Just The Way It Is!

Story Info
Not typical DG Hear tale.
12.9k words
4.35
101.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,681 Followers

Thanks to 'LadyCibelle' and 'Techsan' for editing my story. Regardless of content, they take the time to do a great job of editing.

To the readers: Before you tear me and my story apart, I need to tell you that every now and then we writers, if I may call myself a writer, think about dark things in life like everyone else. We want to write about them but some writers are afraid of what some of our avid readers might think. So with that said and if you like DG Hear's love, romance, happy ending and love ever after stories, you may not want to read this one. Lots of hate, sex and perversion in this one. You have been warned.

*

Chapter 1

Everyone and I mean everyone has a dark side. The side they don't talk about, they don't tell others, not even friends. It might be something like almost having an affair or actually having one and then living with the possibility that your spouse might someday find out. In one sense, you want to tell him/her but you know it will change your life forever, even if you stay together. You ladies out there hope the kid belongs to the husband. With DNA out there, you hope he never takes that test.

Most dark sides for the lucky ones are fantasies. Maybe cheating or watching the wife with another man. We guys sure wouldn't want that to get out, would we? Makes us look like a wimp, a cuckold. We love to read the stories about these wimps and give our comments how sick they are, but deep down we wonder if it wouldn't be something if we could do it and then go back and do that part of our life over. Think about it, maybe even you could set it up. Get the little lady drunk and then watch her get used. Fucked by friends or strangers. Letting them do all the things to her that she tells you, "You can't do." Then, 'Presto' you erase that day, your lovely wife lives that day over, everything's normal but you keep it in your memory.

Think of the opportunities sexually for you if we could do that. Wow, group sex, wife swapping, maybe getting the women that would never let you near them. It would be like in the movie 'Ground Hog Day,' living the day over and over again. It would be one fucked up world, wouldn't it, if we had that kind of freedom. Especially for the sickos like me. You see, I lived some fucked up fantasies.

I'll tell you about a few incidents in my life. I think I started out as a pretty normal kid - nice childhood, good parents, did good in school. I grew up in a lower-middle-class neighborhood. I had lots of friends and I was more or less the leader of our group of friends so it wasn't peer pressure that changed my attitude. I guess somewhere in my life I went astray. I can't even pinpoint when my life took a turn for the crazy or wild or bad life. Use whatever adjective you think fits - fucked up comes to my mind. Is that an adjective?

I'll start with one night at home alone with my mom. Maybe that's where the weirdness started. As I said, I really don't know.

I was home from college and my dad was off working the late shift. Only me and my mom were at home. I had brothers and sisters but it has no bearing on this part of my story. My mother was an alcoholic or at least drank a lot. She would get drunk all the time. At least she was a stay-at-home drunk and a happy and sleepy one. She didn't want all the relatives to know how much she drank, so she did most of her drinking at home. She would drink but she would get happy. She was, in a sense, fun to be around when she drank. Normally she would go to sleep or pass out. Looking back, I don't know which she did more.

This particular evening she was drinking pretty heavy. We were watching a movie - don't have any idea what it was now; this happened many years ago. Well, anyway, she got up during a commercial and put on her nightgown and an old robe. I think that's what every mother wears. She came back in and sat in her Lazy-Boy chair and put up the footrest. I was lying on the floor when I looked up and my mom was almost asleep. She had her legs spread and I swear to God I saw all the way up her legs to her pussy. I couldn't help looking. I know it was my mom but I had very little action for an eighteen year old.

She was passed out in her chair and I got real close and just stared between her legs. I couldn't believe I was looking at it. Apparently she didn't wear panties to bed. My hands were shaking as I pushed her legs further apart. Her robe was open, I pushed her nightgown up above her knees for an even better look. At that point, if she woke up I might still be able to make some kind of excuse.

My mom was a good looking woman. She wasn't a super model or had an hour glass figure but she looked pretty good. When dressed up she was kind of a knockout for a woman in her late thirties. Well, anyway, her pussy looked kind of red or pinkish color. I don't know why I did it but I slid my fingers up her thigh and touched her pussy. I immediately pulled my hand back to see if she was going to react, but she didn't. So, I put my fingers against her pussy again and rubbed the two puffy lips. I kept rubbing them and I started feeling her getting wet.

At that point, I was out of it. I didn't know what I would do if she woke up - probably lose my home, she might even file charges against me but that wasn't what I was thinking about as I slid two fingers into my mom. Call me what you like, I swear by then I couldn't help it. I was finger fucking her and she was pumping against my fingers. She let out a light moan and it scared me but I kept fingering her. God, I swear I wanted to take out my cock and stick it in her, my own mom. What a fucked up guy I was. I heard her moan louder and knew she was having an orgasm. I pushed my fingers in as far as I could get them until my mom settled down. I quickly pulled out my fingers full of my mom's juices and ran to my room.

I put my fingers to my nose and smelled the scent of my mother. I quickly pulled out my cock and masturbated with the hand that had my mother's juices on it. After shooting a load into several tissues, I calmed down. What had I done? I pulled my boxers back up and went out to see my mom still asleep in the chair. Her nightgown was up her thighs where I could still see her red puffy pussy all juiced up. I was afraid of what I might do so I took a blanket and covered her, shut off the television and went to bed. I jacked off again thinking of fucking my mom.

The next morning she never said a word other than asking me if I put the blanket on her. I told her I did and that was all that was said. There was never a repeat performance. I did feel closer to my mom from that day on. Was it wrong? Of course it was, but we all do crazy things in our lives.

I hung out with a lot of different people. There was a good friend of mine named Jerome. He was a black fella and we hung together from high school and then went to the same college. I used to hang with him at his house. He had a sister about a year younger than me. Shantille was her name. I called her Ann when no one else was around. How they come up with all these weird names is beyond me. Hey! But to each his own is what I always say. Shantille had a crush on me and Jerome didn't like it. I guess he didn't want his sister dating a white guy.

One day he said he had something to ask me.

"Jerry, can I ask you to not date Shantille?"

"Why not, Jerome? Are you afraid of having a black and white nephew?" He knew I wasn't afraid of him.

"No, some of my black friends were talking about sis so unless you love her, would you not date her?"

"I have no problem with that, Jerome. I'll consider her out of bounds for now, since we're friends. I am still going to be friends with her but I'll keep my hands off. I want you to know I'm doing it just for you, Jerome. If she was any other black girl I'd be in her pants in an instant. So you better stay friends with me if you want me to stay out of her pants," I laughed.

"Thanks, bro, I really appreciate it."

What he didn't know was I fucked his mother. Probably a half dozen times. I figured I could leave his sister alone as long as I pumped mama.

The first time was when I stopped by to see Jerome and his mom said he took Ann to see their dad. They would be gone all day. Mrs. Jones was a good looker for a woman almost forty. She had these huge black tits and a big ass butt.

"What are your plans today, Jerry?"

"I was just going to hang around with Jerome."

"I'm not doing anything, Jerry, if you want to hang out with me today.

I was nearly twenty and every woman made me hot. Looking at her big tits and ass was getting my cock hard.

"Do you date, Jerry? Do you have any girlfriends?"

"I have my share of girlfriends. Jerome and I double date a lot."

"What do you do on your dates, Jerry? Do you ever have sex with any of them?"

I was a little embarrassed and was stumbling over my words when she asked if I had sex with any of them. I told her, "Of course I have sex. I am a guy, aren't I?"

"Have you ever had sex with any black girls or black women?

"I've had sex with girls but I never touched Shantille. She is ..."

She stopped me and said, "I know you don't date but I was asking whether you ever had sex with any black woman, or are you prejudiced against black people?"

I told her, "No, I just never had the opportunity to be with a black girl and I had promised Jerome I wouldn't hit on Shantille."

"What about me, Jerry? Am I out of bounds too?

"Damn, Mrs. Jones."

"Call me Thelma when we're alone."

I was getting the drift here. "Thelma, you are one great looking woman, black or otherwise, and I would love a chance at you. No, you are in bounds all the way for me."

She told me she always found me cute and hadn't had sex in months. She knew I always stared at her boobs and ass and wondered what I thought about when watching her.

I just came out and said it. "I always wondered what it would be like to fuck you, Mrs. Jones ... umm, Thelma, to fuck my best friend's mother."

We were both sitting on the couch when I reached up and squeezed her big tit. She laid against the back of the couch and we started kissing. I was squeezing her tit and kissing her when she told me to come with her where we could be more comfortable. We went to her bedroom and laid on a king size bed. I couldn't believe what was happening. She had me take off all my clothes and she stripped off everything but her bra and panties. She sat on the bed and had me stand in front of her. When she saw my cock, she said, "Holy shit! I always heard you white boys had little dicks. Damn, this is a couple inches bigger than my ex-husband's." She took my white dick into her mouth and started sucking on the head.

After a few minutes she pulled it out of her mouth and said she just wanted to taste a white dick. She told me there wasn't any difference in taste but it looked different being white. I asked her how many white guys she had sex with in her life?

"You're my first pure white boy but I've had a couple mixed breeds. Black people are just as prejudiced as white people. My parents wouldn't let me date white boys."

I felt like I was in a candy store tasting all the chocolate candy, and it was good.

I climbed on the bed and started kissing her. We swapped a little tongue but not much; we wanted sex, not love. I reached behind her and undid her bra clasp and then pulled her bra off those huge tits. Big brown babies, I buried my face between them. I then straddled her chest and put my cock between her breasts and squeezed them together. God, I could have come a dozen times. I did cum three times that day. I had to get between her legs and see that black pussy.

She spread her legs and I could see those two black puffy lips covering her valley. It brought back memories of seeing my mom's pussy; only mom's was reddish. She asked me if I wanted a taste as she reached down and separated those two puffy lips. Under those puffy lips it was pink. I reached out with two fingers and sank them into her hole. Hot and wet was the only way to explain it. I finger fucked her and put in a third finger.

"She said, "Eat it baby, go ahead and eat it out."

I buried my face into her vagina. I licked, tongued, and ate out her pussy. She was gyrating all over the place when I got up and got ready to bury my rod in her. She leaned up and said she wanted to see that white cock go into her and into her it went. I pumped and pumped like I never had before. I had my best friend's black mother between my legs giving her all I could.

She was screaming, "Give it to me, white boy, give it to me," as I squirted the biggest load ever deep into her pussy.

We did it two more times that day. Over the next two months we probably got together five more times. Every time was as good as the first. Whenever I was there with Jerome or Shantille was home we always acted natural. One day Mrs. Jones introduced me to her new boyfriend.

Terrell was a fairly good sized black guy that Jerome told me was around forty-two years old. His mother dated him before but they broke up a couple of times.

I knew that was the end of our fuck sessions. On our last time together we did it all. She sucked me to completion, letting me shoot my cum in her mouth. I ate her till she had her orgasm and squirted her juices all over my face. I fucked her pussy from behind and then raised my dick up and slowly slid it into her ass. She promised me everything for the last time together and I was getting it. It was the first ass fuck I had ever had. It actually hurt my cock, it was so tight. I kept reaching down and taking juices from her pussy and rubbing it on my cock to keep it lubricated. I finally shot a load as deep in her ass as possible. It felt good but not as good as a pussy fuck. The only thing different is when I fuck a woman in the ass, I feel I'm totally in charge.

She did tell me she liked my cock better than most and also the way I used it. It was our last time together. We both knew it would have to end one day.

About a month later Jerome told me his mother was getting married to Terrell. About eight months later they had a little boy. It had black features but was kind of light in color with blue eyes.

When I went and saw him, Jerome's mother said, "Cute little bugger, isn't he?"

To this day I don't know if he was mine or someone else's, but he was a cute little bugger.

I went to college to become a cop - yes, a policeman. It was something I thought I would like to be. I was on patrol one day with my partner when I saw a car speeding. I turned on my flashers and pulled it over. My partner waited in the car while I approached the driver. I told him to keep watch for anything suspicious. As I got to the driver's side window, I glanced into the car and saw that the driver was alone. I stooped over and looked at the driver. The first thing I noticed were legs - yes, it was a black woman and her skirt had ridden about eight inches above her knees. As I looked at her face, I noticed it was Shantille. I hadn't seen her in over two years. She was beautiful.

