Just the Three of Us Ch. 03

Story Info
A couple share their love with a unique and beautiful woman.
2k words
4.58
24.9k
13
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers

I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. I could hear the sound of heels clicking on the hardwood floor followed by a moment of silence before the door was unlocked to reveal Shada standing there in a beautiful white blouse and black skirt and four-inch heels. "Callie! Hi. Please come in. It's so good to see you!"

I stepped inside and into Shada's outstretched arms. I bent down as we hugged and relished the feeling of our boobs pressed together. As we released our arms, Shada stood on her tippy toes and kissed me softly. "Mmmm. I've been dying to that again all week."

"Me, too, Shada! Thank you for having me over tonight. I've been so excited about getting together since we discussed it."

"Me, too, and it's our pleasure, Callie. Trust me. Come with me, please. I want you to meet Eric."

Shada led me into their family room which had a beautiful cathedral ceiling where a magnificent chandelier was providing a soft, candle-like glow to the beautifully furnished room. As we walked in, the tall, handsome man wearing a dark gray shirt and black pants stood up and smiled.

"You must be Callie. Hi and welcome. I'm pleased to finally meet you. I'm Eric."

"Hi, Eric," I said feigning shyness. "Same here."

"You two!" Shada said with a sense of playful scorn. "No kiss hello? Not even a hug? Nothing? I think we can do better than that. Eric? Callie?"

I pretended to be embarrassed and looked down and then at Shada who said, "It's okay. Go ahead. Eric's been dying to meet you."

I looked up at Eric who was a good three inches taller than me even in my heels then back at Shada one more time as though I still wasn't sure if she meant it.

"Eric. Please kiss Callie hello so we can move on to getting better acquainted," Shada demanded.

"Do you mind, Callie?" asked politely as he extended his hands taking mine in his.

"No. That would be nice, Eric," I said demurely.

Eric stepped in closer as our eyes met. I closed mine and offered him my full, pink lips. His met mine as he let go of my hands and placed one of them on the side of my face. We kissed for a full second or more and in just that brief moment I lost track of where I was or that Shada was even in the room.

"So hello again, Callie, and welcome," Eric said quietly. "We're very glad you're here."

"Thank you, Eric. And—wow. That was very nice."

"He's a very good kisser, Callie." Shada leaned toward me and added as though it was a secret, "And he's also very good at umm, well, let's just say 'other things' and leave it at that." Shada's eyes sparkled wickedly as she emphasized "other things" as she offered me a seat.

I was across from Eric and catty corner to Shada who seemed to be apart from her husband intentionally. I couldn't help but think it was to make me like they weren't ganging up on me although a certain form of "ganging me" sounded very nice right about then! They were both SO attractive. Michael, the guy I'd been dating since my ex-wife first suggested we double date with men, was a very good looking man, but Eric was stunningly handsome. After seeing him in person I thought of the guy who plays Neal Caffrey on the show White Collar. He, like Shada, was a solid 9. I'd say "10" but was anyone really that perfect? In this case, that just might be possible, though.

Shada stood up and said, "I'm so sorry. Callie, what can I get you to drink, sweetheart? We have both red and wine as well as champagne. What's your pleasure?"

In my male persona, I preferred beer or red wine. As Callie, I drank mostly white wine just in case I ever spilled. Merlot could leave a nasty stain and dresses and cashmere sweaters weren't cheap. "I'll have some chardonnay if you have it, please."

"Coming right up. Honey, what about you?"

"A glass of the cabernet sauvignon sounds perfect, Shada. Thank you, sweetheart."

Eric extended his hand which Shada touched playfully as she went toward the kitchen leaving the two of us alone.

"Do you mind me asking what it is you do for a living, Callie? If that—or anything else—is off limits for any reason, please just let me know. Shada said she told you I fly for Delta out of Dulles."

"She did and I don't mind, Eric," I said honestly. I realized that to whatever degree any 'risk' was involved and that risk was minimal because we were all consenting adults, it applied to him as much as it might to me. "I'm an aeronautical engineer for Grumman. I help develop modifications for the F-18 super hornet's engines. Well, at least that's what I've been doing for the last couple of years. I suppose I could work on pretty much any other system on any aircaft."

"What did I miss?" Shada said as she came back in with a tray holding our drinks. She handed me my chardonnay and Eric his cab-sav and sat down with a glass of champagne for herself.

"Well, it appears Callie is not only a very beautiful young woman but she's as smart as she is pretty. She works as an aeronautical engineer for Grumman."

"Get out of here!" Shada said after taking a first sip from her glass. "No way! You can't be this pretty and that smart. That's just unfair!"

"Well, thank you. Both of you. But let's be clear about something. You two are the models in the room! I know people tend to date and marry those who equally attractive, but you two are a perfect match. You're both amazing! So that's very kind of you, but both of your are simply gorgeous and that's neither a gratuitous reply nor an exaggeration."

