Just the Two of Us Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Umm, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that...I just kind of...did it,' she said uncomfortably. 'I'll understand if you want to leave...'

Sarah looked equally uneasy, making sure there was space between the two girls. 'I-ah...it's okay,' she said with her voice trembling. 'It was a bit...weird I think-'

'Oh, god, I'm sorry, really-'

'No, its okay I guess. It was...kind of nice...' she said blushing and shifting uncomfortably in her seat. 'I know we said that we wouldn't do it, but... I was always a bit curious. I don't know, it was nice that we did, I think...' She was clearly unable to express her thoughts.

Lauren was silent. I knew she didn't want to do anything at first, and that this must be awkward for her. 'Umm, thanks, I think. I-I kind of liked it as well,' she said, shocking me. 'Really strange,' she said quickly, 'but kind of nice I suppose.' I was stunned at that response that was for sure, and waited with baited breath.

'Umm, okay then. Well, I guess I'll stay-if you don't mind,' she added hurriedly.

'No...no, that's okay,' Lauren interjected, quicker then I had expected.

The two girls looked at each other shyly, and Sarah moved in a bit closer to her. 'Okay then,' she said, her breathing a little bit shallower then before. They hovered closer then earlier; they seemed to be just on the verge of another kiss, each of them almost subconsciously moving their heads closer together.

Lauren opened her lips, Sarah following suit in anticipation, both their faces becoming flushed. It was Sarah who made the first move and leaning in to press her lips against Lauren's, softly touching then drawing back, repeating the action over and over again. As she closed her lips over first the top and then the bottom of my girlfriends lips, pulling on them lightly she began to dart her tongue inside Lauren's mouth, slowly drawing her into a deeper kiss.

Lauren responded, her own tongue sliding softly between Sarah's lips and entwining them together in their mouths. Curling their legs up next to each other, I watched as they began to stroke their bodies. They each brought a hand up to caress their faces, cupping one another's head as they moved their heads to opposite sides and increasing the power of their tender and gentle kiss.

Finally they drew back and sat on their haunches, flushed and panting, looking at each other with lust in their eyes. I was amazed at the sight I had just witnessed. I coughed softly, and the two of them started, looking at me almost guiltily.

I laughed at them and smiled. 'That was amazing girls; I haven't seen anything that hot in my life.' Lauren smiled self consciously and clambered off the couch to rest in my arms, hugging me softly.

'Really? I guess all men are perverts at heart,' she said smiling.

'I guess we are at that,' I responded.

She hit me on the arm.

'What was that for?!'

'Oh, no reason. I thought you needed some perspective.' Sarah was sitting on the couch and watching our interplay on the floor, smiling at us.

'I'm hurt Lauren! I've been sitting here all alone, only being able to watch you go at it, neglected like a puppy nobody loves.' I think I may have been laying it on a bit thick, but what the heck.

'Awww...' she said, hugging me again and kissing me. 'I'm sorry, we were so rude, and after the orgasms you gave us!' She looked at Sarah and beckoned her down to the floor beside her. When the two of them were sitting in front of me, nude forms side by side she stared straight into my eyes and leaned closer to her. 'I think we should look after him better, don't you?' she asked Sarah, whispering in her ear.

'Oohh, yes. We have been rude and we need to make it up to him.' She stared at me as well and leaned to kiss Lauren hard on the mouth. They broke the kiss and looked at me intensely, pushing me onto my back on the floor. I had no top on, and they quickly tore my pants down, my boxers following as well.

I lay there, erection bouncing up and down on my stomach as they leaned over me. Lauren took the tip of it in my mouth, tongue running along the head. Sarah crouched down as well, bending her head next to Lauren's and licking her chin, causing her to giggle and release my cock. The two of them took a side each and ran their tongues across it, sharing the engorged member.

They switched the hard length around, one of them sucking it into their mouth, and then handing it to the other, swapping it between them. I groaned loudly, both hands rubbing the backs of their heads. I could feel myself pulsing; as one of them sucked on me, the other would stroke me with their hands. Sometimes they would massage my balls, making me thrust my hips forward to pump at them, crying out and moaning.

Just the sight of their naked bodies pressed alongside one another, Lauren with her arm over Sarah's back and curled around to caress her nipple lightly as their heads bobbed up and down on my crotch, sometimes kissing around my member was almost enough to bring me over the edge. I cried out finally thrusting forwards and going rigid.

'Ohh GOD!!!,' I erupted and shot stream after stream over their faces; even now they switched me, sharing each pulse of cum as it pounded from me. I finally stopped after five or more shots over their faces. The two of them sat back and smiled at me and then each other, both with cum on the chins and lips.