At first she didn't recognize me when she handed me her driver's license, registration and now proof of insurance.

She looked up at me and said, "Jerry, is it really you? My God, you look great. How have you been?"

"I've been fine. I'm just out here protecting and serving. Now I'm suppose to serve you with a speeding ticket."

"Do you have to, Jerry? Is there any other way out of this?"

"Have dinner with me tonight. I have your address and will pick you up at seven."

"It's a deal, Jerry. God, it was so nice to see you again. See you tonight at seven."

I went back to the car and told my partner that I knew the person and let them off with a warning, which was the truth.

I picked Ann up at her apartment at seven sharp. She was dressed in a mini skirt and button type blouse. She was one beautiful black woman. We had a nice dinner and talked over old times. She told me Jerome was in a baseball farm system hoping to make it to the majors. He was a hell of a ball player.

"Jerry, mom had another child with Terrell but it doesn't look anything like their first child."

She said they seemed happy together. She told me about her job and boyfriend. She told me he was black.

"Why are you mentioning that he is black?"

"Jerry, I always wanted to date you but you never asked me out. One day Jerome told me he asked you not to date me because I wasn't white. It made me so mad that I didn't talk to Jerome for a month. I really wanted to go out with you."

It's too late now since you have a boyfriend."

She said, "We are out tonight, aren't we?"

I smiled at her as we finished dinner and took her back to her apartment. She invited me in and of course a pussy hound like me went in. As I stepped in and closed the door she kissed me. She kissed me over and over again. I was giving as much as I was receiving.

"Jerry, I want to make love to you. It will be only a one time thing because I am getting married next month. I've given it a lot of thought and if we don't do it I will regret it the rest of my life. I know I will. Will you make love to me, Jerry?"

I didn't waste any time taking off her clothes. I unbuttoned her blouse and undid the clasp on both her bra and skirt. I slid the zipper down on her skirt and let everything but her panties fall off of her to the floor. I quickly dropped my dockers and took off my shirt. I had her sit on the side of her bed and pushed her down on her back.

The next thing she said to me was, "Jerry, unlike my mother I'm on birth control."

I didn't answer, I didn't say a word. I got on my knees and buried my face into her pussy. She smelled great. She kept it spread apart while I ate her to an orgasm. I kissed, tongued and licked her pussy like there was no tomorrow, because with her there wouldn't be, as she said this was a one time thing. After her first climax she told me to put my white cock in her black pussy.

She reached out and took it in her hand and guided it in. I pumped and pumped, our juices flowing. I asked her to turn over. I wanted to do her from behind. I looked at her bubble butt as I slid my prick back into her pussy. She was pushing back getting all she could get. After plowing in and out and both of us going wild I slipped my cock out and moved it up to her ass. We had plenty of lubricant, as I slowly pushed the head into her bunghole.

She looked at me and said, "Easy does it, Jerry. I want that whole damn thing in me if it takes all night to get it in."

She didn't seem surprised at my size. Maybe she had talked to her mom. It went on for awhile, a slow in and out motion. A nice big black bubble butt with my white cock pushing in and out - it doesn't get much better than that.

I have to say that, to this point in my life, she was absolutely the best fuck ever. I don't know how many orgasms she had and I lost count of how many times I came. We took a shower together and spent most of the night together. We had to try one more sixty-nine, because she tasted so good. Then we fucked one more time. I got up around five in the morning to get dressed to leave.

She woke up and kissed me and said, "You were as good as I would have expected. Even better. I'll always have a special place for you in my heart. We can never do it again, Jerry. Just know I have a special love for you."

We kissed and I left to go home. I did get an invitation to her wedding and did attend. There weren't a lot of white women there. The only white ones were married to black men and their husbands didn't want them dancing with me. I found it kind of funny. I had no problem dancing with the beautiful black woman and, when they found out I was friends with Jerome, they treated me a little better. When Shantille told them I was also a cop, they treated me with respect, which was great.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,681 Followers