Just the Way I Like You

Story Info
Femdom shows both control and compassion.
1.7k words
3.58
18.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, Mistress was bringing her pet to a hotel for an intense play session. He had been blindfolded in the car, and as Mistress had made several stops he had wondered what she had been getting and what plans she had in store for him. He eagerly awaited his fate, whatever that may be, as she pulled off the blindfold and told him to pick up the bags, don't look inside, we will be walking inside and you will find out what is going to happen soon enough.

Once inside, Mistress instructed her pet to strip himself of everything and this was how he would remain for her until she felt otherwise. She lovingly stroked his body with her crop, commenting mockingly on how hairy he was and how she'd have to fix that. She tied his hands and blindfolded him yet again, led him to the bathroom, and forcibly pushed him down on the toilet seat.

Pet heard the longing, growling noise of the clippers as they came down upon his head, and the soft fluff of his formerly long hair tumbling down his back. Mistress pushed his head nonchalantly from side to side as the clippers tore rows through his fluff. He gasped as all his hair was changed into a prickly, mildly fuzzy mess and Mistress ran her hands over the extremely short stubble. Mistress put a warm towel on his head and he was curious what would happen next. During a light head massage, he noticed moans escaping from his lips. Mistress covered his head in shaving cream and he gasped as she began to scrape the mild fuzz off, leaving him completely bald. She put another warm towel on his head and left it for a few minutes, as she began to scrape at his chest and armpits.

Mistress teased him about how he would now be as bald as she wanted him to be at all times and removed the towel, lovingly stroking his bald head and even giving it a gentle lick. Pet moaned as she began to stroke the newly hairless spots, his crotch, chest, armpits and head were now all completely bald, and Mistress teased him lovingly about how soon his legs may be as well, as she desired a completely hairless pet to play with later. She toyed with his ragingly hard member, praising him for getting hard while being shaved. He thanked her and she removed his blindfold, telling him not to look in any mirrors and to shower off so that she could tie him down to the bed and play with him.

Pet eagerly washed himself completely, ridding himself of all the loose hair his Mistress had so lovingly shaved off, and resisted the temptation to play with his own hard member, as it was so hard with anticipation he could barely bear it. He dried himself off quickly, and gasped when he saw Mistress waiting there for him in a beautiful pleather dress, tight knee high boots and holding her favorite crop. Her hair was tied back in a high ponytail, and she had put in many fake piercings along her ear as she had desired to wear for so long. Bright red lipstick graced her lips. "Hello, pet." she said warmly, instructing him to lay on the bed.

Mistress then tied him down completely using her under the bed restraints, licking her lips seductively as she cuffed both his legs and hands down. She began to gently stroke his chest, rubbing on it and teasing his nipples. He moaned as he saw what was going to happen next. She poured hot wax along his chest, making heart designs and watching him squirm. She next rubbed ice cubes around his nipples, then gently applied a collar featuring nipple clamps. It was one of the things she had picked up secretly, along with the dress she was now wearing. She gently pulled one of the chains on his collar, tightening the nipple clamps lightly as well. Pet moaned at the new sensation, surprising himself.

Mistress once again began to stroke his newly shaven body, running her new long nails lovingly along his tightened with anticipation body. She gently placed a newly purchased ball gag in his mouth, letting him adjust to the new changes, being bald and gagged along with the new nipple clamps. She smiled, and let him know that every time he squirmed the clamps would tighten around his nipples. She squatted over his hand and made him stroke her wet sex, letting him squirm and moan through the gag. He moaned incredibly loud, feeling his nipples clamped and the gag restricting his speech. Mistress purposely left his eyes free of blindfold, so he would notice what went on next.

She began to slowly pull off the tight, shiny leather dress to reveal a black thong and tight wearing black lace bra. He moaned through the gag even louder. She slipped the bra off, and tossed it teasingly in his direction. Now almost naked, excluding her thong, she crawled over top of pet's body and added oil, and then began to rub her breasts along his hairless chest. His eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure, and as she began to remove all the wax from his naked chest, she eyed his throbbing hard member.

Teasingly, she slathered her green apple flavored lubricant on his member, rubbing and stroking the shaft and head lovingly. He moaned as she lowered her head and began to lick gently, cleaning him of the lubricant, which was increasing Mistress's sex drive with each lick, and then began to suck hard and long, up and down his member increasingly rapidly as he cried out through the ball gag with pleasure. Mistress let him explode in her mouth, enjoying the look of surprise on his face as she swallowed every drop. She said it was a present in exchange for his bald head. His member throbbed, ready to go again from just Mistress's act of swallowing his cum, something he'd wanted her to do for a very long time.

She then took a wet, warm towel and wiped his member clean, instructing him not to move from the position he was in until instructed. She took the restraints off, then roughly forced him to roll over and blindfolded him, pulling him down over the end of the bed. She attached the ankle cuffs to his wrists, making sure he was still secured somehow, telling him how much of a slut he was and how much he was to enjoy this as she lubricated his rear hole and slid her own vibrating member in.

She forced his head down on the bed by his neck and then began to fuck him in the ass long and hard, forcing her member in hard and jarringly, enjoying listening to him moan as she then grabbed his hips and forced him to take it rapidly in the ass, until she screamed and shuddered with a hard orgasm and her member could not be held in her dripping wet any longer. She then uncuffed his wrists and began to crop him in the ass, listening to him gasp and moan with every hit. She then recuffed and blindfolded him on the bed on his back, listening to him moan in anticipation, as he knew what was coming next and his cock was hard and ready for it already.

Mistress slid her dripping wet on to his member, restricting him from moving and began to fuck him hard this way, slowing down every time she came hard so he could feel the wetness sliding up and down his hard, longing member. Pet moaned loudly as he was fucked hard and long, feeling each and every one of her orgasms more intensely as he was blindfolded and gagged and touch was his only outlet.

His member throbbed long and hard inside of Mistress as she fucked him for nearly an hour, being amused by the strain and struggle of his body. Her sexual drive was heightened by the complete entrapment of her pet, all of the restraints, the gags, the nipple clamps and the blindfold. She thought about it, and her muscles tightened around her pet's cock, her body shaking and twitching as a hard blast of cum ran down her pet's member and thighs. She removed the gag and began to kiss her pet hard and fast, at the same time going up and down slowly on his member.

When she removed herself from the kiss, she listened to pet's rapid breathing and begging to fuck Mistress, and she obliged and lay on top, removing his wrist restraints so that he could hold her tightly and fuck her. She let him come explosively again, making sure this time to pull off and aiming his cock so he thrusted into it and pumped all over himself. She let him lay there and calm down, then began to clean him up with another warm washcloth. She removed all of his restraints, his collar with nipple clamps and his blindfold. As soon as she was finished, she ushered him to the shower, where she had multiple playthings set up.

She washed her pet slowly and carefully, careful to make sure he was incredibly clean with soap, and then had him gently rub her in the bathtub with salts and oil. As soon as he had finished enjoying the smoothness of her skin, she had him rinse her off, and then started to massage his bald head and neck with warm oil. Pet moaned at the feeling of it, even though he was a little embarrassed that he was now bald, Mistress gave him a kiss and reassured him that she was very attracted to him by giving him some extremely hard kisses. She massaged his head again with soap in order to get the oil off, and stroked his now soft bald head. He looked at her lovingly, and she led him out of the shower, bringing him to lay in her bed with her. He cuddled into his Mistress's soft breasts and sighed longingly as she tickled his arms and head.