Just the Two of Us

Info
He replicates himself for your pleasure.
1.6k words
4.54
131.4k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2009
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Good evening, come in and get yourself comfortable. I have a few exhilarating scenarios on offer for you today which may take me a moment to explain.

How often have you thought about making love to another woman only to have that fantasy shot down as the reality of the situation bares its ugly head? Wouldn't it be wonderful if that other woman was simply another version of you? There would be no tricky relationships to juggle and there would be no confusion as to how to get the other woman off, although I suspect that would never be a problem for someone like you. Your replica would be willing to give and receive everything that you have always wanted.

Or how often have you fantasized about fucking a few good men only to be left considering the impossible task of actually finding a handful of men who really knew how to satisfy you like the man you love? Wouldn't it be ideal just to fuck several versions or exact replicas of him? Your man and his twin fucking you from both ends and sharing your body in a passionate embrace.

Hmmm... if only it were that simple, just as easy as the clicking of a button. Would it be narcissistic or egotistical? Sure, I guess it could be viewed that way if you wanted to analyze it. But let's face it, it's obvious that it would be little more than a heightened form of masturbation, and that's what we specialize in here.

We specialize in creative and innovative ways to turn you on and make you come. Please believe me when I say I most certainly have a treat in stall for you tonight. You see, I have such a button sitting here and it will easily help accommodate the fantasy I have just suggested to you. I'm serious. Yes, I know it's just a simple little button, but keep in mind that its what you do with it that counts.

For example, how would you like for a second Host to lick your pussy while we continue to discuss the range of possibilities this little button can provide us. Yes? Sound fun? Good, now lay down and let's get this fantasy underway.

CLICK

Hi.

Hey.

Do you know what you're doing here?

Of course I know what I am doing here, I am you.

Yes well, what is it?

You want me to lick her pussy.

Well it's not going to lick itself now is it?

Perhaps later she will.

Very funny, now get down there and start off gently. Lick her pussy like you would a delicious sweet.

I understand.

Hmmm, how delightful. It's like watching a film of us fucking except I get to physically experience it with you. I can sit back and happily stroke my cock as I watch myself licking and kissing at your slippery pink flesh. You can lay back and enjoy the relentless lapping of your clit while you look hopelessly into my eyes for understanding. But there is nothing to understand, only avenues to explore. Watch my hand drive furiously up and down my hard-on growing harder and redder as my eyes explore the scene before me. He has his hands on either side of your pussy stretching it open so he can lick every little crevice he can find. You cup your tits up into your hands and let out a forceful moan as you buck down trying to push your cunt into his mouth. I begin walking slowly toward the two of you as I now take slow broad strokes up and down my cock now throbbing and weeping at the end. The pre-cum sliding through the eye of my penis is almost dripping as I edge it closer to your face.

With no instruction what so ever you lean over rolling your tongue out to collect the glistening dew from my soft yet firm head. You slide the slippery fluid around and onto your lips with your tongue and reach out with your hand and start jacking my shaft with intent. You're gasping for air as you lay out your tongue before my dick as if to beg for me to lay a string of sperm across the length of it. You look desperate for release, you're pulling at my cock as though it may save your life and my second fellow is ever so aggressive with the eating of your cunt.

You want to come and I want to eat your pussy so hold on for one moment please.

CLICK

I pull my cock away from you, you are left looking lost and bewildered. You long for your climax and I move down and dive hungrily into your pussy. I am sucking and tonguing at the folds of flesh which hide your most delicate treasure. My stiff cock is clutched tight with my hand jerking it randomly like it may spit out its load at any moment. You start screaming, "More, more, more. Give me more." and my tongue dives deep into your hole.

"More!." you plead, "More men, I want your dick with me as I come."

You see the button sitting just near you on the side table and you stretch and reach out to grab it but it's just beyond your fingertips. You look down at me and see that I'm still nudging at your cunt with my nose and mouth. One arm is wrapped around your thigh while the other squeezes my cock against your leg, flexing it hard so you may feel the heat emanating from it's fleshy form.

"Press the fucking button." you demand and stringing my hair through your fingers you tear my head back away from your pussy and stare down at me with a glare in your eye I wouldn't dare upset so I leap up swiping for the button like my life depended on it. Once it is back in my grasp I toss it to you and return to your snatch so I may finish my meal.