"I think she like us, too, honey," Shada teased as she glanced over at Eric. "Perhaps this would be a good time to talk about tonight?"

Eric smiled at her and then at me as he said, "Well, I suppose that would be appropriate considering the rather 'unique' nature of our little group. Does that sound all right to you, Callie?"

I'd just finished a long, second sip of my own drink as I said, "Of course. I'm a curious person by nature and Shada's invitation was intriguing to say the least. So please, by all means, tell me what you have in mind."

Eric set his glass down and said, "Shada and I have been married for just over six years now. We've been wildly happy together and we have a very fulfilling love life if I may say so. Right, hon?" Shada got up and sat down next to her husband.

"You may indeed so say because it's most definitely true. In fact, that might be an understatement," Shada said huskily as she leaned her head onto his broad shoulders.

Eric continued by saying, "About a year ago, we discussed the possibility of sharing our love with certain other, uh, 'interesting' people. We're not what you would call 'swingers' by any means. This isn't a lifestyle thing for us. We just enjoy spending time with people who are well, uniquely attractive to us both. In fact, we've only done this on two other occasions because we're extremely selective and very careful about we spend this kind of time with. Does that make any sense at all, Callie?"

"It does. And I'm flattered. So is it fair to assume you both fully understand what it is about me that makes me—as you said, Eric—'uniquely' attractive?"

"We do. And I have to admit Shada wasn't certain even after meeting you although she had a very strong suspicion she might be right. I'll tell you this right up front, Callie. Had I met you anywhere else, I would never have even had any suspicion you might be anything other than the beautiful woman you present yourself to be."

"And you are beautiful, Callie," Shada said sincerely. "We first discussed this particular fantasy about four months ago, but we gave up ever finding someone we'd feel comfortable enough to be with let alone invite into our home. But the times I saw you in your back yard right after having seen your "brother" I started wondering. Is that really a different person? I'd see 'him' and then two hours later see you and it got me to wondering as well as excited. I didn't tell Eric right away. I wanted to gather more, oh I don't know, let's call it 'evidence' first. It wasn't until we'd been alone here for a while that I was reasonably sure I was correct and is it safe to assume you're now confirming my suspicions?"

"Well, if by confirmation you mean to know whether or not I really have a brother who lives with me or even nearby, the answer is a resounding 'no.' Does that provide enough clarification?" I asked playfully as I picked my glass back up.

Shada and Eric looked at one another again then back at me before Eric spoke. "It does, Callie. So our logical follow-on question is this. Would you like to enjoy an evening sharing our love with us?" He paused for a moment then before I could respond he added, "Feel free to run away if that's your inclination or to just politely decline, but we are more thrilled than we can put into words to have a special woman as beautiful as you to make this offer to."

"Again, thank you both. I'm flattered and I'm honored and no, I won't be running anywhere. I accept your loving offer with pleasure."

"Wonderful!" Shada exclaimed. "I'm so happy to hear you say that, Callie." Shada got up and walked over to a table that had an MP3 player and a set of Bose speakers on it. She punched a couple of buttons and some soft jazz rang out.

"Honey," she called to Eric. "Shall we?"

Eric got up, took her hand, and the two of them danced as the first song played. As the final note played, Eric kissed her softly. "We always end every dance with a kiss. That's our tradition, Callie." Eric let go of her hand and she extended it to me. "Callie, would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to, Shada," I said warmly. The smell of our perfumes mixed together was intoxicating as we slowly swayed to the sound of a mello saxophone. As the song ended Shada said, "Don't forget our tradition, Callie."

"No chance," I whispered softly as our glossy lips met. "Mmmmm. What a wonderful tradition, Shada. I love it."

"Mind if I cut in?" Eric asked as he tapped his wife on the shoulder.

"Not too much," Shada teased as she stepped back.

Eric took me in his arms and in moments I could feel his huge dick pressing up against me. I murmured my approval very softly. As the song ended, Shada cupped her hands to her mouth and said, "Tradition you two. Tradition!"

We both smiled as we glanced over at her then back at one another. Eric's full lips pressed on mine again and this time he placed his strong arms around me and pulled me in close. Our tongues met briefly and the tips of them danced together for a moment.

"Wow," I sighed. "I love family traditions. Are there any more like that for me to learn tonight?"

I felt Shada's arms in between us. She'd snuck up behind Eric as we were kissing and wrapped her arms around his waist. She gently pulled one of my arms down from around Eric's neck, took my hand, and placed on her husband's now-rock hard cock and helped me stroke it. "Oh, Callie. That was just the beginning. We have so much to share with you. We are going to have so much fun together tonight! For starters, there's a very handsome man between us who has something I'm guessing we both want very, very badly.

"You guessed correctly—again—Shada. As someone who loves playing poker, I'm ready for Eric to go all in."

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers