Just the Two of Us Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at the look on my face and lay back, stretching her arms above her head and making her breasts flatten out on her chest. They looked amazing, and I leaned over her to cup a hand over the left breast, firm and taut skin and a stiffening nipple, pressing against my palm. I massaged it softly and she drew in a breath, and again as I bent my head down to take the other nipple in my mouth. They tasted nice, a mixture of her womanly scent and warm skin. It was wonderful to suckle on her round breast, kneading the other with my hand and pressing my tongue down onto her nipple.

She moaned lightly and I moved the hand covering her breast down between her legs to rub a finger there again, and I found her to be wet again. She smiled as I raised myself up to kiss her, delighted at the feelings she was feeling.

'Do you want to...do it now or later?' I asked her, holding her breast in my hand once again.

'Now. I want to do it right now.' I smiled at her eagerness. 'Just...be careful,' she said, her nervousness again coming to the fore. I nodded and kissed her on the lips. Standing up I took off my pants, hard and ready, sliding a condom from my pocket over the tip.

'Stop,' she said, reaching out with her hands, 'I'll do it.' And she did. Another first went down as she slid the rubber down my length, touching a man's cock for the first time in her life. I trembled as her hands touched me, the swollen member growing if that were even possible and it twitched slightly. She giggled again and smiled before lying back down, legs slightly spread and her pulse racing in anticipation. I clambered onto the bed next to her and kissed her again, running my hands over her breasts and down her stomach to stop resting on the light covering of hair. She shivered and I rolled over on top of her, parting her legs gently with one hand as I slowly lowered onto her. She reached her hand down and guided me into her and I pushed forward till the head of my cock was in her.

As I looked down at her lissom body stretched out beneath me I was taken aback by her beauty and how young she looked. For the first time that day I consciously realised that she was my best friend's sister and I was about to make love to her. She was only eighteen, young and somewhat innocent, and she took my breath away. I bent down and kissed her then, slowly pushing forward again until I felt resistance. Her breath was coming in faster huffs, and I could see that she was enjoying it despite the strange feelings it brought out from deep within her slender body.

'This is going to hurt, but it'll be better if I do it now rather then draw it out okay?' She nodded slowly, a hint of fear deep within her eyes. 'Don't worry. Once it's over you'll enjoy it more.'

'You're just saying that to make me feel better aren't you?' she replied, a glint of humour in her eyes, a good sign, despite her anxiety.

'Don't worry, you're going to be okay. I'll be as careful as I can.' That said I thrust forward in one long push, breaking her hymen and coming to rest half inside her.

'Ahh...ow-that...hurt...ohh, god, that hurt,' she cried out panting. 'Wait for a minute...' I waited for her to adjust to the invasion below, reaching down with one hand to cup her breast, and then sliding it under her back to pull her up so I could mouth at her breast. She began to respond after a minute or so and arch her back into me, thrusting slowly with her hips.

'Does that mean you're ready then?' She gave me a withering glance.

'Shut up and fuck me.' I had never heard Lauren swear before and it surprised me. But I did what she wanted. I began to thrust into her, pushing forward and feeling her warm silken tunnel encompassing me as I slid in and out of her. She lay back and I lay on top of her, crushing her breasts against me and wrapping my arms around her back, running one down her side to hold her buttocks, smooth and firm.

'Oh...damn-please...huh huh, ohhh...' she groaned, and I felt her arms and legs coming up and wrapping around my body, clutching me to her firm young body. Her delicate frame was heaving under me, small and compact and I could feel her stomach moving and rippling beneath me. I hugged her to me tighter and thrust in and out of her faster, one hand holding her breast and rolling the nipple between my fingers as I kissed her passionately, mashing our mouths together and panting into one another's mouths.

'God...Lauren, you're so...hot-oh-Christ...I'm coming...' I tensed, holding her tight as she was beginning to come as well, the second time in the night. She cried out loudly, and I pushed deep into her, bottoming out and exploding. I spurted into her, holding her against me as she writhed in her own pleasure. Moaning and thrusting against my body she came, clamping down on me and unravelling her arms and legs from around me, falling limply to her sides.

I drew a deep breath and kissed her, before moving to the side and lying down beside her. She rolled over to rest against my side, her arm covering my chest and her breasts, soft and round pressed up against me. She rested her leg over mine and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

'That was wonderful. I...have never felt that good in my life. I hope we can do it again.' She looked radiant. I laughed and rolled on top of her, embracing and kissing her.

'You mean now?' I asked mock playfully.

She looked at me with half serious expression for a moment and then laughed as well. 'No, I can wait for a moment or two.'

'Oh, thanks for that. I think I might need a moment or two more then that.' We smiled and hugged. I stood up. 'I suppose we should unpack our stuff.' I looked own at her nude form stretched across the bed and bent down to kiss her. 'Come on. It won't take too long,' pulling her up with me.

'Okay, hang on a moment I'll just get dressed,' she said bending down for her clothes and offering me the first real look at her firm butt. I reached over and laid a hand on it. She jumped and turned to look at me accusingly. 'What was that for? A gentleman would hardly do that to his lady!'

I leered at her. 'I'm not a gentleman and you're no lady miss,' pulling her close. 'But I don't think we need to get dressed either, do we?' I kissed her and she grinned.

'What, you want to spend the whole weekend running around the room with a nude eighteen year old?' she said laughingly at the look of happy agreement on my face. 'I suppose we can arrange for that. Come on, let's go unpack,' pulling me along by the hand.

'What?' I spluttered, about to say that it was what I had been trying to get her to help with, but the protest died on my lips. As she dragged me along I had a clear view of her butt as she moved, the crease moving from side to side on her taut buttocks.

She turned and grinned at me. 'One track mind hey?' I pulled her into me; her butt nestled in my crotch and brought my hands around to cup her breasts, kissing her neck.

'Got it in one!'

We spent the next hour unpacking and exploring the hotel room, I realised it was almost five o'clock and said that I'd go and get something to cook. We had a little kitchenette in the room, and so while Lauren had a shower (which I was very tempted to join in) I dressed and went down to the supermarket down the block. By the time I was back Lauren had finished the shower and was watching the T.V, nude once again, her slim form curled up on the couch.

We cooked dinner together, a messy affair as we tried to feed one another or coat each other in food, but we got it done and washed up, and went back to the bedroom. Lauren jumped on me and kissed all over my face, but I pulled her off me and lay down on the bed.

'Sorry, I might just have a nap, I'm a bit tired,' I said, tongue in cheek. Next thing I know I'm being hit across the head with a pillow, hard. 'Ow! Leave me alone, I was just joking!'

'I should hope so,' she said petulantly. 'I didn't come on this little trip just for one go at it.'

I laughed at the look on her face. 'Well I did get you off twice so far, it's not my fault you're not satisfied. Think about poor little me. Just one go, like I'm going to stop before well after midnight.' She grinned and threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing me all over my face.

'Yay! Let's get started.' She went all business-like and serious; I laughed at her and laid her down on the bed. 'I want it hard and fast. Don't be gentle, just rough and do me hard,' she smiled at herself. 'I've never spoken like that before. I like it!'

'I like it too,' I said, kissing her again.

So we did it "hard and fast". I rolled her over and pushed into her from behind, her butt slotting into my groin and pressing against me as I thrust into her. She moaned, and I pushed harder. It was skin against skin, slapping and grunts accompanying our panting, sweat slicking us from head to toe as we writhed together, hands flying everywhere, over her breasts, bouncing from the force of my thrusts, running down her stomach to rub the folds of her vagina, hers grabbing my head and pulling down for a kiss as she arched her back and neck to meet me, grabbing my butt from behind to force me into her deeper and faster.

We both came explosively, me first, and her a minute or so later as I continued to stay in her and rubbed her fast and hard. She collapsed on her face and I rolled of to the side again as we lay there, exhausted, arms around one another.

'Wow Lauren. You...are absolutely-awesome. God damn, that...was...hot,' trying to catch my breath. I looked at her face, sweaty with her hair clinging limply to her skin. She was glowing, even though exhausted. She rolled over and lay on her back, looking up at the ceiling and her chest heaving still, breasts undulating with her stomach. She was beautiful.