They looked at each other and smiled hesitantly, Lauren leaning forward and poking her tongue out, tentatively lapping at Sarah's chin, each time taking a droplet of my cum. Sarah giggled and pulled her much closer, so that their breasts were softly brushing against one another. I watched, amazed as they began to eagerly lick it off their faces, abandoning their earlier reserve. The kissed deeply once it was all gone, sharing the remnants and bringing me to full hardness faster then ever before.

'Wow...I-that was amazing girls, thank you, I haven't...ohh!' I murmured to them as they broke the kiss and crawled up my sprawled out body. I smiled at them while they kissed my neck and upper chest, moving to have one kissing my mouth and switching over, each keeping so close I could feel their breath panting out onto my face. I grinned into the kisses, sloppy and sensuous with their naked bodies gliding over mine.

Lauren sat up, and a moment later Sarah followed, each on either side of me. She looked down at me and smiled.

'I think we need to pay some more attention to you,' and I saw her draw in a slightly nervous breath. 'Okay then, Sarah, you sit on him and I'll just watch for now.' She tried to say it nonchalantly, but the faint trembling in her voice gave it away, and we were both really surprised.

'Uhh, are you sure Lauren?' Sarah asked her. 'I don't want to do anything you aren't certain about, after all,' she said smiling, 'we had quite a bit of fun ourselves!'

I added to her concerns, not entirely sure that Lauren wasn't just doing this to please us, but she would have none of it.

'Yes I'm sure, and I want to see her riding you.' She smiled back at me. 'And don't worry; you'll be able to look after me as well.'

I wasn't sure yet, but I looked back over at Sarah's stunning nude form sitting next to me. Her wonderful breasts topped a smooth stomach leading to the curve of her bowels, beautiful and alluring, and long, sensuous legs were folded under her slight frame. That sight made me sure very quickly, I wanted to fuck this vixen madly, and whether Lauren was comfortable or not didn't seem to matter that much anymore. God she was hot.

'Come on then,' Lauren said, laying me back down and pulling Sarah over on top of me. I laughed and wrapped her up in my arms. We kissed passionately and I clasped her by the buttocks and held her to me. She broke the kiss.

'No need for a rubber,' she said heavily, 'I'm on the pill.'

My pulse raced at that thought, and I pulled her up me a bit and felt Lauren positioning my cock at Sarah's waiting hole, her slender fingers playing up and down on my hard rod. Without warning Sarah backed down onto me, her lithe body sliding through my arms as she impaled herself on my cock. We groaned and I crushed her to me, the feeling of her tight snatch encompassing my dick amazing.

Lauren had straddled Sarah from behind and pulled her up, the whole length of her body pressed up against her back. At first I felt deprived, the animal like kiss we had shared and the feeling of her erect nipples poking me in the chest had been amazing. But as I looked she ran her hands over Sarah's firm breasts and through her long black hair, driving her wild as they kissed, Sarah's head thrown back, neck long and arched as they made out, I quickly changed my mind.

Lauren's hands slid down to tangle in the light covering of pubic hair over her lovers snatch, rubbing the clit and inserting a finger that ran up and down alongside my cock. I could feel that she had her groin pressed straight into Sarah's nude butt; the smooth skin of her legs was rubbing against my thighs as she pushed Sarah down onto me. We soon became covered in sweat, beading and running down our bodies, I watched as Sarah's breasts gently shook and the sweat was shiny on her skin.

I thrust upward, raising my hands to run them over Sarah's slender curves, resting them on her hips to pull her onto me faster before massaging the supple mounds of her breasts. Her sinuous body twisted on top of mine as the pleasure from both our hands drove her over the edge into another orgasm, the feelings breaking over her slim body in waves. I watched as her lightly tanned stomach undulated with the intensity of the orgasm that shook her, and smiled as she broke the lesbian kiss with the sexy nineteen year old riding her back to scream.

I sat up myself and wrapped an arm around the two girls, sucking first on Sarah's taut globes, and then moving up to kiss my girlfriend on the mouth, our tongues dancing in and out of one another's mouths. Our three sweaty bodies slid and slapped against one another furiously as the girl crushed between us cried out.

I began to groan, feeling Lauren's hand stroking my length as it slid in and out of Sarah's hole, and the clamping pressure of Sarah's orgasm pushing me into my own, jamming her writhing body down onto my cock as I exploded deep within her womb.

The three of us fell in a tangle onto the floor, panting and stunned at the intensity, a mess of arms and legs, breasts and hands touching everywhere. Lauren had been grinding down onto Sarah's fingers too, the feelings she had given her had sent her off into a dream world. All three of us had come within seconds of each other.

'I think we need to get Luke back here,' Lauren said, surprising me.

'Why?' I asked, Sarah's leg over mine, my hand resting on her ass, with Lauren lying on top of both of us, a breast pushed into each of us and her nipples hard and pointy. It was kind of distracting, and made me slowly get harder already.

'You guys were so hot, I think we need to get her fucked by two guys at once,' she said laughingly, watching as my dick sprang to life.

12