CLICK

Ah, no where was I?

"Hi." You look up at me impressed by my accuracy. My cock is rock hard, absolutely identical in every way the one you had earlier dangling pre-cum onto your tongue.

"I want you to spray your load over my tits." You continue, "I want to feel your warm spunk showering my breasts and making them glisten in the light."

"That sounds fantastic." I say. "This may take a moment though."

"Well don't take too long, I'm almost at the edge." you inform.

I stand over you shaking my cock with one hand and pinching my nipple with the other. The expression on my face is surprised as I quickly discover how close to the edge I already am. I am fixated at the site of my pulsing dick being jacked above your most perfect tits. You push them together for me presenting your cleavage as a canvas for me to paint with my cum.

"Oh!" My cum pumping out of my cock. "Oh!" Splashing your tits with lashes of white jizz. "Oh!" Hot fucking cum dripping into your cleavage. "Oh!" And you look up rolling your eyes in ecstasy as you let your tits fall from your hands revealing large tears of my seed rolling over your body.

CLICK

I come up for air and I am presented with you smothered in cum. It's a gorgeous sight but unfortunately for me you deny me the privilege and force my face back down between your legs. I suck harder at your cunt now, I am determined to have you come.

CLICK

Come for me baby

"Hi."

"Shut up and come in my mouth." You assert, "I'm ready to come and I want your cock pumping my throat with your jism while I gasp for air."

"Yes Mam!" and I quickly guide the end of my cock into your mouth and jack at the base of my shaft.

Still licking at your cunt I look up to see my cock sliding in and out of your mouth as you try to scream through your orgasm. I reach up and slide my hands over your tits now slippery with cum. I see my penis pumping another load now into your mouth. Your body shakes with delight and you appear completely lost in it all. Your orgasm is supreme and it mingles with my own as it slides around your mouth. You pull away from his dick still twitching and dripping with the orgasm. You grab me by the hair again and pull me up to kiss your mouth which now tastes like my cum.

CLICK

"Fill me with your cum." You beg, "I want just one more please."

It's now just the two of us. I'm busting at the balls to shoot my load and so in one easy stroke I slide all the way into you and hold myself there. I tongue kiss you hard and pull your hips hard against my own as I begin to spurt one third and final load into your body. I can feel it filling your pussy and dripping down and out of your cunt and onto my balls. I'm still coming as I taste it in your mouth and rub it into your tits. You're flushed from your orgasm and you fall back as I hold you close and tight as my penis juts one last spurt into your body.

Oh, my fucking. I thought I may have been able to spend a little more time with you this evening but it appears as though you are without a doubt absolutely spent. You're rolling over cuddled up cosy on the bed holding the button as if were a animal you were protecting from harm. I kiss you sweetly goodnight and leave you covered and filled with my seed.

I'll be back tomorrow night... take care of the button.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dr_Impervious
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love your voice and all your hot stories and commands!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'll never forget the first time I showed up for a date a realizing it was with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!!

Oh my god this is perfection, I love your stories. Im so glad i discovered your audios wow~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfectly Delicious!

You are a god among boys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear...sweet....lord

HOLY MOTHER OF SEXINESS *moans* that was FLIPPIN HOT!!! DEAR GOD I was almost edging alone from the noises of you licking me but what as always got me even more than being pleasured was the sound of you begging as if you were me oh my god hearing you beg "MORE MORE PLEASE MORE!" and imagining it was you was...just uhh! BIGGEST TURN ON EVER hearing a man moan and particularly you is,.oh my @_@ and dat accent...YOU HAVE A GIFT HOLY JEEZ your moans and pants and "a-ahh!"',s are the sexiest turn on EVER I swear If they could sell your sexual essence in a bottle all sex companies would go out of business. Hearing a man as sexy as yourself in THIS much pleasure Is just amazing I can never NOT become aroused within the first fifteen seconds

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Persephone Trying the new 'Tinder for Rapists' App.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Squirting...You Can Do It! How you can get your woman to squirt.in How To
Prelude to Rough Sex He holds her down & makes her beg for more.in Erotic Couplings
For the Honour of Clan Tavish Highland warrior takes his clan enemy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Princess & The Barbarian She's captured & used by a savage warrior.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories