Just the Way You Are

Story Info
Family relations change after a divorce.
6.3k words
4.15
134.4k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! You are not taking my babies from me!"

"This isn't about you! Its about providing my sons with the best home environment, and that's not with the woman who may be high as a kite at any given moment!"

"If you had paid an ounce of attention to anything that was going on in your 'home environment,' you would have noticed that I've been clean for twelve fucking years! You really want what's best for my sons, how about actually speaking to them for a change?!"

The echoes of their argument bounced up the grand staircase and into my room, where me and my brother were patiently playing a few video games.

"Nolan?" I say quietly to get my older brother's attention.

"Hmm."

"Do you think they're gonna get divorced this time?"

"Fuck them, Tommy. They don't give a shit about you or me, they just want to use us as another reason to hate each other." Nolan lightly scratched his chin. "Why should you care about them?" He asked, without ever taking his eyes off the screen.

I tossed the notion around in my head for a bit and decided that I didn't care. Sure, they're my parents and I guess I love them, but I definitely don't like them. Dad's just an aging, rich pervert. He married my mom for the same two reasons he cheated on her, right tit and left tit. He was never all that fatherly or caring, nor was he was never really there at all.

Mom was a bit more pleasant, but she was always a bit off. She would insist on knowing everything that was going on in our lives and bought us frequently bizarre or unbefitting presents any chance she could; like one time, she bought me a skin-tight red dress for my birthday. Nolan said he thought she was trying to make up for the fact that she used to be a junkie during his childhood. She claimed to have quit everything when I was around six, but even at eighteen, I often wondered if she was still taking something. All in all, I think she really does love me and Nolan, but she is too weird to show it appropriately. I supposed I'd prefer to live with mom, but as long as I had Nolan, I didn't care either way.

"I guess I shouldn't." I finally replied, and Nolan smirked in agreement. We went back to playing, turning up the sound to drown out the yelling.

Nolan was the only part of my family that I really cared about. He managed to walk the line between tough and kind better than anyone I had ever encountered. We thought alike and acted alike; we even looked somewhat alike. We both had deep blue eyes and dark black hair, although Nolan kept his in an ever rotating rainbow of colors. We also shared pale skin and pointy noses. He had about three inches over my five-foot-six and had a bit more muscle on him, but neither one of us was all that bulky. He really hated our parents, especially mom, but he never told me why. He protected me from bullies in school, taught me how to talk to girls, and always seemed to know what I needed to hear. He was the only person in the world that I truly loved.

***

Mom kept digging into dad's life and found that he'd had affairs with dozens of women. He even had four other kids out there. Unsurprisingly, she got full custody of us. The last time I saw my father was when he stormed out of the courtroom, flipping mom the bird. The divorce also left her with a sizable portion of my father's estate.

Mom had always been eccentric, but after the divorce was finalized, her personality veered into the unstable. She was much more aggressive in her 'affection' towards me and Nolan. She demanded to know where we were at all times, and tried to get us to talk, very explicitly, about our sex lives. One time, Nolan jokingly replied to her inquisitions that he was a pimp named Big Daddy and he ran a prostitution ring called the Little Sisters, and mom got so angry I thought she was going to slap him. She started lock herself in her room, muttering to herself for days. She refused to talk to anyone, and every time she looked at me or Nolan I could see pure disgust on her face.

This behavior went on for about two weeks until one day, without any warning, I woke up on a bed in a strange room wearing what looked like a hospital gown. The room had no windows and the walls were all padded like in an asylum. The bed I was on was placed in the corner of the room, and to the left corner, there was a small alcove containing all the necessities of a bathroom. The other edge of the cell was a thick wall of glass with lots of rubber gloves protruding from it and a box for depositing items. Suddenly, a door on the other side of the glass opened and I saw my mother in the doorway. I jumped out of the hard cot I had been lying on and ran to the door, and slapped my hands up against the glass.

"Mom?" My voice quivered with uncertainty. "What's going on?"

"Don't worry, sweetie." She whispered warmly, stroking my face through the bars. "Your father was broken, just like you are, but that's okay. I'm going to fix you."

She was scaring me. I tried to ask what she meant, or where I was, but my a thick haze flooded my mind and I lost consciousness.

***

When I awoke I was surrounded by blurry faces inside of plastic suits. They were all looking down at me and talking to each other about things I couldn't understand. I tried to struggle, but I couldn't move a muscle. I tried to talk but all that came out were mumblings and after a few seconds, I was out again.

When I came up the second time, the faces had been replaced by a single face, that of a short man sitting on the edge of my bed. The man was wearing a full body, plastic, hazmat-looking suit. He was looking straight into my eyes. His face was round and his own eyes looked kind.

"Morning." The man's voice crackled softly with static from his suit's communication system.

"Is it?" I quipped.

He chuckled for a second and continued. "My name's Charlie, and your name is Hailey." He somehow kept his mouth smiling the entire time he was speaking. I moved to argue, but he put his hand up and continued talking.

"Now, now. I'm sure you have quite a lot of questions to ask and indignations to spout, but let me explain what's happening, and then let you can talk all you want."

Without waiting for me to respond he began a slow, methodical narrative explaining my predicament. Mother had decided that men couldn't be trusted and had taken Nolan and me to this weird research facility, although Charlie wouldn't say where. A group of scientists were conducting illegal experiments with hormones and pheromones. Due to the nature of the experiments, they were rather short on test subjects. Mother had enrolled us in the experiment focusing on hormone replacement and behavioral control. Mother's goal seemed to be to feminize Nolan and me and ensure that we didn't follow my father's philandering ways.

"Well now. Any questions?" Charlie slapped his hands together as he finished speaking.

Of course I had questions; I had a million. Is my mother insane? What exactly is feminization? How does it prevent me from cheating on a girlfriend that I don't even have? Why was Charlie wearing a plastic suit, am I sick? Will I ever see Nolan again? If I do, will I recognize him? They all swam around in my head alongside uncountable others, but I was too much in shock to voice a single one.

"No? Well alright then, I'll be on my way." Charlie stood up and whistled softly as he walked out of my new home.

Over the next several weeks a thick haze surrounded my mind. It became harder to remember things before my time in the cell. I was subjected to injections, pills, surgeries, and whatever else they did while I was sleeping for most of the day. There were always plastic men buzzing around in the glass observation area. I started to notice subtle changes in my body. I was almost certain they were part of the feminization, but my mind gave them small comforting euphemisms. I wasn't growing breasts, my chest was just swollen. My cock isn't shrinking, its just cold in here. I'm not getting curvier, I'm just malnourished. My voice isn't high pitched, I'm just nervous. I had never had much body or facial hair, so when I suddenly had none, I could almost pretend that I hadn't lost anything. I held on to my comforts and self-deceptions for as long as I could, but it all came crashing down eventually.

***

Eventually, for the first time in approximately two months, a couple people actually interacted with me beyond simple questions and responses. First there was Becky. She never wore a plastic suit like the rest of them. She was more than happy to show off her obsidian skin, never wearing anything more than a bra and panties. Once, she came to my cell at night and told the men outside the glass to leave. She entered my cell and sashayed up to me. She put her arms on my shoulders and walked into me until her mouth met mine. Her juicy lips smashed against mine, pushing my head backwards. Becky leaned back and pulled my gown over my head, leaving me completely nude.

"Don't worry, sweetie." Her words caressed my ears as she as she unhooked her lacy blue bra. "I'll be gentle."

She had nice teardrop breasts topped with little Hershey kiss nipples. She turned around and bent over far more than was necessary to remove her matching panties. I stood agape at her wondrous posterior. My cock was just starting to spring up when she turned back around and a four inch black cock bounced into my view.

"What the... Huh? How is? A dick!" I stammered out, my voice changing pitch with each syllable.

"Yes. That's a dick."

"But-"

"And yes I'm a woman." Becky smiled warmly as she spoke. "If it helps, think of me as the Ghost of Feminized Future."

"What do you mean?"

"This is your future." She stated plainly. "You will be like me, a beautiful woman with a reminder inbetween her legs to make sure she behaves."

"A reminder? My dick is not a reminder, it is a-" My dick defense came to a crashing halt when Becky reached out and grabbed it.

She lightly stroked my dick. "You need to stop thinking with this." She then reached around my back and started rubbing my asshole. "And start thinking with this."

