it didn't hurt that she'd been massaging the crux of his thigh while she spoke.

She nibbled at the corner of her lip for a moment, a mannerism that Ron knew well. Elaine always did it when she wasn't quite sure if she should say something. Whatever it was, though, he had a hunch that he *really* wanted to hear it.

"I liked..." Her voice was soft, deceptively shy, considering how confident Elaine had always been about her sexuality. She sounded more like a blushing virgin than the adventurous sex kitten who had flashed her tits not two hours ago, which only got him harder. "I liked feeling so desirable that you didn't just want to touch me, you wanted to see my body being touched...I can't explain it..."

Ron exhaled a slow, shaky breath that he hadn't even realized he'd been holding. He wanted to bury himself in Elaine and fuck her senseless. In her own way, what his gorgeous, confident wife was struggling to tell him was that she got a thrill over the idea that he saw her as a sex object. It was something she'd never admit to openly: she was far from a dumb bimbo. Elaine definitely had a sense of independence. So it floored him to realize how deeply she trusted him, if she'd found the nerve to confide that particular fantasy to him.

As much as he wanted to roll her beneath him and sink his straining cock into her hot depths, Ron knew there would never be a better opportunity to share one of his own, secret fantasies with her.

"I love you," he murmured before claiming her lips in a deep, urgent kiss. Gradually, he kissed his way over to her ear and began fondling her bare tits with one hand. As he teased one tender peak from round, feather-soft quiescence to hard, aroused points, he whispered, "I love you, and I love your body. You're beautiful when you're being touched. You don't hide anything. And I love seeing that."

Elaine's breathing deepened and took on that urgent cadence that Ron had come to know as one of the signs that she was getting really, really turned on. He had to wonder at the guys who thought that there was some "mystery" to satisfying a woman. They had to be blind.

His hand wandered down to the juncture of his wife's thighs. Willingly, she eased them open for him and he slid a finger between her moist, clingy lips. "I'd love to see more. When that guy was fondling you, I started wondering what it would be like if he felt you up under your panties."

Ron illustrated his fantasy by gliding his finger along Elaine's naked slit. "I imagined everything: how your legs would part just a little, what your face would look like when you felt him slide a finger inside you." Elaine let out a scarcely audible whimper as Ron dipped his finger in her pussy. Slowly, he moved it in and out of her and was rewarded when her face flushed with just the naked lust he'd imagined. "All that, just from seeing him play with your tits. God, I couldn't stop myself. Every thought got me harder. I wondered if you'd let him finger you until you came." Ron felt a warm trickle of moisture drip down his finger as Elaine's body yielded to his touch and to the erotic lure of his words.

Her eyes were half-closed and her body was wet for him. But it definitely worked both ways. Whispering his dark fantasy in his wife's ear, seeing how it affected her, had gotten him unbelievably hard. So hard, he was afraid he might cum when he finally said the words to her. Knowing this, he moved between her thighs and positioned his weeping tip at her slick, welcoming pussy.

Easing into her at last felt so good he could barely keep his voice steady. "But the best...the hottest...was when I pictured him fucking you."

Elaine let out a soft moan and thrust her hips up, taking him in as deep as he could go. Ron nearly collapsed. He loved the soft resistance of her tight walls, just before they gave way to his cock; loved the juicy smack as he pulled back; loved how the dewy evidence of her desire leaked from her tight pussy and smeared all over his balls each time they slapped up against her.

"That would be the ultimate fantasy," he choked out as Elaine's moans intensified and her hips bucked even harder against his. He drove his cock home with each word. "I'd love to watch another man fuck you."

"Oh God, Ron!" Elaine gasped, her eyes squeezing shut as her feminine walls clenched in ecstasy around his relentless staff. Her pleasure triggered a chain reaction. Ron's balls drew up in answering release, flooding her depths with stream after stream of his warm seed.

They lay together, sweaty and spent, for several moments. At last, when Ron eased out of his wife's body, he gazed wordlessly at her and brushed stray strands of hair out of her face, waiting to hear what she'd say now that the moment of passion had passed.