She looked at me and smiled. 'Thanks. You weren't half bad either you know.' She tried to sit up and groaned. 'Oh...I think I stretched a lot then. Can we have a bath?' I nodded and got up, turning the taps to the bath on and then moving round to her side of the bed and picked her up, cradling her slight frame in my arms. She was a pleasant weight in my arms, and I sat her down gently in the running water as she unwrapped her arms from around my neck.

I climbed in next to her and when the bath was full I put the jets on low, and pulled her to have her back pressed against my stomach, resting between my legs. I cupped her breasts in my hands and bent my head as she craned her neck for a kiss. I smiled at her and moved my hands to rest on her stomach.

'I still feel sore, but this is nice. Isn't it?' she asked me, leaning her head against my shoulder.

'Hmmm,' I murmured agreement. I could almost forget that she was only eighteen. If I closed my eyes she felt like a women resting against me. She was one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen, and her face was so vibrant and happy all the time. But she was so young. I knew that it had already passed the point of no return, but thinking on it, it felt kind of weird to be lying here with a nude (albeit hot) eighteen year old between my legs. Oh well.

***

We spent the rest of the weekend making love over and over. I know it sounds clichéd to say that we never left the bed, but it was almost the truth. Eventually we had to go however, and checked out in the late morning. I dropped her nearby her house and then went home myself, absolutely spent. As far as my parents knew I had been out all night and then went to a friend's house.

For the next few weeks we only saw one another once, and that was when I went to her brother's house for a BBQ one afternoon. I went to the toilet and kissed her for a few minutes, but that was all we could do. A week after that she called again, wanting to organise another weekend at the hotel, and so we went a bit over a month after the first time and spent another two days of debauchery. This kind of pattern continued for half a year, and then things changed. I didn't know at first whether it was a good thing or not, but... You'll see sooner or later.

'I think we should tell people we are together,' Lauren said, lying entangled in the sheets with my arm around her, hair and head pooled on my chest. It surprised me; I thought she had wanted to keep this as quiet as I did.

'Umm...are you sure?' I think we were beginning to fall in love, but as I had said earlier, I wasn't ready to marry her, that was certain.

'Well, I think that we need to change things. This is nice, but it would be easier if we didn't have to hide it,' she said. I guess she had a point there. 'And I want to try new things. I know we don't have to tell anyone for that, but I don't know I just want to tell everyone about us.'

Well it took some persuading but I eventually convinced her that it wasn't such a great idea. She turned nineteen in two months, but of course that was still a bit of a difference, and I knew my friend would not be all that happy. Nor would Lauren's parents. So we agreed to keep the status quo.

'But I still want to try new things,' she said.

'Like what?'

'I don't know, I just think that while having sex with you is great, we need to change things a bit.' I kind of agreed with her. We could change positions as much as we liked, but because we couldn't see each other elsewhere the relationship revolved around sex as we were so horny by the time we finally met again. So we were in a 'rut' so to speak.

'Well I agree, but I still don't know what we should do to change it around.'

Lauren took a deep breath and looked at me with a kind of nervous energy. 'Well I thought we could try...another person joining us. Maybe,' she added hastily at the shocked look on my face, 'we don't have to do it. It was just a thought.' I thought about her with another man and was going to just outright refuse. I didn't think I could handle it. But then the thought of another girl joining in our fun, and possibly even sharing Lauren with her. That image burned in my mind.

'I don't know. At first I was going to say an outright no, but yeah. It's tough. I don't know about sharing you with another guy, it'd be weird. And it's hardly fair to expect you to share me with another girl, and I don't even know if I want to do that either. But it does sound extremely erotic!'

She smiled and snuggled into me, closer then before giggling evilly. 'Ohhh...does that mean you'd be jealous of me?'

'Of course I would. I love you.' There. It was said. It was almost an unspoken agreement that we were in love, but neither of us had said it. Her naked body stiffened against me and she twisted her head upwards.

'What!'

'I love you Lauren.'

She looked at me and melted in my arms, hugging me and reaching so we could kiss. 'I love you too,' she said her eyes mellow and full of affection. 'So you would be jealous!'

'Of course I would be. But if you really wanted it then I'd be happy to spoil you stupid.' She grinned at me.

'No need for that now,' she replied, crawling over me and straddling my hips and growing erection. I laughed, and pulled her down into my embrace.

12