For some reason, the feeling of her finger tickling my rosebud forced me onto a level of pleasure my dick had never come close to reaching.

"Oh, god..." I moaned, unable to form a coherent thought.

"That's right, honey, a woman receives, she doesn't take, and the rewards for receiving are far greater."

Suddenly she stopped all stimulation.

"But you're not a woman yet. You're a sissy, and sissies have to beg for pleasure." After she finished talking she started sucking on her middle finger. "Do you want this finger to give you pleasure?"

I whimpered and looked at her, silently pleading for the pleasure she had given me, although I knew silence would do no good.

"Please."

"Please, what?"

"Please rub my asshole with your finger!" I said, perhaps a little too loudly, as Becky snickered at my earnestness.

"That's better." Becky grabbed my waist and spun me around, then shoved me forward, so that I was bent over my bed. A second later, I felt a slender finger slip into my virgin asshole. I squealed like a girl and Becky giggled again. She rubbed her finger all up and down my insides, setting pleasure centers I didn't even know existed on fire. I writhed underneath her like I was having a seizure.

Becky leaned up next to my ear and whispered. "You're gonna make such a beautiful woman, Hailey."

I screamed as she called me by my new name and came a bucket load all over my sheets without touching my cock. I was so overcome with delight that I didn't even notice Becky had stood up until she spoke again.

"Oh, and sissy, keep the bra and panties. They might be a little loose, but don't worry, I'm gonna get you a whole new wardrobe of frilly delights in your size soon enough."

***

Soon after I met Becky, another guest appeared in my cell. His name was Marcos, and he was an awe-inspiring specimen of male charm. He was bulky without being terrifying, and his golden brown body was covered in light black hair. He strode up to the glass one day and looked at me.

"Take off your clothes." His accent was South American, and his voice was the essence of dominance.

Immediately, I got out of my bed and dropped my black miniskirt and crossed my arms to pull my mosaic halter top over my head. I slipped out of my panties and unhooked my now BB cup bra and let them both fall to my feet.

After I had put my developing body on display for him I asked myself out loud, "Wait, why did I-?"

"Stop talking." My mouth snapped shut like a venus fly trap. "Play with your breasts."

My hands shot to my teenybopper titties as though they were magnetically attracted. I lifted them and let them fall, kneaded them, pinched my nipples, pushed them together. The action got me hard, and Marcos noticed.

"Smack your cock until it gets soft."

Before he even finished his sentence my hand was flying towards my cock. I smacked it viciously, blow after blow after blow. Each time it bounced down and then sprang up and hit my belly. Far from getting soft, I actually started to drip precum, which started to get flung around the room as my smacks continued.

"Why won't it go soft?" I asked, nearly in tears, but not slowing down my assault.

"Stop." Marcos uttered mercifully, before answering my question. "We've been pumping custom made pheromones into your cell to facilitate your feminization and conditioning. Why do you think everyone wears vacuum sealed suits when they go in there? Also, remember Charlie? He's been working with you while you've been 'asleep,' programming your mind to respond to commands. You're almost finished, Hailey. How does that make you feel?"

This latest display of dominance over me sent my brain in a tailspin. I started to wonder whether my feelings were my own, and if they weren't did that mean that my thoughts were not my own too? Was I being conditioned to be a sex slave? The thought both aroused me and terrified me, and I wasn't sure if either of those feelings were really my own! I wasn't sure who I was anymore, so I just said the first thing that came to mind.

"Good?"

Marcos smiled. "Good sissy." Then he turned around and left me alone with chaos raging through my mind.

***

Marcos and Becky continued their torment for a few weeks. During that time, my cell had become my world, and the haze had taken everything from before my transformation. I followed every command I was given without hesitation. I only responded to Hailey. I started fucking my ass with bigger and bigger dildos. Sometimes I wondered if they had physically altered my nerves. I can't imagine that this would feel as amazing naturally; the bigger they got, the quicker I spurted cum everywhere. Mistress Becky had also been giving me blowjob lessons with her cock as the classroom tool. She promised me I could have Marcos' cock once I mastered the techniques she taught on dildos. Needless to say, I had been working tirelessly.