"Would you really want to watch me have sex with someone else?" Elaine asked softly, her eyes searching his.

Nodding, Ron said, "Yeah...although I think I'd want to do more than watch. If we're talking no-holds-barred fantasy, I'd want you to take us both on."

For a breathless, heart-stopping eternity, Elaine said nothing, merely looked at him. Slowly, her lips curved in a hesitant, but soon emboldened, grin.

"I think maybe, under the right circumstances...I could do it."

Chapter Three

The right circumstances, it turned out, were named Adam Townsend.

Ron had worked with Adam for five years now and had been fairly good friends with him for four of them. They had enjoyed a drink after work occasionally, and once, two years ago, Adam and his wife Sasha had invited Ron and Elaine to spend the weekend up at their cabin on the lake.

But in the past six months, Ron had watched with concern as Adam retreated into a shell, burying himself in work and staying late at the office. Something was definitely wrong, but Adam deflected all of Ron's tactful offers to hash it out over a beer with weary assurances that it was just the pressure of deadlines on a few of his projects, that was all.

However, not long after the phenomenal weekend in New Orleans, Adam finally took Ron up on his offer, confessing he needed more than a beer. This was Scotch material.

Ron called Elaine and told her he'd be home from work a little later than usual.

Seated at the far end of the bar, four empty glasses and two recently filled ones in front of them, Adam finally opened up.

"Sasha and I are getting a divorce."

For a moment, Ron merely started in disbelief. Then, after releasing a long, heavy sigh he said, "Adam, I'm sorry, man. That's really rough."

Adam nodded, staring blankly at his Scotch. "Last April, I found out she'd been cheating on me. She tried to convince me that it was only that one time, but when I started checking around, it turned out that she'd been having an affair with this guy for over a year." He raised the glass and took a deep draught. "Unless something comes up, we sign the final papers in two weeks."

When Adam set his empty glass down on the bar, the cold, flat sound echoed in Ron's ears. He really felt for his friend. To think that he'd been carrying this around for months without telling anyone about it.

They drank for another hour, and as Adam confessed how miserable his home life had been for the better part of six months, and how long it had been since he'd had sex, an idea began to form in Ron's mind. After extracting a promise from Adam that he'd take a cab home rather than driving, Ron piled into one himself.

That night in bed, he recounted the entire conversation to Elaine, right down to Adam's bitter description of having gone in for at least three tests to make sure his soon-to-be ex-wife hadn't contracted anything from her lover and passed it along to him.


"Jeez," Elaine murmured. "Thank God he's okay. That would be horrible if she'd infected him on top of everything else."

"Yeah, although it would have had to have happened close to a year ago. Adam said that he and Sasha stopped having sex sometime around last December." Hearing Elaine's soft murmur of sympathy, Ron finally sprang his idea on her. "Hon, do you remember what we talked about in New Orleans?"

Elaine pulled away from him a little and propped herself up on one elbow, her long, chestnut hair cascading down over her shoulders. Her brow was furrowed in concern. She definitely knew what Ron was going to suggest, even before he said it. "Are you sure about this, Ron? Because I am not going to take advantage of someone who is hurting like that just so we can get off. I mean, poor Adam! That would be really sleazy. I love you, sweetheart, and I definitely do sex, but I don't do sleazy."

"Me neither," Ron assured her with a kiss. "But think about it. Adam probably hasn't enjoyed the touch of a woman in months. He closed himself off by focusing on work. Tell you what? We'll start having him over and see how he acts. We're his friends. At the very least, he'll probably appreciate the company. He's been pretty much alone for a long time."

"Okay," Elaine agreed. "But if he seems even a little uncomfortable, we don't push him."

A few nights later, they put their plan into motion. Ron invited Adam over for dinner -- nothing special, just pasta and a few bottles of good red wine. After some initial awkwardness, when it was clear to Ron and Elaine that Adam was remembering earlier gatherings like this with Sasha, the mood gradually lightened. The three of them swapped embarrassing stories and laughed as the wine flowed freely.

Ravenwood
Ravenwood
20 Followers
12