One day I was bouncing up and down on a blue seven inch dildo that I had stuck to the ground in front of the glass, when a strange girl burst through the door into the glass room wearing nothing but polkadot panties and a spiky black collar around her neck. She had short blue hair and deep blue eyes. Her left arm was covered in an elegant tattoo sleeve and she had a few smaller ones on her right hip and upper back. Her A cup breasts were topped with adorable little nipples that were pierced with obsidian metal to contrast against her pale skin. She ran up behind the man currently on duty and bashed his head into his workstation and knocked him out cold.

"Tommy!" She banged rapidly on the glass. "Tommy! Are you alright? I can unlock the door and we can get out of here!"

"Who are you?" I was rigid with fear, the dildo still up my ass.

The girl flinched at my question for a second, but then shook her head. "That doesn't matter. I'm gonna get you out of here and help you remember somehow." She sounded so sure I almost believed her.

She was about to open the glass door when Marcos appeared behind her and slammed her up against the glass door with one arm. He pulled her panties down to her knees with the other. She had a hairless cock like me, although hers was longer and thicker than any of my dildos. I actually drooled a little bit starting at it. It had bounced upwards and was now inbetween her and the glass, pointing upward. He leaned into her and started whispering loudly in her ear.

"Oh, Belle. Why are you bothering poor Hailey?"

"His name is Tommy you sick fuck!"

"Hailey, tell Belle who you are."

"My name is Hailey, Mistress Belle. I'm a sissy slut whose sole purpose is the pleasure of others."

Belle looked as though my words had been a fist in her gut. "What the fuck is wrong with you people? What did you do to him?"

"We taught her to behave and to follow instructions, just like her mother wanted. Hailey, show Belle what good sissies do. Fuck yourself."

That was all the encouragement I needed, and I resumed my self-fucking to the sight of the blue-haired Belle being manhandled by Marcos.

Marcos zipped his fly open while keeping the girl, Belle, pinned. He found his cock and started grinding his hips into her ass. Belle let out a surprised moan as Marcos' cock slipped into her ass. She started struggling against him, but he was three times her size. Marcos kept whispering in her ear as he fucked her. The slapping sounds of Belle's ass getting rammed by hot Latino dick filled my cell.

Having already been masturbating for a while before, my orgasm was quickly on its way, but I knew better than to selfishly take pleasure.

"Can I cum?" As I asked, Belle turned her head to the side so she couldn't see me.

Marcos didn't respond, instead he grabbed the back of Belle's head and forced her to look at me. "Look at your sister, fucking herself and begging to cum like the perfect little faggot that she is."

I found myself wishing he would fuck me like that, or at all for that matter. Instead, I watched and tried not to cum despite my crippling arousal. I watched Belle's cock swell and grow even larger against the glass as she was pummeled with the power of Marcos' thrusts. She whimpered softly, but it was not lost of Marcos.

"Oh, you like that, huh? Does it turn you on to see a fat dildo sinking into your sister's luscious ass? You like watching her tiny dick flop around as she bounces on a cock? Admit that you love it you sissy faggot. Admit that you love this cock up your tight little ass."

His words triggered something in Belle and she started shrieking.

"I hate it! I hate what you've done to me! I used to be a person!" As she screamed, Marcos' thrusting grew faster and faster. "I will never love it!" Belle started speaking syllable by syllable in time with Marcos' thrusts. I matched him with my dildo. "And. I. Will. Fuck. You. Up. So. Fuck. Ing. Bad. For. This!!" After hearing her proclamation, I couldn't hold back any longer. My eyes transfixed on Belle's enormous member, I squirted so hard. My cum shot all over the glass door Belle was pinned up against. Seeing me orgasm apparently pushed Belle over the edge as well, as a few seconds later, her eyes rolled back into her head, her voice turned into a broken squeal and she came upwards, all over her stomach and chest and the other side of the glass door. Once her orgasm subsided, Marcos let Belle go and she crumpled to the floor, a panting, sticky wet mess.

"Hailey, come here." Marcos heaved, wiping his brow.

Tired though I was, I rose, letting the dildo slip out of my own rose and walked over to the door. Marcos opened it and after I walked through, it immediately closed behind me.

"Hailey, I know you don't remember anymore, but Belle is sister."

"Goodie! I always wanted a sister!"

12